Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:28:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13431 times)
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 09:22:59 PM by Gwapoman

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
-research first how to trade..
-learn what are the possibilities of winning and losing..
-know the difference between a trader and a holder..
-watch ideas on the internet from long time traders for different guides ang strategy.
Binance
Bittrex
Kucoin
You can also try other exchange that have lots of listed cryptos.
3.check market history and porgram development..team behind and its potential
4.manual
5. Risk depends on how you trade and what alts you are gonna trade,but for me the possible growth % for alts are bigger than btc...
After you do your research start trading,experience would help you to become a succesful trader.Just start with small amount 0.025 btc is a good amount for starters.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

Choose the most convenient and liquid exchange. My opinion is "Binance". Learn the technical analysis, create a calendar of the trader, where you will enter your data.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Just start looking for some guides all around the internet, it is the best thing that you can do.

If you want to learn to trade, then try to join trade websites that allow you to start trading with fake money (so you can easily learn)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
Yep, try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use.  I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for youIf your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns
Trading is all about choosing the right coin and that is only possible when a person takes out some time and do work on his own. Asset plays a vital role in the amount of profit that one can make with time. Then comes making right decision at right time which he would be able to do if he keeps track of changes occurring in price of coin from time to time and stay patient.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
Yep, try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use.  I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for youIf your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns
Trading is all about choosing the right coin and that is only possible when a person takes out some time and do work on his own. Asset plays a vital role in the amount of profit that one can make with time. Then comes making right decision at right time which he would be able to do if he keeps track of changes occurring in price of coin from time to time and stay patient.
You must learn each aspect in order to survive inside the exchange, a lots of influence might affect your decisions but if you got those basic and try
to enhance everything while you are practicing the actual market will deliver a huge edge, never stop to study and keep yourself up into the challenge
mistakes happen but it should be your stepping edge to succeed.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

For beginners, I do not advise much to trade on exchanges, it is better to choose 5-10 promising coins and invest in them in a long.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
makcydal

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

it is the risk of each job. but for me trading have less risk than playing gambling. in trading we will not lose all the money we have. maybe at most only about 20% to 50%. I would argue that investment in trading is safe. each person must have a different opinion.  Smiley
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Just start looking for some guides all around the internet, it is the best thing that you can do.

If you want to learn to trade, then try to join trade websites that allow you to start trading with fake money (so you can easily learn)

Well, to start trading, you should prepare funds that are not tied to you, so when you are faced with a risk of trading, you will not be stressed. trading world is filled with risk, so prepare yourself from it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

to start trading maybe you should know the basics of trading, when to buy and sell, find out as much information about trading and try with small amounts to learn first, be careful in making decisions, it takes knowledge and good skills to be a good trader
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

First you need to read and study first some forum to have an idea in trading then prepare your funds and try first in a small amount you can also join some trading group then seek an idea in trading
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

If you want to do trading, it's best to take courses. Then you can start trading with a small amount. Maybe you will not like it. For trading, you need knowledge, practice, experience, good nerves, in addition to the trading account. You can simply invest in top coins and hold them.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Most of the beginners will do mistakes in trading, without having any knowledge about trading. So it is always good to learn the basic skills about the trading, you can find many videos about trading. It is always good not follow the signal provider you won't learn much from them.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

You can decide about going into a new altcoin, because high profit its always high risk. More older altcoins have not so much growing chances, but still're good
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

When a beginner approaches the crypto industry, he can hear a lot about wallets and exchanges. Most proposals in this regard have both their fans and opponents, and each side can explain why he or she loves or hates this or other service.
dvabit

Merit: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Being novice to the field of investing brings a lot of challenge. I had a very bitter experience when the first time I decided to invest. However, this won’t be a case if you start with the right knowledge. There are many who believe that investing in stocks should be only done by experts. But, this is only a myth. Everyone is a beginner and learn after few experiences. Loss is also a part of investing and if you are thinking of putting your money aside to invest in stocks, you need to count the losses as well. You may join hashtag investing group and learn from other traders www.hashtaginvesting.com/cryptochat
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

A begginer like you must need to learn from the bottom to the top which means you'll start from the basics upto the advance things here in trading industry. Let's start with the basic of trading like the terms commonly used around the market so that you will have an idea what's their talking about. If you fully understand the basic then the next thing to do is to learn how to properly monitor the movements of a coin in the market and how to choose the best probably to rise coins. It may sound hard but if you took your time knowing all these then definitely it will be easy for you to trade everyday.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:48:13 PM by dynospytan

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

It is not easy when someone wants to plunge into the world of altcoin trade, despite having big capital. The first thing that must be owned is a coin analysis that can provide benefits. Patience and appropriate action must be taken so as not to lose capital. Take any profit then be grateful. Many good exchangers to start trading, such as bittrex, poloniex, yobit, liqui, etc. I prefer bittrex, the movement is not too fast but the benefits are pretty good. The most important thing now is just do it and experience will teach how to trade it.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

If you want really safe trading do arbitrage. Register to two exchanger ( more then two is better ) base on btc price you have arround $4500 which is in my opinion is good for starting arbitrage. Put half to binance and another half to another exchanger then start trading arbitrage with bot.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Educate your self and gain enough knowledge deeply to learn about market and coins,Set goals and decide either want to short term and long term.Choose reputable exchange like UPbit,okex.Study the charts of coins to know the future market.
Learn to control the emotions and dont trust early in rumors be patient when market go down and dont sell in panic.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Trading is trading...if you can trade here you can trade there.
if you are a beginner I advise you to train with my airdrop faucet.
You claim WSPU2pts for free and you trade them for real dollars or you convert them later for real WSPU2 deposed on the ETHEREUM blockchain.

Compre with other claimers:
If you are not among the best "earners" I advise you to stay away from trading on platforms where it is nor for free.

Have fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: