Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
Gembul

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

There's another way to earn bitcoins too moreover bitcoin trading like investing on bitcoin mining site or HYIP and Doubler but it is very risky because they can run your money that you invest many bitcoin website owner running when they get a huge amount of bitcoins from their customers or members they pay at first and then run, If you think you can only small profit on bitcoin trading it's not true it depends on the strategy and analysis you make in altcoins you can get 300% to 1000% of profit when you have successfully buy and sell the altcoins.

Most of the beginners here in the cryptocurrency is always like that, they are going to buy bitcoin as a start and they are going to invest it on those HYIP sites out there, and they are lucky if they are going to withdraw the earnings that they have made there. But, if they have had enough, I mean, if they spend long enough on this crypto world, then, they are going to quit this investing on those HYIP sites.

They will move forward, aiming to something higher than before, like doing Trading and Bounty hunters, because this are the one of the ways where you could earn good amount of money than investing on some Ponzi sites out there.

Yeah, it was caused by the lack of their understanding of the hyip, ponzi such a name associated with bitcoin. Just as I used to when I was new to bitcoin, attracted by the great interest they offer. But the longer I use bitcoin and increased knowledge about it. I stay away from investments based HYIP. Because according to my understanding they would only deceive us.

So as much as possible for the newbie shun such websites, or you'll be sorry. Thank you
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

There's another way to earn bitcoins too moreover bitcoin trading like investing on bitcoin mining site or HYIP and Doubler but it is very risky because they can run your money that you invest many bitcoin website owner running when they get a huge amount of bitcoins from their customers or members they pay at first and then run, If you think you can only small profit on bitcoin trading it's not true it depends on the strategy and analysis you make in altcoins you can get 300% to 1000% of profit when you have successfully buy and sell the altcoins.

Most of the beginners here in the cryptocurrency is always like that, they are going to buy bitcoin as a start and they are going to invest it on those HYIP sites out there, and they are lucky if they are going to withdraw the earnings that they have made there. But, if they have had enough, I mean, if they spend long enough on this crypto world, then, they are going to quit this investing on those HYIP sites.

They will move forward, aiming to something higher than before, like doing Trading and Bounty hunters, because this are the one of the ways where you could earn good amount of money than investing on some Ponzi sites out there.

Yeah, it was caused by the lack of their understanding of the hyip, ponzi such a name associated with bitcoin. Just as I used to when I was new to bitcoin, attracted by the great interest they offer. But the longer I use bitcoin and increased knowledge about it. I stay away from investments based HYIP. Because according to my understanding they would only deceive us.

So as much as possible for the newbie shun such websites, or you'll be sorry. Thank you
I agree , some of the newbie bitcoiners too thinks that all investment is hyips. Because many of the hyips have a very high comission on referral thats why newbie are being referred on a hyip as soon as the hyip site get scammed the newbie bitcoiner will be scared on investing. They dont know that there are many kinds of investments like ICO investments , gambling site investment etc.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
miriem35

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

hi,somebody know something about NewAge Bank?
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

From what I have read so far... are we all saying earning tangible amount of bitcoin online for hustlers like us with no job is quite hard. I thought most online job companies would have started utilising bitcoin as mode of payment instead of the traditional PayPal method. No wonder I couldn't get any substantial information on Google.  #sighs
coinbitte (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

Thanks to all the guys and ladies who reply my topic, all these information or methods are very helpful and useful for me. I will read through this topic again and again to gain more methods.

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin and here are some of the ways on how I earn,
First is through signature campaign in this site,and also investment in some HYIP,
Trading some alt-coin,mining and some faucets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ogoowinner

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:40:50 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin and here are some of the ways on how I earn,
First is through signature campaign in this site,and also investment in some HYIP,

Please can you update me on how to join a signature campaign? who can I find the most recent campaign? and how to I apply? any special thing to do to get me participate in the campaign? your responses will be very much appreciated, I was supposed to make this a post, but they kept deleting my posts and I don't know why. As for way to earn bitcoin? joining steemit.com will help. then exchange steem for bitcoin.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

Please can you update me on how to join a signature campaign? who can I find the most recent campaign? and how to I apply? any special thing to do to get me participate in the campaign? your responses will be very much appreciated, I was supposed to make this a post, but they kept deleting my posts and I don't know why. As for way to earn bitcoin? joining steemit.com will help. then exchange steem for bitcoin.

If you are into signature campaign, first you need to read the forum rule, then the signature campaign rule.  After that you can check Service section for Campaign that pay in Bitcoin and altcoin market for the campaign that pay in altcoin.  And make sure to read the campaign requirements and rules.
coinbitte (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:59:04 AM

HYIP? high yield investment program? I am wondering if the site like my signature is a hyip?

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:42:58 AM

If you want to trading. First you know about all coin and follow good trad site.
coinbitte (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:49:49 AM

If you want to trading. First you know about all coin and follow good trad site.

No, not really, I know only bitcoin and litecoin and I do trade.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

You've actually come to the right site to ask your concern and there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins aside from trading, based on what I have read through bitcointalk you can (1)claim through faucets, (2)bitcoin mining, (3)play games to earn bitcoin though it's not an assurance you would earn a lot everytime you play, it takes a lot of patience just like trading and so on. Try to do some research too, oh and you can join signature campaigns here at bitcointalk. Hope this helps you and good luck!

If you are a newbie a definite assurance of small BTC capital are faucets, even though there is a small profit and a total waste of time for some who has much experience with bitcoin suggesting this to newbies are not that bad, Bitcoin Mining on the other hand does not really required to other countries because of the cost related issues and some countries have a really slight advantage because of the weather, electric bills, and many more that others don't really have, and you mean by games I think you are referring to gambling that are very risky suggesting it is a must not!

The topic here is what are other good methods to earn bitcoins, the OP says at the very first post that he had been trading bitcoins on btc-e and was earning a little plus the fees that are most likely sky high for him. So I only stated what I had to do to earn bitcoins. Mostly newbies go through faucets which I assume you did too in your time. Some also do mining and mostly through gambling which is what I did. These are just suggestions, and I'm no expert because I'm a newbie here at bitcointalk but those are the things I went through too.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Yes as we can see bitcoin is a big deal crypto-currency today. So many opportunities and businesses will be open on accepting bitcoin on transaction. It has fast easy and reliable transaction so definitely people will be attracted on the good side of bitcoin. Not just that its price or value is always dependent on the scale of people who used at its daily basis. So people together to its community will be open on supporting it to its price to pump. For me the best way to earn on bitcoin is by signature campaign where you will post to earn. It fast and reliable because you will work hard for you to earn. And there is a lot of more choices like trading and bitcoin transaction related small time businesses.

So many business that can be involve in bitcoin you just have to see for yourself what fits you the most, and base on that accepting bitcoin as a payment and yes because of the movable value of bitcoin people are mostly attracted to this and there are regular gamblers that are now using gambling sites that are accepting bitcoin because it is more convenient and reliably fast transaction that gamblers would like, and well signature campaign is a kind of my thing too but don't over do it and think of other things that can make your bitcoin goes up!

The topic here is what are other good methods to earn bitcoins, the OP says at the very first post that he had been trading bitcoins on btc-e and was earning a little plus the fees that are most likely sky high for him. So I only stated what I had to do to earn bitcoins. Mostly newbies go through faucets which I assume you did too in your time. Some also do mining and mostly through gambling which is what I did. These are just suggestions, and I'm no expert because I'm a newbie here at bitcointalk but those are the things I went through too.

Yes I am one of those newbies that starts with faucets when I am advancing my rank back then by posting in the forum, but I don't regret taking my time up with faucets because of the simple task and easy Satoshi's I am acquiring with it, well having fun with it in a little while until I stop it so I could prioritize earning with other bitcoin stuff that can pay more bitcoin than faucet.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:27:20 AM

You could make more Bitcoins if you know how to gamble, trade or if you build a store then you could get more Bitcoins doing that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

From what I have read so far... are we all saying earning tangible amount of bitcoin online for hustlers like us with no job is quite hard. I thought most online job companies would have started utilising bitcoin as mode of payment instead of the traditional PayPal method. No wonder I couldn't get any substantial information on Google.  #sighs

Why do not you get bitcoin right on this forum. This is not a difficult task and you can completely do it, the job you do is simply to ensure the quality of your posts, do not do any spam action. Campaigns are always held here for every rank, of course, the higher your rank, the easier it is for you to earn a bitcoin. good luck.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

A great way to earn Bitcoin without attachments is bitcoin cranes. They resemble the bitcoin distributions described earlier, but differ in a certain variety: in order to earn bitcoin, you need to perform some minimum action-like scrolling the drum wheel on the monitor. Actions are entertaining and do not tire out, except for captcha input.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There are many ways to earn Bitcoin, the most popular way to earn Bitcoin is to participate in signature campaigns and social media campaigns, and complete some of the tasks in the service can also earn a bit more btc. You can also join trade coin on exchanges. Choose a high potential altcoin and prepare a specific plan. If you know the right way and look right, you will be able to make a big profit. Gambling is also an idea but I'm not encouraged because if you're not lucky you will lose everything
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

You can join campaign signature, also you can participate in doing trade in the exchange platform. what else, yeah I remembered you can any services here like creating logo in an online. Or do gambling in the gambling sites. Cheesy
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

You can join campaign signature, also you can participate in doing trade in the exchange platform. what else, yeah I remembered you can any services here like creating logo in an online. Or do gambling in the gambling sites. Cheesy
Yes, signature campaigns is very good as it has no significant risk of loss. It is the most safe and easy way to earn a bitcoin. Though there are many ways to earn bitcoins but with them we also have the risk of losing it, like trading, mining, playing dice or poker is the ways in which you earn and even in altcoin. The most preferred and suggested one is the signature campaign that is followed by many of the risk-averse people.   
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

No, not really, I know only bitcoin and litecoin and I do trade.

that is good and you have good coins to trade but if you want to increase your amount of bitcoin then you need to trading other coins and do it again in another times. because if you know only one coins then you can not grow your bitcoin and it takes too long to increase your bitcoin so you need to practice more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: