Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goinginfortheshill

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Why do you all keep saying this is a good project? The dev is anonymous, never communicates, the work looks cheap, the people that shilled it to you are actually no body's, and this thread is mainly new accounts crying about the coin swap. I have free money staking in this after a quick trade. I couldn't imagine having real capital sitting in this hot trash.
There is more than 1 dev and the owner is not anonymous, get your facts straight?
There is communication and updates on telegram and twitter.
Some of these nobodies surely make more research on every aspect of a project than you do.

Not going to lie, been lurking this topic for a long while and the communication is quite sparse. Also cannot blame him for not knowing anything about the team: the website mentions nothing, the opening post mentions nothing. I'm not too worried about the current price, even though I'm at loss like most of you will be. 
I've seen suggestions to be more active on reddit/twitter or to have a more elaborate website and I think those are all much needed. You cannot launch a product by just coding, you need the marketing too.
There are a good number of scams around (Confido, very recently) and being quiet does not help build trust amongst your supporters.
Darklord2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:22:41 PM

Why do you all keep saying this is a good project? The dev is anonymous, never communicates, the work looks cheap, the people that shilled it to you are actually no body's, and this thread is mainly new accounts crying about the coin swap. I have free money staking in this after a quick trade. I couldn't imagine having real capital sitting in this hot trash.
There is more than 1 dev and the owner is not anonymous, get your facts straight?
There is communication and updates on telegram and twitter.
Some of these nobodies surely make more research on every aspect of a project than you do.

Not going to lie, been lurking this topic for a long while and the communication is quite sparse. Also cannot blame him for not knowing anything about the team: the website mentions nothing, the opening post mentions nothing. I'm not too worried about the current price, even though I'm at loss like most of you will be. 
I've seen suggestions to be more active on reddit/twitter or to have a more elaborate website and I think those are all much needed. You cannot launch a product by just coding, you need the marketing too.
There are a good number of scams around (Confido, very recently) and being quiet does not help build trust amongst your supporters.
Totally agree with u, for example look at ALIS daily activity on twitter. they are active everyday and more friendly with their supporters. Dev team should be more active, at least on twitter. price is going down everyday and there is no support on cryptopia. i don't like it. it's just dead for now.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:17:54 AM

Where is the bottom for this coin? i'm at 80% loss Angry. it should have some support at these lvls.

I hear ya man. I thought being down 50% was going to be the biggest loss here, sucks to be down 80%.
I hope something happens soon or I'll be down there with you
Always, there is some good support for good coins, but this coin hasn't that support. dev team and top investors should set some buy walls as a support to avoid a drop in prices.

That's complete nonsense. Why should the dev team put up money for buy support to help you being able to dump your coins? The dev team can help by creating demand through great development, that's their job.

Darklord2017

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:21:24 AM

Where is the bottom for this coin? i'm at 80% loss Angry. it should have some support at these lvls.

I hear ya man. I thought being down 50% was going to be the biggest loss here, sucks to be down 80%.
Always, there is some good support for good coins, but this coin hasn't that support. dev team and top investors should set some buy walls as a support to avoid a drop in prices.

That's complete nonsense. Why should the dev team put up money for buy support to help you being able to dump your coins? The dev team can help by creating demand through great development, that's their job.
Why are dev team not active here or on twitter? Why is there no daily/weekly update? without communication/marketing [telegram activity is not such public] they can't succeed even if their product is good. i'm at 100% loss, what can i do now? as an investor i trusted them and i was expected to see price stabilization on the market. whole this mess is because of their f**king silence.
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2962
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:32:14 AM

Why are dev team not active here or on twitter? Why is there no daily/weekly update? without communication/marketing [telegram activity is not such public] they can't succeed even if their product is good. i'm at 100% loss, what can i do now? as an investor i trusted them and i was expected to see price stabilization on the market. whole this mess is because of their f**king silence.

Do you have sold in 100% loss ? If you have not sold yet, you are not in loss.
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

what is going on with this coin. I think im gonna sell my bag and push it all the way down to 1 sat. this is a disaster, where is the team?

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Acura3600
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:29:04 AM

Sell your coins, then we'll have more peace and quiet. Smiley
Darklord2017

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

Do you have sold in 100% loss ? If you have not sold yet, you are not in loss.
Hell no, why should i sell at 100% loss? i'm not f**king idiot.
Acura3600
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

You wrote: "i'm at 100% loss, what can i do now?"

Since you haven't sold, you haven't made any loss so far - so why the excitement?  Grin
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

Any news? Any info on the roadmap?

The beginning of a new era.
Darklord2017

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

You wrote: "i'm at 100% loss, what can i do now?"

Since you haven't sold, you haven't made any loss so far - so why the excitement?  Grin
WTF are you talking about?  Angry when i bought it price was stable between 6-8k, now look at the price. my investment is in loss till another rise. i have not money to put another coin which i can recover my loss.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Any news? Any info on the roadmap?

price drop drop drop drop

Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

Everybody rumoring about price...for me this is long term and i trust in the project...so dont cry and have strong hands..buy more if u can...this will lower your average price. Why you bought if u had no trust in this?? getting rich fast?? pls ppl...i am holding since june without selling any..i dont care before it will hit 50k-75ksat...
Darklord2017

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:54:38 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:12:26 AM by Darklord2017

This is getting so f**king ridiculous  Angry Angry Angry price is going down everyday like there is no tomorrow,. where are the f**king developers?  Angry Angry Angry

Where is the f**king bottom?  Angry Angry Angry Huh stop dumping  Angry Angry Angry
I was expected to see price stabilization at least, i didn't want to get rich overnight. f**k you all
Acura3600
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

This is getting so f**king ridiculous  Angry Angry Angry price is going down everyday like there is no tomorrow,. where are the f**king developers?  Angry Angry Angry

Where is the f**king bottom?  Angry Angry Angry Huh stop dumping  Angry Angry Angry
I was expected to see price stabilization at least, i didn't want to get rich overnight. f**k you all

stop whining - thanks
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

Yes pls stop crying and buy more! Be smart...
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:11 AM

Price is dropping due to people like you who are unpatient and dont understand the markets, look at BTC, it is going up like crazy for weeks and sucking all the volume everywhere. Devs have nothing to do with the dump as they keep on working regardless of the price.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:35:58 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 05:06:09 PM by myfranco

Price is dropping due to people like you who are unpatient and dont understand the markets, look at BTC, it is going up like crazy for weeks and sucking all the volume everywhere. Devs have nothing to do with the dump as they keep on working regardless of the price.
The last post from OP is in November 13th. Same in Twitter. It's been 2 weeks nobody heard from them. Do you think it's normal? I have 1000 EQT and staking them. This drop has nothing to do with BTC. Be realistic. The Team must communicate with us. It's plain simple. I can't accept they don't have 10mn to calm the community. This isn't hard work.
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

what maturaty need coins to begin staking? I have 700 confirmation but still not started? did i have to encrypt wallet?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:35:07 PM

what maturaty need coins to begin staking? I have 700 confirmation but still not started? did i have to encrypt wallet?
Encrypt the wallet, unlock it for mining. It takes 36 hours to mature. In about 2 days, you will see they mature.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: