Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
LightInOut

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

“Electra you can rest assured that our developers have the highest credentials, utmost integrity and have had their identities verified for the good of the project and community”

Wow Cpollo verified who E01 is and all the anonymous developers that he hired?

What a joke. Cpollo just lost all their credibility by issuing this certification 😅

I will message them to ask for info... let’s see what they say

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightInOut

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

There’s a new thing called KYD - Know Your Developer

Apparently the Electra team does not want to tell us who their developers are.

I’m glad you at least admit that you’re using EXTERNAL devs. Why did it take so many months for the team to finally hire someone? There is no admitting here. It was said many many times in the past year that E01 works with his own team next to the Electra community team. Fork phase 1 was partially developed by external devs Can you give us their contact info or the name of the company you’re using They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto? No reason to be anonymous if they are a legit company. Investors should know who is working on the project. Electra is a currency. Holding the coin doesn't mean you can hold the project accountable. In fact, you can choose to develop and code including keeping your anonimity. In fact, you even invested in ECA while knowing E01 was the dev. Therefore I consider your points as contradictions.  

I’m sure the Electra Foundation will have to disclose where money is spent? Let’s start now. Or are we going to say e01 payments are different? Sometimes the foundation pays and sometimes e01 pays for anonymous stuff?
Correct. The foundation is setup and will have an own page on the new website that is currently being finished. All expenses, that can be tracked through the electra explorer, will be visible in due course to the community and will be backed by reasons why they needed to be spent. As msyelf, Bob and Raymond are volunteering and have our own jobs this takes more time. Next week 14 December in fact we will have our first official quarterly board meeting.

Electra is a community project, yet no one wants to volunteer. Do you all expect e01 to continue paying for everything? You already have Ruru asking the community for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 cover her expenses? Many people volunteer or have volunteered. What you typically see is that in this bearish market the interest oif volunteering fades away. Not only in our project but also in other projects. E01 pays for the things he commits himself to or when he believes he needs to be paid. For Ruru we decided to ask the community to donate. Unfortunately she made a mistake that cost money and Im sure we will get the money together soon. Did you already donate?

Robert - You are the most honest and respected person on Electra team. Thank you! Why do I now see you involved in so many different telegram projects? Also clearly investing in some of them. You used to be 100% Electra. Seeing you investing and being part of other groups makes people question your dedication. This sentence is full of assumptions and therefore not reliable. My main investment is ECA and ECA is the only project I work (volunteer) for. I'm in a lot of groups active to look for business opportunities, to spread the ECA news and to meet new and interesting people. Also I do invest in projects I think have great potential and when I believe there is a way we can work together with these projects Im going for it. If people question my dedication and honestly, I don't care. I know I am dedicated and love to work for the project. If people believe they can do a better job I welcome them as we need as many dedicated people as possible.  

How much Electra do you even own? This is not a respectful question and also not relevant. I bought my ECA as of december last year all the way through this year. I’m sure you will have to disclose this information if you’re part of the foundation. Just like stocks of a company, the investors and public should know how many shares you have. Again, ECA is no company, ECA are not stocks and therefore people who buy ECA are not investors into the project with certain rights just like people who own company stocks. People should buy ECA if they believe in the project and the future usecase of ECA. If you don't believe any longer in the project and/or the people working on it, you should sell and move on.

To wrap this up. I (and with me all community members that volunteered to work on the project, do this with a clean conscience , with a passion for crypto and in particular ECA. I know you're hurt "Botero", because you lost 160mln ECA due to a terrible fault on your end. You choose this path to blackmail the project and I can't do anything about that. What I can tell everybody that reads this piece is that in case of doubts or questions you can always reach out to me or any other team member on Discord or Telegram and we will explain and answer anything as far as possible.
We continue to work hard and always look for new people to join. As you see people get nervous, impatient and sometimes disappointed by the pace of the developments visible for the community. Yet do know that as long as the community and the team is active, the project progresses.

Robert

You can't make this stuff up!

1. I looked at the CPOLLO white paper and it says - "All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes: Identity verificatio n, residency verification, and skill verification."

Robert wrote - "They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto"

How did CPOLLO verify the anonymous E01 and external devs working on Electra? Robert doesn't even know who they are!!! LOL

2. I asked Robert - "How much Electra do you even own?" and he said "This is not a respectful question and also not relevant" and all you shillers said ECA is not a company and blah blah blah.

To get CPOLLO certification they say - "require members to provide their wallet addresses"

Was that not respectful and relevant to CPOLLO but not your own community?

-----

As per their certification, CPOLLO must know the identity of E01, all anonymous devs working on the project and their personal wallet addresses.

IF THIS IS TRUE.... why not share the same information with your community? Are you not a community project?

WHY DOES CPOLLO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION BUT NOT YOUR INVESTORS?
lance001

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Again you are misreading too much things......

2. I asked Robert - "How much Electra do you even own?" and he said "This is not a respectful question and also not relevant" and all you shillers said ECA is not a company and blah blah blah.

To get CPOLLO certification they say - "require members to provide their wallet addresses"

Was that not respectful and relevant to CPOLLO but not your own community?
They ask the team to provide payment wallets and not personal wallets. as stated here:
1. A PDF of all team pay wallets (with the position of each team member labeled) as well as all development or project wallets. Please label who has access to the funds in each wallet. Please label the file as follows: projectname_Wallets (If team pay is paid into a personal wallet that is used for other purposes then it is not necessary to provide. Instead, provide the amount and payment schedule.)
(from their registration form).

1. I looked at the CPOLLO white paper and it says - "All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes: Identity verificatio n, residency verification, and skill verification."
You looked at the wrong section. You were looking at the part for projects that want to launch an ico on their platform.  Roll Eyes
LightInOut

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 04:37:38 PM by LightInOut

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5bb626a3d5b0897767e1fdca/5beab3674e834d4659eacefa_Cpollo-whitepaper-2018.pdf

Look at section 6.3: “Cpollo Approved” Project Vetting

The vetting process is similar to all projects applying to the Cpollo platform with more comprehensive additions. The vetting process involves the following but is not limited to:

All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes:
o Identity verification, residency verification, and skill verification Projects must submit the following documents:

Plus

o One-page project overview
o Whitepaper
o Certificate of Incorporation
o List of coin or token allocation including addresses of all development
wallets and team pay wallets

————

So Electra team told Cpollo who e01 is or at least the external and anonymous devs that Robert said they hired?

Team pay wallets... to me that’s personal wallets of the core team. Perhaps they should word it differently

I find it hilarious that you all continue to argue with me when you don’t even know who your developers are or how much eca the core team owns
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Electra Receives CPOLLO Seal of Approval

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?
altfeeder

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Attention Electra Community -

yesterday round 13:30 GMT+1, 9111460.00 ECA has been transferred from the Foundation wallet address.

These funds have been moved as compensation to a community member due to a bug in the "Desktop Wallet", this bug was active in May during the Desktop Wallet’s initial release. This bug was "fixed immediately in few hours" after it was detected.

The bug essentially was that when transferring ECA to another wallet address the total amount would be used as a fee. Following the detection and correction of this bug, there were several announcements to our community announcing a mandatory wallet update to address the issue.

Our community and its members are always trying to improve the ecosystem of the Electra Project and provide user-friendly tools and systems. Following this incident, our support team learned an important lesson and started testing newly developed tools multiple times before release. With this in mind, we still believe that this is still not enough. We kindly ask community members to do their own tests with smaller amounts whenever they download and start using newly released software and tools.

If you have any questions about this case, please contact our user support, or me personally on telegram (@BobvanE).

TLDR : This is a one-time reimbursement to a community member due to a  bug in the desktop wallet.
lance001

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1076209819332329475

We are excited to announce our partnership with Agile Legal Consulting out of Australia to support @ElectracoinECA and @ECA_Foundation with global expansion.  @agilelegalau brings international expertise with #blockchain and #cryptocurrency to the team.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-retains-agile-legal-consulting-for-global-growth-initiative-23c7eb485bee
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

Will read a whitepaper later,can you just tell me if is it possible to stake coins here?
lance001

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Will read a whitepaper later,can you just tell me if is it possible to stake coins here?

This year the staking percentages are 2.5% annually.

The whitepaper will be updated soon as well as the roadmap,...

Also you'll have to keep a look to the announcements in the next days to update the wallet for the upcoming hard fork
LightInOut

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*yvS0zMtdz_L58GxKrJ7pzA.jpeg

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?

puts them into a bad position since they can't verify anonymous developers?
LightInOut

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

Can someone from the Electra team explain the Agile Legal partnership?

Did you just pay them a retainer fee and now they are a partner?  Huh or did the firm receive or invest in ECA for equity?

or is this all pro bono?
cblizz19

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

I'm sure it's just another BS vaporware partnership that they are trying to promote. The only thing they've released all year was a half ass wallet that is filled with bugs.  Now E01 is called out to "military" draft yet the foundation still only as 1/3rd of the funds.  Mark my words, E01 isn't coming back anytime soon. If CPOLLO is legit and knows who E01 is, then the team should release this info to investors.
cryt0_l0rd

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

puts them into a bad position since they can't verify anonymous developers?

Verification doesn't mean verifying each and every member it means verifying the core team members which are MasterDen, Robert, Bob to name some and even if E01 submitted his documents for KYC he decided to stay anonymous and that's not a big issue as crypto is not the only think he is dealing with he might have professional life bcoz of which he can't disclose his identity presently.

And regarding your stupid claim for why robert not showing his wallet address? My question is why he should show his personal wallet address which he brought from his own money the community should be interested in premined addresses and foundation address which they have made available publicly

Why should we interfere into someone's personal investment when the project is not an ICO where team members got millions for free.

Thank you.
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Cpollo doesn't said anywhere that their approval means a project is strong it just means that the core team members have:

- Provided the KYC documents
- Mentioned wallet address (for electra it's premined address as it's not an ICO where team members got huge bag for free.
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

I'm sure it's just another BS vaporware partnership that they are trying to promote.

They have told so many times in Engineering call that company will come only after ElectraPay is released and the discussion started because of contact of one of the community member so once ElectraPay is released the discussion will enter the final phase.

The only thing they've released all year was a half ass wallet that is filled with bugs.

From December 2017 to December 2018 they have released:

- From 1 exchange to 7 exchange
- Desktop wallet
- Partnerships with Unifox, Investaco, General Bytes and one more coming soon. (Unifox already started deployment of ATMs and Investaco already into final beta testing of Debit cards)
- Established Foundation
- In 2019 it will be added on Hardware Wallet.
- The phase 2 fork will have Atomic swaps, Bitcoin core upgrade and POS protocol upgrade check github for the code. And after fork the ElectraPay will be released.

And this are things they did and I guess it's good for a 1 year project to achieve all this with help of only community members

Now E01 is called out to "military" draft yet the foundation still only as 1/3rd of the funds.  Mark my words, E01 isn't coming back anytime soon.

If he had to run away he would have done it during the bull run when volume was more than 500+ BTC on daily basis than now when the price is also down and volume too. So this is BS imo

If CPOLLO is legit and knows who E01 is, then the team should release this info to investors.

Cpollo as well exchanges like coinbene all know E01 as he submitted his documents for KYC of founders but the exchange have policy to respect the choice of people and they won't disclose it publicly documents like this just because few anonymous people asking someone to reveal identity when they themselves have decided to hide their own identity.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

My military service is over and I am back. I’ll be focusing on our blockchain update and the foundation in the upcoming days. I see both of them as high priority at the moment.
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

I'm sure it's just another BS vaporware partnership that they are trying to promote. The only thing they've released all year was a half ass wallet that is filled with bugs.  Now E01 is called out to "military" draft yet the foundation still only as 1/3rd of the funds.  Mark my words, E01 isn't coming back anytime soon. If CPOLLO is legit and knows who E01 is, then the team should release this info to investors.

Again you Fudders have been proven wrong just read 2 posts above Electra01 is back so you are proved wrong again as you said he isn't coming anytime soon.

cblizz19

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

I think you are just being blinded by the BS the team feeds you.

Ask yourself if this sounds like a strong project and a good investment:

-Roadmap months behind.

-E01 no longer developing. Ruru had to take control of the fork as it was never going to get done.

-Team had to beg/threaten him to stop staking so they could finish phase 1 of the fork before max supply was reached.

- Due to the screwed up supply from E01 staking millions of coins, masternodes will never happen and staking had to be reduced to an amount that is not worth holding the coin.

- The primary dev lost her job from working on ECA and the team bought her a laptop just so the project wouldn't completely die.

- Most of original core team has left.

- Desktop wallet filled with bugs.

- 300 mill in foundation funds? What do you think that will do? That's not even enough to pay a listing fee on an exchange.

- Asking developers to work for free because they have no money to pay.

The list goes on and on. ECA is a failed project and will likely eventually die. I'm sorry but I'm being honest. Don't just blindly believe the crap they tell you on the calls. There is a lot that investors don't know.

cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

I think you are just being blinded by the BS the team feeds you.

Ask yourself if this sounds like a strong project and a good investment:

-Roadmap months behind.

-E01 no longer developing. Ruru had to take control of the fork as it was never going to get done.

-Team had to beg/threaten him to stop staking so they could finish phase 1 of the fork before max supply was reached.

- Due to the screwed up supply from E01 staking millions of coins, masternodes will never happen and staking had to be reduced to an amount that is not worth holding the coin.

- The primary dev lost her job from working on ECA and the team bought her a laptop just so the project wouldn't completely die.

- Most of original core team has left.

- Desktop wallet filled with bugs.

- 300 mill in foundation funds? What do you think that will do? That's not even enough to pay a listing fee on an exchange.

- Asking developers to work for free because they have no money to pay.

The list goes on and on. ECA is a failed project and will likely eventually die. I'm sorry but I'm being honest. Don't just blindly believe the crap they tell you on the calls. There is a lot that investors don't know.

- Only Masternode is something which is not coming from Roadmap of 2018 rest all will be released after the fork one by one (There will be announcement for fork block number within next few days)

- E01 was never a main developer since the community had taken over. The lead developer since the start is Ruru and E01 only looks after the blockchain security and some other details related to blockchain.

- Ruru is the person since Day 1 working on fork as lead developer you need to listen to calls where she herself explained what she is working on

- If you know how to check codes just visit the Github and see you will find all MasterNodes code present in Fork 2 but won't be activated as for you MN is an profit machine but in technical terms MN is for better security and health of blockchain and fortunately ECA have good blockchain and with upcoming ATMs and POS Machine roll out in 2019 by Unifox and Investaco + ElectraPay for Merchants we will have enough nodes running for keeping the blockchain healthy.

- Yes Ruru lost her Job because she was working with a Bank on a top position and then side by side she is working on crypto project whose primary aim is to shut down banks so I guess you are matured enough to understand the conflict of interest here and reason why her bank removed her.

- Most original core team left? lol seriously? MasterDen, Aman, Robert, Bob, Tekin, Asmoth, Ruru, Jenova, Lane, Nashlay, Studly, Cryptonaut all are since December 2017 and still present.

The ones who left were the products of bull run just name the person and you will find they joined after February

- Desktop wallet filled with bugs? I have an iPhone and trust me even after being a trillion dollar company they have bugs in their product and to fix it they regularly release updates almost every alternate month so I guess ECA is good enough as all the funds are secured and the bugs are UI related and not technical ones.

- 300 Million for foundation right now might not be a huge amount but right now they don't even need to use those money for anything so why to worry about it now.

- Asking developers to work for free? I was not knowing that bitcoin pays it's developers for working on bitcoin blockchain.

A community project with NO ICO and premined which is 3.34% of total circulation cannot pay each and everyone and those who have joined know the fact and even then they work on it for almost a year with same passion so why you are worried about it when you are not even working.

The answer goes on. ECA has proved all such fudders wrong and it will do it in future as well. With each passing month the community is only getting stronger and stronger and I am sorry but I'm being honest here. I don't just blindly believe the crap you tell on the BCT. There is a lot that you don't know.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: