Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

is it added to hitbtc ?cant find on the site =(

It was announced yesterday that PPT is added but market is not activate yet. We should expect this happening anytime soon. It is usual to see Hitbtc taking some time to make sure of everything before allowing trading for any token. We will not have to wait for long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

You guys can scream all your lungs out for listing in exchanges like Bitfinex/Bittrex and it will mean absolutely nothing.
You guys think you are informed and in the know, but you don't know PPT will never be listed in Bitfinex/Bittrex for a reason.
Your false expectation will be your biggest disappointment.

The one and only reason why you keep screaming for Bitfinex/Bittrex listing is for the price to be pumped up so you can sell your token at hefty profits and then roll over the money into another ICO, nothing else.
Everything else (like "I can tell my friends to buy at their fav exchange") is just excuses.
It is your right to be a short-term trader, but at least try not to behave like a jackass all the time.

For you guys to keep repeating the same old script that PPT should be listed in bigger exchanges sounds so tired already.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Tell me, what exactly will you do if PPT will never ever be listed in Bittrex because of Bittrex's listing policy?
Will you jump off from a tall building and die?
Will you sell all your token and go elsewhere?
Or will you shut the fuck up about Bittrex listing?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jahigrant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

PPT is added to Hitbtc already. Next Bittrex in line in my opinion seeing the work. It seems that Bittrex will be ready to add new tokens in very near future and till then PPT platform will be in beta already. I mean to say PPT will see huge appreciation in that case.
I need the link.can you provide me the link of hitbtc where i can trade my PPT coin? actually is not so big exchange i think.we need more big exchange platform. we need huge volume for this great coi[Suspicious link removed]ice already decreased a lot. Sad Sad hope it will increase soon.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PPT-to-ETH
Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

Hi everyone, Just letting you that we making good progress on the beta.

tmurfsbaby

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

Amazing attempt at the use of the English language. Stick to the 9 - 5 Niko. Populous is a nice weekend job though.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:45:20 PM

Phew, can I take over for the Populous outreach? LOL I'm an architect but can switch fields b/c PPT clearly needs better communication with the public and a more commanding use of the English language.  You can pay me 1k PPT a week and I can start right now.

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

Phew, can I take over for the Populous outreach? LOL I'm an architect but can switch fields b/c PPT clearly needs better communication with the public and a more commanding use of the English language.  You can pay me 1k PPT a week and I can start right now.

I think you guys are referring to their English writing ability. From what I've seen they speak fine. Here's the thing though: you don't need English in Asia where all the real growth is happening. Don't get me wrong I'm from America, but all our companies are basically failures/failing. Why is it so important to appease the western debt balloon? Populous merely needs to offer a service here that is desperately needed.

Additionally: they already hired a firm called the marketing eye to handle promotions/outreach.
jahigrant

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:58:58 PM

You have to be quicker than that:
https://i.imgur.com/0GlGuZ0.jpg
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:02:44 PM

You have to be quicker than that:

You son of a bitch.  I literally lol'd in my office Smiley
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

I think you guys are referring to their English writing ability. From what I've seen they speak fine. Here's the thing though: you don't need English in Asia where all the real growth is happening. Don't get me wrong I'm from America, but all our companies are basically failures/failing. Why is it so important to appease the western debt balloon? Populous merely needs to offer a service here that is desperately needed.

Additionally: they already hired a firm called the marketing eye to handle promotions/outreach.

So, they hired a marketing firm and this is how they're updating the forum? Nice...makes sense..........

Appease the western debt balloon? WTF are you talking about?
ecivfesrire

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:11:44 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:22:40 PM by ecivfesrire

Lol languard. US now over 20 trillion in debt. UK lousy GDP. I rest my case.

Edit: I'm trying to say that people are going to use what they NEED. In this case they need invoice factoring. So you can do all the outreach to pump the coin but that doesn't really matter unless the platform works. When the platform works, people will come. And you only need to get the wording/spelling right once on the platform.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

Edit: I'm trying to say that people are going to use what they NEED. In this case they need invoice factoring. So you can do all the outreach to pump the coin but that doesn't really matter unless the platform works. When the platform works, people will come. And you only need to get the wording/spelling right once on the platform.

HAHA fair enough!  I have thousands of PPT and agree with you regarding the need for the platform I was hooked on the project since reading the WP, once this is up and running I can see millions of people using Populous.  However, in the meantime, let's use some fucking spell check and a second read over on the messages you're sending out to countless investors of your project.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:00:32 AM

HAHA fair enough!  I have thousands of PPT and agree with you regarding the need for the platform I was hooked on the project since reading the WP, once this is up and running I can see millions of people using Populous.  However, in the meantime, let's use some fucking spell check and a second read over on the messages you're sending out to countless investors of your project.

It might not necessarily be about debt increase, it might be about debt management.

You know like a lender company can organize much better to whom they gave loans and the borrower also knows exactly how much he has to pay back.

While speculators can also assess the risk in the market, if a lender smess a potential default he can dump the debt and let some high risk trader pick it up.

It might actually save us from a debt meltdown, who knwos.

At least that is how I figure PPT would work after it would grow to an institutional level. But in the beginning I think it will mostly handle supply chain invoices, like companies paying their bills and things like that I think.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:02:56 AM

You guys can scream all your lungs out for listing in exchanges like Bitfinex/Bittrex and it will mean absolutely nothing.
You guys think you are informed and in the know, but you don't know PPT will never be listed in Bitfinex/Bittrex for a reason.
Your false expectation will be your biggest disappointment.

The one and only reason why you keep screaming for Bitfinex/Bittrex listing is for the price to be pumped up so you can sell your token at hefty profits and then roll over the money into another ICO, nothing else.
Everything else (like "I can tell my friends to buy at their fav exchange") is just excuses.
It is your right to be a short-term trader, but at least try not to behave like a jackass all the time.

For you guys to keep repeating the same old script that PPT should be listed in bigger exchanges sounds so tired already.
Dorky you don't get it. Tokens magically gain value when they are listed on big exchanges! People are so stupid that they value coins by the size of exchange they are on, rather than the value of the underlying token.
/S

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
ecivfesrire

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:21:10 AM

Lol it's all good. Yeah I don't have quite that many ppt, but still a decent amount.

I saw this that got me interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6f9aPByzeU

I agree with what everybody is saying about the spellcheck, and I will admit that it bothers me too. I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have worked and been through college with a ton of engineers that are horrible at writing and spelling. However, I work for a fortune 100 company and even they utilize invoice factoring every day. Actually it's almost every hour practically I hear "invoice," so even the big guys need this stuff. We're in a good thing. It's cool if we keep bickering about the spelling and writing skills haha. If the spelling and writing get fixed we probably would be spared some of this unnecessary drama.
ecivfesrire

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:35:46 AM

It might not necessarily be about debt increase, it might be about debt management.

You know like a lender company can organize much better to whom they gave loans and the borrower also knows exactly how much he has to pay back.

While speculators can also assess the risk in the market, if a lender smess a potential default he can dump the debt and let some high risk trader pick it up.

It might actually save us from a debt meltdown, who knwos.

At least that is how I figure PPT would work after it would grow to an institutional level. But in the beginning I think it will mostly handle supply chain invoices, like companies paying their bills and things like that I think.
[/quote]

Yeah it would definitely help to have the efficient model that populous is proposing for managing debt as you say. I guess the debt increase part is from all this unnecessary interest being tacked on by banks. They always need to be bailed out and they lose track of things. Silly equifax got wacked last week. I've been watching the central bankers/governments for the past 10-15 years. What they do is sad and funny at the same time. We need something better. And no worries I don't expect us to fix all the nonsense TOMORROW. I'm patient. If ppt is $1 tomorrow, I wouldn't blink before buying more. I'm thinking about the BIG PICTURE.

Some ico holders with 10x profit probably want a new car today. Nothing wrong with that. I think it's nice that some ppt holders aren't so greedy.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

Dorky you don't get it. Tokens magically gain value when they are listed on big exchanges! People are so stupid that they value coins by the size of exchange they are on, rather than the value of the underlying token.
/S

Looks like you have no idea about the microstructure of markets, you should do you home work on Money Velocity Effects on Price discovery:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1509.08503.pdf
https://export.arxiv.org/pdf/1709.01268
https://export.arxiv.org/pdf/1702.04443

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Dorky

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:21:27 AM

Looks like you have no idea about the microstructure of markets, you should do you home work on Money Velocity Effects on Price discovery:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1509.08503.pdf
https://export.arxiv.org/pdf/1709.01268
https://export.arxiv.org/pdf/1702.04443

Getting listed in bigger exchanges has absolutely nothing to do with Money Velocity effect on price discovery.
Otherwise you can cite academic researches that prove getting listed in bigger exchanges will do just that.
Please don't use random occurrences as some scientific fact.

"Getting listed in bigger exchanges will spike the price" is as FALSE as "stock split will make the price go higher".
They come true NOT because they are driven by validity, but by self-fulfilling prophecy.
And here you are trying to say self-fulfilling prophecy is valid by quoting money velocity, which is total BS.

By the way, have you ever really gone thru the 3 links you provided?
Because they have nothing to do with money velocity, and they have nothing to do with getting listed in bigger exchanges.

Look, here's the real deal.
Bittrex cannot list PPT (and many other ICO tokens) because they don't want to list tokens that behave like securities that may imply investments (even though they have no problem listing currencies).
So you can either sell all your PPT or shut up about Bittrex listing (because such listing will never come).
You are barking at the wrong tree here.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Dorky

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

There is only a few ways to make PPT fly to the moon:

1. Follow the development of the Populous invoice trading platform, to make sure it is flawless.
2. Promote/market Populous' services to business owners everywhere around the world.
3. Provide great services to users of Populous' invoice trading platform to create a reputable brand.

Everything else is just for pump-n-dump short-term spike for short-term trading.
Yelling and screaming for Bittrex listing is one of such "everything else".

This will take years, but hey, if short-term trading is all you really wanted, then you shouldn't have gotten into PPT in the first place.
You should have gotten into some other ICO tokens that don't behave like securities, that will stand much higher chance of Bittrex listing, that you can sell your "getting listed in Bittrex will spike the price" hype to pump the price short-term and make your money quick and easy.

PPT is not for short-term traders.
Tough luck to you, if you are.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: