Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:57:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 47947 times)
mnixxo

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

When you are leaving the site and you hire bartender for max minutes what is the best ratio to buy between beer, wine and whiskey?

TY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
awesometwosome

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

@mexicantarget

The registration page is not working? I keep getting the error saying email empty, nickname empty, wrong captcha   even though I put everything right.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 952

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

@mexicantarget

The registration page is not working? I keep getting the error saying email empty, nickname empty, wrong captcha   even though I put everything right.
I'm not sure what's up, but please, could you repeat the registering process through incognito mode and see if it works?
In case this works, please clear your cookies and cache and it should work

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
FDR

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

When you are leaving the site and you hire bartender for max minutes what is the best ratio to buy between beer, wine and whiskey?

TY

It depend on where you are in the game. Work on these ratios and fine-tune from there.

Beer: one sold every minute for every five seats
Wine: one sold every 6 minutes for every five seat
Whiskey: one sold every 10 minutes for every five seats
Cigars: something like 50% chance of selling a cigar for every whiskey sold

Note that there are conditions on these but I can't remember exactly what it was since the ratios were removed from the help file when the site was upgraded many months ago. You have something like a 2 in 5 chance of selling a whiskey every time a beer is sold. so you won't always sell whiskey or wine to these proportions but you will never sell more than these.
FDR

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

Depending on the code you have you will have to address this soon:

If the input box will not accept more than the maximum credits or less then the minimum credits
and there is a check calculation which verifies the no of converted bitcoin is half the number of credits
then withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500

OK, So I have managed to confirm this through experiments in the past few days.

The withdrawal form will not let you withdraw over 100,000 credits.
The withdrawal form will convert the payout to satoshi and will not let you withdraw less than 25,000 satoshi (assumed to be calculated half of the minimum balance)

Therefor the premise is true: withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500 since you will need more than 100,000 credits to achieve the minimum withdrawal of 25,000 satoshi.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

Depending on the code you have you will have to address this soon:

If the input box will not accept more than the maximum credits or less then the minimum credits
and there is a check calculation which verifies the no of converted bitcoin is half the number of credits
then withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500

OK, So I have managed to confirm this through experiments in the past few days.

The withdrawal form will not let you withdraw over 100,000 credits.
The withdrawal form will convert the payout to satoshi and will not let you withdraw less than 25,000 satoshi (assumed to be calculated half of the minimum balance)

Therefor the premise is true: withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500 since you will need more than 100,000 credits to achieve the minimum withdrawal of 25,000 satoshi.

The minimum is 50,000 credits, not 50k or 25k sat. At the current rate when you withdraw 50k you get 15215 satoshi, so there are no "legacy codes" or anything preventing less than 25k sat.

If you are interested in the formula so you can calculate it for all situations:
credit_satoshi_price = ((1 / usd_credit_rate) / btc_usd_price) * 100000000

The usd_credit_rate is 120000, and current BTC price is 2678. The usd_credit_rate is a fixed number and just decides the ratio. 100000000 is the number of satoshi's in 1 bitcoin.
With these numbers we get 1 credit = 0.3111774956.

With the BTC price at $1000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.8333333333.
With the BTC price at $5000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.1666666667.
And with the BTC price at $20,000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.04166666667.

As you can see it's almost impossible (with our current times) for the 50k limit to make withdrawing "impossible". For it to become impossible (when you withdraw 50k credits and get 1 or less satoshi) the BTC price would need to be $40,000,000 per bitcoin.

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
mnixxo

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

TY

It depend on where you are in the game. Work on these ratios and fine-tune from there.

Beer: one sold every minute for every five seats
Wine: one sold every 6 minutes for every five seat
Whiskey: one sold every 10 minutes for every five seats
Cigars: something like 50% chance of selling a cigar for every whiskey sold

Note that there are conditions on these but I can't remember exactly what it was since the ratios were removed from the help file when the site was upgraded many months ago. You have something like a 2 in 5 chance of selling a whiskey every time a beer is sold. so you won't always sell whiskey or wine to these proportions but you will never sell more than these.

Thanks for your info. It helps me a lot.

uhro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

WOW, did task rewards get a kick in the nuts or what?!?!?!

I got 17 credits for a task reward yesterday... that suddenly became not worth doing, it's usually a few hundred at least.

Are you trying to drive people away Mexican?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

WOW, did task rewards get a kick in the nuts or what?!?!?!

I got 17 credits for a task reward yesterday... that suddenly became not worth doing, it's usually a few hundred at least.

Are you trying to drive people away Mexican?
No, I am not, but I invite you push bitcoin price down or fund the wallet, so we can fix the current "driving away of people".
I haven't touched any tasks btw.

uhro

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

The lowest I could recall getting from task reward was like ~300, then I got 17 last night and after your other changes, I just figured task reward was the latest thing to get nerfed.
Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

, but I invite you push bitcoin price down
That can be done but could be to insignificant  Cool Bitcoin is very sensitive to bad news, negative tweets, fake rumors, etc .  Wink  Cheesy

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:25:03 PM

That can be done but could be to insignificant  Cool Bitcoin is very sensitive to bad news, negative tweets, fake rumors, etc .  Wink Cheesy
So you're saying that you didn't hear that blochchain was hacked today by the lizardsquad and they're demanding $100M to release Satoshi Nakamoto?

Crystal11

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

That can be done but could be to insignificant  Cool Bitcoin is very sensitive to bad news, negative tweets, fake rumors, etc .  Wink Cheesy
So you're saying that you didn't hear that blochchain was hacked today by the lizardsquad and they're demanding $100M to release Satoshi Nakamoto?
Cheesy oh my  Cheesy, so from tonight we'll see a huge drop in bitcoin price  Grin up to -1000$ ,i think the price drop already has began  Grin
At least im glad that Qatar diplomats or Saudi Arabia are not involved in this too Cheesy

Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid in $ from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Join to the battle for free satoshi on Bitfootball v2.0▐ Hire virtual Bartender and sell drinks for satoshi▐ Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Join to World-of-Bitcoin (bitcoin PTC) (min 10k withdraw to faucethub)▐ These are some always PAYING faucets or bitcoin ptcs. Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
ju34400

Activity: 256

Heardbeats - The future of live concerts

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

hi
what is the best to upgrade in first?

+5 credit for whisky
or
jukebox

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
████████████▀██████████████
█████████████ █ █████████████
███████████ █ █ █▀███████████
███████▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █▀███████
█████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████
███████▄█ █ █ █ █ █ █▄███████
███████████ █ █ █▄███████████
█████████████ █ █████████████
████████████▄██████████████
█████████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
heardbeats
    ██
    ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
█   ██
    ██
    ██
Experience LIVE CONCERTS in VIRTUAL REALITY
████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄██████
████████████
████████████
Whitepaper          ▄██
      ▄██████
  ▄██████▀▄██
███████▀▄████
▀▀▀▀██ ██████
    █ ██████
    ██▀  ▀██
Telegram  ▄▄██████▄▄
▄████████████▄
██▀▀██▀▀██▀▀██
██▄▄██▄▄██▄▄██
▀████████████▀
  ▀▀██████▀██
            ▀▀
ANN  ▄▄▄
████
██
█████
██
██
██
Facebook  ▄█ █████ █▄
███ █████ ███
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
▀██ █████ ██▀
  █ █████ █
    █████
      ▀█▀
Bounty  ▄█ ██ █▄
██ ████ ██
██ ██████ ██
▄▄ ▀████▀ ▄▄
██ █▄▄▄▄█ ██
██ ████ ██
  ▀█ ██ █▀
Web

██
██
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██   █
██
██
I.Grozni

Activity: 304

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:28:54 AM

@mex did you think you would transfer VirtualPub to some altcoin? For example, Litecoin is relatively stable or any altcoin that supports FaucetHub.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

@mex did you think you would transfer VirtualPub to some altcoin? For example, Litecoin is relatively stable or any altcoin that supports FaucetHub.
No, I'm sorry man, but for now I only work with BTC sites Sad

uhro

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

Hey does anyone know how Hire Referrals works?

Does it pick from ACTIVE existing players that don't already have referrals or ALL players that don't have referrals?

Mexican?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

Does it pick from ACTIVE existing players that don't already have referrals or ALL players that don't have referrals?

Mexican?
Hey, I'm pretty sure it's the active ones.
Can't check database right now, though.

uhro

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:11:49 AM

Mexican?
Hey, I'm pretty sure it's the active ones.
Can't check database right now, though.

Sweet, can you confirm that for me when you can?  And what does "active" mean, online within the last day?
gmf1000

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

Mexican?

it was from activ last 24 h

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.