Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

In fact right here at 1150, I am buying more Bitcoin Cash. When It goes to 5000 I will sell it and buy a little PPT, at 4 dollars. You peeps don;t understand that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin are trading places. Eventually the BTC name and sticker will be switched to Bitcoin Cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:14:50 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 03:33:36 PM by SemiSeriousInvestor

Bitcoin Cash Marketcap will beat out Ethererum in under 10 days. DOn't say I didn't warn you guys. Populous as a company might be great. PPT token, who knows, BCH will quadruple to 5000 before year end. Where is the smartest place to be?

Actually upon further review, exchange everything and hold Ethereum. As Bitcoin drifts lower, people will panic and try to move into the next safest asset because they will have reservations about Bitcoin Cash. The next safest Crypto is Ethereum. Ethereum is going to make a move past 500. And since every erc20 token is has an ethereum pair, all tokens will dump and move into ether. Hold ETHER or BCH until year end. That is the money play right now
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Smiley Cool @SemiSeriousInvestor

Honest, I follow your argumentation now since several day - LOL and you really missunderstand a lot or do some wrong interpretation.
Do not misunderstand me but you are an Noob-Investor when comes to understand the greatness of Populous.

I suggest that you join to our great Populous Friends at : (there find answers)

https://t.me/ppttalk

This is some hypothesis chart, where the price could go in the next weeks or not...

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do sometthing

PS. The value of PPT versus Fiat is to some extend flexible(there exist several factors) on the platform. May it will be between 80-99% (may over 100% but this is not known now). But one thing for sure PPT investors will granted "Luxury" access to Populus over Fiat-Investor.
Also when a contract is valid for factoring a invoice, if PPT price fluctuate down (mostly up) the contract stay valid until due date(technically and contract wise the risk is mitigated)

LOLOLOLOL

Its place to discuss PPT and not BXX, if you not understand you are wrong here. NOOB which like to dominate the place. Cool

SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Smiley Cool @SemiSeriousInvestor

Honest, I follow your argumentation now since several day - LOL and you really missunderstand a lot or do some wrong interpretation.
Do not misunderstand me but you are an Noob-Investor when comes to understand the greatness of Populous.

I suggest that you join to our great Populous Friends at : (there find answers)

https://t.me/ppttalk

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171111/n8pqvj97.png

This is some hypothesis chart, where the price could go in the next weeks or not...

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do sometthing

PS. The value of PPT versus Fiat is to some extend flexible(there exist several factors) on the platform. May it will be between 80-99% (may over 100% but this is not known now). But one thing for sure PPT investors will granted "Luxury" access to Populus over Fiat-Investor.
Also when a contract is valid for factoring a invoice, if PPT price fluctuate down (mostly up) the contract stay valid until due date(technically and contract wise the risk is mitigated)

LOLOLOLOL

Its place to discuss PPT and not BXX, if you not understand you are wrong here. NOOB which like to dominate the place. Cool

That is a real naive way to approach cryptos. EVERYTHING is correlated. Since BCH is causing a monumentous shift in flows and sentiment within the Crypto Space, you are dumb if u ignore it
since it will affect PPT
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:32 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:47:58 PM by Phase_Shifter99

The most PPT holders are longtime holders, they will not sell even when for a shortime other cryptos are doing better.
Specialy now would be a very bad time to get out of PPT, in the slack forum we expect start of Populous Beta in days...
Price will react to this very positiv, and it will then very expensive to buy back the Tokens.
Also we will get shortly  PXT Tokens for free (price in XBRL platform will for beginn X5 later x10).

Also keep in mind PPT is related to ETH and ETH will be anyway around Q1/Q2 at $1000 (look the chart it will tell you)
To buy now any variant of BTC is a gamble because the hole thing is not stable we not now how this will end (even X2 was shortly stopped)
If you are a BTC holder for long who will keep all the forks you will be on the secure site because you can not loose. But if you buy a Fork only this can go wrong very bad, if you bet on the wrong side:

https://hackernoon.com/why-i-just-bought-90-b2x-bitcoin-segwit2x-futures-f94d0ee13eb9  (see the comments...)

"I just spent about $85.000 on buying B2X futures. This just means that once SegWit2x goes live, I’ll already have 90 coins. But why did I spent nearly a $1000/coin for coins that everyone will get for “free”?
Simply because I think that the SegWit2x coin will become “Bitcoin” and the current Bitcoin will become Bitcoin Classic. Let me explain…"

He is not the first one believing to know how its should work with BTC and he failed and paid 85.000 for this gamble.

For 85.000 you get ~15.000 PTT, at a price of $20 they will pay you monhtly at 2.4% interest: $7200 (12 x times per year with low risk) = 86400 every year !!!

Best Regards Shifter

Also you expect X4 with Bxx, PPT will do possible x5-7 until end of december and will shortly begin to pay you interest.   Roll Eyes

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

The most PPT holders are longtime holders, they will not sell even when for a shortime other cryptos are doing better.
Specialy now would be a very bad time to get out of PPT, in the slack forum we expect start of Populous Beta in days...
Price will react to this very positiv, and it will then very expensive to buy back the Tokens.
Also we will get shortly  PXT Tokens for free (price in XBRL platform will for beginn X5 later x10).

Also keep in mind PPT is related to ETH and ETH will be anyway around Q1/Q2 at $1000 (look the chart it will tell you)
To buy now any variant of BTC is a gamble because the hole thing is not stable we not now how this will end (even X2 was shortly stopped)
If you are a BTC holder for long who will keep all the forks you will be on the secure site because you can not loose. But if you buy a Fork only this can go wrong very bad, if you bet on the wrong side:

https://hackernoon.com/why-i-just-bought-90-b2x-bitcoin-segwit2x-futures-f94d0ee13eb9  (see the comments...)

Best Regards Shifter

Also you expect X4 with Bxx, PPT will do possible x5-7 until december and will shortly begin to pay you interest.   Roll Eyes

I wouldn't expect beta to launch until December based on their most recent article.

panorama

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

Bitcoin Cash Marketcap will beat out Ethererum in under 10 days. DOn't say I didn't warn you guys. Populous as a company might be great. PPT token, who knows, BCH will quadruple to 5000 before year end. Where is the smartest place to be?

Actually upon further review, exchange everything and hold Ethereum. As Bitcoin drifts lower, people will panic and try to move into the next safest asset because they will have reservations about Bitcoin Cash. The next safest Crypto is Ethereum. Ethereum is going to make a move past 500. And since every erc20 token is has an ethereum pair, all tokens will dump and move into ether. Hold ETHER or BCH until year end. That is the money play right now

Good points, but not sure I agree that it'll cause alts to dump.

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

I wouldn't expect beta to launch until December based on their most recent article.
[/quote]

We have a commitment from Nico (CEO) that Beta will be in November. He keep his promises always until now. In December the Platform will be generaly available.
Development of the platform went faster, they are ahead of schedule. Shocked

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

Liquidate your bitcoins into bcc (free coin) sounds like a scam. Just Semiserious defending his illogical short when he comes in here and admits he's been in bad coins that got him like that one that turned to $0.07.

How many zillions of times people have said btc is going down because of xx coin? And it's never happened. It doesn't work that way because many more people know bitcoin than the rest of cryptocurrency combined.
panorama

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

We have a commitment from Nico (CEO) that Beta will be in November. He keep his promises always until now. In December the Platform will be generaly available.

I know what they said previously, but they changed it to say the 4th quarter, which leads me to believe it'll probably be December. If it was still going to be November they wouldn't have said anything.

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:30 PM

I know what they said previously, but they changed it to say the 4th quarter, which leads me to believe it'll probably be December. If it was still going to be November they wouldn't have said anything.

There was nothing changed:

The press release only repeated what was already known:
https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-brace-yourselves-the-beta-is-coming-9926ef1acc9f

"The Beta.
The Beta is coming.
We’ll leave this for a separate update, for now.
You’ll see why as you carry on reading.
We still anticipate releasing to the public in Q4.
We’re on track to do just that."

The CEO decides about when BETA will start, it will be in Q4 - November. CEO has not informed about a change of date.
And an update  about BETA will be done, as the press release say: "We’ll leave this for a separate update, for now"
Security of the platform has the highest priority for Populous Team and could introduce delay but this extra efford was already planned in, so there will
be no delay for the BETA, as to the facts known today 11.11.17.

ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-brace-yourselves-the-beta-is-coming-9926ef1acc9f

"The Beta.
The Beta is coming.

The CEO decides about when BETA will start, it will be in Q4 - November. CEO has not informed about a change of date.
And an update  about BETA will be done, as the press release say: "We’ll leave this for a separate update, for now"
Security of the platform has the highest priority for Populous Team and could introduce delay but this extra efford was already planned in, so there will

Yeah there's no reason not to believe this because Nico and team have delivered on literally everything thus far. The thing getting the biggest crimp from the dying banks is business and there's real value proposition in creating the first adopter phase. Real wealth comes from business and it's new link to blockchain via populous.

There's many imitation bitcoins and ethereums. There's only one populous.
panorama

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

"The Beta.
The Beta is coming.

Going from saying beta will be in November to it'll be in Q4 is literally a change. Maybe Nov is still the goal, but by saying it'll be Q4 clearly opens the possibility that it could be December. I'm not sure how you could interpret that any other way.

I'm a big PPT supporter, so I'm not trying to be negative in any way. I'd rather they launch it when it's ready to be launched, even if that means December.

ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

"The Beta.
The Beta is coming.

Going from saying beta will be in November to it'll be in Q4 is literally a change. Maybe Nov is still the goal, but by saying it'll be Q4 clearly opens the possibility that it could be December. I'm not sure how you could interpret that any other way.

I'm a big PPT supporter, so I'm not trying to be negative in any way. I'd rather they launch it when it's ready to be launched, even if that means December.

Yeah maybe we get December. So instead of a week we wait 3 weeks. Oh geez it's so frustrating lol. It's so entertaining to watch populous gun down a lot of big altcoins mainly because so many don't have a real world value proposition attached to them AT ALL. It's gotta be frustrating to see something that's not on a lot of exchanges driving over your coins. And those other coins are everywhere I guess the product just has some kind of defect or something haha. Others are waiting years for their products we're happy we only have weeks at the most.  Smiley
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

These other exchanges are going to develop some nasty lockjaw or something. They're passing up on a great coin and they only have themselves to blame. They better make the right move because this populous coin is starting to look like a black eye for them if they don't list. Tons of lost revenue will be found in a bottomless pit of shame after they realized the real product wasn't on their exchange and all the money melted out and to etherdelta lul.

It's top 25 above steem now? Seriously man mercatox, hitbtc, and etherdelta got their hands full with this one. sheesh we got any relief pitchers warming up yet?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

In long term populous got the potential to go to over 100 dollar in the next one year. I really believe in this project and have a lot of trust in the developement team. This project is unique to me.
fajarkus12

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

In long term populous got the potential to go to over 100 dollar in the next one year. I really believe in this project and have a lot of trust in the developement team. This project is unique to me.
You're right, better to hold this coin for long term investment because more profitable. Also as long as market condition stable and there is no bad big news this coin price has possibility raise to $100
ecivfesrire

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:26 AM

Yep just loading up on every microdip or anything really. might as well add to the stash this one is a gem.
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:07 AM

Liquidate your bitcoins into bcc (free coin) sounds like a scam. Just Semiserious defending his illogical short when he comes in here and admits he's been in bad coins that got him like that one that turned to $0.07.

How many zillions of times people have said btc is going down because of xx coin? And it's never happened. It doesn't work that way because many more people know bitcoin than the rest of cryptocurrency combined.

Hey retard. Look at BCH. I told you and you laughed at it. It will now surpass Ethereum in marketcap. LOL, who is the fudtard? I tripled my money in 48 hours in the Bitcoin Cash
SemiSeriousInvestor

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:26 AM

Bitcoin Cash now 2nd place in Marketcap above Ethereum. Told ya so
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: