Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72345 times)
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

HOLD NEVER ENDS

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

HOLD until I will reach my goal price and then I will sell some of my holdings but of course I will still hold 70% of my coins. I am positive with crypto and I am long term with it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

HOLD until I will reach my goal price and then I will sell some of my holdings but of course I will still hold 70% of my coins. I am positive with crypto and I am long term with it.

Same here, I guess all of the Traders here are holding their tokens even though the market is tempting us to sell because we might lose even more profits if we are going to hold for a little bit longer, but yeah, for me holding will do since it is just a part of cryptocurrencies, to fluctuate from time to time because of different issue in the market. I'm hoping that it will rise up soon so I could buy my own car.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Today in the morning I decided to sell bitcoins but due to some reasons I wasn't able to use my pc so I was worrying about that but suddenly when I came to home and see price of bitcoins, I was very happy because it was risen and I got good profit, I bought bitcoins for 1100$ and today I sold them for 1215$ and that's good. With this fact, I wanted to say that it's hard to determine right time even when you have and review analytics of price.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

That's right, I think for now it's better to hold, because it seems price of Bitcoin or any other Altcoins were not stable.
It seems that we need to hold all of our coin before we sell it, I believe the price will be rise again.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

It is always difficult to time the best moment to do the right thing. I feel as long as you are in profits of the target you hope for then it means you've made a good choice.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Right now it is risky to sell as you never know when the market will change course. If we had a huge bull market then I would says sell maybe, but we have not.
I will choose to hold all of my coins because right now the value of the coins i have is very low so i just need to hold it for long time maybe before this year of 2018 will end is we will start to sell my coin so in that way i we will be very sure that i can earn a lot of money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Now the market is on the correction and selling its coins is definitely not worth it. You need to sell when the profit from the coin will suit you. Personally, I do so. I set a price limit for myself at which I am ready to sell a coin. And then I sell. It concerns investments.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

For now it is better to hold it if you have bought it when the price is still above 10k$, because it is still likely the price will soaring again. But if you have bought it yesterday when the price is at 8k$, it is definitely now the right time to sell.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

This depends on you if you feel that there is a potential for the price to rise or you aren't satisfied with the profit it generated hold it else if you have achieved the goal you were expecting or have a feeling it will rise more use a situation on the exchange like if falls below xx amount sell it
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

I usually sell my coins when i get about 40% profit or I realize that it will dump. But i always consider carefully when i sell, because i sold in panic in the past. So, i do not get misstake again.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

For me, always hold if the rate or value of bitcoin is getting lower or it has a dump in the marketing of cryptocurrency. To avoid losses of your investment, it is better to be patience when it comes in the dump the bitcoin. Always wait for the profits that you investing in the bitcoin or in altcoins. Just always reach your desired profits and this is the time to sell your bitcoin if you reach already your desired price. Patience is the best key to have good profits in the future.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

For me, holding is the best policy for gaining profit without any risk or involvement. If you are able to make a large amount of investment at a time then you should buy a couple of Bitcoin and save for the profitable purpose. Just wait and see the movement of Price. When you see the price is increasing then you must take a chance to sell your half portion in order to regain your basic money and another portion will bring to you profit after another level.
Risk is always there either you are holding bitcoin for a long time or practice sort term investment or trading. In fact no one know about the price of bitcoin that either it will continue increasing or will lose money. But very honestly we do not have any other option without take risk if we want to make money from trading and investment. people in very beginning take the risk and make a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Hold it until you have profit because holding is the best way to earn and holding is not risky way.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Predicting the proper time to sell or hold is one of the challenge in trading cryptocurrency.  Risk is always part of the trading game.  This is because, there is no exact formula for such.  So, the proper time is only based on your analysis from the previous crypto movement in the market.  In my experience, I just keep holding even the crypto price is continuously decreasing this is because when I sell during the red days, I have no chance to get back what I have lost.  It is just about trusting the flow of dumping and pumping nature of cryptocurrency.  And as I expected, few days later, bitcoin price recover.  So, the secret formula is to keep holding. 
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

it is better to hold for now than to sell , obviously , bitcoins price is on $8k for now . you may also buy bitcoin to get a profit when its price increase. you might get 5% profit if you will buy btc now

Quasr25

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

I think there's bound to be another run like we had in december last year, I hope in this year. So for that reason I don't think it's a smart move to sell right now.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

iff you are in loss its not better for you sell , hold is gold , hold your coin soon recovary your loss , now market down mood , i think after 2-3 month market going up
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

I think there's bound to be another run like we had in december last year, I hope in this year. So for that reason I don't think it's a smart move to sell right now.
If you fear and sell your crypto during this time, you are becoming a whale prey. Do not be too anxious because you should know that if you have not sold yet, you should have trust and the market and the crypto you are holding. The market will be better next month, which is when the volatility of the market will return through each year, then the market will grow back strongly.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

You say very well
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: