Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67738 times)
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoins by effort and more patience that we can earn.I am just earning bitcoins at the campaign, they will pay you based on the rank.You can also earn bitcoins in gambling, investing, and trading.in fact, trading alt coin is a very good opportunity to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
These are the methods I knew on how to earn bitcoins:

1. Bitcoin Mining - here, you need a hardware and set up it to mine bitcoins. If you don't have a hardware, you can try cloud mining where you can also earn bitcoins but you first deposit a certain amount of btc.
2. Bitcoin Faucets - these are sites where you can claim free satoshis every minute or hour. Examples of these sites are Moonbitco.in, Bonusbitco.in etc.
3. Trading - these method is the exchanging of one cryptocurrency to another and vice versa. (You already knew this)
4. Investing - here, you need to invest bitcoins in a certain platform and wait for it to make a profit.
5. By completing surveys and tasks - there are some sites that offers tasks and surverys then they give bitcoins as a reward.
6. Gambling - you can understand from the word itself. This is like the usual gambling you knew but here the bets are bitcoins instead of fiat money.
7. By playing games - these are real, you can earn by playing games. The best example for this are bitcoin bots on Telegram.
8. By joining signature and bounty campaigns - you can earn bitcoins by joining signature and bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk.org (in the "Service" section to be more specific).
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

One of the most common ways to earn bitcoin is through a signature campaign and that is what I use in earning because it only needs your ability to read and write to understand every thread you're going to post to. I dont know much about trading and gambling that is why I dont risk it
Yes your right bro, the common source of income is participate in signature campaign and also bounty campaign that pays weekly ( but it's depend on your rank if you want to get big profit ). And why you can't also try earning your bitcoin through trading or investing? in fact, that is one of the good way to earn bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:06:47 AM

many ways.
signature campaign that pay with bitcoin, mining, gambling, faucet, or trading (must buy bitcoin first)
and you can exchange your other coin to bitcoin too.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:13:31 AM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins now. The question is "Which of them is the most profitable?" because some of them are giving a small amount of bitcoin which is a waste of time. For me, the 3 best ways to earn bitcoin is:
1. Through trading - this is profitable if you have acquired certain skills and knowledge about trading.
2. Gambling - I can't consider this as a good one because gambling depends on luck of the person.
3. Is through campaigns - For me this is the best way to earn. You just need to be active, make some posts here at this forum and be creative (I think).
For me this are the 3 best ways to earn bitcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:41:43 AM

I have been been incapable of generate income from the past month and signature campaigns accepts mostly senior members so applying is too not a worth. Smiley

I tried social media campaigns and two of them compensated me and the remaining cheated. It's hard in the begining, but once you are getting paid then it will be always.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
vafro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:49:01 AM

It is not effortless to get bitcoin even even though there are several methods that can be completed to get it, usually we shed in an try to get bitcoin like trading and gamble, from some way it may possibly adhere to signatures and investments, comprehensive captcha to get Faucet from faucet internet sites that do not have Fantastic loss chance
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

I've just been researching airdrops as they're a pretty good way to get free altcoins, that you can then convert into Bitcoin.
My thoughts this weekend: October Airdrops

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:40:32 AM

If you trade with low then you will earn low.If you trade with high amount then you will earn high.It depends on the amount you trade.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

I've just been researching airdrops as they're a pretty good way to get free altcoins, that you can then convert into Bitcoin.
My thoughts this weekend: October Airdrops
There's a lot of airdrop but only few of them will progress because the moment participants their tokens they just dump it right away.
Devs should make it more harder to us so it will not be abuse, one model I like was the DeepOnion airdrop and it seems they are going at the right direction now.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

There's a lot of way to earn bitcoin and I am actually reading all of it here at this thread. I only have two ways to earn bitcoin (actually,not bitcoin but altcoins and afterwards, I will trade it) airdrops and FB,twitter,signature campaigns. Since I don't have any capital for investment and I am only doing this as a part time job Smiley
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

There are many ways through which you can earn bitcoin for example if you advertise any company signature they will pay you per post but the post will be constructive and should have good content. At some level company will give their campaign to you will manage the campaign for that company they will provide you funds for that project.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

Many ways to earn bitcoin and for me thru trading and joining signature campaign are both best in making money. If you don't know much about trading better to join some campaign so you can earn bitcoin and learn also about bitcoin over time, A lot of opportunity out here you just need to look for it and work for it.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:00:01 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are many ways to earn BTC. An example is through posting in different spreadsheets. Another were through joining campaigns, trading, investment, earning points, earning satoshis, earning stakes and many other.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

There is a lot like gambling but you need a big luck to earn a big amount, and this way you need also bitcoin to earn.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

Actually there's so many ways to earn bitcoins, there are bitcoin mining, faucet, PTC or PTR websites, writing for blogs and news sites, Joining on signature campaigns here in the forum, play games to earn bitcoins, bitcoin trading, bitcoin lending, bitcoin affiliate marketing and the most risky of all is gambling. These are the major and popular ways on how to earn bitcoins there's also investing in bitcoin related businesses.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:29:45 AM

There are BTC-paid jobs here. You may try exploring threads under services. You can consider offering your skills as well as there are also projects looking for highly skilled members for their project's development.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

The only way I am earning bitcoin is joining signature campaign and trading sometimes. But I know that there are still a lot of ways to earn bitcoin for as long have you a skills that you can offer.
KevinSutrisno

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

some ways that I know to get bitcoin is by way of mining, trading, work from forums as well as receive as a means of payment
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

Well btc-e domain was closed and the earning on it has unforunately stopped. Mining is the best possible way where u can relax and mine bitcoins with minimum effort. You just need to invest in the begining and rest magic is done by the miner.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: