Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

Someone knows the formula to calculate the number of MNEs that can have since the beginning of a genesis address ?
Thx
You can read a bit, on the previous pages, someone posted the all the addresses and how much balance they have, I think half of the addresses is not working due to others forget it already, or they use eth wallet on exchange.

I think that's one of the major reasons that's why so much addresses are not working. They never thought that MNE will be this worth of value now. Just be careful in following instructions when joining airdrop. Sometimes it will give you something if the project becomes successful, but if not, then it's ok. You had that for free anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahiro11

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:48:49 AM

Good to hear all these positive feedbacks coz i got a little worried when it reached 1$ per MNE coz i bought 200 MNE at the price of 9$ 😅 I'm looking forward for the great comeback of MNE while i HODL it
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

can't wait to see the v.2 Grin
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

can't wait to see the v.2 Grin
patience is a master word, I hope V2 for september. the summer is bad for crypto
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:47:05 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:46:20 PM by mprep

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

Sorry to hear that, but I'm pretty sure that there's nothing the Dev can do about that situation.

maybe write script to send MNE daily to another address. But you gotta be faster than the other dude.

I don't have the first clue how to do such a thing as i'm not a programmer or dev. Is this something that somebody could help me with please?

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

Let me guess: you feel victim to the MEW phishing attacks running rampant at the moment, right?

Anyway:
You address is dead. Nobody can change the fact that the attacker has access, including the dev.

No, I didn't fall victim to a phishing scam. I have been tracking back everything i've does, through looking at al the links i've accessed, through my history, checked my Mac for malware and spyware, but there's nothing that points towards being phished. I honestly don't have the first clue how i got hacked Sad

That sucks big time.
You talked about it in the telegram.

Anything we can do to ease the pain?

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:58:05 AM

Hello! We support MNE. Go Go Go, Team! We are very excited for the coming version of MNE. Thanks!

pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:30:39 AM

Someone knows the formula to calculate the number of MNEs that can have since the beginning of a genesis address ?
Thx
You can read a bit, on the previous pages, someone posted the all the addresses and how much balance they have, I think half of the addresses is not working due to others forget it already, or they use eth wallet on exchange.

I have misunderstood myself, sorry  Undecided
I would like to use an excel sheet to know the number of pieces I have
= ROUND (DATEDIF ("12/04/2017"; TODAY (); "D") * 1.84)
The result gives me 171 pieces.
Is it correct ?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:12:34 AM

That sucks big time.

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.
So the "hacker" sent ether to your wallet so he can send mne with gas?
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

Let me guess: you feel victim to the MEW phishing attacks running rampant at the moment, right?

Anyway:
You address is dead. Nobody can change the fact that the attacker has access, including the dev.

No, I didn't fall victim to a phishing scam. I have been tracking back everything i've does, through looking at al the links i've accessed, through my history, checked my Mac for malware and spyware, but there's nothing that points towards being phished. I honestly don't have the first clue how i got hacked Sad

Did you use an online wallet genarator perhaps ?
levelten

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

That sucks big time.

You can withdraw all the ETH from the wallet, that way he/she can not transfer MNE out unless he deposits some ETH into the account.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:19:02 AM

If i have mne from airdrop i also get mne2?
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:05:21 AM by Servalead7

The Amazing Minereum! I am a supporter of Minereum projects. I always monitor the exchange rate everyday. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:29:46 AM

Best project so far, people should hodl this coin for long term investment, do you know guys when we can swich the coin to the other project? dev did give any date when it will be possible?
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

That sucks big time.

CALL-OUT: DEV!!!!

Pls look into this guy's story and see if something can be done.
Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:18:56 PM

That sucks big time.

Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.

Unless the Dev is generous enough to offer another genesis account, there's really nothing that can be done.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:25:05 PM

When is the MNE genesis address swap? Also, now I see some friendly type of competition between Minereum and Timerium, maybe it will enable each respective project to ramp up their progress.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

Thx

I have misunderstood myself, sorry  Undecided
I would like to use an excel sheet to know the number of pieces I have
= ROUND (DATEDIF ("12/04/2017"; TODAY (); "D") * 1.84)
The result gives me 171 pieces.
Is it correct ?

No today balance is 160,84 MNE.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

That sucks big time.

I will just be honest here, you can tell me as speaking hard, but its the reality, thats why it happened is because of your fault as well. I think the dev or anyone else cant do anything about that, because I think there is no cure or solution for that. If dev or anyone will be generous or will give you some favors, then many people will just imitate your mistake, or scam for that matter. I hope you understand.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

I have a question, eventhough I believe in MNE as a great product and addition to the crypto world, how will it generate value for it's holders? I mean, bitcoin rose in value because people compared it to digital gold and as a new payment system. Eth rose in value because of the smart contract applications, and as a safe haven in the crypto world. Tonnes of other coins all have their ways of growing in value, but MNE still hasn't answered that question to me. In the world app people can earn coins for free. The token creation also is relatively cheap. How will MNE ever go back to it's all time high or higher, other than speculation that the price will actually rise?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

It is sort of a speculation.

MNE is a new concept. It has an active dev. It seems to have a new sort of "works".

Also for crypto noobs like me it feels like speculation. I cant be sure about the potential and MOON everyone seems so sure about, but I followed a hunch.
The more I read though, the more I see its potential. But that's just because I have learned to better recognize pajeets and their shit promises..

Speculative nonetheless.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: