Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
DK1122

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:05:44 PM

Hello,
Can anybody help me.
I buy ECA Coin from exchange.
I transfer coins to Ellipal.
Ellipal stuck ECA wallet.
Transaction ID is ok and coins is in my Ellipal wallet.
I have Private Key from Ellipal, I have my wallet adress from Ellipal and I want to unblock my coins from Ellipal account and transfer in ECA wallet from desktop.

I install ECA wallet on my desktop.
I follow how to do from here

https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import

And finaly I not receive my coins in my ECA wallet for desktop.

Coins still in my wallet from Ellipal.

What can do in this moment ?
Please help if it possible.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sschumm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 01:00:58 PM

You are installing the XEP wallet. this is a different coin.

ECA wallets you need to get from http://electraproject.org/wallets/
DK1122

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 02:03:02 PM

I install Electra core from http://electraproject.org/wallets/
It is ok I hope
sschumm

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:21:03 AM

So if that is done, you should send from Ellipal to the ECA wallet address you generate in the ECA wallet.
DK1122

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:16:41 PM

Hy
I can't do that because Ellipal block all ECA accounts.
I want to import from blockchain (with private key of my wallet from Ellipal) and do not work.

Do not work with this instructions:

https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import/

And I do not how to do now.

I install ECA wallet to desktop, I unblock wallet, I Click Tools -- Debug Window/Console, I Click on the Console tab
After I use command

importprivkey PrivateKeyHere "labelofAddress"

In command line I put Private Key from Ellipal account and at "labelofAddress" I put "Ellipal"

After I click "Wallet Repair".

After I click Rescan Blockchain Files.

ECA wallet restart and reload and I not see coins in my ECA wallet on my desktop.

What can do now?
Thanks

sschumm

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 12:45:38 PM

Hy
I want to import from blockchain (with private key of my wallet from Ellipal) and do not work.

I install ECA wallet to desktop, I unblock wallet, I Click Tools -- Debug Window/Console, I Click on the Console tab
After I use command

In command line I put Private Key from Ellipal account and at "labelofAddress" I put "Ellipal"

ECA wallet restart and reload and I not see coins in my ECA wallet on my desktop.

What can do now?
Thanks

As said before...you are looking on instructions from Electraprotocol..this is XEP coin. something completely different.
You need to go to electraproject.org and check there for ECA related issues. Or contact the owner of ECA..E01
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:07:49 PM

Hy

After I use command

What can do now?
Thanks

Well, although you took your information from the electraprotocol website, they seem correct as well for Electra...

What I'dont know, as I never used Ellipal, is in what way you have been able to extract the private key... If you enter a correct ECA private Key in to an Electra-wallet, it should show in the selection of wallets for deposits (the address should show) - if it doesn't match, there must be something wrong with your private key. OR you might check with the Explorer if the coins are still on that address...
coinboy8

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:02:35 PM

Dear E01,

My eca's are stuck on my mobile wallet and I cannot send them to all desktop or exchange.

Could you please help solving this problem
Making the mobile wallets work again.

Thanks in advance!
DK1122

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 07:10:35 PM

Dear E01,

My eca's are stuck on my mobile wallet and I cannot send them to all desktop or exchange.

Could you please help solving this problem
Making the mobile wallets work again.

Thanks in advance!

Hello
You are lucky. My coins stuck in blockchain and nobody help me. Keep calm and search.
I try to solve my problem and nobody help me and not understand why.
I don't know why I think the XEP project will go to zero and the ECA project will last over time if the team is rebuilt.
Probably our problems will be solved when the team is rebuilt and we will have more support.
I say wait and be patient. I don't know why I believe in this project but that's how I feel.
GoodHabit

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 04:06:33 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2021, 04:24:29 PM by GoodHabit

Hello
You are lucky. My coins stuck in blockchain and nobody help me. Keep calm and search.
I don't know why I think the XEP project will go to zero and the ECA project will last over time if the team is rebuilt.
Probably our problems will be solved when the team is rebuilt and we will have more support.
I say wait and be patient. I don't know why I believe in this project but that's how I feel.

Well, there are very few people here, so even if someone has some knowledge, it will take time until your problem will be noticed...

I don't actually get what you mean with "stuck in blockchain"... since your last question I looked up the webpage of Ellipal, and if I understood correctly, they don't actually offer an option to extract your private key.. IF you really have your private key, it should be a 52character word starting wit Qq...... - if you have something different, it's not your Electra private key,.
If it IS, however, than you should be able to import it in to your Electra-Core wallet.

BTW, ECA is still listed on Ellipals website as supported...so it is a problem between you and Ellipal, - either they have to make their App again working on the Electra blockchain, or they have to provide a way to extract your private key.... - So, my tip - contact Ellipal support...
DK1122

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:11:04 PM

Hello

Well, there are very few people here, so even if someone has some knowledge, it will take time until your problem will be noticed...

I don't actually get what you mean with "stuck in blockchain"... since your last question I looked up the webpage of Ellipal, and if I understood correctly, they don't actually offer an option to extract your private key.. IF you really have your private key, it should be a 52character word starting wit Qq...... - if you have something different, it's not your Electra private key,.
If it IS, however, than you should be able to import it in to your Electra-Core wallet.

OTOH, I can't find any information on Ellipal's Website that they ever supported Electra, and it would be a problem between you and Ellipal, if they did and then delisted it without providing your private keys...

Hello,
First I want to write all story in detail.
I buy Electra from exchange in 2 transactions.
Also, after that I send to my ECA account from Ellipal.
After that Ellipal block all ECA account.
After Ellipal block all ECA acoount I write to Ellipal and with help from Ellipal I extract from my device Private Key.
So, in this moment I have Private Key (and Private Key start with Qq...... and have 54 characters) and adress of my Eca wallet.
I say "my coins stuck in blockchain" !.
Yes, I see my coins because I verify transactions and coins is now in my ECA wallet. So, my coins is in my wallet (Ellipal wallet) but my wallet is block.
In this moment ECA Ellipal wallet show 0 coins. But coins is in my ECA wallet if I search after adress on https://eca.ccore.online/

After that I ask on Discord, Telegram, Reddit (Reddit do not post my questions), I write to ECA, I write to Ellipal and all say to me to install ECA desktop wallet and follow steps from this link:

Note:
I install ECA desktop wallet
I sync ECA desktop wallet
I use command like in link https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import/
And I can not import my coins.

After that I write to ECA (EC01 from here) and I receive this message:

"Firstly make sure the desktop wallet is fully synced.
Electra no longer supports Ellipal wallet as you have probably found out. The Ellipal app holds your coins so it is Ellipal's responsibility to help you on this. Have you tried contacting them and asking how you can import the Ellipal private keys to your ECA wallet? I have never imported a private key from Ellipal myself so can only provide limited advice.
Downloading the desktop wallet and typing in the console were right moves but there may be another command that needs to be written and only Ellipal can tell you this.
Electra is Bitcoin based so commands are the same as they are for Bitcoin. I have shared the link to their guide on importing private keys:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys"

After this message I write to Ellipal and Ellipal write me this message:
"Hello there,
You can go to the app, and import an account with mnemonics and pass phrase, after that you will get a hot wallet account;
And then go to the account settings, export the private keys, choose ECA.
And import the private key on an exchange/ a wallet that support ECA coin"

From this I block and I do not how to do to recover my coins.

So, in my ECA desktop wallet do not work to import follow step from link https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import/, in exchange (like say Ellipal), I don't know how can do this and what exchange accept this type of transactions.
Another method like say EC01 (Downloading the desktop wallet and typing in the console were right moves but there may be another command that needs to be written and only Ellipal can tell you this. Electra is Bitcoin based so commands are the same as they are for Bitcoin. I have shared the link to their guide on importing private keys: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys") I not understand how can do that.

In finaly what can do now?
I wait to somebody help me if know how to solve the problem.

GoodHabit

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:40:28 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2021, 07:18:15 PM by GoodHabit

Well, the question I see here is - could you use the process that you received from the Ellipal support (as this was the method to get the private key?) If yes, importing should work, if it doesn't - it's either the wrong key - as you did something wrong - OR - there are multiple keys, and you would have to check  / try which one is for the address that holds your coins. OR the process described by Ellipal doesn't work, so - again, you would have to check with their support....

OTOH, As far as I understand the Ellipal manual, you could also enter your mnemonic in to the mobile ECA-wallet, and this would work IF - and thats the BIG IF - those will ever work again....
DK1122

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 07:48:18 PM

Well, the question I see here is - could you use the process that you received from the Ellipal support (as this was the method to get the private key?) If yes, importing should work, if it doesn't - it's either the wrong key - as you did something wrong - OR - there are multiple keys, and you would have to check  / try which one is for the address that holds your coins. OR the process described by Ellipal doesn't work, so - again, you would have to check with their support....

OTOH, As far as I understand the Ellipal manual, you could also enter your mnemonic in to the mobile ECA-wallet, and this would work IF - and thats the BIG IF - those will ever work again....

Hello
I trust Ellipal and I have a good Private Key I m sure for that (99.999999%).
Yes I discover Private Key with Ellipal support (Ellipal support answer me only on email in maximum 20 hrs).
Probably I think for ECA support is hard to answer and solve problems in a short time for holders probably until he solves the problems with those who left the team.
By the way, I believe in the electra project in this phase and I hope to solve my problem as soon as possible.

What I can't understand at the moment is why the team left and left a project that had everything it needed to climb to the top. I think the electra manager is in a difficult situation at the moment. It's just my point of view right now. I don't know why but I have more confidence in the electra project than in the new XEP project at the moment.
Thanks for all for the moment.
DK1122

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 08:45:06 PM

Hello again
In syntax from here:

importprivkey Qq............................. "labelofAddress"

What can write at "labelofAddress" ?
If put XXXXXX for example

Return error

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Probably I write something wrong ?
Thanks
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:29:52 AM

Hello again
In syntax from here:

Return error

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Thanks

Hello mate,

The solution here should solve your passphrase issue:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Let me know the result. Also many thanks to GoodHabit for helping out.
DK1122

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:47:33 AM

Hello again
In syntax from here:

Return error

Thanks

Hello mate,

The solution here should solve your passphrase issue:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Let me know the result. Also many thanks to GoodHabit for helping out.

Hello Electra01 and GoodHabit,
Thanks for all.
Working.

So, I write this how I do.

I start ECA desktop wallet.
I sync the wallet.
I go to Settings -> Unlock wallet
I go to Tools-> Debug console
In Console I write first: walletpassphrase "my password for unlock the wallet" 600
Note: I write my password with " "
I hit Enter
After I write: importprivkey "my Private Key" "labelofAddress"
Note: I write my Private Key without " " and the label of adress with "  "
I hit Enter
And after 1 minute all my coins is in my wallet.

Thank you very much guys.

I ask on Discord, Telegram etc and nobody tell me how to do exactly. I leave this here for help who need.

PS
Electra01 go with this project to the moon !
Don't give up !
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:23:48 PM

ANNOUNCEMENTS/COMMENTS/THOUGHTS/REVIEW

I have tried to convince the Electra foundation to stay open for now and all ECA funds are still there ready for anyone from the ECA community to control if they apply as board members. Any user interested in applying to the foundation is welcome to and will have to travel to the Netherlands to complete the process. I will aim to keep it open until around August but how long it stays open also depends on the mercy of the former board members.

As I have written many times before, Electra is a decentralized project. This has benefits but also consequences. The “Electra project” Github page was owned by members of the current XEP/former ECA team. I found out today that the page including all source code, wallets, and whitepaper have been deleted. Luckily, I anticipated this risk and migrated/backed-up all of this to the former original Electra Github page a few weeks ago. The OP in this thread contains all updated links for the wallets, source code and whitepaper. CMC links will be updated in the coming days. I have also been forced to hastily create a new website as the old one also belongs to a former team member who has decided to delete all content on the website (I was warned about that beforehand at least). The new Electra website is humble but does the job and is safer than a conventional website: electracore.weebly.com

I condemn these hostile moves by the XEP team (even though there ARE also certain people in the XEP team I consider decent and have no issues who are always welcome back in ECA). The pages were deleted without informing me and had I not backed these up, ECA would have been dead and everyone’s holdings doomed. This is one of the lowest acts I have seen in the cryptocurrency sector. They need to remember that a lot of people who got the XEP airdrop also still own ECA and attempts to sabotage ECA hurts both XEP (their own community) and ECA holders. The XEP team has again demonstrated publically that they use the word “community” for marketing only and not in actuality. They are willing to damage and destroy the holdings of multiple communities and users for negative feelings they harbor for one person. That Github page was maintenance free so to take the effort to log in there and delete it is not a cost-saving act but a malicious one. I have never in my life seen people delete source code to sabotage all holders of a specific coin. As said in the previous paragraph, I luckily backed it up and released it in the OP.

I have looked at the XEP block explorer and block 1 and have strong opinions on the distribution method and invite everyone to look at it also and do their own due diligence. If you want to invest in/HODL a coin where certain/all team members have a track record of abandoning projects/investors, losing users’ funds, lying,  blackmail, deleting source code, wallets and critical users’ comments, then XEP is a good choice. XEP was 100% pre-mined and has more pre-mine and total supply than ECA ever had. All pre-mine is again controlled by one person who is also currently deciding who gets an airdrop and who doesn’t. I believe everyone who applied will get the airdrop but there is also a risk certain team members will get a lot more XEP than their original ECA holdings because it will be easy to mask. It depends on how the person in charge of the 27,000,000,000 XEP distributes it. I suggest all to watch that number closely as it is an intimidating amount. After the 27,000,000,000, there is also an additional 3 billion pre-mine that is held by one person and it is already fully mined. On the XEP rich list it says it will come in 2022, 2023 etc. but it is already out and ready to use. After the airdrop is distributed, assuming the unclaimed amount is burned accurately, I estimate their pre-mine will account for approximately 25%+ of the total supply. This whole ECA/XEP drama began over 200,000,000 ECA and the “ethical” solution the team has offered is 3,000,000,000 pre-mined XEP + a 27 billion pre-mine that can be airdropped/distributed manually however THEY want. Congratulations to everyone who will get the airdrop, you will make money wherever the price goes because you had no entry cost.  I won’t go as far as speculating on my predicted price but I would rather bet on a horse race than buy XEP at the IEO price.
DK1122

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:13:11 PM

I have tried to convince the Electra foundation to stay open for now and all ECA funds are still there ready for anyone from the ECA community to control if they apply as board members. Any user interested in applying to the foundation is welcome to and will have to travel to the Netherlands to complete the process. I will aim to keep it open until around August but how long it stays open also depends on the mercy of the former board members.

As I have written many times before, Electra is a decentralized project. This has benefits but also consequences. The “Electra project” Github page was owned by members of the current XEP/former ECA team. I found out today that the page including all source code, wallets, and whitepaper have been deleted. Luckily, I anticipated this risk and migrated/backed-up all of this to the former original Electra Github page a few weeks ago. The OP in this thread contains all updated links for the wallets, source code and whitepaper. CMC links will be updated in the coming days. I have also been forced to hastily create a new website as the old one also belongs to a former team member who has decided to delete all content on the website (I was warned about that beforehand at least). The new Electra website is humble but does the job and is safer than a conventional website: electracore.weebly.com

I condemn these hostile moves by the XEP team (even though there ARE also certain people in the XEP team I consider decent and have no issues who are always welcome back in ECA). The pages were deleted without informing me and had I not backed these up, ECA would have been dead and everyone’s holdings doomed. This is one of the lowest acts I have seen in the cryptocurrency sector. They need to remember that a lot of people who got the XEP airdrop also still own ECA and attempts to sabotage ECA hurts both XEP (their own community) and ECA holders. The XEP team has again demonstrated publically that they use the word “community” for marketing only and not in actuality. They are willing to damage and destroy the holdings of multiple communities and users for negative feelings they harbor for one person. That Github page was maintenance free so to take the effort to log in there and delete it is not a cost-saving act but a malicious one. I have never in my life seen people delete source code to sabotage all holders of a specific coin. As said in the previous paragraph, I luckily backed it up and released it in the OP.

I have looked at the XEP block explorer and block 1 and have strong opinions on the distribution method and invite everyone to look at it also and do their own due diligence. If you want to invest in/HODL a coin where certain/all team members have a track record of abandoning projects/investors, losing users’ funds, lying,  blackmail, deleting source code, wallets and critical users’ comments, then XEP is a good choice. XEP was 100% pre-mined and has more pre-mine and total supply than ECA ever had. All pre-mine is again controlled by one person who is also currently deciding who gets an airdrop and who doesn’t. I believe everyone who applied will get the airdrop but there is also a risk certain team members will get a lot more XEP than their original ECA holdings because it will be easy to mask. It depends on how the person in charge of the 27,000,000,000 XEP distributes it. I suggest all to watch that number closely as it is an intimidating amount. After the 27,000,000,000, there is also an additional 3 billion pre-mine that is held by one person and it is already fully mined. On the XEP rich list it says it will come in 2022, 2023 etc. but it is already out and ready to use. After the airdrop is distributed, assuming the unclaimed amount is burned accurately, I estimate their pre-mine will account for approximately 25%+ of the total supply. This whole ECA/XEP drama began over 200,000,000 ECA and the “ethical” solution the team has offered is 3,000,000,000 pre-mined XEP + a 27 billion pre-mine that can be airdropped/distributed manually however THEY want. Congratulations to everyone who will get the airdrop, you will make money wherever the price goes because you had no entry cost.  I won’t go as far as speculating on my predicted price but I would rather bet on a horse race than buy XEP at the IEO price.

Hello Electra01

Electra01 please go ahead with the Electra (ECA) project. I have personally studied and talked to several people about XEP and it seems to be a big scam. I personally believe in the Electra project and I assume that you have big problems with the continuation of the project at this moment until everything is set up as it was until some time ago. A saying goes that whoever betrays once will do it a second time. My opinion is to stop looking back and move forward as fast as you can and put everything back together so that you can continue the Electra project. Personally, I think you will succeed. We're moving forward with you. God help!

By the way, today after I finally managed to retrieve the coins and have them in my desktop wallet I managed to do PoS but that stopped at one point displaying in the lower right corner the message "Stacking is not active, Multisend Active" .
Is it the error considering what happened?
Does Stacking have anything to do with what's going on?
Because if so, this has to do with the bad things that the XEP team does, it seems to me the lowest thing.
I'm just asking!

Thanks!
Just4E01

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:59:19 PM

I have looked at the XEP block explorer and block 1 and have strong opinions on the distribution method and invite everyone to look at it also and do their own due diligence. If you want to invest in/HODL a coin where certain/all team members have a track record of abandoning projects/investors, losing users’ funds, lying,  blackmail, deleting source code, wallets and critical users’ comments, then XEP is a good choice. XEP was 100% pre-mined and has more pre-mine and total supply than ECA ever had. All pre-mine is again controlled by one person who is also currently deciding who gets an airdrop and who doesn’t. I believe everyone who applied will get the airdrop but there is also a risk certain team members will get a lot more XEP than their original ECA holdings because it will be easy to mask.

You foolish scammer. Everything is transparent and everyone can check that trough the transparency of the blockchain, like the team did with your premind holdings that belonged to the foundation but what you did? Sneaky dumping the premind.... YOU E01 could be the nakamoto of ECA but noo...you choose the other way to grab a few xxx winnings for your own benefits across the back of the best, hard working team you ever crossed. Eren Ö, you made the the wrong decision and the community feels your pain. No one wants your foundation lol get over with!
Aman Sin

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:48:57 PM

On the XEP rich list it says it will come in 2022, 2023 etc. but it is already out and ready to use. After the airdrop is distributed, assuming the unclaimed amount is burned accurately, I estimate their pre-mine will account for approximately 25%+ of the total supply. This whole ECA/XEP drama began over 200,000,000 ECA and the “ethical” solution the team has offered is 3,000,000,000 pre-mined XEP + a 27 billion pre-mine that can be airdropped/distributed manually however THEY want. Congratulations to everyone who will get the airdrop, you will make money wherever the price goes because you had no entry cost.  I won’t go as far as speculating on my predicted price but I would rather bet on a horse race than buy XEP at the IEO price.

C'mon E01! You definitely don't need those people. They still dare to call it a 'community' project but they are profiting on the back of every single owner who can not get the airdrop. Scumbags! Total scumbags! During all this time playing the good guys full of moral values lol. More and more people starting to realize how dirty they are.
They just shot themselves in the foot.  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: