Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

we are legion

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:26:19 PM

Quick questions about the platform.. Looking at the screenshots, you have some kind of coding feature available for inputting the strategies? Is the coding of scripts like tradingview? Will we be able to use the scripts to buy/sell on exchanges using API?

Thank you for asking, in fact I answered the very same question on our telegram group yesterday.

The code for the scripts on our platform now is using a different code base from TradingView that we designed ourselves. I have close to 20 years of programming experience, and more recently been playing around a lot with strategies, and if I may say so myself, I think I have made something much easier to understand and read and code. For example, I have hardcoded stuff like "Buy", "Sell", "MA", and other commonly used indicators so you don't have to code that from scratch.

But that said, you can also use TV to setup the codes, which can be used together with alerts to set up automated strategy trading. However by doing that we're limited to TV markets, so as we add more markets beyond Poloniex, we will need to have a proprietary scripting software for automated trading of strategies.

We're now working with TV API to improve the charting engine, but as for scripts, their API library doesn't provide what we need to build our own so we're ​doing that from scratch.

Problem with totally new code base is the learning curve for new users... so we're still debating if we should make it exactly the same as TV for familiarity, but I personally dislike the idea because I think TVs style is a little clunky. But anyhow, I can't know what's good until I have something for you guys to test.. so until then lets see how it progresses and will have updates for you guys for sure.

Being slightly conservative, I'd say the beta testing could start by September or October this year. 🤞

I've been working on what we currently have for a little over a year now.. really excited now in the final sprint towards the MVP and beta as we  believe also the market has been looking for a platform like this for a couple years now..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:50:02 PM

EquiTrader Platform - Roadmap Update

1. Basic setup

This first step is to build a prototype to test the proof-of-concept. This includes the 1Broker bot and website we have running, the heroku accounts setup, and the screenshots and demo that I have presented where users can already see their trades online among other basic information. The private alpha (currently ongoing) already has about 120 users.

The following have already been completed:
  • Creating and managing staging and production website environments
  • Creating and managing staging and production chat bots
  • Creating and managing emails for EquiTrader website

2. Proof of code usefulness

I believe the second challenge is to prove that the code we have now is actually usable and improvable to a point where it will make our lives easier and the social trading network to launch faster, in my opinion the key elements to prove are:

• Allow users to login using email/password instead of the current Telegram login (with website being able to confirm emails and send emails in general)
  • Integrate the bot and the website with Poloniex while preparing the code base to easily plug and play other exchanges (Bitmex and Bitfinex for instance)
  • Allow users to manage their positions and check their accounts on Poloniex and 1Broker using the Telegram bot
  • Display basic market and positions information for both exchanges on the admin dashboard

Estimate: 1 to 3 months from here

3. Private beta test

I believe the third challenge will be the private beta test, this phase can start early with small amount of more advanced users whom will be giving us suggestions and feedback on the features developed. At this point we can show them how to create their own signals on TradingView and point them to the bot so the bot will be putting trades automatically for them.

At this phase we will also implement the “follow user” feature since on the current system users can only follow signals (created on TradingView) and not other users.

Key elements in this phase include:
  • Allow users to follow TradingView signals
  • Allow users to follow other users
  • Have subscription payments working and users being noted as “paid” users, having different access to different features based on their paid profile

Estimate: 1 to 6 months from here

4. The road to a public launch

As I have shared on our telegram group, I have been working on the platform alone for the past 1+ year. Conservatively, I have put in an average of 25 hours per week on this project all this time, and just two weeks ago, I quit my day job to work on this project full time as I believe it's finally ready for the last sprint.

Around the same time, I started working with one other dev on the strategy back tester, and I'm now putting together another team of 3 to work on the TradingView library API and improve the charting engine.

Hiring these people will cost some money out of my own pocket.. and so the ICO is a means of funding this last sprint, provide salary for external developers, and all required further development costs for the next 1 year.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe in the project, and to put it simply this is my dream, and it excites me more with each passing day as I see the idea coming closer to becoming a reality. Personally, I think it's going to be a game changer, but I'll let you decide about that. Stay tuned for updates, and once again, thank you for your invaluable support!

wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

Quick questions about the platform.. Looking at the screenshots, you have some kind of coding feature available for inputting the strategies? Is the coding of scripts like tradingview? Will we be able to use the scripts to buy/sell on exchanges using API?

Thank you for asking, in fact I answered the very same question on our telegram group yesterday.

The code for the scripts on our platform now is using a different code base from TradingView that we designed ourselves. I have close to 20 years of programming experience, and more recently been playing around a lot with strategies, and if I may say so myself, I think I have made something much easier to understand and read and code. For example, I have hardcoded stuff like "Buy", "Sell", "MA", and other commonly used indicators so you don't have to code that from scratch.

But that said, you can also use TV to setup the codes, which can be used together with alerts to set up automated strategy trading. However by doing that we're limited to TV markets, so as we add more markets beyond Poloniex, we will need to have a proprietary scripting software for automated trading of strategies.

We're now working with TV API to improve the charting engine, but as for scripts, their API library doesn't provide what we need to build our own so we're ​doing that from scratch.

Problem with totally new code base is the learning curve for new users... so we're still debating if we should make it exactly the same as TV for familiarity, but I personally dislike the idea because I think TVs style is a little clunky. But anyhow, I can't know what's good until I have something for you guys to test.. so until then lets see how it progresses and will have updates for you guys for sure.

Being slightly conservative, I'd say the beta testing could start by September or October this year. 🤞

I've been working on what we currently have for a little over a year now.. really excited now in the final sprint towards the MVP and beta as we  believe also the market has been looking for a platform like this for a couple years now..

Wow that sounds very very well thought out.. thanks for the detailed reply dev.. I will be supporting your coin!
helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:35:28 AM

project is shaping up to be quite promising.. provided the dev actually delivers what he says.. screenshots and videos look like the real thing
helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:36:16 AM

thanks dev i'll throw some hashrate at this too..  Cool
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

Is there a minimum required threshold to reach for the ICO to be successful?

This time it's different.
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

good coin
good ico
good roadmap
BAD wallet..
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

Thank you for such a clear and concise roadmap Dev. Its a testament to your belief in this project that you are now working on this full time and as a day one miner and long term investor I am wishing you all the best

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

TOKEN REDEMPTION IS NOW LIVE ON:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC?r=4bd0adb2

How To Get EQT?

Out of the 7.2m EQT development fund, total of 6m EQT tokens will be offered for the TRP, which will be hosted on Coinexchange. If you haven't made an account there, create one today and send BTC in to get ready for the redemption.

Sign up at Coinexchange.io: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC?r=4bd0adb2

Price/Bonus Structure:
First 1,000,000 EQT tokens at the price of 5,000 Satoshi (0.00005000 BTC/EQT).
Next 1,000,000 EQT tokens at the price of 5,100 Satoshi (0.00005100 BTC/EQT).
Next 2,000,000 EQT tokens at the price of 5,300 Satoshi (0.00005300 BTC/EQT).
Last 2,000,000 EQT tokens at the price of 5,500 Satoshi (0.00005500 BTC/EQT).

All unredeemed tokens will burnt. At the end of the TRP, 40% of the BTCs received will be placed as a buy wall at 2500 Satoshi for a minimum of 4 days.

Once the TRP is complete, you can look forward to trading $EQT on both coinexchange.io and cryptopia.co.nz.

Thank You For Reading Before Investing

Dev what can the eqt tokens be used for ? is it only for trading or do you plan to use it on your platform?

This time it's different.
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

How To Get EQT?

Out of the 7.2m EQT development fund, total of 6m EQT tokens will be offered for the TRP, which will be hosted on Coinexchange. If you haven't made an account there, create one today and send BTC in to get ready for the redemption.

Sign up at Coinexchange.io: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC?r=4bd0adb2

Price/Bonus Structure:

All unredeemed tokens will burnt. At the end of the TRP, 40% of the BTCs received will be placed as a buy wall at 2500 Satoshi for a minimum of 4 days.

Once the TRP is complete, you can look forward to trading $EQT on both coinexchange.io and cryptopia.co.nz.

Dev what can the eqt tokens be used for ? is it only for trading or do you plan to use it on your platform?
dev busy mining
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

Is there a minimum required threshold to reach for the ICO to be successful?

There is no minimum.

However there is a hard-cap on the maximum, 317 BTC, as shown by the sell walls on coinexchange.
We came up with this value after budgeting the expenses for developing the platform and running the business over a period of 1 year, while making sure not to overvalue the token to benefit early investors. By the end of 1 year, we expect to have a steady revenue stream to sustain operations and spur further growth.

Whatever is not sold is BURNT, thereby increasing the value of existing tokens.

A buy wall with 40% of the BTC received will be placed at 2500 sat for minimum of 4 days after markets open.

End Date is 2017-06-03 UTC.

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:42:49 PM

How To Get EQT?

Price/Bonus Structure:

EQT tokens will serve as the sole currency for use on the EquiTrader platform.

Besides being able to pay for subscriptions in EQT, tokenization will also be baked into the platform and ecosystem, to encourage incentivization by capitalizing on the currently under-utilized advantages that blockchains and cryptocurrencies provide. Our goal here is to provide a service and develop a proof-of-concept that is first and foremost, minimal, practical and easy to use.

The EquiTrader platform is and social and shadow trading platform, combining both elements of a social network with a trading platform.

For example:
- traders can publish TA and chart analysis, while other users can like and tip them for it
- traders can publish private market analysis, while other users can pay to unlock the chart or discussion
- traders can create automated strategies, while other users can pay to unlock the signals or shadow the trade automatically
- traders can publish their trades publicly, while other users can pay to unlock the signals or shadow the trade automatically

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

Please feel free to ask questions, or start a discussion, as there are still many topics up in the air, and your feedback is invaluable!

For example, how much would you pay for subscription to the platform?

As an early investor, what do you expect to get in return?

misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:49:21 AM

when would the platform be released and how will you incentivise the tokens ?

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:24:18 AM

when would the platform be released and how will you incentivise the tokens ?

If they follow the roadmap posted at the first page then the platform should be released by Q4 of this year.

AikaPool

Activity: 887

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:35:40 PM

Hi!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/eqt

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 02:50:58 AM by ohforf

Just a small update on progress for the platform.

Done with email registrations and login logic, working on frontend today.

After this, our next steps will be to start working on fetching data from Poloniex, and allowing users to setup Poloniex API Key alongside 1Broker. Following this, we will start looking into allowing users to follow other traders/signals with access to Poloniex markets, pushing this earlier than originally planned, as we believe this is a critical component for the beta.

I should have more updates on the registration/login subject by the end of the day.

ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

Finally done setting up email configuration on the servers, and the signup and signin functions, including the frontend.
Still trying to get Google Login working smoothly.

Besides that, I have started working on the notifications and settings system, and on an overhaul and improved architecture for the user profile database structure, to prepare it to be able to follow more than just signals, but also other users, etc. Also closing up some peripheral features like linking telegram account, login with email, etc.

Will be integrating all this code over into the new bootstrap framework for a complete design revamp.

Siralistair

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Finally done setting up email configuration on the servers, and the signup and signin functions, including the frontend.
Still trying to get Google Login working smoothly.

Besides that, I have started working on the notifications and settings system, and on an overhaul and improved architecture for the user profile database structure, to prepare it to be able to follow more than just signals, but also other users, etc. Also closing up some peripheral features like linking telegram account, login with email, etc.

Will be integrating all this code over into the new bootstrap framework for a complete design revamp.

You guys are really not playing around. Thanks for the update.
ohforf (OP)

we are legion

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

You guys are really not playing around. Thanks for the update.

No kidding... As shared, I've been working alone and building the platform for more than a year now, since Feb 2016.

The current system is limited in that it can only communicate with 1Broker, utilizes Telegram for all API-trading related actions, and is basically a very scrappy MVP that has been iterated over time based on feedback. There's currently 120 private users using the bot.

Upgrading this into what we're trying to achieve is a daunting task, but on the flip side, I'm taking it as a challenge and to be frank I've never been more excited.

I am now talking with a team of very talented individuals with diverse skillsets, and truly believe we are ready and have what it takes to pull this off. Once the platform is ready, we'll be opening alpha invites to all early adopters. Thank you for your support so far, we are deeply grateful for all the feedback and positive comments, and look forward to providing you with something amazing. Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: