Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

If my coins are good, I will wait until it recover. Invesment always has risk and I accept it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

If I see that the price begin falling down, I will sell immediately. I accept get smaller profit than losing all money.

I think you need to hold it for a while if the price is falling down, because bitcoin is not always down maybe soon bitcoin can recover a good value so you keep it holding. Dont lose hope and be patient. Sell it if its good price. Bitcoin is profitable to us
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:20:26 AM

If I see that the price begin falling down, I will sell immediately. I accept get smaller profit than losing all money.

I think you need to hold it for a while if the price is falling down, because bitcoin is not always down maybe soon bitcoin can recover a good value so you keep it holding. Dont lose hope and be patient. Sell it if its good price. Bitcoin is profitable to us

I'm not a day trader who can act very fast. Instead of this, I sit on my desk and watch the situation of my portfolio, I don't go for short term trades when I can't understand the trend of the market.

Patience is the key in this field.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
I cannot try trading for now but If In my case I want to still hold on waiting for possible peak recovering of a higher value.Just wait on patiently trading is for a long term after it resulting for a good profit of your investments.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:20:36 AM

Bitcoin will increase more years to go so better to hold it until you want and sell it when bitcoin price boom.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

For me if i sell or hold it depends  the value of the coin  because sometimes  the  value of the coin going high or low rate so  if the coin is high its better to sell  than i lose  the oppurtunity.😆
trapp19

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:04 AM

Hold! until cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide is on the highest level,,,foods goods and everything. Cheesy
emanbea1234

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

for me  my choice, I will remain holding my bitcoins though there are times that I'm thinking of selling it in times of need.
hersey27

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

Holding it is a good try coz it may become much higher soon.
But if you wanted to earn faster and gain money from it tgen you
 should sell it then .you need to learn when to and not to hold it Smiley
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

Hold or sell? In my experience for altcoin should be kept until I am sure and get an official source from altcoin developer that on certain dates and months the altcoin will increase. That's the right time to sell.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Hold or sell? In my experience for altcoin should be kept until I am sure and get an official source from altcoin developer that on certain dates and months the altcoin will increase. That's the right time to sell.
Yeah you have a point but I think you didn't even read the OP. You just answered what was on the title.

When it comes to holding and selling. I set a certain price margin that if when the coin that I've invested on reached this margin, I will sell it regardless if it there is still a chance for it to pump beyond that. I'm satisfied with the profit that I'm going to get if it hit that certain margin.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

That depends actually. I prefer holding onto my bitcoin because I feel that it’s value will increase once again like it normally does. All we need to do is wait and be patient, because if we immediately sell right away, then we will not earn the value that we potentially could. So, to be safe we must hold onto our bitcoin until the price is right.
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

indeed time is the main thing in trading, because the price is always changing. but in this case do not need to profit a lot, if it is feeling lucky and the coin is already the maximum graph, enough. because with for a bit if it has 4 different coins it is very unusual.
hola_yinka1

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

i believe holding is better 
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

For me if i sell or hold it depends  the value of the coin  because sometimes  the  value of the coin going high or low rate so  if the coin is high its better to sell  than i lose  the oppurtunity.😆
and you have the list that you have wanted to have profit then its up to you if you may take to hold it or sell it we have make some decision to sell it if the price slowsly down than we ever know so better to wait and make a list for when do you sell your coin for you to take the profit.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:22:41 PM

That depends actually. I prefer holding onto my bitcoin because I feel that it’s value will increase once again like it normally does. All we need to do is wait and be patient, because if we immediately sell right away, then we will not earn the value that we potentially could. So, to be safe we must hold onto our bitcoin until the price is right.
Its not bad to sell your bitcoins especially when you are making good profits from it but you need to make sure that you don't sell all your coins at once and hold something for future as you never know how higher price can go in future and if at that time you don't hold any coins then you will regret so its good to sell it at higher profits but only in installments and rest should be saved for the future.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

for me  my choice, I will remain holding my bitcoins though there are times that I'm thinking of selling it in times of need.
I can't do something with my bitcoin now so I had to keep o holding. Before I want to sell with some peaks but I didn't do that, I was confident that the price will surpass $8,000 but I guess I have to wait for longer time at this moment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

I can't do something with my bitcoin now so I had to keep o holding. Before I want to sell with some peaks but I didn't do that, I was confident that the price will surpass $8,000 but I guess I have to wait for longer time at this moment.

When price touched $7500 in last week everyone was expecting that it will take no time to hit $8k but suddenly price started to crash and right now we are sitting at $6k price but I don't think there is anything to worry as this downfall would be temporary and it will start bouncing back in coming weeks or months but one thing is sure that if you have a target to sell your bitcoins at the price of $8000 then you need to have patience to hold it as now I think it will take some more time to reach to that price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

If we talk about bitcoin I'd not sell right now. This is good correction and I will buy more if it become cheaper. I bought 5500, I would be happy to buy lower. There is not much sense to sell right now. Only if the money is really  needed urgent for you right now.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

Likely I will hold my bitcoin in light of the fact that after that stunning news that BCH expanding and bitcoin falling. On the following day it will increment and individuals will stun so it's smarter to hold on the grounds that up and coming focus of bitcoin is 20,000$ USD. Till 20,000$ I will hold my bitcoins then I will discharge.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: