Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:45:15 AM

I am trying to sell my 6k ethbits but etherdelta isn't loading its pages. I have tried it on my gaming computer and its not working either. If anyone is interested, pm me. I could accept $100 for all those 6k etb.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:07:36 AM

For those of you who didnt read my messages at the start of this thread or those messages were deleted by ethbits consider reading this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1877009.msg18677591#msg18677591

So you can know with what you are dealing with.

btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:38:09 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 05:21:58 AM by btctube

For those of you who didnt read my messages at the start of this thread or those messages were deleted by ethbits consider reading this.

I was confident because I saw them on coinfest 2017 photos. These are the people who represented ETHBITS during that event and its was the time when they did their ICO too.

Monty Singh https://www.facebook.com/montysinghbii
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

I am trying to sell my 6k ethbits but etherdelta isn't loading its pages. I have tried it on my gaming computer and its not working either. If anyone is interested, pm me. I could accept $100 for all those 6k etb.
Are they upgraded one?If yes,I am interested in buying.Please shoot me a message for the deal.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

I was confident because I saw them on coinfest 2017 photos. These are the people who represented ETHBITS during that event and its was the time when they did their ICO too.

There's no mention of Ethbits on Monty's fb profile.Most people usually link all the business they are associated with.
I have messaged him on fb.Waiting for his reply.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

It's always great to look into the eyes of real people standing behind any blockchain-organization
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:53:58 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 04:50:12 PM by Kubra Dam

So we just can trade our etb in etherdelta? Why in cryptopia they still pause etb for trade. I just hope dev will list this coin in big echange than etherdelta.

At the moment, yes, only Etherdelta is available to trade ETB tokens. For the rest, we will update you later this evening.

Thanks for the answer, It is very sad when we see volume from etb. Hope you will list this coin in liqui or better in bittrex.

No problem, you're welcome. The team is already working on the process of listing.

There's no mention of Ethbits on Monty's fb profile.Most people usually link all the business they are associated with.

Here, his linkedin profile: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/pravjitmontysingh

phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Hello, I want to buy this 6k etbs. pls send message for me for more information .
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:44:59 PM

Are you joking? I'm interested in the offer. I hope you are not trolling the space, if you have more tokens than this I will buy more. Thanks
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

Just pm you about this.
If you accept my offer(which is more than what you are selling them for Grin) then let us proceed please.
Thank you very much. Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

Hello, I want to buy this 6k etbs. pls send message for me for more information .

Are you joking? I'm interested in the offer. I hope you are not trolling the space, if you have more tokens than this I will buy more. Thanks

Just pm you about this.
If you accept my offer(which is more than what you are selling them for Grin) then let us proceed please.

Guys, wake up please! He doesn't have 6k ETB tokens for sale. He's just trying to troll you...
Smiley
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

Just pm you about this.

Guys, wake up please! He doesn't have 6k ETB tokens for sale. He's just trying to troll you...
Smiley
And always use escrow to deal with anyone.Better safe than sorry.Nobody wants to sell their ethbits which means despite all fuds people do believe in ethbits

Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

Just pm you about this.

Smiley
And always use escrow to deal with anyone.Better safe than sorry.Nobody wants to sell their ethbits which means despite all fuds people do believe in ethbits

Yes, we all have seen, from the example, that there is still huge demand for ETB tokens from the users.
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

Hope dev will make a great move. This is interesting token, yesterday it can reach price $1,4. But now it just $0.6.I think we need a new exchange for this coin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

So we just can trade our etb in etherdelta? Why in cryptopia they still pause etb for trade. I just hope dev will list this coin in big echange than etherdelta.

At the moment, yes, only Etherdelta is available to trade ETB tokens. For the rest, we will update you later this evening.

Thanks for the answer, It is very sad when we see volume from etb. Hope you will list this coin in liqui or better in bittrex.

No problem, you're welcome. The team is already working on the process of listing.

Got positive reply from monty on fb about hia association with Ethbits.
Hope Ethbits progress well in future. I want to buy but there is no good exchange.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

When ETHbits listed on exchanger like cryptopia again ? cmon man.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:27:39 PM

HI Admin, I am very disappointed to see your poor customer service. I sent few emails but not getting any reply. I have upgraded tokens as per your instruction but can't see my Tokens. Pls let us know what should I do? Lots of other company running ICO but nobody done CRap system like you guys done. You put all investors in trouble and you don't bother to reply email.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

those photos are clearer than the photos he posted on their website. i now understand the insecurities  Grin

Hope Ethbits progress well in future. I want to buy but there is no good exchange.

have you asked him about why searching ETB on https://ethplorer.io/ gives us 4 different types of ETHIBITS and non of them were verified? i don't understand why they are not listing it on any exchange  when infact they can list it and can disregard all those not upgraded tokens. they are trading upgraded tokens already on etherdelta.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

We hope too. Keep in touch with Ethbits project.

HI Admin, I am very disappointed to see your poor customer service. I sent few emails but not getting any reply. I have upgraded tokens as per your instruction but can't see my Tokens. Pls let us know what should I do? Lots of other company running ICO but nobody done CRap system like you guys done. You put all investors in trouble and you don't bother to reply email.

Hello, I'm not the admin, but the upgrade process is very simple. What is the step you failed? Can you address me a bit? Please be more specific.

If you already upgraded and looking for to see your upgraded tokens in your MEW wallet:

-Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token
-Enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.
-From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before

If you followed the steps and couldn't complete it successfully, let me know please.

Instructions Here: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/14/token-upgrade/

Current Status: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/30/upgrade-status/
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Thanks for helping hand, If you are not Admin why you are helping people? Lots of scammer hanging everywhere its better if Admin or team member can come forward and help investors. Shame on your guys we trust your company and invest our saving and don't you bother to come forward?

I can see my token but not in active position.

We hope too. Keep in touch with Ethbits project.

Hello, I'm not the admin, but the upgrade process is very simple. What is the step you failed? Can you address me a bit? Please be more specific.

If you already upgraded and looking for to see your upgraded tokens in your MEW wallet:

-Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token
-Enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.
-From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before

If you followed the steps and couldn't complete it successfully, let me know please.

Instructions Here: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/14/token-upgrade/

Current Status: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/30/upgrade-status/

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: