Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

That sucks big time.
You talked about it in the telegram.

Anything we can do to ease the pain?

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.
So the "hacker" sent ether to your wallet so he can send mne with gas?

There was already Ether in my wallet to cover the GAS. He/She stole that too
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldenUnity

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:25:30 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:26:16 PM by GoldenUnity

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

Can I give you another MEW address and you change the MNE genesis mining to point towards my new address? If not, then this hacker will just keep stealing my coins every day Sad

That sucks big time.

Thanks, I'm trying to reach out to my Minereum brothers and sisters to see if anyone here can help me with some kind of solution to my current awful situation; one that will either stop the hacker from continually withdrawing my MNE daily, or a way that my MNE can be transferred across to another address, or just swapped over completely. I've so far lost over 80% of my portfolio because of this hack. If there is any way that anyone can think of, that can help, please reach out, I can't afford to lose any more than I already have, and since the initial hack, I'm currently getting robbed daily now that the hacker has access to my MEW wallet, and because stupidly there is no way for me to change the private key or add 2fa.

CALL-OUT: DEV!!!!

Pls look into this guy's story and see if something can be done.
Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.

Thanks, I've literally lost all of my crypto holdings in this hack, after what modest portfolio I did have has been stolen from me.

My token transaction log - https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df587f45590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

He is taking out my MNE daily since the hack began. The last withdrawal was yesterday, and there'll probably be another one today.

I was one of the earliest supporters of this project, and an OG with integrity. All can be verified. Please help Minereum Dev.
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

Hi Dev,  My myetherwallet MNE genesis address has been hacked and the hacker has been taking out all of my MNE tokens, as well as all of my other tokens. As I can't change the private key to my MEW address, is there anything that we can do to make sure that he can't steal any more of my MNE?

That sucks big time.

Need to help each other. Guy is an early member and outspoken about MNE project.

Thanks, I've literally lost all of my crypto holdings in this hack, after what modest portfolio I did have has been stolen from me.

My token transaction log - https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df59f1d3590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

He is taking out my MNE daily since the hack began. The last withdrawal was yesterday, and there'll probably be another one today.

I was one of the earliest supporters of this project, and an OG with integrity. All can be verified. Please help Minereum Dev.
Phishing?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

Someone knows the formula to calculate the number of MNEs that can have since the beginning of a genesis address ?
Thx
You can read a bit, on the previous pages, someone posted the all the addresses and how much balance they have, I think half of the addresses is not working due to others forget it already, or they use eth wallet on exchange.

I have misunderstood myself, sorry  Undecided
I would like to use an excel sheet to know the number of pieces I have
= ROUND (DATEDIF ("12/04/2017"; TODAY (); "D") * 1.84)
The result gives me 171 pieces.
Is it correct ?

No today balance is 160,84 MNE.

@atchoum6760
Thx
So my formula is wrong.
Can you tell me the good formula please ?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

You guys realize that Minereum uses ETHEREUM addresses, meaning the MNE dev cant do anything if you dont secure your private key/someone accesses your account.

To the guy who says his coins are being taken out,

im guessing you clicked on one of the phishing links going around for myetherwallet, lots of ethereum addresses have been compromised due to the "hack" (its not a hack, some guy made a fake myetherwallet page with a similar url, and has been spreading it around trying to get ppl to enter their passwords)

unfortunately, once your private key/pw for keystone file is known, there is no way to secure the account again.

If you are using MEW, ALWAYS use it with a hardware wallet (trezor, ledger) so that it never sends yuor private key.

If you arent going to be using a hardware wallet, make sure you create your MEW addresses/passwords OFFLINE, and on a fresh operating system install, also do the same when you are logging in, for full security.

Never go to myetherwallet from a link, bookmark the page and only click the bookmark you have.

For more security, MEW has some guidelines as well. Sorry this happened to you, at least you will know in the future.

r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

Is it correct ?

@atchoum6760
Thx
So my formula is wrong.

There are not exists good formula due the rise ethereum block time.
The block time rised from ~15 sec in the May to 18.5 sec now.
More block time - less blocks per day, so less MNE per day.
With 15 sec: 5760 blocks per day, 5760 * 0.00032 = 1.84
With 18.5 sec: 4670 blocks per day, 4670 * 0.00032 = 1.5 MNE per day.

So the reward is lower now, only 1.5 MNE per day.

https://etherscan.io/chart/blocktime - block time chart.

Wink

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:05:01 AM

Is it correct ?

@atchoum6760
Thx
So my formula is wrong.

There are not exists good formula due the rise ethereum block time.
The block time rised from ~15 sec in the May to 18.5 sec now.
More block time - less blocks per day, so less MNE per day.
With 15 sec: 5760 blocks per day, 5760 * 0.00032 = 1.84
With 18.5 sec: 4670 blocks per day, 4670 * 0.00032 = 1.5 MNE per day.

So the reward is lower now, only 1.5 MNE per day.

https://etherscan.io/chart/blocktime - block time chart.

yes you are right . nobody think about The block time rised problem. MNE will rarity future
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:48:02 AM

That sucks big time.

My token transaction log - https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf85e7551df59f1d3590bd3321fc006e3ff7be34d

I am sorry to here this,I think if you lost your private key,u lost the money.anyone cannot help you. you should withdraw all other token and ETH, and  not use this wallet anymore. I advise you  releasing the private key here as another  free genesis address,then the hacker cannot withdraw MNE easy  from the wallet.
exodusminer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:15:40 AM

That sucks big time.

I am sorry to here this,I think if you lost your private key,u lost the money.anyone cannot help you. you should withdraw all other token and ETH, and  not use this wallet anymore. I advise you  releasing the private key here as another  free genesis address,then the hacker cannot withdraw MNE easy  from the wallet.

This is a sad story to hear. Don't ever share your private key to anyone else, most especially when browsing sites like myetherwallet or the like. Make sure the site is legit/authentic/secure. Many hackers nowadays copy the looks of the websites used for creating/accessing crypto wallets.

If you are open into donating your genesis address to the people who are active in this forum, feel free to share your blessings. At least, the hacker will be having a hard time accessing your remaining MNE.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

These web based wallet which functions on private keys have advantages and disadvantages. When you are doing important things where financial risks are involved then should always take extra security measures to ensure your money is safe. Always use good antivirus program and avoid clinking unnecessary links received by unknown sources. Others have lot to learn from this story to avoid similar losses.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

That sucks big time.

This is a sad story to hear. Don't ever share your private key to anyone else, most especially when browsing sites like myetherwallet or the like. Make sure the site is legit/authentic/secure. Many hackers nowadays copy the looks of the websites used for creating/accessing crypto wallets.

If you are open into donating your genesis address to the people who are active in this forum, feel free to share your blessings. At least, the hacker will be having a hard time accessing your remaining MNE.
Yeah its a sad story to hear, but honestly, we dont know the full story, are you selling your MNE private key on the early times? That might cause it as well, or maybe some phishing attack? If phishing attack it is, just change your eth address and withdraw all funds, and about MNE, you cant do anything about it anymore, just stop whining.
Servalead7

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

We invest our money to buy Minereums. Even our Ethereum coins were used to bought Minereums because we appreciated the idea of token creation. It's very creative. Thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

We invest our money to buy Minereums. Even our Ethereum coins were used to bought Minereums because we appreciated the idea of token creation. It's very creative. Thanks.

Me too... I am also a believer of Minereum. We spent our money to invest in Minereum. Hoping to see this project to be successful. Our friends invested their money too. May God bless us all.

Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

Appears to be a great move considering the rapid decline of btc and eth at the moment. Better own 100 MNE then 1 ETH as this point and with the token 2.0 to be released soon we hopefully see a nice recovery of MNE > August 3rd when a lot of money flows back into the market.
Current low supply and the burning of MNE tokens once 2.0 goes live will have a stimulating effect on the invested value, new liquidity can chase this value up to new heights.

CryptoMeister
Servalead7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

Appears to be a great move considering the rapid decline of btc and eth at the moment. Better own 100 MNE then 1 ETH as this point and with the token 2.0 to be released soon we hopefully see a nice recovery of MNE > August 3rd when a lot of money flows back into the market.
Current low supply and the burning of MNE tokens once 2.0 goes live will have a stimulating effect on the invested value, new liquidity can chase this value up to new heights.

What is the difference between MNE version 1 & version 2?
Is this kind of a surprise?  What are the steps in receiving the MNE v.2 ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Servalead7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

Excited for the next project. Buying MNE now  Grin

Good to meet you here. Thank you for sharing Minereums to our community. Thanks! hahaha....
We hope to receive Genesis Block version 2. We need your support on how to understand the coming version 2. 

eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

Excited for the next project. Buying MNE now  Grin

Good to meet you here. Thank you for sharing Minereums to our community. Thanks! hahaha....
We hope to receive Genesis Block version 2. We need your support on how to understand the coming version 2. 

Is there a so called Genesis Block in version 2?
I want to receive that kind of Genesis Block v.2. THANKS!
I hope to understand the project behind that next version.

loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

For the V2, the thread change or you keep this page?

If i understand, it's time to buy MNE, they are many mouvement in livecoin
exodusminer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

What is the difference between MNE version 1 & version 2?
Is this kind of a surprise?  What are the steps in receiving the MNE v.2 ?

The Difference of MNE V1 vs V2 is the version Smiley
This was updated to the community days ago for us to be informed.
The first step into receiving the MNE v2 is first buying A LOT of MNE V1 Smiley
GoldenUnity

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

That sucks big time.

Yeah its a sad story to hear, but honestly, we dont know the full story, are you selling your MNE private key on the early times? That might cause it as well, or maybe some phishing attack? If phishing attack it is, just change your eth address and withdraw all funds, and about MNE, you cant do anything about it anymore, just stop whining.

Selling my MNE private key on the early times? What does that even mean?? & no I didn't get phished. & to be fair, I wasn't whining, just reaching out to the dev & community to see what options I have now, if any at all.

As it is, it looks like i'll be giving my private key away to someone in the community, so my input here is one of contribution, so really, there's for you to end your message like a douche-bag.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: