Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:16:31 AM

Still the price of Minereum not go up and i not received my MNE token from freewallet org multitoken app, they say that still search the issue but maybe i will not get them during Artemine ICO.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:02:30 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 07:24:44 AM by Tonton99

Still the price of Minereum not go up and i not received my MNE token from freewallet org multitoken app, they say that still search the issue but maybe i will not get them during Artemine ICO.

IMO the current trading level is so low that only the Genesis holders can dump their MNE on you. Take a look at the historic trend line, MNE only spikes when something big is announced (first exchange going live, first announcement ICO) but does not spike when roadmap updates are aired. This means that it is a complete speculative coin and basically nobody believes in the purpose of the scheduled development in the roadmap.
Be fair, through the token release service nothing good has been created and the Pokemon game is a joke. Lottery won't really work considering the low supply so what is in it that would really make sense.

I still keep an eye on it only because MNE is subject to high volatility so if something happens on the exchange level (e.g. Bittrex added, screaming for this for 3 months now) it could be a game changer. Don't expect it will generically increase over time because investors don't think this coin has purpose or a legitimate potential for existence.

Besides, the burning of coins is irrelevant since this has a temporary effect only on the CMG, the coins offered today on the exchanges will not change. Besides the Genesis mining will increase the supply back to 1 mio coins in about 4 months and if any form of development lacks it's back to square one.

On top of this I think that once ART is listed on the exchanges its very doubtful that there will be focus on MNE from the Dev team, sofar most of it are just hollow phrases but I would definitely be proven wrong

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

IMO the current trading level is so low that only the Genesis holders can dump their MNE on you. Take a look at the historic trend line, MNE only spikes when something big is announced (first exchange going live, first announcement ICO) but does not spike when roadmap updates are aired. This means that it is a complete speculative coin and basically nobody believes in the purpose of the scheduled development in the roadmap.
Be fair, through the token release service nothing good has been created and the Pokemon game is a joke. Lottery won't really work considering the low supply so what is in it that would really make sense.

I still keep an eye on it only because MNE is subject to high volatility so if something happens on the exchange level (e.g. Bittrex added, screaming for this for 3 months now) it could be a game changer. Don't expect it will generically increase over time because investors don't think this coin has purpose or a legitimate potential for existence.

Besides, the burning of coins is irrelevant since this has a temporary effect only on the CMG, the coins offered today on the exchanges will not change. Besides the Genesis mining will increase the supply back to 1 mio coins in about 4 months and if any form of development lacks it's back to square one.

On top of this I think that once ART is listed on the exchanges its very doubtful that there will be focus on MNE from the Dev team, sofar most of it are just hollow phrases but I would definitely be proven wrong

Personally I think they should have both companies run side by side. It'd be wise to allow people to invest in both coins using the other, like pay your monthly World App fee in Art, invest in the lottery in Art, fund your ICO with Mne, ...

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Just to clarify something...is it not possible to withdrawl MNE from Livecoin back to Genesis address?

I think genesis addresses cannot receive MNE.

That is correct, genesis addresses can not receive Minereum. If you send it to a genesis address, your MNE will be lost.

The easiest thing to do would be to just create a new myetherwallet address and send it there if you're not interested in keeping it in the Livecoin wallet.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Shathil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

Similar idea chronologic.network, self-mining ....  https://chronologic.network/?utm_source=etherscan&utm_medium=link
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

coin supply still <2mil. literally anything with this supply ends up in 20 dollar range. Im not happy with the development, but dont give your coins away for cheap guys. Just hang onto them, in the crypto world if it can be pumped (mainly low supply coins) it WILL be pumped. My guess is some a-hole is buying a ton up (you can see this happening all the time with huge limit orders) and sometime down the road he will pump it up to 20 bucks and then sell.

So yea, dont sell on a dip cause you think its the end. In crypto, you either sell on the highest peak, or let someone else do it for you with your coins while you take the loss.

My 2 cents.
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

coin supply still <2mil. literally anything with this supply ends up in 20 dollar range. Im not happy with the development, but dont give your coins away for cheap guys. Just hang onto them, in the crypto world if it can be pumped (mainly low supply coins) it WILL be pumped. My guess is some a-hole is buying a ton up (you can see this happening all the time with huge limit orders) and sometime down the road he will pump it up to 20 bucks and then sell.

So yea, dont sell on a dip cause you think its the end. In crypto, you either sell on the highest peak, or let someone else do it for you with your coins while you take the loss.

My 2 cents.

What's the dip? IMO it will fall < 1usd for a while until it becomes clear whether the Dev team really continues to back it up with development. Important to know as well is how both coins pair up in any future development. I understand your points but there must be a trigger for a pump and currently this is not remotely feasible until a couple of things become reconfirmed
abused wens

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

I hope this one will success too.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:13:36 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

More updates soon, stay tuned!

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

Hi All,

We will burn the first received MNEs in the ICO in the next few days! The received MNEs are currently worth around $1 Million (~50% of MNE's supply).

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

The ICO will continue as normal and we will periodically burn the next received tokens.

The MNEs will be sent to the Minereum Token Creation Service (will be automatically burned) and an Ethereum Token will be generated out of it.

We may use this created token just for Minereum/Artemine fans, we are not sure yet.

We may create a vote here on bitcointalk for the community to decide what to do with it, after all, the creation of this token will be worth about $1 Million.

Like I said on the Artemine thread, don't create a new token because you already have two really great ones to focus on. Instead, sell 50.000MNE and use that money to advertise them and get both coins completely developed and listed on a bigger exchange like binance or bittrex. Also, I had the idea to add value to Minereum and Artemine using each other, like you could buy a genesis address with Mne, or pay a monthly fee for the world app in Arte, launch an ICO by paying in Mne, invest in the lottery with Arte, ... and burn a percentage of each Arte/Mne that gets spent on these services

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

Hi All,

Like I said on the Artemine thread, don't create a new token because you already have two really great ones to focus on. Instead, sell 50.000MNE and use that money to advertise them and get both coins completely developed and listed on a bigger exchange like binance or bittrex. Also, I had the idea to add value to Minereum and Artemine using each other, like you could buy a genesis address with Mne, or pay a monthly fee for the world app in Arte, launch an ICO by paying in Mne, invest in the lottery with Arte, ... and burn a percentage of each Arte/Mne that gets spent on these services

All of sudden there are 3 tokens :-) how convienent for the one that holds the most genesis accounts and who donated the most coins. You can't trade this new token as it will be worthless without a purpose.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Dev already has nice plans for the raised MNE during this ICO running for artemine. It sounds cool already that something interested in being planned off channel by dev team before publicly announced their idea. I am sure that will be same cool and stunning whatever will be.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

wow, nice to hear that dev will burn all collected MNE, finally we have a chance for MNE do grow up, cause current price is too small
hope that burn will take place in few days Smiley
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

This honestly makes no sense to me. Not to criticize, but it seems like a crap shoot for this coin to reach the values people are expecting. Maybe im wrong, but it looks like the first plan to create value using the ICO failed. Now people are hoping the burn will create more value? So really its all manipulation? I mean if you truly would like to invest in artemine, then i guess it doesn't matter unless you bought when it was like 5-8 dollars. But then i dont quite understand the advantages of artemine fully. Will have to look into it more.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

This honestly makes no sense to me. Not to criticize, but it seems like a crap shoot for this coin to reach the values people are expecting. Maybe im wrong, but it looks like the first plan to create value using the ICO failed. Now people are hoping the burn will create more value? So really its all manipulation? I mean if you truly would like to invest in artemine, then i guess it doesn't matter unless you bought when it was like 5-8 dollars. But then i dont quite understand the advantages of artemine fully. Will have to look into it more.
Artemine is a different project really, but the dev said that it will be working side by side, on what is we dont know yet, atm, no path is clear yet on where these two coins are going, really just speculation, high risk, high reward they say.
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

In general it is interesting that from this it will turn out all simply in hope of repetition of a way of a minerium here the double two will take place it Huh
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

I'm working on a new smart contract.  Any amount of MNE with the coinage of about 2 weeks on a non genesis address can join mining this new contract. This is not an ICO. Just keep it. There are higher rewards for higher holders and much more. You can join anytime. If you have MNE on an address, then you're mining. If you move it, then you're not mining. You can join anytime and disjoin anytime.

Estimated time of launch is September 30, 2017. Signature Campaign will be available once the Announcement page is made.

Important Note : I'm not anyway related to Minereum and Artemine team.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

I'm working on a new smart contract.  Any amount of MNE with the coinage of about 2 weeks on a non genesis address can join mining this new contract. This is not an ICO. Just keep it. There are higher rewards for higher holders and much more. You can join anytime. If you have MNE on an address, then you're mining. If you move it, then you're not mining. You can join anytime and disjoin anytime.

Estimated time of launch is September 30, 2017. Signature Campaign will be available once the Announcement page is made.

Try to create a seperate announcement for this project, you'll get more recoginition and attention to your project

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
dynerium

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Try to create a seperate announcement for this project, you'll get more recoginition and attention to your project

Yes, Announcement Page will be posted soon.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

It's like as in the old days
Everybody looking for that last straw that will turn things around.
I guess most people bought on average $3.50 and once the rate comes close a massive dump is foreseen. Until that point all that matters is creating a turnaround hype followed by FOMO until most people have their investment recouped.
It does not appear however that Dev latest post created much of an upward trend. I also wonder why he changed his mind about the definite burning of those coins and decided now to create a whole new token with it. You can't do anything with it since it holds no value unless he brings it to an exchange as BTC/ETH pair and takes the money for whatever he promises to do with it. Not quite transparent right?

CryptoMeister
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: