Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

I don't or at least I try not to. If I'm in loss I usually hold until I can sell for a profit. For example I'm still holding my sia coin and hopefully one day I will be bake to sell for a profit however things aren't looking too good right now. And of you do make a loss just move on, there's no point to be mad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

Losing is just the normal thing in trading. You can't always succeed unless you are God. but, the most important thing is that you have to learn from those mistakes and never repeat.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

Losing is just the normal thing in trading. You can't always succeed unless you are God. but, the most important thing is that you have to learn from those mistakes and never repeat.

yeah.. and all those who think that "losing" is just a bad thing, are the ones who are always going to have incredible losses while they are trading.. This is the truth, you really need to fait at some point in order to be a succesfull trader.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Yes absolutely, wait for the Price will  pump up again so that you can recover your money loss it will take long a time but just be patience. because regarding to investment of Bitcoin is not like a an existing business, bitcoin is unusual when we compared to a human creature " this is a man" and this one is "alien" so investment of   bitcoin is for a long term to generate big profit.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

alcohol  Grin Grin Grin

I'm kidding. You should deal with your loss before it ocures. always have a price level where you get out of the trade. And limit your loss
Take it as your learning experience so that next time you already know what to do.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:07:32 AM by iMark

yeah.. and all those who think that "losing" is just a bad thing, are the ones who are always going to have incredible losses while they are trading.. This is the truth, you really need to fait at some point in order to be a succesfull trader.

I think the fear of losses is natural things mate, everyone wants to be rich and risk their wealth to get rich from trading, that's why they are afraid of losing trades because it will certainly harm them, but you're right that a great trader should be able to manage their fears so as not to have a bad influence on him, you should be able to keep your fears out of panic,,
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I think to overcome such disadvantages, it should not be sold first. because if later on sale at a modest price, later not a profit but instead got a loss. could add to the loss earlier. if in my opinion should wait until the price rises, although in the price increase is not in the know for sure. but at least have a picture for the future. even if the price is high, it will be able to cover up the previous losses.
xandriel

Activity: 586

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

lol. be the first one who sell first is good. right? you can buy back with cheap price and double your porfolio

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

I believe that all of us experience loss. Loss is a part of our daily life. If we loss our money, then we should do a way to overcome our loss. They say that losing is the best teacher Smiley

Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

I think the fear of losses is natural things mate, everyone wants to be rich and risk their wealth to get rich from trading, that's why they are afraid of losing trades because it will certainly harm them, but you're right that a great trader should be able to manage their fears so as not to have a bad influence on him, you should be able to keep your fears out of panic,,

When we lose some amount of crypto or money, we can motivate ourselves for better future of the market. This way, it reduces the pain of losing money and we can keep going in our trading actions.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

I can't take as big deal my loss, because when you take the risk of investment you can accept the fact of loss. Moreover, it was good when you encountered loss because loss on your part is a lesson that you need to learn or to handle.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

When we lose some amount of crypto or money, we can motivate ourselves for better future of the market. This way, it reduces the pain of losing money and we can keep going in our trading actions.
Your words are meaningless! How to motivate yourself if you not ready to get this loss? You have to know the trader should be ready lose many money before investment, because nothing is helps you can keep fixed profits rate for long time.
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

"you do not lose until you sell" This is the truth, that is why i am never selling if i am on losses. Maybe this is because i do not want to fight them, or just because i do not want to accept them. But for me, just hold all my coins for some time is much more profitable than just dumping all of them because it "dropped" a little bit.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

lol. be the first one who sell first is good. right? you can buy back with cheap price and double your porfolio
This strategy changes from person to person so in my opinion, the best way to recover all your loss is to stay firm and determined. If you will give up, then you will never be able to get anything back. You really need to remain motivated and you really need to think something good which can help you in making some good amount of money in the future. Learn from your mistakes and do not repeat then in your future.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Trading is much more about psychology that about economy.
Losses are an inevitable part of the game, and the way you face them will decide the way you feel and act.
About me, every time I face a loss, I focus on two things:
a) what did I learn    b) what is the best move now

trying to not lose my energy with regret. Of course, it's not always so easy

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I will try to learn from the mistakes. Every one has wrong decision but the most important thing is that what we can learn to improve our knowledge.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
francesyrus

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

It happened with me buy alt and it came down for 4 months then I decided to sell it in much lower price that is bad news for me, but after a week it became good news because that alt became not available in the market. After that I buy other alt and luckily got recovered what I loss and have some profit now.

jityap

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

I feel sad but I try to recover my loss.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

In every loss or failure you learn a new lesson. And you should always take note of these lessons so you won't fail again for the same reason. Whenever you lose, don't lose your motivation to try again, get up and become better. Be patient and rise again, try from bottom and learn from your loss
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

You need to learn and learn the money will cone after that if you dont learn how to manage trading you will only end up holding a coin. I understand the possible loss that I can get if ever I'm not going to deal with it today. I just don't want to compute the possible loss that I will have
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: