Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438030 times)
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:53:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

The start of the ICO is only few hours away, we would like to provide few more details about it:

1. Start Time

As already announced, the ICO will start at 5 PM UTC (Today, September 14).

To be sure about the timing you can check the counter on our website on the top right corner: http://artemine.org/

2. Minimum Amounts allowed in the ICO

ETH: 0.1
MNE: 10

3. Transactions

For participants on the ICO all they will have to do is to send a simple ETH or MNE transaction to the ICO Address that we will post when the ICO is live.

4. Genesis Addresses Generation

All participants will have the address from where they sent the ETH or MNE converted into a ARTE Genesis Address (All addresses will be generated after the ICO).

-> DO NOT send coins to the ICO Address from exchanges like kraken, poloniex, etc.

For transparency, all the Genesis Addresses along with the attributed ARTE will be visible on this page:

http://genesis.artemine.org/

The page will be updated in real time.
Thank's for info, dev. Price is still low, it's a good opportunity to participate in Artemine ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shiva.India

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

Okay there are a lot of people here who do not know what they are doing.

How do we send coins to the ICO if not from an exchange?

Do we use my ehter wallet or some other wallet?

This info sure would have been useful much sooner so everyone could download the wallets in order to get the best rate
on the first day.

DEV post links. 

1) Proceed to a withdrawal of your MNE tokens from the current exchange you're trading to by inserting your MEW address.

2) Make sure your MNE tokens are deposited to the MEW wallet you first created using the dedicated website : https://www.myetherwallet.com/

3) Once this done, just send your MNE from the MEW wallet to the Ethereum address we'll be provided by the Dev.

4) Wait until the end of the ICO to get your genesis address. Don't forget the ARTE genesis address you'll get will be the MEW address you withdrew your MNE tokens from.

I have no clue what I am doing.  Do I click "send ether and tokens" to log in?  I created a myether account. Now I am confused.  I saved and backed up all codes.  Do I need GAS to send tokens?  this is really confusing.

- Ok so click on the following hyperlink : https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
(You may want to do this on your own by clicking on the "View wallet info" tab on the upper right corner).

- Select the "private key" ticker then paste the private key you got when generating your address password.

- The wallet should be decrypted successfully.

- From now, copy the wallet address and use it as the recipient when withdrawing from your exchange.

- Note you'll need to have at least 0.01 ETH in your MEW wallet to cover the gas cost when sending your MNE to the Ethereum ICO address.

Done  Wink
Thanks for your post. I have loaded MNE token to custom token address  successfully and Now for which address I need to transfer . When I can  transfer before ICO starts or during ICo also I can do ?..After transaction where i can see my artemine tokens  ?

Thanks in advance
Shiva
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:16 AM

Since the self mining contract is tied to Ethereum mining blocks what then happens when Ethereum switch from POW to POS? will the self mining contract cease to work? according to many people ETH POS is to commence soon!
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

ARTE ICO will begin in 7 hours and MNE price is not jumping... it is falling down...
And now, there is a lot of sell orders , and a lot are big, very big : many are over 100 MNE and even one at 500 MNE.
Who are selling in such quantities for a so low price ? Why ?
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

ARTE ICO will begin in 7 hours and MNE price is not jumping... it is falling down...
And now, there is a lot of sell orders , and a lot are big, very big : many are over 100 MNE and even one at 500 MNE.

everyone who thinks the ARTE won't raise any attention
shiva.India

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

It seems DEV is stopping to raise the MNE price . Because people have to  purchase more ART coins with lessor price.  It may raise After the first day of ICO. Keep on watch.
taitruong

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

Prices are being pushed down so that the whales get more crowded.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

This is my opinion as well that when people were expecting an increase in value of MNE token it did reverse move. This is pure manipulation to push the weak hands out to have minimum stake from next token generation addresses in artemine. I will say instead of selling this cheap better invest them into artemine and help the dev to reduce supply of this token.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

The concept of this ICO is quite unique since its the first time you can use an Alt for it. Basically people are quite anxious to see how this will work out, some will stress out and have weak hands while others take the risk and hold until the ICO is live.
No one knows how this will work out but rest assure that there will be some activity as of tomorrow around MNE and ART. IMHO it makes sense to acquire a lot of MNE to exchange for ART since there is not a lot of risk (even with MNE trading above $10) since there will be an option to trade in your acquired Genesis account and get some decent money back for it.
Basically ART is an more advanced version of MNE and will have it's own functionalities like the ICO creation lab and Genesis exchange so you are not trading in for something w/o any purpose.
Remember that most ICO raised ventures still need to proof themselves w/o much benchmark. ART can be benchmarked against MNE and the tech works! So why not invest in something that already has a successful track record rather then put your money into something that looks good on paper but could fail easily if they can't get their tech working.

Other ICO's only except ETH or BTC and the risk is much higher in terms of RIO. Getting large amounts of MNE will guarantee a good deal for ART but with the declining supply the chances for a decent price will reduce when time passes in the ICO phase.
I hope people understand that there is a sense of urgency to acquire now since the price will gradually increase when the weak hands are relieved from their burden :-)

CryptoMeister
Coinbro

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

Is there a way to verify that the MNE from the Token Creation Service has been burned?
Same question for the MNEs from the ICO - do I just have to believe that the tokens from the ICO will be burned or can I verify it?
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

Is there a way to verify that the MNE from the Token Creation Service has been burned?
Same question for the MNEs from the ICO - do I just have to believe that the tokens from the ICO will be burned or can I verify it?

Easiest way to verify this is that the total supply is reducing after the burning (after ICO at least)
Otherwise call out to dev to reconfirm the burning and request proof to this if you are suspicious about the process.

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

Easiest way to verify this is that the total supply is reducing after the burning (after ICO at least)
Otherwise call out to dev to reconfirm the burning and request proof to this if you are suspicious about the process.

I think the devs are quite honest people and they'll stick by their promises. They might keep some mne to sell so they can pay for advertising. They said the contributed eth will be used to pay for the ads, but let's be honest no one will pay with eth.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

May be people with multiple genesis accounts were waiting for this moment to make qick money and get out.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

i thought that today price of MNE will be 10+ usd, but we see that its about 3 usd:/
till ico left few hours, hope there will be some activity and price will be x2 from current

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

May be people with multiple genesis accounts were waiting for this moment to make qick money and get out.

Have patience, the ICO hasn't started yet.

CryptoMeister
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

I'm going to send half of all my MNE, the dev team is going to burn all the MNE sent to the ARTEMINE ICO. MNE supply will be lower and price should reflect the lower supply. Win/Win situation.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

I'm going to send half of all my MNE, the dev team is going to burn all the MNE sent to the ARTEMINE ICO. MNE supply will be lower and price should reflect the lower supply. Win/Win situation.
The time comes when i will be selling the MNE that i have. Been waiting for this for a long time now. Hopefully i will reach the perceived value we have for it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

The time comes when i will be selling the MNE that i have. Been waiting for this for a long time now. Hopefully i will reach the perceived value we have for it.

Despite that I thought this would be a great incentive for the value of MNE it appears to work the other way around.
Apparently there is not much appetite for obtaining MNE and get onboard of ART which is a shame.
A lot of people were expecting > $10 rates but it looks more like $2 when the ICO starts

Any thought?

CryptoMeister
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

Despite that I thought this would be a great incentive for the value of MNE it appears to work the other way around.
Apparently there is not much appetite for obtaining MNE and get onboard of ART which is a shame.
A lot of people were expecting > $10 rates but it looks more like $2 when the ICO starts

Any thought?

just wait for ico to start.... We will see a huge gain soo and that will attract more and more people
snodo

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

Any thought?

Most of us don't understand either.
Most of us expected a much higher value.

The dev is posting very rarely - I think that's a big reason why there is currently a very small number of potential investors to this ICO.
No investors => no demand for MNE.

I still hope there will be some advertising when the ICO started. There will be 30 days where it's better to invest with MNE instead of ETH, so MNE price might come up.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: