Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income

You can know and have the expertise to determine buy and sell in the right position, so that when you do trading will always benefit. I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements are made.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

as a beginner if you want to start for trading then you should know about the risks in trading and how to trade well and profitable because if you do not know all that then you will fail in trading and will make you lose your money
bondali

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

A beginner like you must need to learn from the bottom to the top which means you'll start from the basics unto the advance things here in trading industry. Let's start with the basic of trading like the terms commonly used around the market so that you will have an idea what's their talking about. If you fully understand the basic then the next thing to do is to learn how to properly monitor the movements of a coin in the market and how to choose the best probably to rise coins. It may sound hard but if you took your time knowing all these then definitely it will be easy for you to trade everyday.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

In order to have a better chance of earning profits one is to always consider dumping price of course. Keep it mind that every coin is an opportunity for you to earn.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

The first thing you need to do is to have a lot of reading and learning in this forum, to start trading will be very risky for a beginner even the result will be much more than you invested your bitcoin for several longer time. The risk of trading Altcoins can be in 8 score, but the gain is similar. No pain no gain buddy
zbutterfly

Activity: 498
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

0.5BTC is a good capital to start trading. That would give you a decent amount of profit. However, since you are only starting to know trading. I suggest you start with just 0.01 BTC, reason? To prevent huge loss of BTC since Altcoin trading involves high risk since you are not familiar with it yet. If I am going to rate that for you its 10.

1) What should I start?

Start with the basics, trade with once currency and try to master how the market goes, what factors affects the movement of the market, right timing to buy and sell and where to hold the currency. That should take you at least 1 week to familiarize those.

Well personally, I found it easy to trade in C-cex.com since they have the most simplest platform in trading. Its newbie friendly site. Have a try.

Have a deep research first on the coin. If it has ANN Thread. Look for its reputation. That would help you decide whether to trade that coin or not.

4) Auto or Manual?

Personally, I haven't tried trading in Auto (bot) so I suggest trading with manual. That will also help you understand how the market goes and generate BTC with yourself.

thank you for the information, I will try to find the basic trading manual.

Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Trading is the good idea to earn but you have to do more research on that. Before invest research about it.
To know more about good coin to invest, Please check here

https://coinmarketcap.com

Here you can find the best coins based upon the ranking.

Better use blockfolio platform, it has option to set your expected price alert. Once you set, it will show the notification when it will reach the expected amount. Then you can sell your coins.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

I think you have to know alt coin trading isn't easy and you can lose a lot of money trying to earn profit, especially if you are trying to trade unknown recently pumped alt coins, as they die very often and after a big pump the price is dumped fastest.
Trade with bitcoins is the best trade you can do, it's safe, you don't need to worry if the currency will lose price
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

I think as a beginner you should start by learning more about trading crypto currencies firstly, before doing your first trades. You have to learn how to study the markets and the charts, when selling and buying, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

You should notice that it is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should learn about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world. Also learn literature of great traders as W. Gann, J. Livermore, G. Soros and other.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

There are things to consider upon starting trading. You must be sure that you are emotionally prepared for some sudden changes. Also, you must learn the basics of trading so that you have enough idea about the things that you have and you don't have to do.
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I think you should know how to lose money, how much money you are trying to earn, especially if you are trying to trade, is reset faster.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

To start trading in the cryptocurrency market, you need to do first to learn the basics of this market, you can learn more business knowledge if possible. Next you need to select some good Exchange to trade (Binance, Poloniex, Bitmex ...), create your trading account and conduct trade. You should only invest a small amount of money initially, once you have captured the market better invest more. Good luck.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
I believe that when you are a beginner, you should first learn how to choose a great coin, and there is no doubt that all the beginners in trading should learn how to control there emotion and lastly before doing trading all the newbie should have money.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

For a beginner that is a very amount to invest and to start trade because if you are really a newbie in trade then you will lose much part of it. I will suggest to you that you keep much part of it away from exchange and use only a minute amount from it to learn about trade and to take start with it. Slowly you will learn and will then increase your portfolio.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

You should study it first learn the basics and know what to do,
I think you should also try it in a small amount at first because you are just new you shouldn't rush something and regret it in the future.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

You should study it first learn the basics and know what to do,
I think you should also try it in a small amount at first because you are just new you shouldn't rush something and regret it in the future.

Well when I was a beginner I study how to do bitcoin, a friend of mine teach and help me on how I should do bitcoin.

Also I read statements of some successful persons on bitcoin, I take note on how they become rich in bitcoin, what are the strategies they did also their  point  of view in bitcoin  that makes them take risk even at times that the bitcoin value is not rising.

We should always be open for new ideas and learnings that will help us to improve not only in bitcoin but to become a better person.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:49 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:39:37 AM by chichigirl

In trading,  it is important to know the basic thing,  buy low, sell high and improves it in time.  Do not stop, continue to read and learn and continue to invest. After a couple of months you will see some improvements in your trading journey. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

All you have to do is research about trading there all you see in youtube there's a lot of tutorial or tips gjven by the pro. Learn Buy low Sell High and if you are in Losses just hold on your coin.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:36:15 AM

Altcoin investment has become one of the alternatives to seeking more capital.
First of all, you have to learn about the good Altcoin that's how the characters are.

Altcoin I recommend is Ethereum, Litecoin.
You can analyze Altcoin via Coin Market Cap, all price developments you can see on the site.
From these price developments, you can see coins that can survive in the Cryptocurrency market.
Altcoin's trade is actually quite risky, the level of risk is in the number 6 of 10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: