Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

Hold until x10  Grin Grin Grin
if you hold btc for waiting up to x10 you just wait for few month or years Tongue Tongue
Are you kidding me??? Bitcoin have a huge marketcap and don't easy for x10 value in short "few months" like your said, need after few years for do that because the value of Bitcoin at now really very high, Bitcoin has x4 the base price in early this year.

Maybe right but its not impossible. After what i saw this year, with btc shooting up heaps after only a few months, i can say i only have optimistic views now for bitcoin. Its still likely that it will be years for us to grow our btcs to that but who knows. Anything can happen in btc

Well agree it is not impossible but still if you are talking about few months i think that is impossible as you can see  this past few months only the price of bitcoin doubled but not 10x so i think it will happen only for a lot of years because we all know that way back 2009 up until now the price really increases and more 10x so it takes years to do that
Holding bitcoin is quite good strategy in many cases. As long as current situation is concerned, bitcoin is going high and high every day. Best is to keep your bitcoin on hold but necessary is you are not a newbie in trading. And yes price may cross $4500 this month so keep holding your bitcoins and ready to sell at profit. Be HODL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:56:46 PM

Hold until x10  Grin Grin Grin
if you hold btc for waiting up to x10 you just wait for few month or years Tongue Tongue
Are you kidding me??? Bitcoin have a huge marketcap and don't easy for x10 value in short "few months" like your said, need after few years for do that because the value of Bitcoin at now really very high, Bitcoin has x4 the base price in early this year.

Maybe right but its not impossible. After what i saw this year, with btc shooting up heaps after only a few months, i can say i only have optimistic views now for bitcoin. Its still likely that it will be years for us to grow our btcs to that but who knows. Anything can happen in btc

Well agree it is not impossible but still if you are talking about few months i think that is impossible as you can see  this past few months only the price of bitcoin doubled but not 10x so i think it will happen only for a lot of years because we all know that way back 2009 up until now the price really increases and more 10x so it takes years to do that
Holding bitcoin is quite good strategy in many cases. As long as current situation is concerned, bitcoin is going high and high every day. Best is to keep your bitcoin on hold but necessary is you are not a newbie in trading. And yes price may cross $4500 this month so keep holding your bitcoins and ready to sell at profit. Be HODL
The best thing is to have a possible price to sell. If you will have a plan when you are going to sell your bitcoin to get profit then you can have a smooth money making process in bitcoin. Just sell your bitcoin on the price that you want and be ready for buying back again at the lower price than the price that you bought before and just repeat the process until you become rich.
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:03:46 AM

Holding is always a better option. As the prices of Bitcoin keep increasing and so holding helps you make profit. Just as the prices increase you can use them in abandance later on. But if you want urgent money then selling is not a bad idea if you have already hold you Bitcoins for a certain time
yes no doubt that holding bitcoin for a long time will always be a good decision. i think that if will will continue holding our bitcoin i am sure that everyone will consider it as a good decision.
I agree with you . Bitcoin is still the most stable market at the moment, only in 2017 Bitcoin prices have hit a new record, which will make many long-term investors buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin can achieve this year. $ 10,000
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:02:33 AM

I will keep Bitcoin in the next 20 years because I believe the Bitcoin price will reach more than $ 500,000, which will make many investors become millionaires and earning 1BTC is now very difficult.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:52:14 PM

I see the need for the life of me and also the price of these coins. if the price of the coins high for sure I will sell it, but if the price of coins go down I will be patient to hold. but, that's a different if there is an urgent need even though the price of coins go down the forced sale to cover the needs that are more important.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

I see the need for the life of me and also the price of these coins. if the price of the coins high for sure I will sell it, but if the price of coins go down I will be patient to hold. but, that's a different if there is an urgent need even though the price of coins go down the forced sale to cover the needs that are more important.

Very true if you are in urgent need of cash then you cannot keep on thinking that you will sell only when price goes higher and at that time you will sell even if price is lower and if we have bitcoins then why not to sell them if its taking care of us at the time of emergencies and its good to sell them off when its giving you good profits rather then holding it too long.
Avesatani

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

I've started trading recently and still trying to find some good tactic.
I trade some satoshi for altcoins and put them to sell when they go up 10%, while holding a small amount for future.

Maybe 10% isn't high enough, but as a newbie it makes me happy to see profit !
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

I will hold my bitcoins as I want to make bigger profits with it in future and I will sell only if I need money in case of any emergencies and if not then I will hold it as bitcoin is an investment for me so cannot afford to sell it at a wrong time and if I sell now then I will miss an opportunity of making higher profits in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

I will hold my bitcoins as I want to make bigger profits with it in future and I will sell only if I need money in case of any emergencies and if not then I will hold it as bitcoin is an investment for me so cannot afford to sell it at a wrong time and if I sell now then I will miss an opportunity of making higher profits in future.
Yes if you still have money then holding bitcoin for a long time is the best way to get more profits to be gained in the future. Bitcoin is a very good investment because bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the following years, so holding bitcoin now is the right decision.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

I've started trading recently and still trying to find some good tactic.
I trade some satoshi for altcoins and put them to sell when they go up 10%, while holding a small amount for future. Maybe 10% isn't high enough, but as a newbie it makes me happy to see profit !

I think, you are on a right track. Initially, it is recommended to go with a smaller amount and higher frequency of trades to understand the behaviour of the market moments. Trust me, I have lost 100% of my capital multiple times in my initial days of trading when I used to trade based on the opinion of the others.

You will find your strategy by doing experiments with your trade pattern and that's why the small amount and higher frequency is necessary.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:02:57 PM

sell and buy back is best method to minim your lost Roll Eyes
but sometimes hold is best solution for long investmen
If I prefer long-term investments, because if we use the buying and selling method, this is vulnerable to incidents of cit loss. Here we can lose a considerable amount and are not very effective for those who have solid activity

Ya in trading, we will loss very very less amount as compared to inversing people. If the investor holding bitcoin now means, it's the perfect time to sell their holding bitcoin. Why I am saying this is, today the price of bitcoin is 3104$ today. It crossed the 3000$ wall now.So if you sell it now means, you will get very huge returns.

It seems more appropriate to hold bitcoin in a long timeframe, bitcoin has good prospects in every year, this should be an attractive and lucrative investment for some who are able to withstand the vulnerability of a long time
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

If I have the bitcoin as of this moment as the price as high as this I would have sell it for now.
Good choice one can make at this time as the price of bitcoin is going high and high. It will be more profitable if you have bought bitcoin when it was like $500 or round about. I have seen many people who will be having thousands of profit after exchanging currencies if they sell their bitcoin right now. So if you have so, sell it as it is best time.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

I am still optimistic to hold bitcoin at least until oct 1. Because seen from speculators, bitcoin still able to keep going up, i hold btc since march 2017. and in fact, if i sell now i also achieved big profit.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
CriptoSven

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

I am still optimistic to hold bitcoin at least until oct 1. Because seen from speculators, bitcoin still able to keep going up, i hold btc since march 2017. and in fact, if i sell now i also achieved big profit.

I have not sold my coins yet. They are kept for a long time. And some of them I used to trade on the stock exchange. It's very convenient, I can easily react to news and buy needed currency
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

If I have the bitcoin as of this moment as the price as high as this I would have sell it for now.

what if it goes 10k from here..
I have seen many members getting regret for selling it way to early..
It is about aiming to get the desired price and waiting for the price to reach it. Selling the bitcoins earlier and then regretting should never be the option. You should invest and wait for the right time. Your time. When the price reaches to what you thought of, sell the coins. But it is never like you invest and just sleep. And when you wake up the price of bitcoin becomes 4 times higher. It takes time.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Yes if you still have money then holding bitcoin for a long time is the best way to get more profits to be gained in the future. Bitcoin is a very good investment because bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the following years, so holding bitcoin now is the right decision.

Holding is good but at the same time investing some of it in trading is an smart choice as it will increase your coins depending on the profits that you have made and if you don't want to take any risk of investing in trading then its good to play safe and hold your bitcoins for future as there are higher chances that you will make best profits with it in future.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

Sell 90% of your BTC and put them all in alts. Summer is almost over, and alts will likely be in favor again in the fall. Wall street kids are investing their spare change in alts, don't miss the rocket!
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

Since long time I am holding my coins as my target is to sell my bitcoins only when it reaches to $5k level and now it doesn't look impossible as now we are close to $4500 and may be in coming days it will touch that price and if it does then I don't think it will take much time to reach to $5000 and even if there is delay I am not in hurry and will wait for the right time to sell my coins.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:22:18 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 05:52:33 PM by bitbob82

Sell 90% of your BTC and put them all in alts. Summer is almost over, and alts will likely be in favor again in the fall. Wall street kids are investing their spare change in alts, don't miss the rocket!
i think it is still best to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin price will still continue to increase their price i am sure that very soon bitcoin price is going to reach to 7000$ therefore i do not think that we need to put all our investment in altcoins. altcoin investment is only good when you think that bitcion price is expected to take a correction or its price become stable for a long time so in such situation we can take a decision to invest money in some good potential altcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:31:48 PM

i think it is still best to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin price will still continue to increase their price i am sure that very soon bitcoin price is going to reach to 7000$ therefore i do not think that we need to put all our investment in altcoins.
We need to diversify our capital and not put all of the majority of our money in altcoins like you said because altcoins are very risky investment because they can be easily manipulated by the whales or big players in this market because they are much cheaper than bitcoin and a lot of players are there because of that capability to buy bulk volume so it is more volatile and risky than bitcoin which is like a safe haven for our money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: