Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ?  (Read 51221 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:23:38 AM

of course, bitcoin is their field to launder their corrupt money, here are many opportunities but that need to be noticed bitcoin has a weak side everyone can use without being traced at all, this is what makes bitcoin banned in some countries.
No it’s not true bitcoin is not going to lead any corruption or any bad things because bitcoin is going to helping in economy of countries and its working against world poverty and bitcoin already reduce un employment from many countries so I’m not agree that bitcoin is using for such a bad things it’s one of the safe and sound currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

In my opinion,it depends on the person who uses it.
The word CORRUPTION for us is familiar,many people out there are corruption and it's their own actions.
So if bitcoin causes corruption it is wrong, which causes you corruption,is yourself.
corruption is in the heart of someone if you can refuse it then you will not corruption,if you accept it then you will do the corruption,so do not never corruption even a little because a little mistake,maybe can to be big.
Stavrido

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

Yes. Actually it will be more secret or hidden for each transaction happens in the internet. We cannot control every individual in the web specially they don't even give their personal identities. It is easy for them to do that and become more accessible by the help of internet. Corruption can arise in every platforms if there are still individual that are greedy to wealth.
I will say even more, as long as there are people and corruption. After all, money does not harm people, but greed. You need to be kinder to each other and understand that there are some simple values, more expensive than money, and even more so of corruption.

Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:57 AM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Yes everyone knows money can make people greedy and start any corruption but my mind is different from bitcoin if I have some bitcoin I will trade bitcoin for my life to be rich and share it with the poor and orphanage because they need more money than they we
And more importantly never think that we are immortal or will never grow old and die
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

Corruption is to Bitcoin like air is to a bird. It's the natural environment. Greed, lack of regulation, possible anonymity, irreversible transactions. It's a perfect formula.

As an actual ledger it can't be corrupted and that may well help reduce overall corruption elsewhere. Many things surrounding it carry a fairly nasty smell.
Bitcoin is money so and you said all around will be corruption so its possible that bitcoin use to corruption. Especially to government if they know about bitcoin i think they will use it.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

Yeah it can. In the form of hidden payments i think. So you can get a kickback from anyone in the world and no one can define both of you. Isn't it a perfect way of corruption?
We cannot blame the bitcoin for the low thinking of the people a lot of the bad things are happening with the people because the value of the bitcoin I know the value of the bitcoin is very high and it is being use by all the people dome use the bitcoin and this is the best thing some people use the bitcoin for the charity and some as the corruption so in the bitcoin everything is possible and it is up to the user not the fault of the bitcoin at all.
ruslango

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

With a quite higher stability ranges so I will make positive that the corruptor will save their cash to bitcoin, this is simply because if they save money in the lender can be very easily tracked so they will maintain to bitcoin.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

Corruption by greedy people but not by government, yes.  It is evident because there are many investment sites that promises high profit, high return of invested btc in just a short period of time.  It is like 10% interest on your btc everyday.  That percentage is really big that is why many will invest.  After awhile or just before a month, it will turn out to be a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:29 AM

Corruption by greedy people but not by government, yes.  It is evident because there are many investment sites that promises high profit, high return of invested btc in just a short period of time.  It is like 10% interest on your btc everyday.  That percentage is really big that is why many will invest.  After awhile or just before a month, it will turn out to be a scam.
That's another thing I guess, HYIP has already created a bad reputation and investors are not really investing it hoping for a long term success but they just want to gamble with the short term and hoping they can get their ROI with a little profit and just leave the HYIP.
Maybe when bitcoin was still new there are a lot of victims with this kind of scams but people are much wiser now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:43:57 AM

That's another thing I guess, HYIP has already created a bad reputation and investors are not really investing it hoping for a long term success but they just want to gamble with the short term and hoping they can get their ROI with a little profit and just leave the HYIP.
Maybe when bitcoin was still new there are a lot of victims with this kind of scams but people are much wiser now.
I often see bitcoin used for negative things, such as gambling, illegal transactions, and much more. I think there are some people who use bitcoin as a tool of corruption, well we never know the evil intentions of a person, or a group.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:57:06 AM

Corruption by greedy people but not by government, yes.  It is evident because there are many investment sites that promises high profit, high return of invested btc in just a short period of time.  It is like 10% interest on your btc everyday.  That percentage is really big that is why many will invest.  After awhile or just before a month, it will turn out to be a scam.
I agree to that. People right now are smarter than before and that is why HYIPs cannot fool the people to invest their money into that. HYIPs are just part of the history and their customers or possible victims are getting lower in amount because people choose the other source of income rather than the HYIPs that is just pure scam and just being designed to steal people's money.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

I think the right question for this is "Can people start corruption on Bitcoin?". Bitcoin is just a Bitcoin. It is up to us how we'll use it. This will define if Bitcoin will lead to corruption or not.
It is going to happen, in fact I am surprised that I have not heard any major case yet, maybe I have not been watching the news hard enough, but it will happen and unfortunately it is going to be great for those that love corruption because even if that persons gets caught it is going to be impossible to get that money back.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

I think corruption can not run in bitcoin world, because I think bitcoin has a very transparent transaction, because that's the my reason bitcoin can not lead to corruption.

Same opinion my friend. Corruption cant enter bitcoin.because in my own opinion corrupt can only excist in government if you have a project or task they earn lot of money on that..in bitcoin you cannot earn if you didnt go in a transaction
Government hide.there transaction... bitcoin cant hide
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

I dont think  if corruption can lead into a bitcoin.bitcoin is help other people to earn good profit using btc.either btc is convertable to money but i can't say that some other people intention to use this site to do his/her evil job.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:24:18 AM

I often see bitcoin used for negative things, such as gambling, illegal transactions, and much more. I think there are some people who use bitcoin as a tool of corruption, well we never know the evil intentions of a person, or a group.

True, bitcoin can be use for illegal matters and corruption as well. A lot of people are now currently involve in illegal doings. Even a politician, a rich people or ordinary people can do it as long as they have the skills.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:16 AM

True, bitcoin can be use for illegal matters and corruption as well. A lot of people are now currently involve in illegal doings. Even a politician, a rich people or ordinary people can do it as long as they have the skills.
We can't avoid this, the fact, there are many kinds of people and it doesn't mean all people are good people, only using money for right work. And Bitcoin is a currency for anyone, it doesn't limit anyone wants to use it. However, this issue has been around for a long time and has not been resolved to this day, before Bitcoin and cryptocurrency released.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Yup its possible.. Of there's a money it will lead for a corruption..
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

Even the mother of all nations have a corruption in their hearts, the thing here is that we just cant blame the blockchain technology by the actions the leads to corruption. Everything can lead to corruption, even alts and that's how the world work. If you are worried that BTC will become a big part of terrorism, crime and drugs then even if BTC dont exists this crimes will never cease to exists. It is here even before the time of Cain and abel. Questions like this is so obvious that people are blaming things for their own actions, and thats sad that humanity lost the way of viewing things that instead of fixing themselves, they are banning something that is worth using for.
I think bitcoin is a digital currency and it’s also true that its decentralized but I believe that there will be someone who is going to operate bitcoin and he know very well about use of bitcoin so I don’t think so he will allow to use bitcoin in corruption by someone because bitcoin is here to help us and it’s not going to teach us bad things.
AliMan

Activity: 2002
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

Absolutely yes. Look at the real world, many of the people around on us are looking for something that will give them a lot of money. Since many of people are corrupting some of the money of other people, in this internet currency (Bitcoin) is also possible. Some of them are scammers, posting phising links, etc. These activities are illegal activities but they're doing it because they wanted to have a lots of money.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

Absolutely yes. Look at the real world, many of the people around on us are looking for something that will give them a lot of money. Since many of people are corrupting some of the money of other people, in this internet currency (Bitcoin) is also possible. Some of them are scammers, posting phising links, etc. These activities are illegal activities but they're doing it because they wanted to have a lots of money.
Corruption is occurs in a lot of ways and it is not always about the money. Bitcoin is also vulnerable for the corruption and since it is untraceable so it is very possible for the bad people to just use it as a way of payment for their illegal activities to steal some money from the people and that is called corruption and that is why there is still a lot of people are not comfortable with bitcoin because of that 'anonymity'.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: