Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67738 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

Bitcoin Mining, Buy and Sell, Bitcoin Sign, Earning bitcoins online and Gambling & Game Bitcoin are the few ways to earn bitcoins. If you like best and easy to earn bitcoin. Try the Mining Bitcoin it is easy and expensive but worth it.  Also Bitcoin Sign is a best way to earn bitcoin you should always active and post own ideas. I hate gambling bitcoins

Mining i think is best for those that can acquire high end equipments that are too expensive for regular people like me. Yeah i can set up a mining rig but that probably will take me more than a year before i can catch up with my capital. Trading for me would be the best followed by doing services like signature campaigns

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

The only way to get bitcoin with out  any spending of money, but you have an existing high speed computer in your home to mine bitcoin, 2nd funding money for investment in your wallet account last one is to join any signature campaign to obtain even a small amount of bitcoin.

If you want to mine bitcoin it seems you have to have the capital to buy the mine device. The better your mine device the more chance it gets Smiley
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

There are a variety of ways in earning bitcoin. Some post online services and receives payment via bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is also a way to earn bitcoin. Buy and selling bitcoin is a good way of earning bitcoin. Campaigns take a lot of time before earning bitcoin but these campaigns give a lot of rewards so it is still worth it. Bitcoin mining and faucet is a slow way of earning bitcoin. But if you mining it from the start, i guess you could reach a fair value by now. Gambling bitcoin is very risky because there is already a risk of losing what you are betting.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

You can join projects just like what I do. However, unlike trading, you have to be patient with it. Some projects last for a week, while some last for months, there are even years. So, it's really up to you what you decide to do.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

From what I have been learning for this past month, at least there is several ways to earn bitcoin, such as :
1. Mining
2. Trading.
3. Ptc that pays you bitcoin
4. Doing job for someone one the forum who will pay you bitcoin (signature campaign, social media campaign, etc)
5. Last but i dont recommend it, gambling on some website that use bitcoin
That is all that i can think of now, maybe there is more ways that others know, im still learning too, hope i can get some knowledge from this topic.
Thanks guys !.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

Trading, buying, mining and airdrops
There are many ways to earn bitcoin first you make sure that your rank is jr member and above because if you will join a signature campaign, they dont accept newbie and you can earn bitcoin in campaign by posting and there are many types of campaign like the twitter campaign and facebook campaign in twitter campaign you will do retweet and in facebook you will need to share, and also by trading you can earn bitcoin. And before you earn bitcoin you need to do something and work hard for it.
There are many ways of a dedicated person to earn bitcoin like bitcoin mining, gambling, trading, bitcoin faucet and working your own bitcoin, participating in a campagne will let you earn a bitcoin, there are campagne that paying tokens and you trade it for bitcoins.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

There are many ways of earning money by using bitcoins.
But it also depends from which countries of the world you are operating. Some countries are not accepting trade or transactions in bitcoin as legal one.
- Can earn bitcoins from trading, for that you must sound knowledge of market conditions , price volatility. https://cex.io allows you to trade in market.
- The very best way is bitcoin mining, every successful mined block earns bitcoins. For that u need an infrastructure  and knowledge of domin.
- If have Internet connected computer, then Signature posting is best option. In this you have to do a  forum posting, you will get money for every post you write. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic
- If are good knowledge of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, you can earn money by writing blogs and also to various websites, there is always demand for persons with technical details about bitcoin.
- If your born with a good luck you can earn bitcoins from Gambling also.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

no matter what kind of things, the money are often the most efficient and widely used ways to get through, you can trading on exchanges or do the OTC, and this the way i recommend most
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

These are bitcoin earning sites. Bitcoin can be earned from here...

1. Moonbitcoin: It's a bit different     than another site. Here every 5 minutes you can earn Bitcoin.

You can earn more than Bitcoins by claiming more than half the number. Besides, you will get 25% referral bonus here.
2. 9Bitz.eu: From this site, you can earn a minimum of 229 to 999999 per hour, and get 50% referral bonus.
3. Bitcoinker: You can earn 100/200/300 after every 15 minutes from this site, and give 25% referral bonuses.
4. Bitcoin-faucet: This site allows you to earn 500 satoshi after every 4 hours,and 50% will give referrals bonus.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

i don't know how many ways are there to earn bitcoin i only know some . just like joining in the signature campaign,facebook campaign,twitter campaign advertising an bitcoin and sometimes are referral. these way you don't need to investing and i don't have big knowledge about the mining and trading but i only know it have a risk if you want to these section but most of all the gambling , you need luck and you need to take a risk if you enter in this section this is very fast way of earning an bitcoin and very fast of loosing too.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

These are bitcoin earning sites. Bitcoin can be earned from here...

1. Moonbitcoin: It's a bit different     than another site. Here every 5 minutes you can earn Bitcoin.

You can earn more than Bitcoins by claiming more than half the number. Besides, you will get 25% referral bonus here.
2. 9Bitz.eu: From this site, you can earn a minimum of 229 to 999999 per hour, and get 50% referral bonus.
3. Bitcoinker: You can earn 100/200/300 after every 15 minutes from this site, and give 25% referral bonuses.
4. Bitcoin-faucet: This site allows you to earn 500 satoshi after every 4 hours,and 50% will give referrals bonus.

This is all a faucet site, I suggest stop everything because it's a waste of time because the results can not be compared with the time and cost we spend, we better focus on learning in this forum, even sacrificing it. Time in this forum to learn it and have not got it but will be paid if our rank is high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

There are couple of ways you can earn Bitcoin. Mining is good but you need a steady power supply and better CPU for that. Faucet days are long gone so that is not an option i won't recommend. Trading Bitcoin is good but have your risk management set up and follow it.
Another good option is arbitrage if you know how it works, you can earn decent cash from it.
Lending works too.
Then staking is my favorite. Find POS tokens and stake 'em. it's return are worth it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

I guess what you must do is look for an altcoin that can be mined/mint using your resources and then once you have mined some, sell it to bitcoins. Another good profit is thru lending, though its risky, its such an awesome way to earn bitcoins out of thin air.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

Mining became too hard and expensive investment in my perspective, if I were you I would not invest. Making an arbitrage will be the most convenient way.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Mining became too hard and expensive investment in my perspective, if I were you I would not invest. Making an arbitrage will be the most convenient way.
actually the investment is in my opinion a bit complicated, but if we can already the ways and understand it is easy, if you think it's hard, better looking for an easy way only. so you do not get dizzy.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

Always there is a way. Normally trading is good way to double your bitcoin. But if its not working, you can try to gambling. It can make it double or maybe loss very quick. But safe way is to join any campaign to get altcoin and sel it to bitcoin.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

The method I use to earn  Bitcoin is to make money by trading in altcoins, to buy Bitcoin with the new money I earn. Then I trade again. I can not trust other methods. There is a lot of fraud in airdrops. I do not have time to do mining.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

there are many method to earn bitcoin, you can trading with bitcoin to crypto or bitcoin to local currencies, mining you can build a mining rig to earn bitcoin from your tig, you can join faucet if you want to earn bitoccin without some capital, or you can join gambling site that high risk but high gain

sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

currently I always follow bounty bitcointalk projects like article signature and social media and this is very fun because of the project I can get BTC.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

The method I use to earn  Bitcoin is to make money by trading in altcoins, to buy Bitcoin with the new money I earn. Then I trade again. I can not trust other methods. There is a lot of fraud in airdrops. I do not have time to do mining.
- Trading altcoin is a good way to earn bitcoin but it has certain risks, so we need a lot of skills and experience to minimize risk and make the most accurate predictions, should not participate in trading when we do not have enough experience and skills, that will make us easily fall into the trap and lose money. I am also a very enjoy trading altcoin, this is where help me develop my Bitcoin, in addition, I also earn bitcoin through social and signature campaigns, the job is very simple and the income from it is quite good.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: