Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438024 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

I'm working on a new smart contract.  Any amount of MNE with the coinage of about 2 weeks on a non genesis address can join mining this new contract. This is not an ICO. Just keep it. There are higher rewards for higher holders and much more. You can join anytime. If you have MNE on an address, then you're mining. If you move it, then you're not mining. You can join anytime and disjoin anytime.

Estimated time of launch is September 30, 2017. Signature Campaign will be available once the Announcement page is made.

Important Note : I'm not anyway related to Minereum and Artemine team.

Try to create a seperate announcement for this project, you'll get more recoginition and attention to your project

Yes, Announcement Page will be posted soon.

cool, thanks! Have you considered working with the Minereum devs?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dynerium

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

I'm working on a new smart contract.  Any amount of MNE with the coinage of about 2 weeks on a non genesis address can join mining this new contract. This is not an ICO. Just keep it. There are higher rewards for higher holders and much more. You can join anytime. If you have MNE on an address, then you're mining. If you move it, then you're not mining. You can join anytime and disjoin anytime.

Estimated time of launch is September 30, 2017. Signature Campaign will be available once the Announcement page is made.

Try to create a seperate announcement for this project, you'll get more recoginition and attention to your project

No. If there is a need, I will do.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

So this will be like a pos?  If you have coins you get rewarded with such coins.... No coins no reward! Only thing needed is coins in such address? What type of address is needed?
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

It's like as in the old days
Everybody looking for that last straw that will turn things around.
I guess most people bought on average $3.50 and once the rate comes close a massive dump is foreseen. Until that point all that matters is creating a turnaround hype followed by FOMO until most people have their investment recouped.
It does not appear however that Dev latest post created much of an upward trend. I also wonder why he changed his mind about the definite burning of those coins and decided now to create a whole new token with it. You can't do anything with it since it holds no value unless he brings it to an exchange as BTC/ETH pair and takes the money for whatever he promises to do with it. Not quite transparent right?
ICO is needed, if the minereum does not have the funds, the development will not run, making artemine is the right step as well as adding funds for this project, I think the supply need not be reduced, Minereum already has a very low supply

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

So this will be like a pos?  If you have coins you get rewarded with such coins.... No coins no reward! Only thing needed is coins in such address? What type of address is needed?

It can also be said so. Any ethereum address which has a non-zero MNE balance can receive the reward. Existing MNE mining genesis addresses are not allowed.
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

I guess most people bought on average $3.50 and once the rate comes close a massive dump is foreseen. Until that point all that matters is creating a turnaround hype followed by FOMO until most people have their investment recouped.
It does not appear however that Dev latest post created much of an upward trend. I also wonder why he changed his mind about the definite burning of those coins and decided now to create a whole new token with it. You can't do anything with it since it holds no value unless he brings it to an exchange as BTC/ETH pair and takes the money for whatever he promises to do with it. Not quite transparent right?
ICO is needed, if the minereum does not have the funds, the development will not run, making artemine is the right step as well as adding funds for this project, I think the supply need not be reduced, Minereum already has a very low supply

Total supply will grow back to the current level in 4 months due to the automining of the Genesis accounts.
Coins available for trade depend on the amount of active vs. inactive Genesis accounts but the ICO showed that all accounts are actively managed.
IMO supply will grow much faster then before since there is no incentive anymore for Dev to disguise his own Genesis accounts as inactive so they will probably bring coins faster to the exchanges.
If total supply is reduced by "creating a new token' MNE is back to the situation of June/July in terms of total supply. Remember that August also saw bottom price levels of $1USD so reduced supply is not at all a guarantee the prices will increase.

CryptoMeister
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

My quick suggestion:
Burn every ICO MNE right away and use ICO ETH for getting both projects into Bittrex.
musclepump

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

So this will be like a pos?  If you have coins you get rewarded with such coins.... No coins no reward! Only thing needed is coins in such address? What type of address is needed?

It can also be said so. Any ethereum address which has a non-zero MNE balance can receive the reward. Existing MNE mining genesis addresses are not allowed.

Does more coins equal more reward?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

Current progress of the ICO is going on very well some people are contributing through ETH. Still a lot of time left till get finished of this crowdsale I hope dev will get succeed to raise enough funds to continue working on both project. More than 50% of the circulating supply has been invested into this ICO so supply will decrease more.
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

Yes. Token reward is shared to all competing MNE. For example, If there are 200K MNE on these addresses and block reward is 10 tokens, then the share is 10/200000 which is 0.00005 for every competing MNE. If an address holds 100 MNE, then the address will receive 0.005 rewards.
musclepump

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Yes. Token reward is shared to all competing MNE. For example, If there are 200K MNE on these addresses and block reward is 10 tokens, then the share is 10/200000 which is 0.00005 for every competing MNE. If an address holds 100 MNE, then the address will receive 0.005 rewards.

Will this all be automatic or will a user need to do something for staking to start happening?

dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

Will this all be automatic or will a user need to do something for staking to start happening?

The only thing you do is just move your MNE to an ethereum address that you hold the private key. The new smart contract will fetch all MNE addresses.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:21:25 PM

The only thing you do is just move your MNE to an ethereum address that you hold the private key. The new smart contract will fetch all MNE addresses.

So holding on myetherwallet is fine?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

how many minereum still in circulations?
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:34:35 PM

Yes, it is fine.
musclepump

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

WHat about the exchanges holding Mne?
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

Exchange addresses are not excluded in mining. They will mine. I will talk to the exchanges to credit user account balances. I have to wait and see their reply.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:18:11 PM

Holy shit, that's amazing, thank you for putting work in on this and strengthening the MNE community! I might just buy more at this insanely low price to enjoy more mining Smiley
musclepump

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:41 PM

Exchange addresses are not excluded in mining. They will mine. I will talk to the exchanges to credit user account balances. I have to wait and see their reply.

Last question!!! What about an address the has tons of Mne in it that was all combined by tons of gen addresses? 
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

MNE price is disapointing. Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: