Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Oh my God! From 22 to 18 sats! What happened? It does not make difference for me. I decided to hold ECA waiting for next bull market

sell off . this is a shamecoin of scammers

He's back! Nothing else to do? Still mad he sold at 4 satoshi LOL. Now, he trying to get back into the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobthegrownup

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

I read that it has one of the best distribution that changed model and pervasive
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Hi
Please give me advice.I've been staking ECA Coins for two days already but I haven't get any reward yet.It says next reward will be in next two years.How would that be? My coins weight is at 1,032,700.And Network weight is at 218,408,395,565.Pls advise. Thank you

It's a lottery process. Doing the maths and then expecting the reward on time is wrong. It could happen that even if you are supposed to get a reward twice a day, you get nothing for 3 days in a row.

AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.

I am staking in order to cover the initial, and possibly, future investments I have/will put up for this project from my own capital. Examples include exchange applications, Coinmarketcap bounty, Block explorer, Cointelegraph, and outsourced node hosting for the first three months. The pre-mine was not sold or claimed at all for any of these investments. My personal costs add up to more than $1000 which is about 100,000,000 - 200,000,000 ECA with the current market valuation.  Rather than claim part of the pre-mine to myself and sell it in exchanges, I have preferred to get my initial investment back through staking as I believed it will cause less unrest among stakeholders and also because I want to play a part in moving the blockchain forward. If stakeholders prefer me to claim part of the pre-mine to cover my costs rather than stake, this is also possible.

I announced that the pre-mine would be moved into other adresses in a previous forum post. It was not hidden. All transaction and staking history can also be clearly viewed in the block explorer.

These are the addresses where the pre-mined coins are held:

EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
EfZNebGdZc6xBTVBm4AD4k8NqKezUiKB4c
ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN

Specific questions on the staking.
1. I'm sure the initial $1000 investment has been well covered. Since the time your capital expenditures were covered, who has received the benefit of the staking rewards?
2. Is there some kind of condensed accounting available to view the total staking rewards received from the premine, expenditures, etc?
3. Whoever received the staking rewards, whether it be ECA or E01, have they in turn been staking those rewards, thus compounding the rewards? Or have they been selling them off?
4. What is the total compounded amount currently being staked as a result of the premine?
5. Previous discussions mentioned premine wouldn't be staked 24/7. How many days would you estimate both the original premine and the compounded stakes have actually been taken off the network over the last 6 months?
6. With current supply being beyond critical, why hasn't staking discontinued?
7. If E01 is the benefactor of all the staking rewards, + the compounded rewards, isn't the fork delay which he was in charge of getting done in his best interest? What will his plans be with all the additional staking rewards he'll be receiving due to his own delay?
8. How will the dire supply shortage be handled? ECA will be out of supply before the end of 2019. When will you decide to tell us what has been decided?

For a community that claims transparency, you have very little real substantial information available for investors. Anyone with math capabilities can see ECA in dire staits, but we're being kept in the dark on purpose.  Any questions about any of the above in Discord or Telegram result in being accused of spreading FUD & being banned. I created an account and am asking in here because it seems like the only place to get real answers.
sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Hello I know 50-60k coins is nothing when it comes to staking ECA but was wondering if 20-30 million coins is enough to stake and get a reward at least weekly?  Just trying to figure out if this coin is worth staking and investing in for the purpose of staking.  Can someone share their experience in approximates at least. Thanks.
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

Hello I know 50-60k coins is nothing when it comes to staking ECA but was wondering if 20-30 million coins is enough to stake and get a reward at least weekly?  Just trying to figure out if this coin is worth staking and investing in for the purpose of staking.  Can someone share their experience in approximates at least. Thanks.

with ~million of coins rewards are paid roughly every 20 days...
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

with ~million of coins rewards are paid roughly every 20 days...

True and that means with 20 million coins you should receive a reward roughly every 24 hours.

sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Alright, thanks for answering my question. So if 20 million coins should get a reward every 24 hrs or so, let's even say 48 hrs, why would a pool with 30+ million coins not staked yet after 2 weeks? The pool is StakeUnited
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Alright, thanks for answering my question. So if 20 million coins should get a reward every 24 hrs or so, let's even say 48 hrs, why would a pool with 30+ million coins not staked yet after 2 weeks? The pool is StakeUnited

You can choose NOT to stake your coins. That's why.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Are you sure StakeUnited is staking properly? They could be doing something wrong. That many coins probably should have staked by now, if they're not moving coins out at random.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

1. I'm sure the initial $1000 investment has been well covered. Since the time your capital expenditures were covered, who has received the benefit of the staking rewards?
2. Is there some kind of condensed accounting available to view the total staking rewards received from the premine, expenditures, etc?
3. Whoever received the staking rewards, whether it be ECA or E01, have they in turn been staking those rewards, thus compounding the rewards? Or have they been selling them off?
4. What is the total compounded amount currently being staked as a result of the premine?
5. Previous discussions mentioned premine wouldn't be staked 24/7. How many days would you estimate both the original premine and the compounded stakes have actually been taken off the network over the last 6 months?
7. If E01 is the benefactor of all the staking rewards, + the compounded rewards, isn't the fork delay which he was in charge of getting done in his best interest? What will his plans be with all the additional staking rewards he'll be receiving due to his own delay?
8. How will the dire supply shortage be handled? ECA will be out of supply before the end of 2019. When will you decide to tell us what has been decided?

For a community that claims transparency, you have very little real substantial information available for investors. Anyone with math capabilities can see ECA in dire staits, but we're being kept in the dark on purpose.  Any questions about any of the above in Discord or Telegram result in being accused of spreading FUD & being banned. I created an account and am asking in here because it seems like the only place to get real answers.
knatseb

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

i have wondered the same but i prefer to be optimistic and wait the 4-8 weeks they said till fork is done.

after that if the fork is successfully applied, then staking reward will be reduced from 50% to 10% with several other improvments.

if the fork isnt applied within these time, it wont be taken well for the community.
kahleen

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

The 30+ million coins from StakeUnited have not generated reward because the assumption that 20M coins generate reward every 24 hours is simply wrong. After generating reward, it takes 24 hours for the coins to "mature" again before even starting to stake again. I can tell you for a fact that 18M coins generate reward roughly every 2-3 weeks, on average ... with a maximum of 4 weeks. But you need not worry, if it takes longer to generate reward, the reward will be higher according to the network weight. So it's like this: wait 2 weeks to get X reward, or wait 4 weeks to get 2X reward. The only downside in the last scenario is that the X coins you would get after 2 weeks could have already started staking after week 2, whereas the coins you get after 4 weeks will only start staking after week 4.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

i have wondered the same but i prefer to be optimistic and wait the 4-8 weeks they said till fork is done.

after that if the fork is successfully applied, then staking reward will be reduced from 50% to 10% with several other improvments.

if the fork isnt applied within these time, it wont be taken well for the community.
Current circulating supply 26.4b
Average daily interest at 50% staking .00137(rounded)
They announced up to 2 month delay, so even only 6 weeks staking over this time is potentially 1.5 billion more coins in circulation.
That makes circulating supply 27.9b when they fork.
Cap is 30.
If they offer 10% for a year after the fork, staking during that time is potentially 2.79b, which leaves us with 30.69b in circulation 1 year after the fork.
While these numbers don't take non staking wallets into account, they also don't take compounding interest into account.
What they're claiming isn't possible when you do the math.
The question is, how are they going to fix it? And why aren't they telling anyone?
Another good question... When I invested in this I was under the impression it was a community coin, and that the community got to vote on decisions. At least that's what it says in the WP. Why is none of this up for a vote? Why is NOTHING up for a vote? Why is none of this even up for discussion, let alone a vote?
I'm not trying to start FUD... Just trying to get some answers to some really big provable problems with their claims and their math.
Colxpls

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:00:28 AM by Colxpls

The issue with Electra is that they're touting partnerships with ATM companies in ICO phase. Now, the ICO itself isn't the issue, the issue is staff are saying it has an existing use case, but in reality these will not be available for a year at least and that's assuming that funding is met. The final product does not exist

So, why do two existing ATM ventures need an ICO? The simple answer is they want to raise capital, however initial ATM fees could cover this alone, and why would someone be willing to use these companies when they can't even get a simple LinkedIn URL to work on their ICO page? We've been delaying the fork and "10B Company" for 4 months now and the roadmap keeps getting silently changed in the background. Better off waiting until this bottoms out and the team finally decides to reveal the partnerships.

Furthermore you have people like Aykut Baybas (Master Den) claiming that the team is solely concentrated on providing a use case, and that price action is secondary to this. If that's the case then we wouldn't have team members making contradictory statements like "timing of news release is key" (In reference to releasing this long awaited news in the bull market rather than right now). This is speculating that retail FOMO, investors who do not know any better, will pump up the value.

Another thing - The premine, and all the other large holders, are still staking at 50% rewards. This is going to leave us with a bare minimum of 29B circulating supply before the fork is finally sorted out, and that's assuming the team actually sticks to their promises this time around.

Seems highly reminiscent of XVG back in its haydays. In fact I even recall Sunerok mentioning Electra a while back.

ECA has gone from being a legitimate community project revival to a project fueled by greed.
Hyped up Vaporware.

JohnDoe3490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

The issue with Electra is that they're touting partnerships with ATM companies in ICO phase. Now, the ICO itself isn't the issue, the issue is staff are saying it has an existing use case, but in reality these will not be available for a year at least and that's assuming that funding is met. The final product does not exist

So, why do two existing ATM ventures need an ICO? The simple answer is they want to raise capital, however initial ATM fees could cover this alone, and why would someone be willing to use these companies when they can't even get a simple LinkedIn URL to work on their ICO page? We've been delaying the fork and "10B Company" for 4 months now and the roadmap keeps getting silently changed in the background. Better off waiting until this bottoms out and the team finally decides to reveal the partnerships.

Furthermore you have people like Aykut Baybas (Master Den) claiming that the team is solely concentrated on providing a use case, and that price action is secondary to this. If that's the case then we wouldn't have team members making contradictory statements like "timing of news release is key" (In reference to releasing this long awaited news in the bull market rather than right now). This is speculating that retail FOMO, investors who do not know any better, will pump up the value.

Another thing - The premine, and all the other large holders, are still staking at 50% rewards. This is going to leave us with a bare minimum of 29B circulating supply before the fork is finally sorted out, and that's assuming the team actually sticks to their promises this time around.

Seems highly reminiscent of XVG back in its haydays. In fact I even recall Sunerok mentioning Electra a while back.

ECA has gone from being a legitimate community project revival to a project fueled by greed.
Hyped up Vaporware.

Huh I don't see them touting them as existing use cases. Even their press wire says this.

"Electra (ECA) announced today that it has partnered with the UniFox project. UniFox will be Electra’s second collaboration of the 2018 mass adoption campaign. This partnership will entail the direct listing of ECA upon the UniFox Network of Payment Kiosks (ATMs) as well as their Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals. The Unifox network has a global reach – incorporating over 6,000 ATMs and over 50,000 POS terminals in the initial stages."
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Hyped up Vaporware.

Huh I don't see them touting them as existing use cases. Even their press wire says this.

"Electra (ECA) announced today that it has partnered with the UniFox project. UniFox will be Electra’s second collaboration of the 2018 mass adoption campaign. This partnership will entail the direct listing of ECA upon the UniFox Network of Payment Kiosks (ATMs) as well as their Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals. The Unifox network has a global reach – incorporating over 6,000 ATMs and over 50,000 POS terminals in the initial stages."
That clearly says "has" a global reach, and makes the rest of the sentence mean they already attained those numbers during their initial stages. Hopes to have, or will have, or aims at would have made it the truth. "Have" makes it a lie.
AltInvestor2018

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.

I am staking in order to cover the initial, and possibly, future investments I have/will put up for this project from my own capital. Examples include exchange applications, Coinmarketcap bounty, Block explorer, Cointelegraph, and outsourced node hosting for the first three months. The pre-mine was not sold or claimed at all for any of these investments. My personal costs add up to more than $1000 which is about 100,000,000 - 200,000,000 ECA with the current market valuation.  Rather than claim part of the pre-mine to myself and sell it in exchanges, I have preferred to get my initial investment back through staking as I believed it will cause less unrest among stakeholders and also because I want to play a part in moving the blockchain forward. If stakeholders prefer me to claim part of the pre-mine to cover my costs rather than stake, this is also possible.

I announced that the pre-mine would be moved into other adresses in a previous forum post. It was not hidden. All transaction and staking history can also be clearly viewed in the block explorer.

These are the addresses where the pre-mined coins are held:

EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
EfZNebGdZc6xBTVBm4AD4k8NqKezUiKB4c
ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN

...Crickets...
 I'm sure this will be followed by a 1 or 2 sentence post in poorly worded English complimenting the project.
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

WTB @ 1sat.
Spectrum_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

just bought some eca thanks guys
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: