Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

we are legion

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:33:40 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 02:03:12 AM by ohforf

Initial EQT Token Supply Distribution

When we first released the EquiTrader token, we set aside 10% of token supply for the development fund reserves. This was said to be used for “bounties, giveaways, and development of EquiTrader platforms.”

The rate of supply distribution through mining is 40 EQT per 5 minutes block time. This supply emission structure will produce 57,600 EQT per day, or roughly 1,728,000 EQT per month (30 days). Block halving happens at every 810,000 blocks, which equates to 2,812.5 days and roughly 7.7 years.

To supplement the EQT supply from PoW mining distribution, the EquiTrader team is planning to roll out a bounty program and marketing campaign, that will allow users to earn EQT for completing specified tasks.

To smoothen out the emission of EQT token supply over the remainder of 2017, we have set aside about 2 months of supply attainable via mining, totalling 720,000 EQT tokens or 10% of the development fund, to the bounty program and marketing campaign.

This initiative will kick off with the Bounty Program which will last 10 weeks starting from 1st June 2017, followed by the Marketing Campaign which will end on 31st December 2017. More details on this will be shared in May 2017.

That said, you may be asking, how is the remaining 90% of the development fund allocated?

Development Fund Update

The development fund totals 7,200,000 EQT tokens. To mine this number of EQT tokens via Proof-of-Work, it will require 125 days. As of today, we are breaking down the development fund as follows:

As shared above, 10% of the fund will be set aside for the Bounty Program & Marketing Campaign, which will run through the whole of 2017.

The remainder of the funds will be kept and allocated for the following purpose and used in the following ways:

Allocation
40% - 2.88 Million EQT - Research & Development
50% - 3.6 Million EQT - Reserves

Research & Development
EquiTrader platform
EquiTrader mobile apps
Social trading platform
EQT Token improvements
Incentive program

Reserves
Reserves may be used in various ways, including but not limited to, distribution, development, expenses, salary, etc.

More information will be shared in due course.

In my next posts, I will be sharing more information about the roadmap, and what we think is the best way forward for the brand, cryptocurrency token, and trading platforms and services.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

Thanks for the update dev! Now I'm even more interested.. I will contact you again soon to discuss some plans I'm working on. Cheers & all the best with the project, I really hope you stick to your promises and look forward to beta testing of platform.

This time it's different.
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Thats nice ohforf but your coin is stuck on block 820 for now 12h !!!

Explorer stuck on block 820
Wallet stuck on block 820
blockchain stuck on block 820

Those mining are doing it for nothing because coin dont get confirmation nothing can be transfered because of it.

You're on an 51% attack if you want my feel...

tr8kr

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

Thats nice ohforf but your coin is stuck on block 820 for now 12h !!!

Explorer stuck on block 820
Wallet stuck on block 820
blockchain stuck on block 820

Those mining are doing it for nothing because coin dont get confirmation nothing can be transfered because of it.

You're on an 51% attack if you want my feel...

Block are moving now all right !
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

Block are moving now all right !

Trust that everything is in order now...

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:18:06 AM

Hi all,

To all asking about the BOUNTY PROGRAM, please be patient while we work out the bounty program and marketing campaign specifics.

More details on this are slated to come in May 2017, possibly earlier. So stay tuned, keep calm, and Bitcoin on!

Also, pls refer to my last post about the initial distribution of the token, and how we have allocated the development fund. Here's a snippet that's relevant to our discussion

To smoothen out the emission of EQT token supply over the remainder of 2017, we have set aside about 2 months of supply attainable via mining, totaling 720,000 EQT tokens or 10% of the development fund, to the bounty program and marketing campaign.

This initiative will kick off with the Bounty Program which will last 10 weeks starting from 1st June 2017, followed by the Marketing Campaign which will end on 31st December 2017. More details on this will be shared in May 2017.

More information will be shared in due course.

In my next posts, I will be sharing more information about the roadmap, and what we think is the best way forward for the brand, cryptocurrency token, and trading platforms and services.

tr8kr

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

Where i can check the net hashrate for this coin ?

Could you add it on coinwarz ?
jackryderd

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

The price is doing good , so all eyes on it

░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:56:51 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 09:59:43 AM by ohforf

ROADMAP UPDATES

EquiTrader Platform

Since Q1 2017, we have been working on the high-level overview and specifications for the platform, including deciding on a stack, designing the logic,  playing around with exchange and web interface APIs, and telegram bots, building up the backend system for managing trade logic, trade management, server and security management.

From now up to Q3, 2017, we are working on building up the base EquiTrader platform, finalizing and tweaking the requirements based on community feedback, and aim to have the Most-Viable-Prototype (MVP) ready for beta (or alpha) testing by October 2017.

This base platform will utilize the robust and advanced TradingView engine, and provide interactive charts and price data for altcoins from all exchanges, starting with the most popular ones, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, and Yobit, on top of existing global market financial data.

This will remain in line with our original roadmap, as detailed in the OP:

Original Roadmap

Development Roadmap

We have been hard at work on the backend system for the EquiTrader platform since Q1 2017. With the proof-of-concept complete with very promising results, we are currently working on the frontend to create a fully functional and user friendly platform to make trading easier for the average investor.

Q2 2017
Launch of EquiTrader token, complete with block explorer.
Encourage development of pools for Proof-of-Work (PoW).
To launch commercial banners and execute digital marketing plan for our project on web sources of financial markets and cryptocurrency trading community with a budget of $8,000 to attract first movers.
Leveraging the experience of crypto-enthusiasts to implement all-side beta testing of EquiTrader platform and advance its functions.
Get listed on at least one exchange.
Get listed on coinmarketcap.com.

Q4 2017
Public release of EquiTrader platform
Improvements to incentive system
Beta testing for EquiTrader Android/iOS App and Mobile Wallet
Backend work and proof-of-concept for EquiTrader social trading platform for enabling shadow trading

Q1 2018
Public release of EquiTrader Android and iOS App and Mobile Wallet
Frontend and UI development for EquiTrader social trading platform

Q2 2018
Beta testing for EquiTrader social trading platform

Q3 2018
Public release of EquiTrader social trading platform

Thank You For Reading Before Investing

Moving Forward

The platform will be deployed on our website [under construction now], where users can use EQT tokens to pay subscription fees for access, services, or to unlock additional features on-top of the publicly available tools.

Subscribers will gain access to a myriad of tools to help with their trading, including but not limited to:
Educational trading material
Trading signals
Trading bots
Trading indicators
Trading data analysis tools
Alerts via email, mobile, and on-site notifications
Social features such as chatbox, forum, profiles and your own personal news feed.
Telegram bots
Telegram community groups
Telegram private trading groups
Social trading signals
More...

Once we have the base platform up for beta testing, we will start to roll out phase 2.

Phase 2

Improvements to the EQT Token

By integrating the EQT token onto the EquiTrader platform, our goal is to create a seamless experience for traders using the platform, particularly while making payment for services or sending tokens to other users.

With such an infrastructure in place, we are then able to build a rewards & incentive structure baked into the platform and token, enabling users to tip others, and for social influencers to earn from sharing their views, and profitable trade forecasts.

Just like on TradingView with global financial markets, users can share their technical analysis and charts of cryptocurrency markets with other users, who can “Like” or comment on these ideas.

Mobile Apps for Android and iOS

To make your EquiTrader experience complete, we will build mobile applications so you can keep up to date on the latest market trends, see what the experts are saying in real-time, and trade seamlessly even on the go.

With crypto markets running 24/7, we know what's like to be sleep deprived and having the incessant need to watch charts all day long. With the EquiTrader mobile app, we'll make sure you never miss a beat!

We will work on the requirements at a later stage, after our base platform is up and running. With the community feedback from the platform, we will be able to design our apps better, to provide you with exactly what you need, and cut out any unnecessary features that may hinder production time and user experience.

Social & Shadow Trading Platform

With the base EquiTrader platform in place, there are many options and possibilities moving forward for building trading services on top of the platform for the trading community. One of them that is high on our list is the Social & Shadow Trading Platform.

We plan to further build upon social features and social trading signals available on our base platform, to develop a one-of-its-kind trading engine built upon the principles of social networks and introduce our proprietary shadow trading engine.

Conclusion

For now, we are holding back on the Bounty Program, as we are pivoting from the original plan, for what we think is best for EquiTrader as a product, a platform, a service, and a brand as we move forward. Things look very promising. Further plans will be discussed in time to come.

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Thanks Dev

wallet link here

thanks

qt
https://mega.nz/#!yc4xWJDD!HSckCBlU9iISsV60Y8YJz9NACL4OSo1gxOLNg-zAskQ

src gui

https://mega.nz/#!nFAQAIKA!nzhK7TNWVQpQP29odnpyh0guDB2W-WftCvikKNfVy6w

markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

Good update dev. I'm holding some coins for now this coin have a really low marketcap.
lisasteca

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:22:05 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:43:49 PM by lisasteca

i would like to follow this project , when the ico is planning to start? seems to be a great opportunity this project loos legit to me , thanks dev for your answer
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:56:32 AM

i would like to follow this project , when the ico is planning to start?

There is no ICO for now, though we may plan one in the future when funds are needed.

You can mine for EQT via pools listed in OP, or trade them on Cryptopia.

digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:29:09 PM

Anyone else mining this coin? Not received a payout for 2 days now and seems like last 9 blocks found over the last 48 hours were all orphans which is a bit strange

happyhours

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:54:36 AM

I thought this coin is new. Why is someone dumping 1 million coins in Cryptopia.

markus124

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:02:43 AM

well someone dumped this coin hard. Now there's people with million coins in their wallets. Anyone know what happened?
onemanatatime

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:04:05 AM

What just happened.. the supply mined since day 1 should only be about 600k?

But 1m was sold on the market?

onemanatatime

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

well someone dumped this coin hard. Now there's people with million coins in their wallets. Anyone know what happened?

Has anyone looked at the code? Could there be a hidden pre-mine?

What about the block-explorer, other than the 7.2m pre-mine address, there's no address that has more than 8000 coins? What's going on? Is this block explorer a fake?

amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

Has anyone looked at the code? Could there be a hidden pre-mine?

What about the block-explorer, other than the 7.2m pre-mine address, there's no address that has more than 8000 coins? What's going on? Is this block explorer a fake?
maybe Angry

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

Hello everyone ,
This looks like a 51% attack which invalidated the chain and the hacker gained unsolicited access to the coins which he/she sold in the market .

The premine is still untouched and we are looking into the matter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: