Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:51:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371102 times)
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Explain to me please, can I get this coin on my personal computer, or not? How can I get these coins except purchase

Download the wallet from here https://xtrabytes.global/#wallet, then transfer the coins you bought from an exchange to your new wallet.

Is it possible to mine this coin? If so, is there a topic in this forum that is dedicated to this issue.
Thank you.

No you can't mine it.
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

what do ccr actually do?
has any success xfuel trade for another coin?
why did yankee lie he get 400 sat for xfuel, fake pump? how many fake things has xby or people involve say? no trust, but developer want trust?
have any dev show actual interest in help?
test net fake? nothing happen on it all happen is send fake token
how xfuel proof of technilogy? it not, any one can make coin from bitmox code and make instant transaction, no network clog mean transaction no get back up.
was spend money on promotion paid article better than pay dev?
why ccr always say people be rich just believe speak like ponzi?
what stage develop xby at? no proof of posign, no proof anything, no code review.
why first node still not earn anything at all
why first node no vote on anything like suppose to
why first node owner pay more, now xfuel exist first node owner get scammed pay full xby price not xby and xfuel?

I do not understand why this project causes so much distrust. Many people use this network and buy this coin. It is impossible to make a fake project on such a scale. I'm sorry that people are trying to slander really promising projects
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:04:22 PM

what do ccr actually do?
why did yankee lie he get 400 sat for xfuel, fake pump? how many fake things has xby or people involve say? no trust, but developer want trust?
how xfuel proof of technilogy? it not, any one can make coin from bitmox code and make instant transaction, no network clog mean transaction no get back up.
what stage develop xby at? no proof of posign, no proof anything, no code review.
why first node owner pay more, now xfuel exist first node owner get scammed pay full xby price not xby and xfuel?

I do not understand why this project causes so much distrust. Many people use this network and buy this coin. It is impossible to make a fake project on such a scale. I'm sorry that people are trying to slander really promising projects

Many coins are now undervalued. And this coin should also cost much more. And those who do not believe in this coin tomorrow will regret this. The project is rapidly developing and the team works very well together

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:04:39 AM

what do ccr actually do?

Many coins are now undervalued. And this coin should also cost much more. And those who do not believe in this coin tomorrow will regret this. The project is rapidly developing and the team works very well together

Right now almost all alts are down so it is even more undervalued because of the fork.  After mid november we should be getting new money coming in to invest.  I think this latest drama had some effect but we are probably just seeing the overall movement of money into BTC.

CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

what do ccr actually do?

Right now almost all alts are down so it is even more undervalued because of the fork.  After mid november we should be getting new money coming in to invest.  I think this latest drama had some effect but we are probably just seeing the overall movement of money into BTC.

Its definitely worth more than pepecoin, which it has a lower marketcap then.  So i expect a good rebound.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

This coin does a lot of talking and not of delivering. The marketing push has consisted of a single ad in coin telegraph and a single press release. Thats a joke.

The main problems are obvious. The lead developer and marketer are anonymous . They haven't shown us their faces or names. That right their is shady behavior.

The supposed code that borz is working on hasn't been uploaded to github so we don't know if he has done anything to the original code which was built off of some scam coin. For all we know nothing has been done.

The static node testing hasnt even been started. We don't know whats wrong and needs fixing.

The XFUEL hasn't even been unleashed. Were supposed to believe that it wont dilute the coins price and do harm to the coin. That's a huge assumption were supposed to believe.

The bottom line is this coin is shrouded in secrecy and non transparency. It is built on a lot of hype from ccr and his cheerleading team of  clapping seals.

Like they always say don't go by what someone says go by what they do. And as far as this coin goes it's all talk and no action.
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:18 AM

what do ccr actually do?

Its definitely worth more than pepecoin, which it has a lower marketcap then.  So i expect a good rebound.
Hopefully some new folks are getting to come in at this price will everyone else is moving to BTC.  The potential growth is huge right now from 250 sats.

kromkommer

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

You guys are just like a bunch of drama queens
cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:15:11 AM

what do ccr actually do?

Hopefully some new folks are getting to come in at this price will everyone else is moving to BTC.  The potential growth is huge right now from 250 sats.

I agree with you, this coin should be more expensive. But now for the alternative coins came very hard times. All has fallen in price because of sharp jump bitcoin upwards
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

what do ccr actually do?

I agree with you, this coin should be more expensive. But now for the alternative coins came very hard times. All has fallen in price because of sharp jump bitcoin upwards

I think that soon alternative coins will grow. We need to wait a little. This coin has a lot of potential, so you do not need to worry
XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

This coin does a lot of talking and not of delivering. The marketing push has consisted of a single ad in coin telegraph and a single press release. Thats a joke.

The main problems are obvious. The lead developer and marketer are anonymous . They haven't shown us their faces or names. That right their is shady behavior.

The supposed code that borz is working on hasn't been uploaded to github so we don't know if he has done anything to the original code which was built off of some scam coin. For all we know nothing has been done.

The static node testing hasnt even been started. We don't know whats wrong and needs fixing.

The XFUEL hasn't even been unleashed. Were supposed to believe that it wont dilute the coins price and do harm to the coin. That's a huge assumption were supposed to believe.

The bottom line is this coin is shrouded in secrecy and non transparency. It is built on a lot of hype from ccr and his cheerleading team of  clapping seals.

Like they always say don't go by what someone says go by what they do. And as far as this coin goes it's all talk and no action.

The developers of many coins do not show their faces. They are entitled to it. This project should be strengthened and then the developers will proudly come out of the shadows. I do not see this as a problem

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

Now this project looks very promising. I am sure that in a few months it will become one of the most popular. This already excites many already)
cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

Bitcoin again reached the next maximum. This is certainly good. But all the coins are in a drawdown. I think that soon this coin will become more expensive, you just need to wait a bit
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:59 AM

Now this project looks very promising. I am sure that in a few months it will become one of the most popular. This already excites many already)

With BTC going higher and higher the folks that time their sells right are going to have a lots of sats to put somewhere.  With another push of exposure after the fork we could be seeing some very nice gains. 

CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

If the project causes a lot of positive and negative feedback, then you need to pay attention to it. I see that this is one of the promising projects. In six months, coins can grow several times

XBY-Guy

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Has anyone already been blocked for trolling? And then I see everything is already very quiet today? ))

Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Has anyone already been blocked for trolling? And then I see everything is already very quiet today? ))

If this happened, we would see many unhappy messages here. I think that the project has been cleared of the unnecessary and it is correct
everythingisgreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

Probably not they see BTC doing all the work for them and making their whole portfolio down 60%.  I also think as a community we started to come back at them with much more rational and reasonable posts and that just makes trolling less fun.

I really wish I had more BTC right now so I could put more into XBY.  The transaction speeds alone are going to get people very excited.  

cryptoyachtclub

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Probably not they see BTC doing all the work for them and making their whole portfolio down 60%.  I also think as a community we started to come back at them with much more rational and reasonable posts and that just makes trolling less fun.

I really wish I had more BTC right now so I could put more into XBY.  The transaction speeds alone are going to get people very excited.  

And I recently bought XBY coins for 0.2 BTC. I think that soon, thanks to the growth of alternative coins, I will get a very large profit. The project gives an excellent chance to earn easy profits
CryptoAddictedGuy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: