Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371085 times)
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Will there be any presentations or conferences on this project in the near future? I would love to participate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Will there be any presentations or conferences on this project in the near future? I would love to participate

I think that all this information is on the official website. I have not seen the announcements. Although I am also ready to participate
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

I think that all this information is on the official website. I have not seen the announcements. Although I am also ready to participate

Yes, you are right, all the information is in the starting topic. And if there are news, then you will necessarily see them in the messages

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

To board.

Xtrabytes really needs to stop this we won't ever give dates nonsense. Any project must at least give regular updates and really a very rough timescale. Even if it's experimental projects should be able to say very rough time scales like 2018 Q4 or Summer 2018 or this will take 3-6months etc or just the year! even if it's not met then at least people know it's not next week and can plan their investments etc.

Maybe I could of accepted it if there wasn't constant carrot and stick of nodes are just around the corner or coming soon and they don't or people should buy now wink wink for nodes. You just can't blame people for getting frustrated in that situation. That kind of messaging is not the receivers fault but the senders. Time for people to grow up a bit and take some responsibility that situations are being caused by them and them alone.

Thanks for your comment kubricktrader.  Rest assured, there are some very good things in the works.  I know, I know, you guys have heard it all before.  I've been around since basically the beginning.  And I am still very much excited  to be a part of XTRABYTES.  
That said, just stick around a little bit longer.

TX fees will not be the main source of income, the main income will be from the hosting of DAPPS and earning XFUEL by securing the X-Change module.

This is still a huge advantage to other coins and their versions of nodes. Even IF the system is in-development.  The draw and potential is there.  Hence, why I believe that many STATIC node holders (myself included) are very excited about this prospect.  

I also agree with Fatoshi that many of these so-called Masternode coins will all but be gone in a few years time.  I actually think it is less than that.  It's the new flavor-of-the-month in crypto.

If you are so confident about this, along with yankeeruinx then this bodes well. I bought some XBY back and will hold.

I appreciate that Gar.  Thank you.  There is a huge amount of potential here, just a matter of getting it channeled.  Think of where we were 6 months ago.  XBY was an idea about decentralized storage.  In the span of that 6 months, we have had nodes registered, nodes broken, alliances, departures, anger, resentment, elation.  It was announced that XBY is much more than storage.  That storage would be one thing (a module) along with a host of others.  A DEX was planned.

XFUEL was created during this time.  Testnet was started.  Board member left. More came on.  There was a litany of FUD.  777 was introduced.  

Transaction fees were lowered by a vote from STATIC owners.  And now that I understand the roadblock to funding, in retrospect I believe it may have been the wrong decision.  And I voted for the decrease to 50 XBY.  Nobody is perfect, me included.

There was a rebrand to a pretty sweet logo imo.  A new website (yea yea yea, it should have been done sooner blah blah) A non-tech WP was written.  Roadmap.  

Marketing to get the wider crypto world aware of the potential here.  

Even if you do not agree with the decisions made here, the way I see it, progress was made. It might not be how everyone wants it to be every time.  Sure, some things took longer than others. Some things perhaps could have done faster.  I prefer to focus on the future with optimism.  Yea, my wife calls me a idealist lol so what . .

And this progress, leading up to more things here very soon, was all done without typical ICO funding.  Everyone is entitled to agree or disagree or have an opinion on the matter.  But to say nothing is getting done because it takes longer than you thinks it should . . well, thats just too bad  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

To board.

Xtrabytes really needs to stop this we won't ever give dates nonsense. Any project must at least give regular updates and really a very rough timescale. Even if it's experimental projects should be able to say very rough time scales like 2018 Q4 or Summer 2018 or this will take 3-6months etc or just the year! even if it's not met then at least people know it's not next week and can plan their investments etc.

Maybe I could of accepted it if there wasn't constant carrot and stick of nodes are just around the corner or coming soon and they don't or people should buy now wink wink for nodes. You just can't blame people for getting frustrated in that situation. That kind of messaging is not the receivers fault but the senders. Time for people to grow up a bit and take some responsibility that situations are being caused by them and them alone.

Thanks for your comment kubricktrader.  Rest assured, there are some very good things in the works.  I know, I know, you guys have heard it all before.  I've been around since basically the beginning.  And I am still very much excited  to be a part of XTRABYTES.  

TX fees will not be the main source of income, the main income will be from the hosting of DAPPS and earning XFUEL by securing the X-Change module.

This is still a huge advantage to other coins and their versions of nodes. Even IF the system is in-development.  The draw and potential is there.  Hence, why I believe that many STATIC node holders (myself included) are very excited about this prospect.  

I also agree with Fatoshi that many of these so-called Masternode coins will all but be gone in a few years time.  I actually think it is less than that.  It's the new flavor-of-the-month in crypto.

If you are so confident about this, along with yankeeruinx then this bodes well. I bought some XBY back and will hold.

I appreciate that Gar.  Thank you.  There is a huge amount of potential here, just a matter of getting it channeled.  Think of where we were 6 months ago.  XBY was an idea about decentralized storage.  In the span of that 6 months, we have had nodes registered, nodes broken, alliances, departures, anger, resentment, elation.  It was announced that XBY is much more than storage.  That storage would be one thing (a module) along with a host of others.  A DEX was planned.

XFUEL was created during this time.  Testnet was started.  Board member left. More came on.  There was a litany of FUD.  777 was introduced.  

Transaction fees were lowered by a vote from STATIC owners.  And now that I understand the roadblock to funding, in retrospect I believe it may have been the wrong decision.  And I voted for the decrease to 50 XBY.  Nobody is perfect, me included.

There was a rebrand to a pretty sweet logo imo.  A new website (yea yea yea, it should have been done sooner blah blah) A non-tech WP was written.  Roadmap.  

Even if you do not agree with the decisions made here, the way I see it, progress was made. It might not be how everyone wants it to be every time.  Sure, some things took longer than others. Some things perhaps could have done faster.  I prefer to focus on the future with optimism.  Yea, my wife calls me a idealist lol so what . .

And this progress, leading up to more things here very soon, was all done without typical ICO funding.  Everyone is entitled to agree or disagree or have an opinion on the matter.  But to say nothing is getting done because it takes longer than you thinks it should . . well, thats just too bad  Grin

I think it's pretty ridiculous to think this project should have a completed project at this point.  It seems to me that a lot of the people who are FUD have done a lot with shit coins and think that copy and pasting a coin and giving it a new name counts as technical development.  Developing new code to create a flexible frame work takes time especially with only one main developer.  New funding should help relieve this and speed up the cycle somewhat, but it will still take time. 

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

Very VERY well said, Fish. This is a perfect summary!! Great to see you stand the test of time and carry on as part of the leadership here at XTRABYTES.

Thank you for all you do!

Dave

bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

It is a pity that the coin can not be mined. I would love to do it. I think that the costs would be paid back

The thing about mining is that it generally becomes less profitable and energy efficient as time goes on.
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

It is a pity that the coin can not be mined. I would love to do it. I think that the costs would be paid back

The thing about mining is that it generally becomes less profitable and energy efficient as time goes on.

For sure the only miners that really make any money these days are people that happen to live right next to a power source that is ridiculously cheap and have invested huge sums of money in equipment. 

cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

To board.

A good project can not be created in a few weeks. If people want to get a quality product, then they must have patience.
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:53:41 AM

To board.

A good project can not be created in a few weeks. If people want to get a quality product, then they must have patience.

I agree with you. People should understand the project, and not only want to get rich quick. All serious projects develop smoothly
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

To board.

Developers communicate openly with users. And this is very good, it causes trust. There are circumstances when the development of the project takes a little longer than anticipated

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

I think that by the New Year the developers will have a pleasant surprise for us. I have high hopes for this coin. I bought a coin for longevity
cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:49:47 AM

Yes, it seems to me that in the future there will be other technologies for the extraction of coins. Maybe even those that offer this project
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

I just got kicked out of slack for having a civil discussion by fudders. Lol.

I think will take a break until people start being sensible on there.

Martin...you are clearly a moron. Lol your weird brand of empowering fud seems a bit on purpose honestly....or you are one dumb SOB. Lol
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

Yes, it seems to me that in the future there will be other technologies for the extraction of coins. Maybe even those that offer this project

Yes, I do not argue with the fact that in the future there will be other technologies. But I wanted now to get these coins))
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:55:54 AM

Martin...you are clearly a moron. Lol your weird brand of empowering fud seems a bit on purpose honestly....or you are one dumb SOB. Lol

Maybe this was done wrong? I heard that there is a tough fight with trolling

Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Maybe this was done wrong? I heard that there is a tough fight with trolling

Yes, there is now tight control. So I took the position of reading. But the fact that they started fighting trolls is excellent
BitAlien16

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Hello! I read about your project, I liked the idea. I want to join this project.
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

Hello! I read about your project, I liked the idea. I want to join this project.

Greetings. Of course, join us. All the necessary information is in the first message. If you do not understand something, you can ask questions

cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:14:04 PM

The price of the coin today has decreased by a few more satoshi. Everyone who plans to buy a coin can do it now. A great chance
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: