Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371102 times)
securenetworker

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

SLACK OPEN AGAIN

https://xtrabytes-xby.herokuapp.com

Anyone wanting to participate in initial usage of XFUEL will be rewarded with 100 XFUEL just for downloading the wallet and joining our Slack. When you get in Slack, please enter the #xfueltrading room and post your wallet address. Your XFUEL will go out in the next batch. Thank you! This offer is valid for the first 100 NEW members who post their wallet address in #xfueltrading.

We are building up to a very big test in the near future!

Thank you!

The XTRABYTES Crew

Ohhhhhhh, I like tests!!!!!  This one I feel will be yuuuuggeeee.
Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

I'm sure plenty of the hacking community are involved in crypto so I'm sure word will get round soon enough.

That is a big reward though for sure, part of me hopes someone does claim it and helps make XBY an even more secure platform but then again if nobody can then just adds further proof of XBY's amazing tech.

Yes u are correct.
Cuz one hacker seeing this, is of course not gonna keep this a secret to get this price himself.
No, first thing he does, is to spread the word all around the hacker community to get some competition and possibly lose out on the price...yep yep.

*Sarcasm off*
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

I'm sure plenty of the hacking community are involved in crypto so I'm sure word will get round soon enough.

That is a big reward though for sure, part of me hopes someone does claim it and helps make XBY an even more secure platform but then again if nobody can then just adds further proof of XBY's amazing tech.

Yes u are correct.
Cuz one hacker seeing this, is of course not gonna keep this a secret to get this price himself.
No, first thing he does, is to spread the word all around the hacker community to get some competition and possibly lose out on the price...yep yep.

*Sarcasm off*

People in the slack have already offered to go post this on hacking sites and it has been tweeted round their communities, I tweeted it out to Ed Snowden myself. But why don't you help out and go tell more people about the challenge, can't expect CCR to trawl the web to ensure the entire hacking community knows about it. Spread the word about the 1 Million XFUEL challenge
Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

Yes u are correct.

*Sarcasm off*

People in the slack have already offered to go post this on hacking sites and it has been tweeted round their communities, I tweeted it out to Ed Snowden myself. But why don't you help out and go tell more people about the challenge, can't expect CCR to trawl the web to ensure the entire hacking community knows about it. Spread the word about the 1 Million XFUEL challenge

Because this was original posted back when i also posted the idea in slack for others to pick up upon.
So this respond is just a late respond back to your respond that dident make any sense, just like i pointed out.
Embrase ideas instead of attacking those bringing them forward and let ppl decide for themselfs if they wonna do something about it.

TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:16:02 PM

For those who still hesitate about the XBY Hacking challenge, remember that the prize is 1,000,000 XFuel.

If we really have the 1:1 ratio with XBY, that's around 3 Bitcoin of bounty.

That's pretty interesting imo  Wink
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Yes u are correct.

*Sarcasm off*

Because this was original posted back when i also posted the idea in slack for others to pick up upon.
So this respond is just a late respond back to your respond that dident make any sense, just like i pointed out.
Embrase ideas instead of attacking those bringing them forward and let ppl decide for themselfs if they wonna do something about it.

I think you misunderstand me there is no intention of an attack towards you.

CCR posted the challenge, once posted it is up to the community to then spread the world to everyone else which is exactly what has happened has it not?
etter

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

I have been following XBY for a long time, since its early days, through the ups and downs. Just want to point out that the growth has been amazing, not in price, but in the vision, attitude, approach, general credibility, and execution. The Slack channel is awesome as well. Not a regular writer, but a regular reader for sure :-) An exciting experience overall.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

Really excited for this project, what is being built here is genuinely ground breaking.

It's security is 51% attack proof and even quantum resistant while being flexible enough to upgrade as advances in technology are made.

It's transaction speed is near instantaneous which is incredible for mainstream adoption and real world use cases.

It's platform is extremely flexible allowing drag and drop Dapps in all popular programming languages unlike many other platforms. ICO's can be launched directly from it with simplicity.

It has a built in DEX in the form of X-Change, instant messaging and many other features on the core platform.

X-Vault for secure decentralised data storage.

Seriously this is the most undervalued project I have ever seen, it does everything and not only does it just do everything but it does it better than the competition who only focus in one single area, it's crazy.

I totally agree with you friend and I do not understand how the market has not yet understood and appreciated the potential of XTRABYTES .... nonsense projects are valued at 50-100 million dollars and immense projects like XBY that are just under 10 million dollars.

I am a patient investor and have been in XBY since the first month, and I recommend not to sell any of your XBYs until it reaches at least 10000 satoshi and you do not see it in the Top50 at least!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

Really excited for this project, what is being built here is genuinely ground breaking.

It's security is 51% attack proof and even quantum resistant while being flexible enough to upgrade as advances in technology are made.

It's transaction speed is near instantaneous which is incredible for mainstream adoption and real world use cases.

It's platform is extremely flexible allowing drag and drop Dapps in all popular programming languages unlike many other platforms. ICO's can be launched directly from it with simplicity.

It has a built in DEX in the form of X-Change, instant messaging and many other features on the core platform.

X-Vault for secure decentralised data storage.

Seriously this is the most undervalued project I have ever seen, it does everything and not only does it just do everything but it does it better than the competition who only focus in one single area, it's crazy.

I totally agree with you friend and I do not understand how the market has not yet understood and appreciated the potential of XTRABYTES .... nonsense projects are valued at 50-100 million dollars and immense projects like XBY that are just under 10 million dollars.

I am a patient investor and have been in XBY since the first month, and I recommend not to sell any of your XBYs until it reaches at least 10000 satoshi and you do not see it in the Top50 at least!

I only wish I had more BTCs to buy more of this baby now. Getting too excited about the future and can't wait to all these predictions to come to past. I am a believer and I can see it coming.. Thank you to everyone who is contributing to this project!
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

Now people buying bitcoin to get free bitcoin gold but after fork in bitcoin everyone will come here and jump for XBY. I hope we will have very nice christmas this year with great value of xby and coming news Wink

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

I agree with PTowner that xfuel release is an indirect way of diluting initial shares. the most obvious case to be made is the fact I can use xfuel for part of an XBY node

Regardless how you'd like to word it or justify it, the shares are definitely being indirectly diluted

I get what you are saying I really do and it was my initial concern. But firstly you got to balance that with the project will now be funded properly and we are at such a low MC anyway the potential moves XBY will make eventually is insignificant. But this is what you are missing..

Yes if Xfuel is used fro nodes then it technically can mean more XBY would be in circulation and not in nodes BUT and this is a big BUT you got to get your head around. The plan is now to have MORE nodes i.e. LV3 nodes. So actually in balance the circulating supply long term actually went down not up. Try to get your head around the fact that XFuel will never be part of XBY supply. All that has happened is MORE NODES and less XBY NEEDED for the MORE NODES. So essentially you just spread XBY across more potentially smaller nodes that are more numerous.

Get back to me with more questions when you get this simple logic.  Grin

An even simpler idea. If nodes now IF DESIRED can have  a little bit of say another alt coin like DASH or ETH in the node but they made more nodes would that affect the demand for XBY?

Its like saying If another coin comes to the crypto market then it will affect the supply of XBY....nonsense.

thanks for responding.

feel free to word it however you like but it's a dilution. what's stopping someone from breaking down there node at anytime to cashout? I can see you make a debate that if the nodes are somehow locked in then the circulation is lower, if not, there's nothing stopping people from breaking down there nodes and selling as they please.

I plan to still hold all my XBY but the xfuel addition is disheartening

goodluck XBY

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:27:38 PM

SLACK OPEN AGAIN

Anyone wanting to participate in initial usage of XFUEL will be rewarded with 100 XFUEL just for downloading the wallet and joining our Slack. When you get in Slack, please enter the #xfueltrading room and post your wallet address. Your XFUEL will go out in the next batch. Thank you! This offer is valid for the first 100 NEW members who post their wallet address in #xfueltrading.

Thank you!

The XTRABYTES Crew

Good to see that.  XTRABYTES has so much going on at this point, that it is much better to allow new investors to come in and see what's going on.  They'll be met with a positive attitude and excitement.  Really cool stuff happening right now.  Ready to start broadcasting the world what XTRABYTES has to offer.

As far as I know, the offer is still valid for the XFUEL.   Come in the Slack and join us. 

It's also good to see that the conversation has continued here on the ANN.  People who may not like Slack still have an excellent way to keep up on all the news.  Thanks to everyone who has stayed active and worked hard for the benefit of the coin.  All this hard work is going to pay off in spades.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:28 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 11:02:33 PM by bigboss154

I agree with PTowner that xfuel release is an indirect way of diluting initial shares. the most obvious case to be made is the fact I can use xfuel for part of an XBY node

Regardless how you'd like to word it or justify it, the shares are definitely being indirectly diluted

I get what you are saying I really do and it was my initial concern. But firstly you got to balance that with the project will now be funded properly and we are at such a low MC anyway the potential moves XBY will make eventually is insignificant. But this is what you are missing..

Yes if Xfuel is used fro nodes then it technically can mean more XBY would be in circulation and not in nodes BUT and this is a big BUT you got to get your head around. The plan is now to have MORE nodes i.e. LV3 nodes. So actually in balance the circulating supply long term actually went down not up. Try to get your head around the fact that XFuel will never be part of XBY supply. All that has happened is MORE NODES and less XBY NEEDED for the MORE NODES. So essentially you just spread XBY across more potentially smaller nodes that are more numerous.

Get back to me with more questions when you get this simple logic.  Grin

An even simpler idea. If nodes now IF DESIRED can have  a little bit of say another alt coin like DASH or ETH in the node but they made more nodes would that affect the demand for XBY?

Its like saying If another coin comes to the crypto market then it will affect the supply of XBY....nonsense.

thanks for responding.

feel free to word it however you like but it's a dilution. what's stopping someone from breaking down there node at anytime to cashout? I can see you make a debate that if the nodes are somehow locked in then the circulation is lower, if not, there's nothing stopping people from breaking down there nodes and selling as they please.

I plan to still hold all my XBY but the xfuel addition is disheartening

goodluck XBY

The net result is circulation being lower than was previously possible without XFUEL.  Nodes are going to be transferred from seller to buyer rather than broken, and if any nodes are broken they will just be swiftly replaced. You aren't seeing the bigger picture and long term goals regarding network size.
bigboss154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

SLACK OPEN AGAIN

Thank you!

The XTRABYTES Crew

Good to see that.  XTRABYTES has so much going on at this point, that it is much better to allow new investors to come in and see what's going on.  They'll be met with a positive attitude and excitement.  Really cool stuff happening right now.  Ready to start broadcasting the world what XTRABYTES has to offer.

As far as I know, the offer is still valid for the XFUEL.   Come in the Slack and join us. 

It's also good to see that the conversation has continued here on the ANN.  People who may not like Slack still have an excellent way to keep up on all the news.  Thanks to everyone who has stayed active and worked hard for the benefit of the coin.  All this hard work is going to pay off in spades.

Activity here on the forum is equally important as the Slack,  having an active ANN is good for both users definitely .  Smiley
bigboss154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:22 PM

HACK TEST COMPETITION

We are offering 1 million XFUEL to anyone who can send us a WRITTEN DESCRIPTION of a hack through our PoSign system.

Rules:

1. DDOS does not qualify - this system is only on 6 servers currently and eventually 10.
2. Must send written description - If you actually hack through you are disqualified from the prize.

We are looking for someone to find a solution to changing the blocks and/or execute invalid transactions. ( again, executing the hack = disqualification )

The purpose of this test is to reveal any holes that need to be patched. XFUEL is not only the development token for XTRABYTES it is also Proof of Tech and it is also good for "target practice" so that we can make sure the XTRABYTES platform is locked down before it goes live with the other 2 layers of tech ( VITALS and PULSE ).

If you discover a hack, please send it by DM ( private message - here on the forum ) to me: CCRevolution and it will be verified. After we have patched the hack, it will be published and the XFUEL prize will be delivered.

Thank you!

Dave and Zoltan

Nice, get this around the hacking community and people will be on this in a heartbeat.  Cool
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

HACK TEST COMPETITION

We are offering 1 million XFUEL to anyone who can send us a WRITTEN DESCRIPTION of a hack through our PoSign system.

Rules:

1. DDOS does not qualify - this system is only on 6 servers currently and eventually 10.
2. Must send written description - If you actually hack through you are disqualified from the prize.

We are looking for someone to find a solution to changing the blocks and/or execute invalid transactions. ( again, executing the hack = disqualification )

The purpose of this test is to reveal any holes that need to be patched. XFUEL is not only the development token for XTRABYTES it is also Proof of Tech and it is also good for "target practice" so that we can make sure the XTRABYTES platform is locked down before it goes live with the other 2 layers of tech ( VITALS and PULSE ).

If you discover a hack, please send it by DM ( private message - here on the forum ) to me: CCRevolution and it will be verified. After we have patched the hack, it will be published and the XFUEL prize will be delivered.

Thank you!

Dave and Zoltan

Nice, get this around the hacking community and people will be on this in a heartbeat.  Cool

And not only will it prove the network is secure (or fix any bugs that may arise), it will also provide awesome marketing!
BITletsgo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:39:53 AM

HACK TEST COMPETITION

Rules:

Thank you!

Dave and Zoltan

Will any hacker come forth that thinks they can outsmart the Borz?!  I have my doubts!  Smiley
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

If I have 100 BTC, I will use all BTC numbers to buy XBY  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

If I have 100 BTC, I will use all BTC numbers to buy XBY  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Me too!!
Seb59

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Hello,

I have a very noob question ...
I have to change my computer by the end of the year.
It's OK if I take a static on my actual computer, I just have to import the private key of my static wallet on the new one ?
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: