Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371099 times)
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

"Major volume" is arbitrary and you are taking it out of context. Obviously it doesn't mean Bittrex levels on Cryptopia and the other exchanges we are on right now, but building up interest and peak volume that would be realistically attainable on said exchanges.  

Also trading channels on all coin slacks are bad, just don't go on them.
I wouldnt reject all trading channels as I have found very knowledgeable people sharing their wisdom there.But its true that most of them talk a lot of rubbish.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

"Major volume" is arbitrary and you are taking it out of context. Obviously it doesn't mean Bittrex levels on Cryptopia and the other exchanges we are on right now, but building up interest and peak volume that would be realistically attainable on said exchanges.  

Not really cause large vol in the crypto is at least in the 100btc daily levels. But if you want to be specific and say cryptopia then we already are at high levels for cryptopia. ETH/BTC is like 50btc on average and medium sized coins like Ark barely get double digit vols. So xby steady 10btc plus already is high vol if you want to talk context.
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:22:17 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 08:03:53 AM by Fatoshi

I wouldnt reject all trading channels as I have found very knowledgeable people sharing their wisdom there.But its true that most of them talk a lot of rubbish.

No one said it was all idiots in trading but call me crazy but once the channel is working on rebranding another coin and the XBY team members kick me out for even questioning it you might want to tighten up the ship a little.

Anyway being kicked out fully is doing me a favour cause trading you need to be steely focused and I sure wont make any money listening to the bs that comes out of the shitcoin holders on trading.
Lobo_

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

XBY slack as a whole is a pretty cool place with good community and people. Like in all social setting you do get "characters" but so far, its the best slack I have been in.

The trading channel can be out there but I personally like it and there are some very knowledgeable people in there. Personally, I don't see it being detrimental in any way. Ultimately, everyone has a choice so if someone does not like it then they don't have to go in there. There are other XBY focused channels.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

the project idea is solid.looking forward to invest
Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

THE XBY CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT TO START-
SOME REFLECTIONS FROM BOARD DISCUSSION @JHAR
http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/marketing/xtrabytes-marketing-campaign-reflections/

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

Looking forward to the actual marketing campaign kicking off, but setting goals is a good start Smiley

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

http://xtrabytes.today/cryptocurrency/marketing/xtrabytes-marketing-campaign-reflections/

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

I'd like to comment more fully on what I read in that document.  As an XBY investor, and node owner, I must remember that this coin does NOT have typical funding of an ICO.  So, imo, I must help to achieve some of those goals in the marketing objectives section at the end.  Reaching out to people on social media and spreading the work is of vital importance.  I have a few people in mind that I will be contacting this week.  It was suggested to be by the Social Media manager, Vanfly, to give a copy of what I am sending to them.  We only get one shot at making a great first impression.  

I would suggest to any other investors to do the same.  I will share my document with the Board BEFORE sending it along, to ensure that all of my information about XBY is correct.  I think others, who want XBY to succeed should do the same.  It is up to us, as members and holders and investors and kick ass crypto peeps to WORK HARD for the benefit of the coin.

I clearly understand that there are some things on the list that I cannot accomplish.  But take a look at it and ask yourself, what can i help with?  IMO, it's time for the community to go outside of the ANN and the Slack . . we're an echo chamber here.  We already KNOW what we have here with XtraBytes.  Sure, keeping the ANN is bumped, but we need to get EYES on this . . and lets face it, not everyone uses Slack.  And I like this forum, but not everyone uses bitcointalk.  Utilizing Twitter, YouTube, crypto publications, troll boxes, biz, reddit, etc is important.  Having a digital press pack is important.  

I'm sure that the Board is getting certain things finalized.  So, in the coming week, I ask all of you here who are willing to pitch in, to contact your network of people.  Networking is HUGE in this space . . let's rock and roll.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

Can I have someone here who I can interview for my blog someone who really knows this project so well and it's roadmap
We asked members of Bitcointalk forum, the number one crypto currency forum to provide sets of questions to the dev of a cryptocurrency/ token to prove that their token/Ico project is real and legit and worth of investors and community support ..

that interview will be shared weekly in over 100 facebook groups

Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Can I have someone here who I can interview for my blog someone who really knows this project so well and it's roadmap
We asked members of Bitcointalk forum, the number one crypto currency forum to provide sets of questions to the dev of a cryptocurrency/ token to prove that their token/Ico project is real and legit and worth of investors and community support ..

I think you shoul speak to @Vanfly. He's on this forum too... you should DM him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=990049

bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

I think you shoul speak to @Vanfly. He's on this forum too... you should DM him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=990049

If you can't reach him on BCT, then he is most active in the Slack @Vanfly.
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

I'd like to comment more fully on what I read in that document.  As an XBY investor, and node owner, I must remember that this coin does NOT have typical funding of an ICO.  So, imo, I must help to achieve some of those goals in the marketing objectives section at the end.  Reaching out to people on social media and spreading the work is of vital importance.  I have a few people in mind that I will be contacting this week.  It was suggested to be by the Social Media manager, Vanfly, to give a copy of what I am sending to them.  We only get one shot at making a great first impression.  

I would suggest to any other investors to do the same.  I will share my document with the Board BEFORE sending it along, to ensure that all of my information about XBY is correct.  I think others, who want XBY to succeed should do the same.  It is up to us, as members and holders and investors and kick ass crypto peeps to WORK HARD for the benefit of the coin.

I clearly understand that there are some things on the list that I cannot accomplish.  But take a look at it and ask yourself, what can i help with?  IMO, it's time for the community to go outside of the ANN and the Slack . . we're an echo chamber here.  We already KNOW what we have here with XtraBytes.  Sure, keeping the ANN is bumped, but we need to get EYES on this . . and lets face it, not everyone uses Slack.  And I like this forum, but not everyone uses bitcointalk.  Utilizing Twitter, YouTube, crypto publications, troll boxes, biz, reddit, etc is important.  Having a digital press pack is important.  

I'm sure that the Board is getting certain things finalized.  So, in the coming week, I ask all of you here who are willing to pitch in, to contact your network of people.  Networking is HUGE in this space . . let's rock and roll.  Grin

People relatively new to.crypto still dont understand the power of this forum to get information out virally. 24 hrs I believe is.all it takes from big news on this forum to ripple out to whole.crypto world.

Issue is we arent open source yet so no big players would even think to even comment on us YET. We finish the tech... open source core...nodes live....bittrex....big rise......we are seen as abig riser on cmc....ball rolls furthur.....blogs...twitter...youtube all that crap .people think they need to push when really they are just a conduit for news...then we might even get some mainstream media attention and bigger players talk about us. Thats the system we are in.....and until we get the first few pieces in place I dont care if Donald Trump wears an xby tshirt we wont get the price explosion or.really mass interest people are looking for. In the meantime you can all.build some interest and community but no fireworks yet...
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

marqric

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

XBY slack as a whole is a pretty cool place with good community and people. Like in all social setting you do get "characters" but so far, its the best slack I have been in.

The trading channel can be out there but I personally like it and there are some very knowledgeable people in there. Personally, I don't see it being detrimental in any way. Ultimately, everyone has a choice so if someone does not like it then they don't have to go in there. There are other XBY focused channels.

^
I agree with this comment.
I love the trading channel.
People there are helpful and just learn how to absorb the good stuff along the way.
lijoe408

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

This is awesome stuff!
Thank you.

People relatively new to.crypto still dont understand the power of this forum to get information out virally. 24 hrs I believe is.all it takes from big news on this forum to ripple out to whole.crypto world.

Issue is we arent open source yet so no big players would even think to even comment on us YET. We finish the tech... open source core...nodes live....bittrex....big rise......we are seen as abig riser on cmc....ball rolls furthur.....blogs...twitter...youtube all that crap .people think they need to push when really they are just a conduit for news...then we might even get some mainstream media attention and bigger players talk about us. Thats the system we are in.....and until we get the first few pieces in place I dont care if Donald Trump wears an xby tshirt we wont get the price explosion or.really mass interest people are looking for. In the meantime you can all.build some interest and community but no fireworks yet...

Yep pretty much.  People dont understand that pumping prematurely can hurt a project and make it look like a PnD.  No matter what prices a project pumps too, if the development is not there then it just becomes a game of who dumps first.  Look at chaincoin, pumped by multiple groups and youtubers with zero development and now back to prepump prices.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PeoplePower

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

^
I agree with this comment.
I love the trading channel.
People there are helpful and just learn how to absorb the good stuff along the way.

I agree as well. The trading channel is a useful source of information for trading minded people in the XBY slack.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:03:19 PM

SEPT 4th MARKETING BLITZ UPDATE

There are several exciting developments in the works that the XTRABYTES community will be very happy to learn about. The website is close, the initial non-technical whitepaper is close and we even have a roadmap on the way. In addition to this, we have a surprise coming that we feel the community will be very excited about with regard to development funding and there will also be some paid advertising and incentives for community members.

What I can tell you is that the Board and the Developers and other assistants are all working very hard and there is a massive amount of discussion happening on how to bring all of this out, in step by step fashion, for the best result and benefit of the XTRABYTES community. All of this discussion has resulted in an inability to properly finalize some key aspects and thus we are going to hold off on releasing the information until we are all satisfied with what we will present to you for the 90 day marketing blitz.

Yes, we understand the desire to get things rolling on this date and we would have liked to also. It is better that we wait and not roll things out prematurely.

On a side note: the next phase of TESTNET is coming soon and will include the PULSE and VITALS system. After that, if the tests go well, Borz will be able to start migrating to the Zoltchain.

Thank you,

Dave, Zoltan and The XTRABYTES Board

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

does xtrabytes have working innovative technology yet?

like does it have anything new and original now and not just in development?
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

they are currently testing the original development, please refer to the post above yours which is awesome news  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

Yes and as stated in the post by CCRevolution above the next phase of Test-net, will show this in action. With more proof of tech to follow very shortly after.

You can join these tests, with no need of owning any XTRABYTES and see for yourself. Sign up at our Slack: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

Thanks for your interest.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: