Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277179 times)
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:54:31 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 12:26:57 PM by Phase_Shifter99

That is true UK business plan needs time and resources and we can call it long term but once more advanced version of the platform will begin to be available price will start climbing in reaction to those updates. We should expect release of beta version in few weeks time that will be ignored by investors and market.

Hi, makes absolutly sense to me. Who has plans to invest into PPT, has following that logic several weeks left to do that - before its getting very expensive(which it will never be* because PPT it will generate passive income).
I have some other investments that will possibly increase in that time, which may I can successfully shift in some weeks into PPT.
But also I could think that from now a light upward trend can start, which will go into a parabolic increase to build up the EW-Wave 3 for PPT. Very interessting times ahead for us !

Also I see no competition right now, only "me too" tokens which have currently only words, no working products even not clear concepts.
If one of the competitiors can show real world value, I would only expect a Cokah-Cola/Pepsy type of second best one.
Populous will be a 800 Pound Gorilla, in its own market. It will be a hot ride...

*Price will adjust to the market-capitalisation which flows into the Populous-Platform and the revenues/yield it can produce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

I still don't think some people understand that Discentralised exchanges are the future whether we like it or not, Can you see what PBOC actions on exchange do to the market which is not possible with discentralised exchange, you better embraced the future now or less you will be left behind

Decentralized exchange is good only if it is perfectly competitive without the need for regulation like a centralized platform. The downside is that there are small number of decentralized exchange offers high trading volume.
There are pros and cons regarding decentralized exchange as well as centralized exchange. you have to make your choice after all.

I've used EtherDelta since it was started in order to buy projects I really really want to get in on (VERI, PPT, XRL, CDT) but I have to say the interface is absolute garbage and the decentralized exchange space is wide open for the taking.  The buy/sell depth chart is like a thumbnail and the candles are essentially useless I have no idea who designed this but it needs an overhaul and quick.  I want all of these projects to get on other exchanges so prospective investors actually have a way to invest without migrating to an exchange that don't understand or feel comfortable using...
I also don't like the interface, so sad they don't seem to have a way to help out. It has a large volume however and this must have been the reason for the negligence to complains. I would have chosen it as good option of exchange for the availability of almost all erc20 token

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:03:18 PM

@populous world

Why aren't we on hitbtc? We are drowning on Ether delta
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

@populous world

Why aren't we on hitbtc? We are drowning on Ether delta
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/909716149159555072

It's on hitbtc at this point. PPT is getting the run around like many other coins/tokens by these exchanges.
abused wens

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:51:20 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

I am not in any rush for PPT to be on the big exchanges as it gives much time for longer term cheaper accumulation for those who really and truly believe in the essence of this project. I hope to purchase another 100 or so this week and hope the price remains low and stable for the coming one or two months to give me time to purchase a few hundred more. I always takes time for a good project to rise.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:43:02 AM

The Populous ICO has been finished few month ago.but not yet populous added a good exchange platfrom!!Its only in Etherdelta and mercatox(shit excahnger)The daily volume of populous coin is $440,989 according to the coinmarketcap. I think we need more big exchange platform like bittrex or polo or cryptopia.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

https://medium.com/bitpopulous

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous

Twitter is the best way to keep in touch with them and stay updated on time there. They have really interesting business plan and great vision about the future direction of this project.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

The Populous ICO has been finished few month ago.but not yet populous added a good exchange platfrom!!Its only in Etherdelta and mercatox(shit excahnger)The daily volume of populous coin is $440,989 according to the coinmarketcap. I think we need more big exchange platform like bittrex or polo or cryptopia.
Who cares?
It is development of the company and maturing of the business model that will boost value, not getting on a fancy exchange.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

PPT is added to Hitbtc already. Next Bittrex in line in my opinion seeing the work. It seems that Bittrex will be ready to add new tokens in very near future and till then PPT platform will be in beta already. I mean to say PPT will see huge appreciation in that case.
nitrust

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

i just seen that. It had 0 effect on price
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:29:23 AM

Seems like a good time to enjoy the opportunity to get some more cheapo ppt/dollar cost average. That's what I did anyways. I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's just going to skyrocket in 10 minutes. All the cryptos are down. This isn't burgerking you can't have what you want. It's real life. You don't just press a button and get everything you want. I like what Populous is doing, so I give them a few bucks and then come back in a few months. DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

EDIT: If you're on coin market cap: remember hit-btc isn't showing up there yet in the markets tab, so of course the price won't be affected. And Hit-BTC isn't everyone's fav exchange either. I'm just happy that Populous worked hard to get through the crowd of ICOs and other junk to get on there.  Smiley
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

Seems like a good time to enjoy the opportunity to get some more cheapo ppt/dollar cost average. That's what I did anyways. I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's just going to skyrocket in 10 minutes. All the cryptos are down. This isn't burgerking you can't have what you want. It's real life. You don't just press a button and get everything you want. I like what Populous is doing, so I give them a few bucks and then come back in a few months. DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

The natives are getting restless! Lol. Everyone know's its potential, people are getting hungry and salivating at the mouth.  Be patient.  Don't get frustrated and sell.  This isn't the one.  Sometimes it's the trades that you don't make that matter the most.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:00:54 AM

PPT is added to Hitbtc already. Next Bittrex in line in my opinion seeing the work. It seems that Bittrex will be ready to add new tokens in very near future and till then PPT platform will be in beta already. I mean to say PPT will see huge appreciation in that case.

Bittrex is the best place for now, all coins will want to go to it, including PPT.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:53:16 AM

You guys are total idiots.
What makes you think a token getting listed in any particular exchanges will cause the price to fly?
99.9% of the people that are not you, are not as stupid jackass as you think.
They are not some stupid jackass that will sell their houses and buy up the token just because it gets listed in some XYZ exchanges so that you may make some short-term trading profits to be rolled over to other tokens.
You guys seriously need to learn about investing 101.

Practice what you preach.
If you think the price will fly once it gets listed in any particular exchanges, then you should sell your house and car and use all the money to buy the token.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

What makes you think a token getting listed in any particular exchanges will cause the price to fly?
They are not some stupid jackass that will sell their houses and buy up the token just because it gets listed in some XYZ exchanges so that you may make some short-term trading profits to be rolled over to other tokens.

Woah cowboy, ease up on the completely unnecessary insults. 

I do agree with the main point though, I'm really tired of hearing every single thread for every single project not listed on Bittrex or Polo or Binance just bitch and bitch about not getting on exchanges with more liquidity.  It typically helps projects get exposure and raise the volume but history shows that it rarely causes the project to explode like everyone expects it to.  Look at when BAT was listed to Bittrex, it was dumped harder than any coin dump I've ever seen!  Then let's look at Monaco being added to Binance, it went from 3$ to 25$ only to normalize at 8$, there is sometimes a FOMO rally but it almost always settles back down to natural values. 

That being said, what having bigger exchanges does help with, is when there is big news announced and major milestones that are reached having the exposure to more traders will help the price rise in real time. 
PANCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:11:39 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:28:58 AM by PANCrypto

Lol this is the reason I have you ignored, you talk like a immature person trying to educate others. That doesn't fly my friend.
seenmidnight

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:42 AM

I think the community is split into 2 main camps:

• First Camp - Investors who bought and hold PPT, who are waiting for the product to launch and looking forward to using PPT in buying invoices.
  • Second Camp - Traders who bought and are looking for a pump to sell their PPT, not really keen on using the tokens.

We should understand that not everyone who bought PPT thinks like you or has the same goals as you.
Even for people who haven't bought any PPT, it is fine for them to be curious to know more.

It's a shame we have immature people throwing insults at fellow people within the Populous community.
We may have different personal goals, but as a community, we all do want to see progress and that should be respected.

I do want to see PPT on Bittrex too. Mainly so I can tell my friends who only use one exchange (Bittrex) to get it. I really don't think a price pump will come from being listed there but it'll be nice to be able to tell people I know who aren't as crypto-literate as me, to go get it on their favourite exchange.
CW168

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:11:22 AM

is it added to hitbtc ?cant find on the site =(
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

So much rage all I wanted was my $2.xx double deluxe ppt burger. Quit concern trolling me I know there has to be a few central bankers in here that are frightened by this koin. What happened to interest for putting my money into savings? Don't tread on me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: