Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Sorry about the delay for the tokens all we are starting to distribute right now. One of the team members had a personal issue but we are processing now.

excited to check my new balance in my MIST wallet
the token contract still the
Code:
0xc2921ea1c150405ef952f73952f37fa2746168d8
?
thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

So scam?
Can you give an explanation of the scam you are saying? Little I provide information that this project is completed and all participants have given their respective eth addresses in this section :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849160.msg19228313#msg19228313

It is part of bounty social media

Not only social bounty they need release the signature participants bounties but don't know why they are delaying the bounties. Already they mentioned that they are going to pay the bounties on 27th may, but till now they didn't provide any clarification on it.
So that's exactly what an improper project is to deliver an appointment, it's just simple why they postponed it might be their meeting to discuss about this launch which may soon be on the market and after that they will share bounty for each participant..
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

It is always good to know any update which takes us more near to launch. Ethbits will be hard competitor to already working trading platforms. Awaiting for the distribution once we have stable network over the week or so.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

ethbits.com  will start live Beta tomorrow evening.
https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/868855021160497153
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

Wow it's amazingly 13644 ETH raised Shocked Good jobs EthBits team and community!
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:45:36 PM

Sorry about the delay for the tokens all we are starting to distribute right now. One of the team members had a personal issue but we are processing now.

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

I can't find any EthBits tokens in my wallet, I have added the address to the wallet and my account still displayed 0. I also looked at the spreadsheet, there is no information on the amount of tokens each signature participants will collect nor that their is information that the tokens has been paid.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

I can't find any EthBits tokens in my wallet, I have added the address to the wallet and my account still displayed 0. I also looked at the spreadsheet, there is no information on the amount of tokens each signature participants will collect nor that their is information that the tokens has been paid.

at this address i get the ICO ETB...
i'm simply asking if the ETB bounty will be credited to the same address
easy!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:12:42 PM

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Total supply 1.634.690 ETB
Signature company - 3%= 49041 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB
Does ico have expired?
I do not seem to hear the news Embarrassed
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

ethbits.com  will start live Beta tomorrow evening.
https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/868855021160497153

Expect live beta
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB

if you compute it's right, i will be rich!!!
:-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

So scam?
Can you give an explanation of the scam you are saying? Little I provide information that this project is completed and all participants have given their respective eth addresses in this section :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849160.msg19228313#msg19228313

It is part of bounty social media

Not only social bounty they need release the signature participants bounties but don't know why they are delaying the bounties. Already they mentioned that they are going to pay the bounties on 27th may, but till now they didn't provide any clarification on it.

Could you stop talking about your f...ing bountys? , cant read it anymore realy, bountyhunters everywhere like parasits, there is another thread for bountys on marketplace section. We should focus on ethbits local.
Bounty is an important part of promotion and there wont be any cry if they are distributed on time.Anyway you are right that boumty discussion should be;ong to bounty thread.I am sure once bounty is distributed,all discussion will turn to more constructive
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

I have received the bounty for the Greek translation. Thank you guys!
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB

if you compute it's right, i will be rich!!!
:-)
Sorry. This correct
Total sold 1,307,752 ETB
Signature company - 3%= 39231 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 18.21 ETB
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

I have yet not received my translation bounty. When will it be sent?

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:18:46 PM

I have yet not received my translation bounty. When will it be sent?

plz let escrow do is works!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 09:54:54 PM

Got paid by Ethbits. Really thanks to the entire ETB team and Julien for hearing me out and sending the bounty payment. Congrats again for raising 13k ETH and thanks for the bonus as well I received for my bounty Smiley

asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

I am still waiting for the payment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:54:07 AM

Got paid by Ethbits. Really thanks to the entire ETB team and Julien for hearing me out and sending the bounty payment. Congrats again for raising 13k ETH and thanks for the bonus as well I received for my bounty Smiley
Hi!
what is the custom TOKEN Contract to add and check bounty balance on MyEtherWallet?
thanx

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

I am still waiting for the payment.

Let's all be patient, I am still waiting for my Twitter bounty and I think they are probably working in batches so it takes time. Let's all congratulate ETHBITS first for running a successful ICO and also thank JAMAL the Bounty Manager who has to do all this work for us. We are always fast to demand payment, but rarely say a thank you and we should do this more often.  Smiley. I am sure we will all get paid in due course and it's good to be patient and in mean time study the ETHBITS roadmap in more detail so we feel happy and confident to hold onto our investments and bounties for the future.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: