Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
Apfelgluck

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:16:14 AM

https://twitter.com/AykutBaybas/status/1086380956494282752

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neptunenice

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:34:37 AM

again an action of scammers from electra team !! coinsmarkets and now cryptopia . sell off !!!!! stay away far from this team of scammers !
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:02:55 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 07:41:53 PM by Electra01

I have been notified there is speculation in our social media that I will leave Electra after the 200 million ECA donation on Jan 30. This is untrue.
cryt0_l0rd

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:57:36 PM

again an action of scammers from electra team !! coinsmarkets and now cryptopia . sell off !!!!! stay away far from this team of scammers !

Hahahahahahahah so with that logic BTC is the biggest scam as whichever exchange that has been hacked till now since the start all exchange have Bitcoin listed.
LightInOut

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:06:39 PM

I have been notified there is speculation in our social media that I will leave Electra after the 200 million ECA donation on Jan 30. This is untrue.

What will you be doing then?

It is clear that you wont be a developer since you had to hire external and anonymous team to complete this next fork

I also find it interesting you needed a developer to integrate ECA into the KOMODO platform.

Lots of projects are using KOMODO for atomic swaps. Why was it so easy for them to do it?
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:39:09 AM

Dear Stakeholders,

31,500,000 ECA has been transferred from the pre-mine in order to pay for development obligations involving the upcoming fork.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:37:58 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 02:53:09 AM by Electra01

What will you be doing then?

It is clear that you wont be a developer since you had to hire external and anonymous team to complete this next fork

I also find it interesting you needed a developer to integrate ECA into the KOMODO platform.

Lots of projects are using KOMODO for atomic swaps. Why was it so easy for them to do it?

I answer your first question in an interview I gave a few months ago:
https://medium.com/@crypTogether/by-dre-499704674e5f

I do not find it irregular to work with additional developers. The project has grown too much to be solely developed by myself. If they wish to be anonymous I will respect their wishes. The important thing is that the code is open source and reviewable by anyone.

We were missing some of the required code for integration with Komodo/Barterdex. This has obviously been solved for the upcoming fork as we have successfully completed Atomic Swaps with Komodo.
LightInOut

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:04:01 AM

I do not find it irregular to work with additional developers. The project has grown too much to be solely developed by myself. If they wish to be anonymous I will respect their wishes. The important thing is that the code is open source and reviewable by anyone.

We were missing some of the required code for integration with Komodo/Barterdex. This has obviously been solved for the upcoming fork as we have successfully completed Atomic Swaps with Komodo.

Will Electra have the ability to do Atomic Swaps without Komodo in the next fork?

There's over 100+ projects that have Atomic Swaps with Komodo/Barterdex

https://docs.komodoplatform.com/barterDEX/list-of-all-coins-tradable.html

How long did it take the additional developers to connect ECA with Komodo?
AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:08:21 PM

Dear Stakeholders,

31,500,000 ECA has been transferred from the pre-mine in order to pay for development obligations involving the upcoming fork.
Will this amount be deducted from the 200m that's scheduled to be transferred to the Foundation this week?
On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed. 
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do. 
This lack of transparency or accountibility is really concerning. They've been set up for over 3 months now, so the excuse that it's "new" I don't think is valid anymore.
I think you should reconsider sending any additional funds to the Foundation until such time as they can account for their spending and supply meeting minutes. 
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands. 
AltInvestor2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

Dear Stakeholders,

Will this amount be deducted from the 200m that's scheduled to be transferred to the Foundation this week?
On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed. 
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do. 
This lack of transparency or accountibility is really concerning. They've been set up for over 3 months now, so the excuse that it's "new" I don't think is valid anymore.
I think you should reconsider sending any additional funds to the Foundation until such time as they can account for their spending and supply meeting minutes. 
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands. 
I just saw on Discord that Robert claims the Foundation hasn't spent 14 million... Which means he doesn't know what's going on,  or its something he doesn't want known.  This brings up another question of who exactly has access to the funds and who authorizes or keeps track? If Robert himself doesn't have a clue,  the options are
A) they have no real foundation control and it's all a front for someone else actually controlling the funds,
B) they're unprofessional, disorganized, & haven't been keeping track,  or
C) they've transferred funds secretly and gotten caught
I can't think of one good,  valid reason why Robert himself wouldn't know how much has been spent. 
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:19:13 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 07:35:25 AM by Electra01

Dear Stakeholders,

On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed.  
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do.  
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands.  
I just saw on Discord that Robert claims the Foundation hasn't spent 14 million... Which means he doesn't know what's going on,  or its something he doesn't want known.  This brings up another question of who exactly has access to the funds and who authorizes or keeps track? If Robert himself doesn't have a clue,  the options are
A) they have no real foundation control and it's all a front for someone else actually controlling the funds,
B) they're unprofessional, disorganized, & haven't been keeping track,  or
I can't think of one good,  valid reason why Robert himself wouldn't know how much has been spent.  

The 31.5 million will not be deducted.

The foundation statutes state that financial reports will be provided within two months of the end of the fiscal year (in their case December 31).

My team has asked me to share the image below with you. It is still in development but should provide the transparency you are looking for when released.

robertsebastian

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:27:38 PM

Dear Stakeholders,

On the Foundation...I was under the impression they would be providing some kind of accounting for the funds.  To date,  they've already spent about 14,000,000, or approx 13% of their initial funds (100m from you,  5m from donation wallet),  with no accounting for it, at least not publicly as they'd claimed.  
They also said they'd be posting minutes from their meetings,  which they've also failed to do.  
By all accounts,  you are more transparent than the Foundation,  and the premine would be better off in your hands.  
I just saw on Discord that Robert claims the Foundation hasn't spent 14 million... Which means he doesn't know what's going on,  or its something he doesn't want known.  This brings up another question of who exactly has access to the funds and who authorizes or keeps track? If Robert himself doesn't have a clue,  the options are
B) they're unprofessional, disorganized, & haven't been keeping track,  or
I can't think of one good,  valid reason why Robert himself wouldn't know how much has been spent.  

The 31.5 million will not be deducted.

The foundation statutes state that financial reports will be provided within two months of the end of the fiscal year (in their case December 31).

My team has asked me to share the image below with you. It is still in development but should provide the transparency you are looking for when released.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417467913168224256/539479418486390795/unknown.png

Dear community,

I commented on Discord that we're working on an integrated explorer on the new website where everyone can keep track of the transactions. All transactions so far have been explained and made public on Bitcointalk.
For now I'd like to refer to the screenshot E01 shared which shows the expenses we had until now.

On a sidenote I do realise that I'm now responding an account that has questionable motivations of bringing the project in a bad light. Nonetheless I want to stipulate to each and everyone who reads this that all identities of the board members are publically known (unless most individuals in the crypto space or even in this thread). Also we spend our time and energy free of payment in making the project a success.

So to recap, please be a bit more patient until the foundation page on the website is updated so you can proactively find the answers to your questions/accusations.

Other then that I want to use this opportunity to thank E01 for giving the community and the project team the possibility to manage and use part of the premine. It testifies of great faith in people you have never met before and were, up until 2017, complete strangers.

End of message and on behalf of the foundation board,

Robert Bakker
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertsebastianbakker/

LightInOut

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:00:42 PM

The foundation statutes state that financial reports will be provided within two months of the end of the fiscal year (in their case December 31)

Wait... so next financial report will be in November or December 2019?  Roll Eyes

Why not make quarterly reports?

This is hilarious
LightInOut

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:11:59 PM

Since Robert and E01 are here

Why would you go and say that you hired or paid "external" devs when it is NOW clear you were just paying Komodo devs?

The devs at Komodo are NOT part of the Electra team. They just helped you integrate Electra into their platform.

Still find it odd it took months to get integrated when hundreds of other projects have done it much faster!

This project lacks transparency
Robofus

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:14:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 06:43:52 PM by Robofus

which is hilarious it's bad quality fud by ignoring the post before you.

About your "hilarious" message, try to find out about the law of financial report annual... before you laugh.

And robert explains that you will be able to follow on the site live ALL expenses or movement live via an explorer (directly in the official website) but you ask for a quarterly report?

Try to be credible when you want to drown an interesting message.

( and for the others = Don't forget to read Robert 3 messages above it  Roll Eyes )
robertsebastian

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:16:50 PM

The foundation statutes state that financial reports will be provided within two months of the end of the fiscal year (in their case December 31)

Wait... so next financial report will be in November or December 2019?  Roll Eyes

Why not make quarterly reports?

This is hilarious

The first fiscal year started in January 2019. As we have no reporting obligation (we received an exemption letter in November 2018 from the Dutch tax authority) we still have to see if a yearly reporting will be created or if the transaction overview on the new foundation page will suffice.

robertsebastian

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:27:09 PM

Since Robert and E01 are here

Why would you go and say that you hired or paid "external" devs when it is NOW clear you were just paying Komodo devs?

The devs at Komodo are NOT part of the Electra team. They just helped you integrate Electra into their platform.

Still find it odd it took months to get integrated when hundreds of other projects have done it much faster!

This project lacks transparency

We are fully transparent, it could be perhaps the person behind this account that lacks the abilities to find the answers to his questions.

1. As agreed earlier E01 funds the fork developments out of his own pockets in case costs have to be made. This is a joint effort between internal- and external people. The chance is there that the external people are joining our ranks soon. Big thank you to Jenova and Ricouskim for bringing these talented people to us last summer.

2. The devs at Komodo are NOT part of the Electra team. They helped us with intergating Electra into their Barterdex platform enabling Atomic Swaps there next to the "regular atomic swaps" LTC and BTC are able to do. They even thanked us for our technology and even improved their codebase to be able to integrate us.

3. We don't look at other projects, we look at ourselves. Personally I'm beyond proud that our small team of technical people were able to develop, test and deploy Lighning network, Atomic Swaps. POS v.3e, bitcoin core upgrade and more features together with the above mentioned people. Special thanks to Nash, Jenova, Ricouskim, Dre, MasterDen, Ruru, ComputerCrafter, E01 and more people for this impressive effort.

With all these accomplishments I think that we achieved something beautiful. A relative small project with a small fund (a huge community) that survived this brutal bearmarket and a lot of fud and bad luck manages to continue and #buidl. With our new blockchain we can compete with the top coins in terms of technology.

As I believe we will speak again in the future I thank you for all the time and energy spent here and keeping us sharp Smiley

On behalf of the team and community,
Robert

[/quote]
LightInOut

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:32:08 PM

About your "hillarant" message, try to find out about the law of financial report annual... before you laugh.

And robert explains that you will be able to follow on the site live ALL expenses or movement live via an explorer (directly in the official website) but you ask for a quarterly report?

( and for the others = Don't forget to read Robert 2 messages above it  Roll Eyes )

Yea congrats at providing Annual Financial Reports

I just asked if there would be quarterly reports but you don't have authority to answer. I guess we have to constantly check the explorer!

Will it say - XXXXXX amount of ECA spent for ********* because we can't disclose the information until it happens?

FOR EXAMPLE:

31.5 million is being used to PAY KOMODO DEVS to integrate Electra onto their platform.

vs

We are spending 31.5 million on external and anonymous devs for our next fork!

cause that is BS
Apfelgluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

Huge thanks to Jenova, Ricouskim, Nashsclay, Dre, MasterDen, Ruru, ComputerCrafter, E01 and All the team, especially Robert! This team is insane and electra is one of the most undervalued project right now!
robertsebastian

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:35:25 PM

About your "hillarant" message, try to find out about the law of financial report annual... before you laugh.

( and for the others = Don't forget to read Robert 2 messages above it  Roll Eyes )

Yea congrats at providing Annual Financial Reports

I just asked if there would be quarterly reports but you don't have authority to answer. I guess we have to constantly check the explorer!

Will it say - XXXXXX amount of ECA spent for ********* because we can't disclose the information until it happens?

FOR EXAMPLE:

31.5 million is being used to PAY KOMODO DEVS to integrate Electra onto their platform.

vs

We are spending 31.5 million on external and anonymous devs for our next fork!

cause that is BS

We havent paid Komodo Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: