Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 12:28:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 47740 times)
dosio

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

hiring bartender without mellow would be the solution, because:
a) mellow issues are not your fault, but our neither
b) being completely stuck is not something a player can afford
c) you lose only bartender hiring, not so much for you but everithing for us

edited: we are here talking with you, but imagine how many players will simply delete vpub from their bookmarks... :-)
I don't really get scared by scenarios such as
we are here talking with you, but imagine how many players will simply delete vpub from their bookmarks... :-)

If I listened to everyone since I started, I wouldn't be where I am right now.
tomos did listen to most of you and see the result.
Now, we come back to point 1. It'll remain as it is.

Have patience until mellowads fixes their stuff.

ok, but always keep in mind that we are here to help... :-)

I'm really new here but not new at all in this business: I know there are only two rules:
1) if you don't earn, we don't earn
2) if we don't play, you don't earn

P.S. - lottery tickets worked for me for some hours, two days ago, since then only blank php page
Transactions can optionally carry transaction fees. Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get the fee. The Bitcoin client will sometimes force you to pay a fee when it thinks that no miner will accept your transaction otherwise.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 952

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:55:12 PM

hiring bartender without mellow would be the solution, because:
a) mellow issues are not your fault, but our neither
b) being completely stuck is not something a player can afford
c) you lose only bartender hiring, not so much for you but everithing for us

edited: we are here talking with you, but imagine how many players will simply delete vpub from their bookmarks... :-)
I don't really get scared by scenarios such as
we are here talking with you, but imagine how many players will simply delete vpub from their bookmarks... :-)

If I listened to everyone since I started, I wouldn't be where I am right now.
tomos did listen to most of you and see the result.
Now, we come back to point 1. It'll remain as it is.

ok, but always keep in mind that we are here to help... :-)

I'm really new here but not new at all in this business: I know there are only two rules:

P.S. - lottery tickets worked for me for some hours, two days ago, since then only blank php page
Lottery should work right now, it was fixed this morning.

Yeah, you got it, I don't earn, you don't earn, you don't play, I don't earn, but.
With 1 BTC worth of ads I can push this site on top of google search term I need it to rank for, so, it's a sword with 2 edges.

I just need to let the site sit and flow on its own, so I can see short term results from ad companies, in order I can increase/decrease rewards and make sure this site will run forever.

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
Groath

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

You're not aware how easy I can delete an account, or two. Without even blinking. Smiley

Mex: next MellowAds are REALLY profitable???
I don't know yet

Good point too Smiley

BTW: I've warn Tomos one hour after he have implement boosters. After few easy calculations. I can show You all PM's. We will never know how were look balance of VP, if he would listen :|
Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

I'd like to vote +1 this comment but there is no voting/like system on bitcointalk   Cool unfortunately  Undecided

Mellow ads are amateurs ; lots of errors and complaints scatterred on internet since Cretaceous Grin

I haven't tried lottery lately but if the blank pages issues are resolved, tomos would most probably recommend you to hit F5 or clear cookies (note : clearing cookies might ask you to relog on websites)

Yeah, you got it, I don't earn, you don't earn, you don't play, I don't earn, but.
With 1 BTC worth of ads I can push this site on top of google search term I need it to rank for, so, it's a sword with 2 edges.

I just need to let the site sit and flow on its own, so I can see short term results from ad companies, in order I can increase/decrease rewards and make sure this site will run forever.
Spock says that this is perfect logical  Grin just don't keep reducing rewards so the website won't enter in "survival  mode" Grin

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

Spock says that this is perfect logical  Grin just don't keep reducing rewards so the website won't enter in "survival  mode" Grin
Spock is dead, and we shouldn't listen to dead people, right? Cheesy

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
edictalis

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

Hi
I don't know why i cant show the event, hire bartender, always a mellowads error for 2 hours.

evakoshka

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

melow adds not working. can't hire my bartender from morning. fix it please
rattenplan

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

everythiuing said i think, but mellowads...  Roll Eyes
AdolfinWolf

Activity: 504

победит&

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

Hi
I don't know why i cant show the event, hire bartender, always a mellowads error for 2 hours.

ГЛЮЧИТ КАПЧА!!!
ВЫДАЁТ ОШИБКУ!
melow adds not working. can't hire my bartender from morning. fix it please
everythiuing said i think, but mellowads...  Roll Eyes

Yup mellowads is still not working, but it looks like the site (VirtualPub.io) is back up and working again, atleast for me..

Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

Spock is dead, and we shouldn't listen to dead people, right? Cheesy
  Grin

About Mellow ads i'd recommend even to tomos or everyone else to forget about them and to create own ad network named Fellow Ads  Grin Wink
i can come up with a nice slogan for the fellow ads banners
Forget about your mellow, join to our fellow advertisers  Grin
i can make a 2nd slogan but this along with the banners plus the logo plus a mascot are not for free  Cool Grin

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

Seems MA works now?

rattenplan

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

yes, it's working now Grin
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:09:46 PM

yes, it's working now Grin
Alright, sweet Smiley

Have fun guys!

Swager

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

Hello i have a problem with the website VP , he tell me "You must be logged in to view this page. Login here." and i login in and still tell me that, why admin?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:15:03 PM

Hello i have a problem with the website VP , he tell me "You must be logged in to view this page. Login here." and i login in and still tell me that, why admin?
How about now? http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/index.php

MtgMarcel

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

Same problem here...

After using this link i get this message: Your account is not verified yet, check your e-mail for confirmation link...

Did that two days ago and kept the verification mail but that does not help eighter...

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

Same problem here...

After using this link i get this message: Your account is not verified yet, check your e-mail for confirmation link...

Did that two days ago and kept the verification mail but that does not help eighter...
What's your username?

MtgMarcel

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

Same problem here...

What's your username?

MtgMarcel (same as my forum name)

MarshallDTeach

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

I tried to withdraw but "Something went wrong" ..can you unblock the withdrawal, please?
woodworm

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

Similarly! My nickname in the game - woodworm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.