Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 04:36:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 48184 times)
Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

i think they fix the zap.in link but still got unexpected error in Mellowads link.  most annoying is the have to click 2 capchas in ticket, ads or hire waiters etc.  pls fixed this. and pls remove that stupid police check.
The police check is not annoying, the double or triple redirects to mellowads or zap shrink links are annoying.
And worse, each captcha requires usually 3-4 times to click on photos and if you want to do the 30 minute bonus you will have like this :
2 shrink link (forced redirect) ; ~ 5 to 10 sessions of photo captcha ; 1 captcha on virtualpub = all these for about 20 credits ( 10 satoshi). Is it worth it ?
And once i've had to do 3 shrink link (forced redirects) from mellow ..
Thats why i don't do often shrink links unless i have to.
I do shrink links if it is only 1 time not forced redirect to 2nd or even to 3rd time for mellow ads.

And i wonder why faucets admins are crying about low payments from adnetworks...because they spam users with redirects to shrink links and people are annoyed and don't do them anymore .
 Do you think that unexpected error from mellow or zap leading to double redirect is a bug ? I don't think so, it's specially created for more money.
Why on adfly there are no double redirects ? because i guess they don't allow it or it is impossible to create such "bug".
I have actived both popup to help virtualpub but i don't do often the 30 minutes event just because i get redirected from a shrink link to another one on mellow.

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberg

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

i think they fix the zap.in link but still got unexpected error in Mellowads link.  most annoying is the have to click 2 capchas in ticket, ads or hire waiters etc.  pls fixed this. and pls remove that stupid police check.
The police check is not annoying, the double or triple redirects to mellowads or zap shrink links are annoying.
And worse, each captcha requires usually 3-4 times to click on photos and if you want to do the 30 minute bonus you will have like this :
2 shrink link (forced redirect) ; ~ 5 to 10 sessions of photo captcha ; 1 captcha on virtualpub = all these for about 20 credits ( 10 satoshi). Is it worth it ?
And once i've had to do 3 shrink link (forced redirects) from mellow ..
Thats why i don't do often shrink links unless i have to.
I do shrink links if it is only 1 time not forced redirect to 2nd or even to 3rd time for mellow ads.

And i wonder why faucets admins are crying about low payments from adnetworks...because they spam users with redirects to shrink links and people are annoyed and don't do them anymore .
 Do you think that unexpected error from mellow or zap leading to double redirect is a bug ? I don't think so, it's specially created for more money.
Why on adfly there are no double redirects ? because i guess they don't allow it or it is impossible to create such "bug".

yeah i dont think the police check is annoying just that i think is not necessary since we already click all the pictures capchas to verify we are Human lol or not bots. and the most annoying when u have to click the 2 pictures capcha and sometimes the picture keep dissappearing and we have to keep refreshing to get the street sign which is clickable. and also when we get unexpected error on the 2nd capchas is the waste of time and we cant complete the ticket to continue further. hope they fix it.
Crystal11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

yeah i dont think the police check is annoying just that i think is not necessary since we already click all the pictures capchas to verify we are Human lol or not bots. and the most annoying when u have to click the 2 pictures capcha and sometimes the picture keep dissappearing and we have to keep refreshing to get the street sign which is clickable. and also when we get unexpected error on the 2nd capchas is the waste of time and we cant complete the ticket to continue further. hope they fix it.
the 30 minutes event has so many check passes with redirects, captchas, is like you are trying to access the Pentagon' s database.  Cheesy
As i said i have enabled both pop ups just to support virtualpub but i don't do  often this event .
If this event would have adfly or only 1 mellow shrink instead of double forced redirects to mellow shrinks, i would do it all day long.
errors got while clicking or not loading images of a captcha is not faucet's fault is the captcha's website fault (google,solvemedia,etc).
but redirects to another shrink link after solving the captcha  of a previous shrink link (by force)  is the faucet/admin' greedy .   Grin

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
RU_Keddin_Mea

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

Doing the lottery ticket puzzle solve is not awarding me the credits for completing, only the lottery ticket. Is this a new bug or am I doing something wrong?

I am enjoying playing and surfing the ads. I am disabled and this is a fun way for me to enter the BTC forum and make a little income...assuming it is all as it seems =) thank you.
adamak2k

Activity: 41

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

IMPORTANT! I found bug that is making loss for YOU. Im not sure if its bug but when I hire bantender then credits are added to balance instead of subtracted. I think this is important because if its not only me, you re losing a lot of money!

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Crystal11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

IMPORTANT! I found bug that is making loss for YOU. Im not sure if its bug but when I hire bantender then credits are added to balance instead of subtracted. I think this is important because if its not only me, you re losing a lot of money!
i dont have such bug
lol is taking not adding money i hired the bartender and is taking his normal fee.
You saw extra money from selling drinks and you did not refreshed the page  Grin
Virtualpub doesn't have real time auto refresh for balance  Smiley

adamak2k

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:26:01 PM

Well, that's true. After refreshing nothing adding. Sorry for problems Cheesy

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 952

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

Ok, now that I'm done with rainpool.io development, I'm gonna fix the mess here.

What's left to fix?

I've fixed so far the lucky game bug. All you need to do is click collect.

go go go

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
adamak2k

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

I won 2 times in roulette betting 10 lucky coins and i didnt got 20 coins like i lost... I didnt received also these coins in satoshis value so they just gone!
And can you withdraw lcuky coins to credits?

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

I won 2 times in roulette betting 10 lucky coins and i didnt got 20 coins like i lost... I didnt received also these coins in satoshis value so they just gone!
Can someone please confirm this?

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
lenoli

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

for me roulette is working normally, no problem at all, but last several days, finishing tasks, i am only getting lucky coins, no credit or since points. is it normal?

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
.ChipMixer.{ MIXING REINVENTED FOR YOUR PRIVACY #.ChipMixer.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀

Escrow Information

I will be holding the funds for this campaign, and paying participants. The escrow address will be topped up as the campaign progresses.

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I, DarkStar_ (u=507936) am escrowing funds for the ChipMixer campaign that I am managing in the address 1ChipWGhJtEWCeSq3cra4HmKhvYqe8Tvty
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.70
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJZJ6MjAAoJEIZVviH1IAyt6z4H/ii3xV9/IOQyVOXTdPZzd/al
chpHY7gblLQ/C3BNR9Tx+v5mDvgDFFEJW7AH5AVDfqvz8w5NSFPSRn2Au22u5HyU
Ab30xludXpSx8ADEm7m8/T6GNppGRVL2KKlxQSRZMcE9RwTRKOKLu5lUD6U45XUU
hlO1XgvBv6XHUA6sm56R2Nwnwy0cZnvStH2fgGkadwsyzCmFpqSTCoXQDZJnwgzL
30RxBt8GrKtIEIoLWpi+0EULf2bP/Q4+rklJBoeUARiw0t1xs2dsBJkPNEDGOlEQ
+4uc/jirIAeBGRMfYLOrv/QO1CmLwJ7s/j9BI76/IPIMU2oI6rERhykFmU8Cyu4=
=Z/gC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Spreadsheet Link

Report to moderator 

▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████         Bazista®      
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██      
.For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!.
.BZS.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Pre-ICO November 16, 2017.

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██   |   
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██▀    ▄▄▄▄    ▀██
██    ▄██▀▀██▄    ██
██    ██        ██    ██
██    ▀██▄▄██▀    ██
██▄    ▀▀▀▀    ▄██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████▄
███      █████
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
███
adamak2k

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

So its only me? I do it on phone and after clicking spin i have to do something? Its spinning and says that i won so i go back to dashbard and i dont see more LC.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

for me roulette is working normally, no problem at all, but last several days, finishing tasks, i am only getting lucky coins, no credit or since points. is it normal?
I honestly have no clue. Maybe someone else who's a hardcore VP player could help here?

Haven't made any changes in anything though, so it should be as it was weeks ago

So its only me? I do it on phone and after clicking spin i have to do something? Its spinning and says that i won so i go back to dashbard and i dont see more LC.
Seems so

Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

I honestly have no clue. Maybe someone else who's a hardcore VP player could help here?

Haven't made any changes in anything though, so it should be as it was weeks ago

Seems so

Completed 3 tasks in the last 2 days
1 lucky coin
1 science points
1 credits.
No problems for me there.

If you win at the roulette you never get lucky coins for that. When winning always added credits what you win.
Just click on new game first and than back to dashboard.

Dwarvenmine: http://dwarvenbitmine.com/signup.php?ref=58d24599f1110
coinpole 45 - 120 satoshi every 5 minutes http://coinpole.com/?i=1996
assloua

Activity: 390

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

Seems so

i think i can help you with your problem
go to roulette again and click new game
and go back to the main screen - now you should get your satoshis

adamak2k

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

Seems so

i think i can help you with your problem
go to roulette again and click new game
and go back to the main screen - now you should get your satoshis
So this is how it works! Thanks!

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
_draven

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

Hi admin
Sometimes when I complete the task i receive nothing (right now)
http://i.imgur.com/xqIvq0o.png

I also remember you about the shop bug

Please check that
Thank you
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:26:12 PM

Hi admin

Please check that
Thank you
What happens when you click "back" in your browser?

_draven

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:34:49 PM

Hi admin
http://i.imgur.com/xqIvq0o.png

Please check that
Thank you
What happens when you click "back" in your browser?
this
http://i.imgur.com/DN2FySo.png
Clicking on task completion reward
I have not tried clicking "back" on my browser

***Edited***
I just happened me again and i click "back": it returns me to "mellow ads": http://adz.bz/1rBs, I complete the captcha and again nothing appears on the "task completed reward"
spatifilium

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

today I registered on the site
 I'm interested is site still legit because it will take a long time for me to progress and min withdrawal is 100 k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.