Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
ECAFriendly

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

I am going to post my generic response to this issue

"If you put more than $100 at anyone time into any of these small time exchanges with hidden Whois your an idiot"

I do agree that ECA team should not promote any exchange unless its binance or coinbase or some other top 4 exchange, when they going to learn i don't know

Most coins start out on these types of exchanges. I made several small test buys before making larger purchases and always withdrew instantly without a problem. I (and others) got screwed because an exchange that Electra promoted (and still does in the announcement post here) stopped allowing ECA withdrawals and even tho apparently the ECA team was well aware of it, they did not warn the community. Coinhouse apparently informed them weeks ago and nothing was said to the public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodl247

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

"If you put more than $100 at anyone time into any of these small time exchanges with hidden Whois your an idiot"

I do agree that ECA team should not promote any exchange unless its binance or coinbase or some other top 4 exchange, when they going to learn i don't know

Most coins start out on these types of exchanges. I made several small test buys before making larger purchases and always withdrew instantly without a problem. I (and others) got screwed because an exchange that Electra promoted (and still does in the announcement post here) stopped allowing ECA withdrawals and even tho apparently the ECA team was well aware of it, they did not warn the community. Coinhouse apparently informed them weeks ago and nothing was said to the public.

I have always considered any exchange a risk since I first started in crypto. It's the number one rule: You don't control your coins/tokens unless you have them in your own wallet. I've never assumed Electra was Endorsing any individual exchange, but just notifying people where ECA is currently available for trading. When I found ECA last year and went to Coinsmarkets I was super suspect as it was a gong show exchange, so when I made my large purchases I sent them to my wallet right away. I accepted the risk when i left a little on there. (And got those coins back when ECA stepped up the pressure on CM) I did a lot of reading about the other exchanges available such as Coinhouse and read mostly horrible reviews from other coin projects. It didn't take much research to find all the horrid experiences people had at Coinhouse. Major red flags and low volume.

I waited and instead did some trading for a lot more when Cryptopia came online, but still sent any ECA straight back to my wallet to add to my staking. Sorry you are getting burned, but if you leave $ on an exchange, you're accepting the potential loss. Learn from it, don't blame others. Like I said before, it's the Number One Crypto Rule.
ECAFriendly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I have always considered any exchange a risk since I first started in crypto. It's the number one rule: You don't control your coins/tokens unless you have them in your own wallet. I've never assumed Electra was Endorsing any individual exchange, but just notifying people where ECA is currently available for trading. When I found ECA last year and went to Coinsmarkets I was super suspect as it was a gong show exchange, so when I made my large purchases I sent them to my wallet right away. I accepted the risk when i left a little on there. (And got those coins back when ECA stepped up the pressure on CM) I did a lot of reading about the other exchanges available such as Coinhouse and read mostly horrible reviews from other coin projects. It didn't take much research to find all the horrid experiences people had at Coinhouse. Major red flags and low volume.

I waited and instead did some trading for a lot more when Cryptopia came online, but still sent any ECA straight back to my wallet to add to my staking. Sorry you are getting burned, but if you leave $ on an exchange, you're accepting the potential loss. Learn from it, don't blame others. Like I said before, it's the Number One Crypto Rule.

The problem for me and several others was that I sent BTC to CH to buy ECA and I went to withdraw it immediately and couldn't. I never keep my coins on exchanges and I have been a ECA hodler since I first bought it. I am not blaming Electra, but they absolutely could have and should have done a better job at warning the community and that is why I made my post. My losses as well as many other's could have been avoided if Electra just announced there was a problem with ECA withdrawals on Coinhouse when Coinhouse first made the Electra team aware there was a problem. Instead it took them over a month to even acknowledge a problem and countless of investors fell into the same trap I did.

Again, my goal with this post is to make Electra better. I am not placing full blame on them, but the reality is this could have been avoided for many and this is the type of stuff that burns investors on a coin. I want to see ECA succeed and hopefully they will do better in the future.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

ECA is about the become one of my favorite coins lol. Great community around this project + the Roadmap is on another level, I really hope that the devs will achieve everything that's planned.

PS one of the Discord invite links on the website is expired.

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

The problem for me and several others was that I sent BTC to CH to buy ECA and I went to withdraw it immediately and couldn't. I never keep my coins on exchanges and I have been a ECA hodler since I first bought it. I am not blaming Electra, but they absolutely could have and should have done a better job at warning the community and that is why I made my post. My losses as well as many other's could have been avoided if Electra just announced there was a problem with ECA withdrawals on Coinhouse when Coinhouse first made the Electra team aware there was a problem. Instead it took them over a month to even acknowledge a problem and countless of investors fell into the same trap I did.

Again, my goal with this post is to make Electra better. I am not placing full blame on them, but the reality is this could have been avoided for many and this is the type of stuff that burns investors on a coin. I want to see ECA succeed and hopefully they will do better in the future.

I hear you man. Unfortunately, that is on Coinhouse. Coinsmarkets and Coinhouse all had working wallets and trading back in January area.
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Thanks to Electra, I became a millionaire at the end of 2017!
Let me become a dollar millionaire in 2018!

top community, nice developers.
buy eca = izi live Roll Eyes

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

Best team behind, very fast transition rate speed like as its name Electra!!
kmb9093

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

ELECTRA TRANSFER

Kindly help me, I was transffering ECA from CoinsMarkets to Cryptopia and received following EMALI message from CoinsMarekets, while coins was deducted from my Wallet. Please HELP ME

Your request to withdraw 9999 [Electra] to Ed6pMEdmHs18dyaarQZwRbnfAwBpnpn2JY has failed.
This can be reason to wrong wallet ,wallet maintenance , Coins in stake etc ...

Does CoinsMarkets still have Problem? Should I wait. I hope ECA Team might help the way they help before?
knatseb

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

ELECTRA TRANSFER

Kindly help me, I was transffering ECA from CoinsMarkets to Cryptopia and received following EMALI message from CoinsMarekets, while coins was deducted from my Wallet. Please HELP ME

Your request to withdraw 9999 [Electra] to Ed6pMEdmHs18dyaarQZwRbnfAwBpnpn2JY has failed.

Does CoinsMarkets still have Problem? Should I wait. I hope ECA Team might help the way they help before?

keep trying, ive read it might take some attempts till it works.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

ELECTRA TRANSFER

keep trying, ive read it might take some attempts till it works.

Congrats guys! We are up 88%+ in this week alone and 40%+ in the last day. Keep the great work.
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

ELECTRA TRANSFER

It doesn't "still have a problem". All the coins of some value are most likely gone. So the standard e-mail you received just means - they can't send, because they don't have any ECA left to withdraw... ECA team can't actually help, because the top priority for CM is hiding their identity and not to be found. So CM doesn't respond to anyone.. May be the just opened ECA withdrawal (for ca. 1 month - Feb. 24 til second half of march) to gain time to prepare for an exit...
fsh457

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know why all my coins has disappeared from Electra Desktop wallet with no trace!!!???

I appreciate answer.

Cheers
ECAGiraffe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

Hi there, check all purse, wallet, legacy accounts. Any new transactions in or out? Please visit discord #help section for more assistance!
fsh457

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Hi there, check all purse, wallet, legacy accounts. Any new transactions in or out? Please visit discord #help section for more assistance!

No transaction ... nothing in or out.

The wallet info shows for: Last received block: a year ago

Is that because wallet auto updated but block chanin has not been downloaded yet?

I am not in discord.

Thanks

koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

great project. looks promising. ..

HEX.com
WhiteWalker1

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

take care. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets. Both are big scammers. Please dont trust this "project".

hundret of thousend people have lost their money.
fsh457

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

hi,

How I can recover my coins using old wallet .dat file?

The new electra desktop wallet folder does not have wallet.dat file!!

Thanks

knatseb

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

take care. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets. Both are big scammers. Please dont trust this "project".

lol, another one who knows nothing, probably you sold at the dip and now you regret it so much and your foolishness makes you write only crap.

i know noone who has lost a single coin, all those who had ecas at coinsmarkets were and are able to withdraw them, i only know ppl who have earn money.

GREAT TEAM, awesome community.
WhiteWalker1

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

lol, another one who knows nothing, probably you sold at the dip and now you regret it so much and your foolishness makes you write only crap.

i know noone who has lost a single coin, all those who had ecas at coinsmarkets were and are able to withdraw them, i only know ppl who have earn money.

GREAT TEAM, awesome community.

I never bought ECA on coinmarkets. Nevertheless it is very strange that just ECA only open for withdrawl and the rest with high volume like Bitcoin, LTC will not.

So if you have no idea, then you better stay out. And if you want to spread untruths here, check out ECA Twitter. Then you know how many have not yet received their coins and the Electra Coin cooperates with CM to 1000%.

And what about the thread here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.860

Do you think this 200 pages were created without a reason?

Dont lie and finally tell the truth. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets.com = SCAMMERS! FOREVER!

@ Electra Coin Team:
I hope your life ends up like many others who have lost a lot of money through your shit with coinmarkets. You are useless forever. Even if you give your Coinsmarkets Coins back to everyone, no one trusts you anymore!
knatseb

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

most coins are being enabled for withdrawal, and eca was the very first coin to take action about that, never read to any of the other alt teams doing a thing.

and yes BTC / LTC arent able to withdraw, and i havent said that CMS is a trustfull exchange, but eca has nothing to do with it; and as i said, i know noone who has lost any ecas from CMS, some ppl has lost btc nd ltc like me, and im still patiente thinking that ill ever recover them, but blaming eca for that is just nonsense; and you can actually see how much has eca grown so far, and if you were participating as a member of the community and fallowing all steps they r doin you wont be saying that, cause you would be aware about mosly everything and the transparency of the team.

BTW, that thread is about CMS its oooooolder than accusing eca for having something to do with CMS when it crashed.
CMS is a crappy mosly dead exchange who screwed many ppl imo, i agree, but i dont agree with you about blaming eca on that.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: