Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

I deal with loss by trying to cut the losses as soon as possible and then I try and breathe it out and take a break. Come back at it another day with a fresh new perspective.
I must say that this is a very good approach. In my opinion, you have to invest again with a new hope if you want to recover your losses. If you’ll lose hope and will quit everything, then there is no way that you can get back what you have lost. You need to learn from your past mistakes and you need to start again with more zeal.
You are very much correct. Loosing hope or giving up will definitely not solve any problem or help you get your losses back. Once you fail, stand up, cross check where you got it wrong, find a better way to do it next time and then put it into action. Nothing makes me feel better after a negative trade and I then come back next time, do it better, get back what I lost and even get more on it. That way I can always tell the market to go screw itself cause I am the boss Grin
Nothing will return if you just think what you loose you must think for better solution there is nothing to be more success if you get back all your looses . and this is a lesson to be learned no one get successful with out any looses or any thing that they can be learned for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:44:30 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Selling your coins when the price is low is the dumbest idea, if the price falls down there isn't any problem to hold them and wait for the price to rise again instead of selling them in loss.
there is not the concept of loss in bitcoins you would have never heard about the decreasing of prices of bitcoins and you will also not hear it in future because the prices of bitcoins are getting higher rapidly .

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

For me, I deal with it like it's part of the trading process. It's not everyday that you make a winning trade so there will be some losses on the way. You just need to keep moving forward.
It seems you are a pro trader and that is exactly what every pro trader will say. Move on! Even in normal life, everything cannot always be rosy like that, it is only left for each individual to find out how to make it work out better next time.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Selling your coins when the price is low is the dumbest idea, if the price falls down there isn't any problem to hold them and wait for the price to rise again instead of selling them in loss.
there is not the concept of loss in bitcoins you would have never heard about the decreasing of prices of bitcoins and you will also not hear it in future because the prices of bitcoins are getting higher rapidly .

what???
i mean seriously...
loss is not a concept bro it is reality behind every success, if there is no concept of loss in bitcoin then traders should never earn profit, because when one lose , other get profited.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

I deal with loss by trying to cut the losses as soon as possible and then I try and breathe it out and take a break. Come back at it another day with a fresh new perspective.
I must say that this is a very good approach. In my opinion, you have to invest again with a new hope if you want to recover your losses. If you’ll lose hope and will quit everything, then there is no way that you can get back what you have lost. You need to learn from your past mistakes and you need to start again with more zeal.
I think that you have described the best way indeed to deal with a loss in the field of bitcoin trading. Trading is not beneficial always. A person might get stuck somewhere and lack the required skills to resolve the matter in best possible way.

This is the thing which helps others in the same market to take benefit from. The easiest way to overcome a loss is to invest your money again taking risks at grater chances because this the only option left for you.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:02 AM

When I encountered loss in trading, I always telling myself that loss is normal in the trading. Because of the loss that I encountered, I have now many knowledge and I use it to generate more profit.
after lost money you will have experience in trading. then we can make money later. recover our loss
Experience in trading should not start with huge loss. If you learn to a good extent and you can practice some of the good stuffs you have learnt, your losses should be minimal and when they come they should serve as experience for you to learn where you got it wrong, what you did not probably do or what you could have done to avert it. That is how losses should be seen.
this is what trading is because yes that right it is not start with a huge loss much better if before you go with trading is you have learn about it and make some study for before you go for you to have deal with loss.
For this, it is often said that you must know the killer to whom you are going to kill. Nothing will help you, your skill, and your luck if you don’t know about how to make things in work. So learning is there for you to understand what is necessary and what is not. Then your plan will help you to make scheme of work. Enjoy!
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

I allocate my funds to different cells and do not worry when the price goes down, because I have a constant profit from other investment assets. You need to properly form your investment portfolio.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

Well if you got rekt. You should get up again. We are winners in trading. We should not give up once we got rekt. Being rekt is just a sign that we need to better our learning and our knowledge. Better it and next time we can call ourselves people that succeeded. In our lives, we should get up once we fell down. And when we fell down, we are sure to get up. We gotta get up whenever as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

You cannot do anything about it, once you lose your money you have no choice but to move on to the next cycle. However, you ain't losing money if you are not selling low, so be patient to wait for the price to get pumped up (believe me, every coin has a chance to get pumped by whales, you just have to wait patiently). So again, if you don't need cash, I strongly suggest that you hold. CAVEAT.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

No one likes losses but you have to make an arrangement with them
You can learn more from losses than you can learn from wins
Take you key learnings, understand what went wrong and how you can improve
Then move on, don't look back in anger or regret
Easier said than done but the only way to keep an optimistic outlook

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

Anyone who wants to earn money should be able to withstand losses Smiley i do not have any resistance against losing too much yet. But i comfort myself.

In reality when you trade you dont always gain profit most of the time you will experience loss and you really have to accept all the loss you have incured. Actually you loose money but atleast you gain the experience that you will use for your next trading and gain profit this time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:12:32 PM

I allocate my funds to different cells and do not worry when the price goes down, because I have a constant profit from other investment assets. You need to properly form your investment portfolio.
What cell do you mean? Do you mean to say different wallets or investments? It's not that easy to properly build your investment portfolio but it's the best way to deal with your losses, you have to make yourself educated and deal with enough knowledge for it. I'm dealing with my losses as if I don't loss something especially in trading I'm only thinking that there will be the time that I can recover again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Anyone who wants to earn money should be able to withstand losses Smiley i do not have any resistance against losing too much yet. But i comfort myself.

In reality when you trade you dont always gain profit most of the time you will experience loss and you really have to accept all the loss you have incured. Actually you loose money but atleast you gain the experience that you will use for your next trading and gain profit this time.

gain and loss are always in the same path this is how you manage this two how you deal with loss how handle and how to avoid it in every looses there is a lesson learned so next time that you go for this again you can now make some strategy now to where you loss and what you loss.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

The method you use is very good, but the amount of earnings will be less than I expected. Because splitting the investment makes it possible to earn less. But it is very important in terms of being balanced.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

For me, I deal with it like it's part of the trading process. It's not everyday that you make a winning trade so there will be some losses on the way. You just need to keep moving forward.
It seems you are a pro trader and that is exactly what every pro trader will say. Move on! Even in normal life, everything cannot always be rosy like that, it is only left for each individual to find out how to make it work out better next time.
Keep moving forward, we will have more opportunities to recover losses, if we continue to sit and think about our failures, we just fall deeper in failure, loss is a normal thing in trading, it is not scary, scary is that we live in the past and loss. When I face losses, I often choose to cut losses immediately when I analyze and feel altcoin that has no chance of rising again, holding only makes the loss become bigger, but if I had defined altcoin it was potential and long term investment, I will continue to hold and wait or buy more if I have enough money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

You won't have to deal with any loss if you don't make shitty investments like throwing dice in the first place. Investing in shitcoins has a price. Drink a nice glass of cold water and swallow it with your "lose" pill. It will make you smarter next time.

Newbies who started immediately at trading are the only person that is suffering from a huge amount of loss because they tend to just estimate the value of their coin to place in the market without even a good analysis or research.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

You won't have to deal with any loss if you don't make shitty investments like throwing dice in the first place. Investing in shitcoins has a price. Drink a nice glass of cold water and swallow it with your "lose" pill. It will make you smarter next time.

Newbies who started immediately at trading are the only person that is suffering from a huge amount of loss because they tend to just estimate the value of their coin to place in the market without even a good analysis or research.
This is the most common thing which do newbies do suffer on which they do engage on trading without any proper knowledge which they do believe that they can able to make easy money on it.Without knowing the possible risk behind on losing money if you didn't able to hit up the right steps on trading such coins.I can say because this is the thing I do experience when I'm still a newbie.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

This is the real fact that we usually face such types of the condition during the bitcoin with fiat trade Because fluctuations make the change big difference in the buying and selling of the bitcoin .
Here during the mid of the  last year I faced the same problem .
During the brexit ( bretain + exit ) rumors I bought bitcoin at very high price but after that the price get stuck down .
In that condition I was fully depressed that what should I do.
But at last I made a descion that I will not sell but will trade in small amounts .
Since my trade recovered my loss but still.i didn't sell my btc , And miraclly after 5 months the price bounce back more high than what I was expecting .
So here in my opinion we should trade with that amount of bitcoin instead to hold in the wallet .
Because here it is the universal truth that price will reach more and more high because demand are increasing rapidly but making of new coins is not according to the demand of the bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

Loss is usual part of trading and Investing because there is no possibility to win and get profit all the time. The sooner you accept that, the better. Of course, loss should be dimished and put to the lowest possible level but accepting the risk and to be aware of it it's the key. That is how I look at that.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

Well, If you invested your money in alt coins or any other thing and you have started losing its value I would suggest you to sell it immediately before it drops too down that you cannot afford that loss. You should have some money in as backup so, whenever you are having loss you can invest the rest of the money in some other thing to recover your loss.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: