Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildbud

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

Why i didn't sell at the beginning on cryptopia ?  Cry
I have same thought like you. I'm really regret because i didn't sell my ETB while it still listed on cryptopia. Now all we can do only wait and hold until ETB go live on cryptopia again
That's part of the risk, we didn't sell because we believe this project will deliver and will give us a good price before we sell. Just like you I still have ETB balance in my MEW but I cannot dispose it now since market is still freeze and I have no idea when it will resume trading.

It's like I have a dead investment here, if I can use this money to invest with other project I might already grow it already.
I am with you guys. I am also disappointed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

News seem to be good. I hope that this project will finaly go as expected and that we will be happy about our invest.

I believe this token can be good and that it's not a scam (I hope).

Good luck to us ^^

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

New Blog Post for ETB Token Swap and Dividends!

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/08/etb-token-swap-and-dividends/

We will get more detailed blog posts regarding to the swap and dividens processes.

NOTE: It's your own responsibility to read the blog post to take the required steps. Please pay attention, folks.

ETB Token Swap and Dividends

Dear Investors,

We would like to thank you for your patience and update you with what is soon to come.

1. ETB to ETBS token swap.

We encountered an issue where not all investors have upgraded their tokens from the old to the new ETB contract. This caused issues with Cryptopia exchange, and paused trading for ETB.

We are going to resolve this issue by doing a token swap, the contract is already done and currently in audit phase. During the swap, old and new ETB tokens contracts will be swapped into a new token ETBS (new ticker). Nothing will be required from investors to do aside from having ETB tokens in a wallet that investors control private keys to. (Myetherwallet for example)

We ask you to withdraw ETB tokens from Cryptopia and Ether Delta before the token swap, which will be implemented in about 2 weeks from today. Cryptopia withdrawals are open for upgraded tokens and have been tested by Ethbits team, If you have any tokens missing on CRYPTOPIA from the old contract, which affected a few users, then the support at CRYPTOPIA should give these back to you (we don’t have access to their wallet), please contact them. As it stands we have no agreement to continue with CRYPTOPIA therefore we advise users should withdraw their tokens as soon as possible

Note: ETBS (new ticker) tokens will be listed on new exchanges and will be used to pay out dividends and fees in our local platform (same as before).

If you do not withdraw your tokens from exchanges you will be responsible for potential loss of tokens and dividends. Deadline will be announced shortly this week with a proper blog entry with every detail regarding this, you can start to withdraw from exchangers since now.

2. ETHBITS LOCAL

Our Local platform is in the final stages and NEW image is done and waiting for ETBS integration (swap contract) to be fully opened. We anticipate releasing the site by the end of August 2017. Shortly after, we will also release an official report which will cover our achievements, further look ahead and other relevant information.

Ethbits team will also be partaking in strategical partnerships and attending relevant crypto related events.

3. PROFIT SHARING

In August we intend to get the new token distributed and start paying back something to the holders of ETBS that has been made by indexing some of the ICO funds. Although Ethbits Local has made minimal profit during open Beta we have decided to release some funds (dividends) back to the community for the support, as we promised in the ICO. The profit sharing amount will be paid out to our investors and will be based on a snapshot, the date and amount will be announced property in a separate blog entry shortly.

Note: To get dividends you will need to have ETBS in the wallet that you control private keys to.

The ETHBITS team will remain at your disposal to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding this or any other situation.

Telegram: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom
Slack: https://evening-springs-46451.herokuapp.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethbits
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EthBits/

Thank you for your time.

KIND REGARDS
ETHBITS

Thanks for the news

btw slack link is not working

Any ETA for Dividend sharing?
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

Excellent and thanks for update...we already drawn tokens from Cryptopia to Myetherwallet.   waiting for SWAP
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

Everybody, please make sure you have withdrawn your ETB tokens from Etherdelta and Cryptopia into your own safe ETH wallets.

The post below is important for all ETB community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg20702686#msg20702686

Did the coin already arrive on any exchange?

ETB is available on Etherdelta and Cryptopia, but the users have to withdraw their tokens from exchanges to their safe ETH wallets to get dividends and not to lose anything during token swap. Please store your ETB tokens only in safe ETH wallet, not exchange addresses.

so no update for exchanges ?

This will go step by step. As announced there, token swap will take place soon. After that, dividens will be shared. Then, the new exchanes will be announced hopefully.

We'll give the team te chance this time. If there were just market last weeks for etb, i would have sold my etb.

If they can actually swap, why didn't they do this since the start? I still have the feeling this is again another delay strategy.

Cryptopia probably make the team lose time a lot, this is my personal comment. If you want to know this more detailed, you can ask this directly to team members in Telegram channel.

Gotta love those idiots who didn't upgrade their tokens, now we need a completely new token lol  Tongue

But at least we get some updates, thx devs  Smiley

No problem.  Smiley

Thanks for the news

btw slack link is not working

Any ETA for Dividend sharing?

You're welcome, if you get me your e-mail address in PM, the team members will invite you to the Slack channel.

The swap will take place in about 2 weeks from today. So after the swap completed, the dividends will be given shortly, I think.

Excellent and thanks for update...we already drawn tokens from Cryptopia to Myetherwallet.   waiting for SWAP

Yes, just make sure you have your ETB tokens is a safe ETH wallet where you have its private key. We will wait for the swap.
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

Do we need to swap to another contract again manually or will this be done automatically without my involvement?

These few swaps are definitely pushing down the circulating supply of this token.  Interesting....
Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

Do we need to swap to another contract again manually or will this be done automatically without my involvement?

These few swaps are definitely pushing down the circulating supply of this token.  Interesting....

Nothing will be required from investors to do aside from having ETB tokens in a wallet that investors control private keys (MEW for example).

For now, only make sure you have your ETB tokens in your own safe ETH wallet. We will get another detailed blog post for swap process.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

seem like the team is already earasing all the tracks, ETB will soon start to appear like it don't exist and it won't be even on coinmarketcap. ETBS would likely be just a diversion and will soon died out and threads related to ETB will be deleted. good luck to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

seem like the team is already earasing all the tracks, ETB will soon start to appear like it don't exist and it won't be even on coinmarketcap. ETBS would likely be just a diversion and will soon died out and threads related to ETB will be deleted. good luck to you.
is it true ?? If it is not exist in coinmarketcap ?? and the threads is deleted ??
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Moved all my Ethbits to MEW.I was going to sale but now with latest updates by Ethbits, I will hold and watch Cheesy

Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

is it true ?? If it is not exist in coinmarketcap ?? and the threads is deleted ??

This is not true. Trust only official announcements. No matter what haters are saying, I personally believe.

Moved all my Ethbits to MEW.I was going to sale but now with latest updates by Ethbits, I will hold and watch Cheesy

We hope everything will get much better.  Smiley
henkcryptotank

Activity: 722

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

This is not true. Trust only official announcements. No matter what haters are saying, I personally believe.

Hoping is for morons and other religious folk. We need action!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

kubra damn, your words aren't official too. for all we know those thing you are saying are just made up by the team to divert investors attention until they all forget about the team. until the team can't list etb on any other exchange and show developed product, this is still considered scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
italianMiner72

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:19:25 PM

kubra damn, your words aren't official too. for all we know those thing you are saying are just made up by the team to divert investors attention until they all forget about the team. until the team can't list etb on any other exchange and show developed product, this is still considered scam.

i agree with you!
I'm on ETB telegram channel and seems they want to do another token swap!!!
really i don't understand why....
and what about trading??
if someone needs to sell for liquidity??
simply he can't...
not good for investors!!!
i disagree.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

We will see what will happen, I guess that if they give dividends to token holders, token value will have a good UP Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Kubra Dam

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

Keep it civil. I'm free to make my personal comments here as well, like you fudder has been doing for long time.

i agree with you!
and what about trading??
simply he can't...
i disagree.

I understand your concerns. Stay in the Telegram channel please, it's the most trusted way of getting informed about the progress.

As you know, manual token upgrades was planned, but then, the team decided to cancel it to fix the problem much faster with the token swap they designed. With the swap, all of the ETB tokens will be upgraded to the last version no matter whether they're upgraded. This way, we will get rid of that code problem and this won't be a bump on the road anymore.

For the exchange, you're right unfortunately. Remember this swap is to get rid of the problems. But, we expect new listings after the token swap is done perfectly. The team also explained this in the telegram channel. For now, make sure you store your ETB tokens only in your own safe ETH wallet. Don't store them in Crptopia or Etherdelta.

We will see what will happen, I guess that if they give dividends to token holders, token value will have a good UP Smiley

We'll see this when dividens are distributed. Stay tuned.  Smiley
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

Keep it civil. I'm free to make my personal comments here as well, like you fudder has been doing for long time.

i agree with you!
and what about trading??
simply he can't...
i disagree.

I understand your concerns. Stay in the Telegram channel please, it's the most trusted way of getting informed about the progress.

As you know, manual token upgrades was planned, but then, the team decided to cancel it to fix the problem much faster with the token swap they designed. With the swap, all of the ETB tokens will be upgraded to the last version no matter whether they're upgraded. This way, we will get rid of that code problem and this won't be a bump on the road anymore.

For the exchange, you're right unfortunately. Remember this swap is to get rid of the problems. But, we expect new listings after the token swap is done perfectly. The team also explained this in the telegram channel. For now, make sure you store your ETB tokens only in your own safe ETH wallet. Don't store them in Crptopia or Etherdelta.

What do you think about the price for each ETB when its out on exchange ?

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
italianMiner72

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

thank you for your update!
where i can join to stay tuned about latest "dividends distriburion" news?
this could be big difference to understand if hold or sell ETB tokens

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
henkcryptotank

Activity: 722

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

Where would you be able to sell this crap exactly?

Greets
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

Where would you be able to sell this crap exactly?

Greets
If you call it a crap,I dare you to sell  it to me at ICO price.I doubt you have even a single token.You are trying to create fud because you want to buy it cheap.
Here is my prediction about Ethbits.In September Ethbits will be $10

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: