Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371102 times)
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

It seems to me that the developers did not announce it. But I see how rapidly the project develops. And this means that soon we can see these coins on the largest exchanges

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:56:57 PM

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?

Oh, I did not even notice this warning. Recently I bought coins there. But I have not tried to take them out to my wallet. Need to try
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

Is Cryptopia still selling these coins. I read that this exchange decided to stop doing it. But maybe I'm wrong, correct me

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse
Sir Mouth Breather

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.
cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology

* from first post

"PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way."

--- you can also simply read published white pages
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

All this information the developers provided for review on their official website. You can find the links in the start topic. Yes, this is really the latest technology and an unusual approach

Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:46:24 PM

i know this project when i look announcement when looking for airdrop but there is no so i just stalking about many project, i still confused about this project mean, so i still afraid will join this
PeoplePower

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

Yobit is a shady and unreliable exchange that often has their wallets in maintenance so you cannot deposit or withdraw those coins. But it often has lower XBY prices so if you do buy from Yobit, immediately withdraw your coins to your own wallet so that they don't get stuck on Yobit. It's less risky to just buy from Cryptopia or C-Cex instead.
cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

* from first post

"PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way."

So it turns out that this network has a single center? Where are these STATIC nodes located, and who manages them?
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Yobit is a shady and unreliable exchange that often has their wallets in maintenance so you cannot deposit or withdraw those coins. But it often has lower XBY prices so if you do buy from Yobit, immediately withdraw your coins to your own wallet so that they don't get stuck on Yobit. It's less risky to just buy from Cryptopia or C-Cex instead.

I have long heard that this exchange is not very reliable. But sometimes I buy coins there. It is best to withdraw your capital from this exchange, and buy the necessary coins in C-Cex
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

* from first post

So it turns out that this network has a single center? Where are these STATIC nodes located, and who manages them?

You are mistaken, this coin is completely decentralized. Crypto currency can not be controlled from one center. After all, then it will make no sense for users

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

i see that The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized. but I want to understand, there are already examples of such services?)
yosir

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

* from first post

Before jumping to conclusions you are more than invited to read white pages or at least to read one of many explanations which provided here even in ANN. Try to understand it by yourself.
yosir

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

i see that The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized. but I want to understand, there are already examples of such services?)

I think all effort for now goes to finish and test POSIGN mechanism ( but maybe I mistaken )
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: