Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126296 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bytes00

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

hi guys, i have a question.

let say, i have downloaded the windows wallet, and then just let it run and transfer in some coins which i have purchased from Crytopia. an i have like 1185 EQT units, and kept in my windows wallet.

so to stack it, i need to unlock the wallet. and after 36Hours, let says it was mature.
how much will i get like, from stacking, and the probability pays in days or just after a year ?

i am a bit confused. thanks
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

let say, i have downloaded the windows wallet, and then just let it run and transfer in some coins which i have purchased from Crytopia. an i have like 1185 EQT units, and kept in my windows wallet.

so to stack it, i need to unlock the wallet. and after 36Hours, let says it was mature.
how much will i get like, from stacking, and the probability pays in days or just after a year ?

~1eqt per day through out the year.
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:42:02 PM

remember to restart your wallet after the coins are matured.
Also, the interest is of 30%/year. So about 300ish coins per year id say
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

we are legion

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

remember to restart your wallet after the coins are matured.
Also, the interest is of 30%/year. So about 300ish coins per year id say

Payouts depends upon the number of coins in qt wallet . You will get the staked coins daily depending upon the weight and minting probability , 80 transactions for the coin to mature .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bober182

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Am still waiting on $1. should hopefully see it by december

The game will start when the product becomes available (Alfa December). Then the price will rise up to 1,5$
This is not shitcoin. It has a backrest in the product. It has the support of very famous people from the cryptowalut world

what's a cryptowalut? and what famous ppl are you referring too?

:d we all know what he means but it is indeed a very funny way to misspell crypto wallet Cheesy

Lol, i knew what he mean't. I was just feeling a bit cheeky:)

I know, and I got you! Cheesy And I found it very funny, too! Tongue

How does the market analysis work, like, who is it who does that? Do oracles play a role here?

OneNattyLitecoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

Not sure what you mean but oracles, but what I believe you’ll see is Alvins inner circle  and devout twitter cohorts (~100 People) be at the front and center if the TA. While the actual user base could extend well past the 4,000 people on his telegram channel to hopefully match his >30k twitter followers.

What I’m hoping is that the white paper (release tbd) establishes not only the technical aspect of eqt but the programmatic strategy fir the entire platform.

What will be most interesting is how the news portion is developed. If a repository for coin, ico, and tech updates can be consolidated to nit only inform folks if milestones to trade, but allow for enough info to invest in great projects, that’s wonderful. The average working family man cannot keep up with all the advancements in this space.?so I will pay experts in eqt to do it for me.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

Would love to know of the schedules for release are going on as planned? Is the dev team more active on the telegram with updates etc?

Im sure they were around this thread a month or so back during the swap but havent seen them lately
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

So this EQT Project is started by Alvin Lee (@onemanatatime)? I was member of his private group back in june...nice guy..
ox1337

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:50:52 PM by ox1337

So this EQT Project is started by Alvin Lee (@onemanatatime)? I was member of his private group back in june...nice guy..
Alvin Lee bought the platform recently, yes, it is run by him now.
Cool guy indeed, and seems to be leading the project nicely.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:40 PM

Alvin Lee bought the platfro mrecently, yes, it is run by him now.

Is ohfrof the OP not invoved anymore? Where can we see updates about the new team?

Can someone in touch with the team please confirm if the release is as planned? we havent seen any prototypes either something will be welcome ... tbh Ive been holding this for a long time, till before it got delisted on Topia, moved to Coinexchange and added back again to topia. The price seems to have stagnated a bit here...
OneNattyLitecoin

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:19:45 AM by OneNattyLitecoin

Is ohfrof the OP not invoved anymore? Where can we see updates about the new team?

Can someone in touch with the team please confirm if the release is as planned? we havent seen any prototypes either something will be welcome ... tbh Ive been holding this for a long time, till before it got delisted on Topia, moved to Coinexchange and added back again to topia. The price seems to have stagnated a bit here...

Ohforf is lead developer. He has one other developer. The Platform is currently going through unit test, private alpha is estimated 3 weeks. White paper is tbd. Essentially, partnering with Aluna.Social has moved the full release of the platform by a quarter, maybe two. 1Q-2Q18. Aluna is owned by Alvin Lee, aka onemanatatime. While we are not getting updates as frequently as other projects, the small team seems focused and presumed to be vested in the long term success of the Aluna / equitrader enterprise. I have tried to encourage cross posting from telegram, that’s where updates are mostly provided.

Frankly, the ico price was $0.12. It’s $0.58 now. Price is holding up well in a BTC mega run, bear ALT market, and no product. Accumulate and stake. Or bail.
bezikazi

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

This is one of the most interesting projects in low cap coins for me. I invested little bit and staking. Hopefully we have a winner here when the platform goes live
ox1337

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:05:57 AM

Join telegram group, Alvin Lee posts updates there.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader
bober182

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

Not sure what you mean but oracles, but what I believe you’ll see is Alvins inner circle  and devout twitter cohorts (~100 People) be at the front and center if the TA. While the actual user base could extend well past the 4,000 people on his telegram channel to hopefully match his >30k twitter followers.

What I’m hoping is that the white paper (release tbd) establishes not only the technical aspect of eqt but the programmatic strategy fir the entire platform.

What will be most interesting is how the news portion is developed. If a repository for coin, ico, and tech updates can be consolidated to nit only inform folks if milestones to trade, but allow for enough info to invest in great projects, that’s wonderful. The average working family man cannot keep up with all the advancements in this space.?so I will pay experts in eqt to do it for me.

But with the growth of such platform comes a lot of power that could be abused. For example, if you pay technical experts to make investment decisions for you, they would have a lot of incentive to front-run the whole operation. Any degree of centralization in such a business is dangerous and that is why oracles operating on AI would be worth a try one day (when they are sophisticated enough).

OneNattyLitecoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

But with the growth of such platform comes a lot of power that could be abused. For example, if you pay technical experts to make investment decisions for you, they would have a lot of incentive to front-run the whole operation. Any degree of centralization in such a business is dangerous and that is why oracles operating on AI would be worth a try one day (when they are sophisticated enough).

All incentive based systems carry this risk. Take bitcoin, do you not think Jihan or Roger use their “centralized” leverage to abuse power in one way or another, or maybe a smaller scale, more appropriate example is STEEM? If deployed successfully, social platforms designed to build ego, wealth and popularity can be extremely lucrative. If that can be coupled with a built in incentive to hold a token that represents such a platform, you could have a great project afoot.

Unfortunately, the secrets out with crypto. You need market movers on your side if you want your average investor, to be profitable and have the project to have staying power.

Will eqt have this or merely be pumped and dumped is the big question.

ox1337

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

EQuitrader has no Jihan or Roger ofc but we have some wealthy supporters compared to the "normal" person.

I feel really confident in the project, nice support for such a low cap compared to other coins (only 3 exchanges, of which only 2 are even decent) and we got some volume and appreciation through some OGs
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

Is there a linux wallet?
hanonun

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

is alvin lee owner EQT?

bober182

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:00:45 PM

All incentive based systems carry this risk. Take bitcoin, do you not think Jihan or Roger use their “centralized” leverage to abuse power in one way or another, or maybe a smaller scale, more appropriate example is STEEM? If deployed successfully, social platforms designed to build ego, wealth and popularity can be extremely lucrative. If that can be coupled with a built in incentive to hold a token that represents such a platform, you could have a great project afoot.

Unfortunately, the secrets out with crypto. You need market movers on your side if you want your average investor, to be profitable and have the project to have staying power.

Will eqt have this or merely be pumped and dumped is the big question.

You are making good points here and I am not saying that other systems don't have any degree of centralization. But we all know that centralization is often being abused even these days. Sometimes, however, it is a stage a project has to go through when transitioning from a centralized system to a decentralized system. That's why I suggested to go an oracle route one day, by which I mean some time in the future.

ox1337

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:04:18 PM

Is there a linux wallet?
there are windows, mac and raspberry wallets.
Join telegram for more detailed info, there is a pinned message with lots of info about the project.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: