Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

1) What should I start?- Small (as very small as much as possible.)
2) Which platform should I use?- practice platform as a start
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins? - depends if you would be fundamentalist or pure technicals or the least speculator.
4) Auto or Manual? - Manual if you really into it. No regrets
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?- 90% always loss. 10% only make it there. So don't be greedy and follow ur plan
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

In this moment too many people want to start trading but sometime later when he lose some money and they make a bad comment about trading because they don’t have a knowledge about crypto trading. Anyone can start trading without any requirement but I am always suggest everyone who start trading they must need a knowledge about crypto currency platform then you can start trading. So you must achieve some knowledge about crypto currency then start your trading as a good result.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

First of all, you should set a goal and understand what you expect from trading, then gain some fundamental knowledge to trade successfully. And in any case you should be ready to lose some money as risks are always involved
It's hard to do as you said because the newbies don't really know how this trading works and that means it's hard for them to set their goal because they didn't know where exactly they're heading to . I think they need a guider to show them how it works.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements created after that you can know and have the expertise to determine the buy and sell in the right position, so that when you are trading will definitely always benefit.
Well if you are  newbie or a beginner you just neee to have a small amount of money to start in trading, and i beieve you should also know how to analyze a good coin in the market, and if you are beginner you start to trade a coins that just have a low price.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Dont just invest on every altcoin, make sure the altcoin you are going to invest your half BTC has a large marketcap. You can check it at coinmarketcap.com. A coin with a huge marketcap is not easily to be manipulated. Make sure the altcoins you are going to invest with has a good business model.

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Google (http://www.google.com)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Starting to be a trader is not that easy, because to study the market it is not that easy. User needs to go through the long term growth of the respective token or coin and should make himself knowledgeable in predicting the growth with time. Another thing is the luck, there are several traders who has earned big from their first trade just because of luck.
KolinBitcoin

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:24:47 AM

I would suggest you first gather all the information about crypto currencies and their working, then start investing in bit coin through a little capital to generate revenue from it. You can either invest in it for long term or by start trading them when prices are high.

Besides all this keep in mind that on the very first attempt you cannot expect that you are going to make money, both good and bad is possible, just remember that you are learning something new from it.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

For me first you need to read or study some forum here on how to start in trading and also you can watch some channels in youtube it gives you an idea to start in the world of trading much better to have an idea first before you start in this kind of industry
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

You have already taken good initiative before starting the trade of bitcoin as new comer. Well yeah you actually have got pretty decent amount of money in the bitcoin form which can be divided into different portfolio if you are comfortable with it. What I mean with portfolio is to invest your money into five to ten range of the altcoins which are potential jumpers in the near future. I mean they are worth cents now but if by any chance they get dollar prices then you can consider yourself lucky to have that portfolio as you will get hundred times returns or even better sometimes. My point being that you stay smart with your investment and keep the investment at minimal risk. The best place to get started would be bittrex and poloniex. For easy handling site you can try out livecoin as well.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

As a beginner, you must be willing to learn and adopt changes just to succeed in trading. You should choose the best ico first so that you won't have any future regrets. All kinds of investments are risky so tge best thing to do is just to have patience and hold until the profitable time.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

First thing that you should do if you want to enter on the market is to make a research about a certain coin that you want to invest and study it so that you have a knowledge on what you are entering and also you can make a strategy that helps you to make a profit from it.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

If you newbie in trading for the better trade that your Bitcoin with USDT and with others altcoin by day trading, buy and sell many times to increase the amount of BTC. Just trade in 2 or 3 different coins and make trading plan how to reduce the risk to avoid loss. And firstly you have to learn and understanding more about technical analysis and risk management, totally focus by spend times 8 hours aday for that.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Im going to answer it one by one.

1.)  You should start reading and watching some videos for basic understanding of trading.
2.) It depends on your personal choice. Here are some of good exchanges.
a. Binance
b. Bittrex
c. Kucoin
d. Forkdelta
3.)  Reading its full potential and apply it for long term if their interests are for future usage.
4.) I don't know what do you mean by this.
5.)  10/10 you're a beginner so its totally much riskier from the start.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

If you are a beginner, you should be able to acquire  and understand any concepts regarding any transactions occuring in this industry.Since the passage of time affect the value of the coin itself, good and bad outcomes will be possible so patience and risk is necessary to be succesful in trading.  
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Buying bitcoin can be a little costly and if someone is a newbie to the world of cryptocurrencies, it would be better for him to earn some bitcoins without investment. After that he can jump into the river of trading.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

1. There are lot of things to consider before doing trading especially in altcoins, there are thousands of altcoins out there and we do not know how many altcoins will survive within a year or more. The first thing to do is to read a lot about trading, charts, volume ad price relationship, get some books I believe it will help you a little.
2. Google it, there are lots of reputable exchanges out there like Binance. Google and make some research. Choosing an exchange is also a key factor in trading.
3. Whitepaper, core team, community if it is active or not, real life uses in blockchain technology, source codes. Research and you'll find out.
4. Manual is much more recommended for me because you have control over your funds and can enhance your trading skills.
5. 10, you'll find out why when you lose..

Happy trading
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

in my own opinon the best way to start in trading is to have an idea on how tradings work gathered some idea or details in trading you can visit some youtube channels its give some technique in trading then you can start in trading you can start in small capital
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

First of all, I would recommend you to choose exchange like Bittrex or Binance.
Because these two exchanges have a very large volume.

Secondly, you have to choose whether to use short-term or long-term ways.
And third, you have to choose which coin is suitable for you to trade.
You can analyze the coin by looking at its chart and see the price or researching the coin itself by looking at its Bitcointalk forum or its official Twitter and looking for any news about the coin.
Very risky if you choose coin wrongly.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements created after that you can know and have the expertise to determine the buy and sell in the right position, so that when you are trading will definitely always benefit.
There is no doubt that trading is one of the most ways which makes us reap a huge fruits, but its’s really not easy for you to do the trading. In general, it requires you many factors, easpecially patience and time. Yep, reading is really helpful for you, because you have to get knowledge and understand basically about which coins you want to do trading. Also, you have to accept to spend too much time  to take some research for it. You’d better start trading with a small amount, then gradually you are familiar with this field, you could expend amount of money for trading. Besides, as you know trading is completely risky, you maybe give up easily, so patience plays important role in trading.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

There is no doubt that trading is one of the most ways which makes us reap a huge fruits, but its’s really not easy for you to do the trading. In general, it requires you many factors, easpecially patience and time. Yep, reading is really helpful for you, because you have to get knowledge and understand basically about which coins you want to do trading. Also, you have to accept to spend too much time  to take some research for it. You’d better start trading with a small amount, then gradually you are familiar with this field, you could expend amount of money for trading. Besides, as you know trading is completely risky, you maybe give up easily, so patience plays important role in trading.
First of all, trading is too risky and has a chances to loss your earnings immediately. I suggest you to read some important articles in trading and watch the videos in how to handle things .It tooks time to determined the tactics in trading.If you're already have a knowledge in trading that's a good start to involve in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: