Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

Bolenum BLN on coinexchange.com December 15th

Hi everyone, I have decided to bring light and reveal the true about Bolenum Project. Reputation of this crypto project has been destroyed in initial topic of Bitcointalk. But.  the team worked hard to create crypto Trading platform for Africa. Bolenum project announce BETA to be released on 15. December 2017. This project is looking very attractive and I have decided to contact Bolenum Exchange by email. Few hours later I had a call from CEO of Bolenum Exchange. We had little chat about Bolenum project.

Hi,can you introduce your self ?

My name is Mani Robson, I am the founder of the Bolenum project. The project is a global blockchain and cryptocurrency project which is aim at engendering access and adoption for this new technology, with particular emphasis to the african and Asian continents. It’s the goal of the project to bring blockchain technology closer to every living person in the world who stands to benefit from the potentiality of this new economy.

Is Nour Haridy working on different project at same time ?

Nour Haridy is the Technical Director of the Bolenum project. He is a blockchain expert with specialty in Ethereum solidity programming. He has been instrumental in the development of the BLN source code and he also managed the ICO process for the project. Currently, he is the CEO of Lamarkaz tech company. He is based in Cairo, Egypt and studied in the US.

How did you come up with this idea ?

The idea for the Bolenum Project came about as a result of the various challenges which I experienced while I was trying to get involved in the emerging economy. For one, I saw that awareness and penetration of the new technology was low across various strata of the society. Also, getting accepted on major global exchanges was a tough task as verification process was not easy. I thought that with my global knowledge and local experience I would be in a good position to make a positive contribution.

How would you promote Exchange among African continent ?

As we all know, marketing and promotion is the livewire of any successful business. We intend to explore all available channels on social media couple with road shows and physical meeting to disseminate information on the project. As you are aware, the first product from the project, the Bolenum Exchange will be launching the beta version on 15/12/2017. Already, we have assembled a team and they are working on some promotional activities to create publicity and acquire more users to the platform. The target. is to have 1m active users of the Bolenum Exchange within the first 12 months of its launching.

Do you want to make help desks for African people to deposit Fiat ?

We are currently exploring the possibility of setting up of the first customer experience centre in Lagos, Nigeria for the Bolenum project. We are looking at the logistics feasibility of such a venture.

Can you specify time of beta ? Will be in time ? Website redesign at same time ?

Beta version of the Bolenum Exchange is set to be released on 15/12/2017. This shall be an MVP, and it will be consistently developed with more features until such a stage where we can confidently say we have a full feature exchange. We are going to deliver this ahead of the scheduled time. Website redesign shall also be delivered ahead of time.

Deposit/ withdraw Fiat working in beta version ?

Currently deposit and withdrawal of BTC, ETH and BLN are all active on the Bolenum Exchange. We hope to deliver on the trading module and other basic features at launch of beta version, or shortly thereafter.

Do you want to use Affiliate marketing ? If so can you tell us something about rewards ?

Yes We are currently working on Affiliate marketing modul. This could bring up to 10% of partner’s fees . As soon as We ready all informations will be revealed.

Trading BLN/Alt coin with 0% fee ?

Trading on the exchange shall attract minimal fees. This shall be published on a fee schedule page

Same withdraw limit for everyone ?

There shall apply a daily withdrawal limit of usd100,000 or its equivalent in all cryptos

Can you specify How many are company tokens ? How many are personal tokens ?

The developers of the project currently own less than 20% of total available BLN tokens.

When will be bitcointalk topic unlocked ?

The Bolenum bitcointalk ANN will be unlocked at successful launch of the Bolenum Exchange. The page is still being updated.

Do you think If Bolenum Exchange was succesfull and you released Token Payment Cards this could have global effect on African continent ?

Everyone believes that blockchain technology has so much to offer with respect to providing seamless payment solution. We in the Bolenum Project want to be at the forefront of this emerging economy.

Project website: www.bolenum.com

Boleno BLN token currently trading at:  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLN/BTC 10million total supply. Less then a million available on coinexchange at the moment.

Bolenum exchange under development: www.bolenumexchange.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bolenum

Twitter: @bolenumplatform

LinkedIn : Bolenum

Bitcointalk Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321009.0

Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/FMhD80NdeRPeBodnr9fH0A

Github: Bolenum , linked to Nour Haridy the Technical Director

Github 2: Bolenum, linked to Oodles Technologies, Technical Partners and co-developers of the Bolenum Exchange
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

Ehtereum is good for long term investment. It is the high competitor to bitcoin.The price of ETH is increasing gradually nowadays. But in future surely the price will go up and people are ready to invest in ETH.
I will not give you false hopes and yes it is a little late to invest in Bitcoin but yet you have the chance to board on the train.  If you think you cannot buy a whole Bitcoin at one time, the good news is you don't even need to.  This is the plus point of digital currencies.

You can buy them in fraction. If still it is not possible try to earn Bitcoin without any investment. You can go for joining a signature campaign, mining or accepting Bitcoin by offering some services.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

i suggest you can  buy some big marketcap coin such as xrp

litecoin  eth  and so on , because their price will finally come back the highest price

just need a  chance  , all they will explosion and then go rocket . Wink

Agreed, choose a coin from the top 5-10 of coinmarketcap, Ripple would be a very good choice. But do your own research too, don't go with someone else's word. Its your bitcoin to lose so, go with a stable, high supply, good development and something that is actually a practical crypto currency in the future.

i highly recommend ETHEREUM for that two years long term
investment as what you can see he stays on top2 for how long until
that bitcoin cash bubbles,but yet still staying as number 3 coins and
after this bitcoin domination year,2018 will be altcoins year and no
doubt that ethereum will be moving upward on that year so what are you waiting for BUY ETHEREUM now.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

The market for alt coins is constantly changing and depends on how Bitcoin behaves. Therefore it is difficult to predict which coin can give you a profit. But it seems to me that if you invest in an ETH or a LTC, it will be a good investment. Especially if you have BTC)

COINTRADINGTIPS

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

First of all I would like to suggest you to invest in altcoins in term of USD not in BTC else you will always loose in the long term. BTC is best. Then you can go for ETH, LTC, IOTA, BINANCE, WALTON, NEO and the hidden gem PAYPEX...
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Ethereum, IOTA, Deeponion, Waves, Litecoin, Stratis, Stellar, Monero are the best according to my opinion and my research that I am doing behind altcoins.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Ethereum, IOTA, Deeponion, Waves, Litecoin, Stratis, Stellar, Monero are the best according to my opinion and my research that I am doing behind altcoins.
Today, many users are proud of preserving their investments in Monero and the waves. although today the investment in the etherium also look respectable, but before that I still underestimated it ..
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

You can monitor STRAT, XVG, DGB, NEO. These are very good altcoins. It has a strong community, great dev team and advanced features compared to other altcoins. You can also see that these are altcoin values ​​are stable although bitcoin is rising very high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

I think Ethereum, cuz it has great technology of smart-contracts.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

I bought a few months ago for long-term investment Ripple. But now my portfolio has decreased. I have not received another profit from this coin. I hope that in a few years the ripple will make me rich
That will depend on how much you invested in that coin if you only invested a small amount of money you are not going to become rich with ripple since that is a coin with a very high market cap already, you need to keep holding until it recovers but that is going to take a lot of time if bitcoin keeps growing at the current speed.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:47:49 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
theres no other coin that i can advice you other than ETHEREUM
because for me that coin has yhe great potential the whole 2018 .maybe
not like bitcoins hige price but for sure ethereum will make his own way
up,that other coin can't.so better but now as long as the price is low before
next years grow
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

All coins have the same probability of investing. The price of the coin will rise in proportion to the increase of bitcoin. Suppose there is a slight difference, since the benchmark of exchange rate is bitcoin, and altcoin price increases are unpredictable, no one knows they will increase or decrease, I fear next year bitcoin prices fall to most prices basic.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:55:08 AM

If altcoin then the ethereum is the right choice I think to run a long term investment. the stability of hara ethereum became one of the reasons.
mamoney.crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

There is nothing as such.
Sorry for this, But don't ask for any suggestions ever for investment. People here will suggest for coins what they are holding.
Better do your own research.

Only thing i can suggest is, Invest in alt-coins which has very low market cap may be 1 to 10 million USD. investing in coins with less market cap will give you good returns (If it is a good project with a good idea & a good team)
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

It's just that we always remind before you do not forget to read the Official ANT for the rule if you read and understand it thoroughly you will ever ask the same question again and again. so I hope for you and all of them, if make the program please buatka. also rules of the rules. when we are told to choose to invest then I choose for eth and other coins that have good ico
Brock Lesnar

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:15:36 AM

Select the ethereum, waves or BCH for investments in the long term. These coins have great opportunities for high-value in an era that will come  Smiley
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

Today, many users are proud of preserving their investments in Monero and the waves. although today the investment in the etherium also look respectable, but before that I still underestimated it ..
I could put up a list of dozens or maybe hundreds of coins here that are great for a long-term hold (4 months to 1 year). But I will synthesize in 3 coins. The first and Lisk, with a language that allows the development of applications in Java was until recently it was costing approximately 1 dollar and today is already in the 7 dollars.

Another one and Mnx, which has a very interesting Park system. The last clear would be to Waves, she comes strong there for the next years and already has many coins that were created in its base.

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:49:43 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be grossly undervalued, imo.

It is a Proof of Stake coin, with a generous 5% APR paid out in staking rewards.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:17:57 PM

I bought a few months ago for long-term investment Ripple. But now my portfolio has decreased. I have not received another profit from this coin. I hope that in a few years the ripple will make me rich
That will depend on how much you invested in that coin if you only invested a small amount of money you are not going to become rich with ripple since that is a coin with a very high market cap already, you need to keep holding until it recovers but that is going to take a lot of time if bitcoin keeps growing at the current speed.
Yes, nowadays, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin are higher than the past many much. You must to know the growth as 1000% or 10,000% is impossible for currently. Therefore, spend more money to help you don't waste your chance or ignore it with small amount. Wink

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:17:26 AM

I think good altcoins for long term are eth and ripple.My cousins are holding that two altcoins and it was nice for long term for its slowly but surely pumping.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: