Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92915 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fn31759

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:20:00 AM

Ok. Despite all my fears they launched. No "Crowdsale is ended" message anymore.

Good luck. Now some marketing is needed and first transactions.

Is anyone is from UK to try the solution?
torpedo

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

When is exchange coming Huh

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla Marketing
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

Ok. Despite all my fears they launched. No "Crowdsale is ended" message anymore.

Good luck. Now some marketing is needed and first transactions.

Is anyone is from UK to try the solution?

Yes I am from UK and will be using their site when released, ETHbit investor here so I hope to see this project do well, ETH is in massive demand in London and I hope this can be a good solution to help satisfy the demand
fn31759

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

Great to hear.

So hopefully the next steps are:
1. Launching eth pairs
2. Marketing campaign for the people interested in buying ETH
3. This point would be for us investors, so listing the token on bittrex on other exchange
4. Launching the site on other markets outside UK
5. Development of the Ehtbits iTrade platform
6. Regular updates on Twitter
7. Dividends paid
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

Just want to confirm guys that I have received my sig payment already.

Thanks for all the admins, it is really maybe the first and last (history) at bitcointalk forum, that they will have a sig campaign as rewarding as ethbits.
Just waiting to start trading on the ethbits itrade platform. And be the No.1 trading platform.
I know this is a bit ambitious, but the right community, devs and admins can make it work.
As part of the community, I will continue to support ethbits.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

I haven't receive any email from ethbits, and my problem is same with qiwoman2, my ETB balance only showed 0 ETB in my myetherwallet, just hope i can get ETB ASAP because ETH price is rising
You cna go as well on the telgeram group, The procedure is on pinned message. You need to add the ETB ticker on custom token to see your ETB. If you still have problem, just message me and I will guide you.

I already did same as the procedure says, but my ETB token still 0

Thank you, but no, i already did that.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

thanks to ethbits team for the bounties, i wasnt expecting any token for me, thanks to PR, to julien and specially to Elei who made this possible for me even when i wasnt aware about me receiving any token Smiley

Love you all Smiley

I quote all !!!
really great team!!!
a special mension for Julien... it is very vccurate and available!!!
Thank you all!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

I haven't receive any email from ethbits, and my problem is same with qiwoman2, my ETB balance only showed 0 ETB in my myetherwallet, just hope i can get ETB ASAP because ETH price is rising
You cna go as well on the telgeram group, The procedure is on pinned message. You need to add the ETB ticker on custom token to see your ETB. If you still have problem, just message me and I will guide you.

hi vongola!!!
check this google sheet..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
ah the right, you can see the Transaction ID column...
when you will see this column filled at your row, you will be payed!
easy!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

What are the advantages of buying eth from Ethbits over buying from other exchange like say Poloniex or bitcoin? A single currency based exchange has disadvantages than a multi currency support exchange.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

hi vongola!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
easy!
Oh man, i just realized it. Thanks for your help, it really helped me.
henkcryptotank

Activity: 733
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

I bought etb with my jaxx wallet. I can find the tokens with etherscanner. I just
made myetherwallet. How do i get my tokens on myetherwallet now?

Greets, Hank
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

Interesting this project, I miss the carriage, expect news!
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

You will do 2 transactions per day?  There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

You will do 2 transactions per day? This is ridiculous. There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.

plz let people work...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

You will do 2 transactions per day?  There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.

You want to do what exactly?  Not like you can trade them yet or use them at all.  Calm the fuck down you signature whore
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

Read your emails.  If you dont get emails, sign up for them.  I get emails every couple days with updates

Dear Users,

We have successfully started trading Crypto to UK bank transfer and will continue testing in order to open more pairs of trading. We will work continuously to get the site running and will start adding new sellers soon to participate. We will keep you informed about any progress in the coming days.

Regards,
Ethbits Team.

For the latest information and instructions on contributing, please visit the website.  We will also be around today to answer any questions on Telegram, Twitter, and BitcoinTalk.

Join us in this financial revolution!
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

Just want to confirm guys that I have received my sig payment already.

Thanks for all the admins, it is really maybe the first and last (history) at bitcointalk forum, that they will have a sig campaign as rewarding as ethbits.
Just waiting to start trading on the ethbits itrade platform. And be the No.1 trading platform.
I know this is a bit ambitious, but the right community, devs and admins can make it work.
As part of the community, I will continue to support ethbits.
Please can anyone explain to me why the signature payment is selective. I don't think there is need to fill any form again since the Ethereum address has been submitted already to the team. This should have been paid last weekend till this moment only selected few has been paid
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Read your emails.  If you dont get emails, sign up for them.  I get emails every couple days with updates

Dear Users,

We have successfully started trading Crypto to UK bank transfer and will continue testing in order to open more pairs of trading. We will work continuously to get the site running and will start adding new sellers soon to participate. We will keep you informed about any progress in the coming days.

Regards,
Ethbits Team.

For the latest information and instructions on contributing, please visit the website.  We will also be around today to answer any questions on Telegram, Twitter, and BitcoinTalk.

Join us in this financial revolution!

exchange can not predict?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SoeNan89

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

hi vongola!!!
easy!
Oh man, i just realized it. Thanks for your help, it really helped me.

I am still don't know how to claim this bounty, and my ETB Token
is still 0 ETB in my wallet. Anyone can help me, please ?
lukey25

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:06:56 PM

received my ETB, thank's Smiley

hope you can use some of the raised ether for marketing purposefully. We have to spread the news about this awesome new exchange  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: