Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:05:16 PM

For marketing we investors can not do anything .... this has to do the team and the dev.
What we can do is buy ARTE with token MNE when ico starts, so there will be less and less MNE in circulation and the price should increase.

If the majority of future ART investors have already bought their MNE, prices won't rise that much. Maybe the marketing will lure in new investors but I doubt it, the MNE price increase could happen but it doesn't appear likely to me. Also, the devs should've started a bounty program to let us promote their projects in an efficient way

I think the ICO news has been priced into the current price, by now the price should have pumped up due to buying pressure but not yet and again looking at the bonus order there won't be any incentive again after the first day bonus unless most people are looking to get into the ICO using Ether tokens

Glad you looked at my analysis. ur smart..

Guess I'm investing every MNE I have into ART to get that passive genesis address mining income

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:24:59 PM

For marketing we investors can not do anything .... this has to do the team and the dev.
What we can do is buy ARTE with token MNE when ico starts, so there will be less and less MNE in circulation and the price should increase.

If the majority of future ART investors have already bought their MNE, prices won't rise that much. Maybe the marketing will lure in new investors but I doubt it, the MNE price increase could happen but it doesn't appear likely to me. Also, the devs should've started a bounty program to let us promote their projects in an efficient way

I think the ICO news has been priced into the current price, by now the price should have pumped up due to buying pressure but not yet and again looking at the bonus order there won't be any incentive again after the first day bonus unless most people are looking to get into the ICO using Ether tokens

Guess I'm investing every MNE I have into ART to get that passive genesis address mining income

yeah me too I have big hopes in artemine, hope it will do better than minereum
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

yeah me too I have big hopes in artemine, hope it will do better than minereum
Artmine will be much better than minereum , with new smart contract and i am sure dev will tell us!
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:01:35 AM

Another question. One last thing that is yet to determine IMO.
Let's assume I invest 230 MNE in an ARTE genesis address that will mine its 23000 coins for 63 years.
If we do the math : 365*63 => 22995 so I can expect to get at least ~1 ARTE per day for the 63 coming years.

Is this correct?
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

Let's assume I invest 230 MNE in an ARTE genesis address that will mine its 23000 coins for 63 years.
If we do the math : 365*63 => 22995 so I can expect to get at least ~1 ARTE per day for the 63 coming years.

Is this correct?

On average it should work like that but as said before mining will slow down over time so expect a bigger inflation at the start and less inflation at the end of the 63 years period (so take notice of this in your will :-))
Issue is more the value of ART since the total supply depends on the success of the ICO (uncapped). MNE has a current supply < 1 mio and retails below 4 USD.
If art is valued on a couple of cts then it could take a while to offset your investment, even when purchased in MNE.

IMO this ICO could work if it generates enough liquidity to get it circulated broadly (listed at many exchanges).
Saw a comment on Hitbc earlier but be honest, what kind of trading takes place here on MNE? If you want to sell 1000 MNE here it takes ages to get your order filled.

CryptoMeister
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:35:26 AM

...If you want to sell 1000 MNE here it takes ages to get your order filled.
Not so long.
24 h volume for MNE was these days a little less than 15 btc.
With a MNE at 0.00085 btc.
Then 17,500 MNE are trading in one day (and in only 2 exchanges).
primipapa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

Dear Dev, everything is about artemine, but can you please confirm that Minereum World App is being developed and its first version gonna come by end of this year as it is planned? thx
MiBambino

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Is this correct?

On average it should work like that but as said before mining will slow down over time so expect a bigger inflation at the start and less inflation at the end of the 63 years period (so take notice of this in your will :-))
Issue is more the value of ART since the total supply depends on the success of the ICO (uncapped). MNE has a current supply < 1 mio and retails below 4 USD.
If art is valued on a couple of cts then it could take a while to offset your investment, even when purchased in MNE.

IMO this ICO could work if it generates enough liquidity to get it circulated broadly (listed at many exchanges).
Saw a comment on Hitbc earlier but be honest, what kind of trading takes place here on MNE? If you want to sell 1000 MNE here it takes ages to get your order filled.

You can always try to sell your genesis address for a little profit upfront

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:19:21 AM

Is this correct?

You can always try to sell your genesis address for a little profit upfront

For that, for instance, is it necessary to invest with diff. adresses or it will be possible to move ARTE coins to addresses after the Ico, i mean 10k in one, and then distribute them to wallets... lol dafuq im so lost

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Some one wishes to push down the price and acquire more before ICO starts. Otherwise, someone is panicking. I wonder why do you sell cheap? Instead you can invest in the ICO.
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

Some one wishes to push down the price and acquire more before ICO starts. Otherwise, someone is panicking. I wonder why do you sell cheap? Instead you can invest in the ICO.
There are speculators buying MNE in hopes of pushing up prices after having information on ICO days, but prices are not up to expectations, so they have sold off the MNE

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

I also think invest into upcoming project is pretty good decision instead of selling this coin just to be panic. MNE has very attractive conversion rate which is really good choice for investment into this after the end of this crowdsale all invested MNE will get burnt and supply will decrease.
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:47:28 AM

There are speculators buying MNE in hopes of pushing up prices after having information on ICO days, but prices are not up to expectations, so they have sold off the MNE

They should have invested into ARTE ICO on the first day which would have resulted in better gain in the future. Or, they might have sold on September 14. There are investors coming on September 14. Only 10% of the available supply is in the markets. Two chances are missed.

Everyone who took part in Minereum distribution made good profit. So, investing in ARTE ICO don't let you to lose anything. Just invest your MNE into ARTE ICO. Don't dump it for few satoshis profit.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

I'm waiting to start Ico for artemine. Unfortunately i will have to buy with MNE and i'm not a genesis Holder.

cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

I'm waiting to start Ico for artemine. Unfortunately i will have to buy with MNE and i'm not a genesis Holder.

Make unfortunate into fortunate for you. Ensure your genesis holding for ARTE. Good luck from me. Plan on your budgets.
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Hey everybody...it's tylerderden, fuckers hacked my account. We really need to get on Bittrex, I've talked to my contacts and the response was "what makes Minereum so special?" So let's start educating people about that. The days of "hey add this" are over, we need to be smart with our marketing and explain to people the brilliance of this project. I've been out doing my thing hitting music festivals and whatnot but i'm back and ready to get after it. One of the big concerns for people like me is the power usage of mining and it's effects on our planet, This project mitigates that. We need to spread the word so everyone understands the impact this tech has on the whole crypto scene. good luck everybody and props to the dev team for all your hard work.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

Hey everybody...it's tylerderden, fuckers hacked my account. We really need to get on Bittrex, I've talked to my contacts and the response was "what makes Minereum so special?" So let's start educating people about that. The days of "hey add this" are over, we need to be smart with our marketing and explain to people the brilliance of this project. I've been out doing my thing hitting music festivals and whatnot but i'm back and ready to get after it. One of the big concerns for people like me is the power usage of mining and it's effects on our planet, This project mitigates that. We need to spread the word so everyone understands the impact this tech has on the whole crypto scene. good luck everybody and props to the dev team for all your hard work.

That's really not our job, but the devs.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

it's crypto brother, it is what you make it. you don't want to assist cool, I've been here for quite awhile and I can tell you that demand and volume are what makes an exchange get interested in a project.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

it's crypto brother, it is what you make it. you don't want to assist cool, I've been here for quite awhile and I can tell you that demand and volume are what makes an exchange get interested in a project.

That we can agree on. I do assist, in fact I promote all the coins I believe in. But, users can't raise demand and volume as much, cuz that's the devs job, and they do it by launching marketing campaigns, bounty campaigns, a good white paper, facebook ads, being active on social media, ... pretty much everything the devs haven't done yet.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

Lets see how many people this ICO will bring . Probably will see some movement on ICO DAY on mne markets . But who knows
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: