Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

The price rose to almost 2.65 usd. Trading volumes increased. This is a good sign. I think that in early August we will see an adequate price for MNE.

Yes, the price has risen since yesterday.
It's a good sign, I hope you're right  Wink

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

The price rose to almost 2.65 usd. Trading volumes increased. This is a good sign. I think that in early August we will see an adequate price for MNE.

MNE will crazy at August  .because all the people will buy MNE to join the verison 2
exodusminer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

MNE will be heard from the four corners of the Earth this August... hold your MNE guys. Smiley
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

what is timereum?never heared of it.

You can see the information from TME here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475

What I don't understand is that many people in this thread like to FUD on TME, it's not like you are supporting one team and dislike all the others?
TME looks inspired by MNE and maybe some of the coding is used but it's freely accessible on Github  so what's the issue here?

Personally I am a true supporter of MNE, not because of the mining feature but more because of the ongoing development it has. Just being there as a selfmining proposition won't do they job anyway. There must be development and some purpose (token release) and TME still needs to proof it can throw down the gauntlet and follow MNE's footsteps.

But  new initiatives are always welcome if they bring something new and exiting to the platform. So  wait judging TME until they have proven that their Airdrop really works, have updated their rootmap regarding ongoing development and are traded at some exchanges.
In the end the investor will judge if something is viable and not the community of the token that has inspired this initiative.

Also addressed to #keyboardwalking :-)

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

You can see the information from TME here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475

What I don't understand is that many people in this thread like to FUD on TME, it's not like you are supporting one team and dislike all the others?
TME looks inspired by MNE and maybe some of the coding is used but it's freely accessible on Github  so what's the issue here?

Personally I am a true supporter of MNE, not because of the mining feature but more because of the ongoing development it has. Just being there as a selfmining proposition won't do they job anyway. There must be development and some purpose (token release) and TME still needs to proof it can throw down the gauntlet and follow MNE's footsteps.

But  new initiatives are always welcome if they bring something new and exiting to the platform. So  wait judging TME until they have proven that their Airdrop really works, have updated their rootmap regarding ongoing development and are traded at some exchanges.
In the end the investor will judge if something is viable and not the community of the token that has inspired this initiative.

ask yu why i will hold more MNE than TME..because a coin who claims be first self mining then it is an copy doesn't can be of trust for me..MNE gonna find her true value and peoples which have not buy at 1$ will regret.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

But  new initiatives are always welcome if they bring something new and exiting to the platform. So  wait judging TME until they have proven that their Airdrop really works, have updated their rootmap regarding ongoing development and are traded at some exchanges.

ask yu why i will hold more MNE than TME..because a coin who claims be first self mining then it is an copy doesn't can be of trust for me..MNE gonna find her true value and peoples which have not buy at 1$ will regret.

Debatable, MNE is not really self mining right? The user cannot decide when to mine, it works automatically and only genesis account holders can mine. All TME holders can decide when to mine and how much, only restriction is that the holders can mine 10 batches in total. I agree that it's not smart to claim that TME is the first self mining token since this suggest a rip off of MNE which was actually the first automated mining proposition.

Let the future decide how it will work out. If it doesn't kill you ....

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

Hope still on time to get some very cheap MNE , please drop some to me  Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:02:00 AM

http://imgur.com/a/fnBUm

^

You guys act like this wasnt inevitable.

All we need a a big spike in volume (which is already starting) and some more money added to market cap and boom - $50 bucks a pop MNE.

Im not in this project solely for the money (thats nice though) but MNEs supply is made to be inflation proof, meaning we will have less supply that 80% of those coins in the screenshot in 1 year and think of all the money flowing into altcoins (good altcoins) there wil be during that time.

THIS is why I was buying during the bloodshed and not crying.

Now im going to just sit here and laugh as everyone starts posting about how great MNE is once it starts pumping again, I swear - a few of you guys need to think longer than a week  Tongue
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:06:28 AM

HELLO, Everyone!
Permission to post this latest announcement from LIVECOIN:
Created 19.07.2017 12:07

Due to expected changes in Bitcoin protocol and possible splitting of the chain to 2-4 forks of Bitcoin, we want to make it clear for our clients.
In the end of July some events will take place, which can potentially lead to dividing block chain into 2 or more forks, you can read about this event in details following this link. https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split

We follow only to an official recommendation from the bitcoin.org website. We use only bitcoin-core official node. In the case of fork, we will accept the chain which will be accepted by an official bitcoin-core client.

However, by the end of the July, we're planning to close BTC deposit/withdrawal till the full resolution of this issue according to an official recommendation. If a split of the chain will take place (it might happen in the beginning of August) we will do all the possible to credit our clients with new Bitcoin forks as well as to save an original BTC balance. We will allow trading of new forks if they come to live. Closing of deposit/withdrawal is a necessary measure which is required to credit your account with Bitcoin forks.

We increased temporarily an amount of confirmations required for incoming BTC transactions up to the 5. We will decrease this number to 3 when the situation is resolved.

pv94420

Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:36:41 AM

HELLO, Everyone!
Permission to post this latest announcement from LIVECOIN:
Created 19.07.2017 12:07

Due to expected changes in Bitcoin protocol and possible splitting of the chain to 2-4 forks of Bitcoin, we want to make it clear for our clients.
In the end of July some events will take place, which can potentially lead to dividing block chain into 2 or more forks, you can read about this event in details following this link. https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split

We follow only to an official recommendation from the bitcoin.org website. We use only bitcoin-core official node. In the case of fork, we will accept the chain which will be accepted by an official bitcoin-core client.

However, by the end of the July, we're planning to close BTC deposit/withdrawal till the full resolution of this issue according to an official recommendation. If a split of the chain will take place (it might happen in the beginning of August) we will do all the possible to credit our clients with new Bitcoin forks as well as to save an original BTC balance. We will allow trading of new forks if they come to live. Closing of deposit/withdrawal is a necessary measure which is required to credit your account with Bitcoin forks.

We increased temporarily an amount of confirmations required for incoming BTC transactions up to the 5. We will decrease this number to 3 when the situation is resolved.

Thanks for the information  Wink

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Mr. Pool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

http://imgur.com/a/fnBUm

^

You guys act like this wasnt inevitable.

All we need a a big spike in volume (which is already starting) and some more money added to market cap and boom - $50 bucks a pop MNE.

Im not in this project solely for the money (thats nice though) but MNEs supply is made to be inflation proof, meaning we will have less supply that 80% of those coins in the screenshot in 1 year and think of all the money flowing into altcoins (good altcoins) there wil be during that time.

THIS is why I was buying during the bloodshed and not crying.

Now im going to just sit here and laugh as everyone starts posting about how great MNE is once it starts pumping again, I swear - a few of you guys need to think longer than a week  Tongue

You are not alone on this :-) I also continued buying during the dip.
Current level is still very interesting to buy on for those who are wondering, any entry level sub $8 will do fine I think.
Consider the long term which could be very interesting.
eli77

Activity: 112

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

This is the latest link from bitcoin..org.
https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split

Please remind your friends regarding this announcement,
especially those Minereum Traders at Livecoin and other sites.
Thanks.

Preparation

If you accept bitcoins as payments, we recommend that you stop accepting Bitcoin payments at least 12 hours before Tue Aug 01 2017 08:00:00 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time), although 24 to 48 hours earlier may be safer. This will give time for all pending payments to confirm on the Bitcoin block chain before the event.

If you send bitcoins as payments, note that many services may stop accepting bitcoins at Tue Aug 01 2017 08:00:00 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time) or earlier.

Be wary of storing your bitcoins on an exchange or any service that doesn’t allow you to make a local backup copy of your private keys. If they accept transactions during the event, they could lose money and will likely spread those losses across all their users. If there end up being two or more competing versions of Bitcoin, then they may refuse to give you your bitcoins on versions they don’t like.

Bitcoin may experience significant price fluctuations in relation to other currencies. Learn more about price volatility and ensure you aren’t holding more bitcoin than you can afford to lose.
[/quote]

=========================================
Quote:

During the event

Do not trust any payments you receive after Tue Aug 01 2017 08:00:00 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time) until the situation is resolved. No matter how many confirmations the new payment says it has, it can disappear from your wallet at any point up until the situation is resolved.

Try not to send any payments. During the event there may be two or more different types of bitcoin and you may send all of the different types to a recipient who only expects one type. This would benefit the recipient at your expense.

Be wary of offers to allow you to invest in the outcome of the event by “splitting” your coins. Some of these offers may be scams, and software claiming to split your coins can also steal them.

After the event

We will update this section with more information after Tue Aug 01 2017 08:00:00 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time). Please monitor this page accordingly and wait until multiple news sources that you trust have stated that the event is resolved before returning to normal Bitcoin use.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

Love MINEREUM Smiley , but i dont understand MNE 2.0 ? is buy with MNE 1.0 ? .
we have to wait for dev info about MNE 2.0 , it could be next week or next month we dont know yet! any news about bittrex? it could be possibile one day to see MNE listed on trex?

and everyone is waiting for bittrex listed this MNE too,,
but now is better because MNE already listed in few exchange

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
@Hakermania@

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:33:40 PM

So many sheet ico around guys, they ask for a lot money to join the project,The best is to buy MNE cheap and hold your coin as much as you can. For what i have seen till now this is the best project so far compare to  many other project wich you have to buy through the ico to get a share, dev is working to make this project successfull and community  grow quite alot. I was lucky i did buy quite a lot last week.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
@Hakermania@

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Love MINEREUM Smiley , but i dont understand MNE 2.0 ? is buy with MNE 1.0 ? .
we have to wait for dev info about MNE 2.0 , it could be next week or next month we dont know yet! any news about bittrex? it could be possibile one day to see MNE listed on trex?

and everyone is waiting for bittrex listed this MNE too,,
but now is better because MNE already listed in few exchange

take time to get to trex , but who care really? as long this project is running well and community is growing good ...one day we will see MNE on trex too!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Servalead7

Activity: 224

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

For all Minereum Traders at LIVECOIN, this is good news for us.
We reviewed their latest notification.

QUOTE:
REDUCTION OF TRADING FEE
Created 27.06.2017 12:42
Dear clients, we lower our trading fee from 0.2% to 0.18% from July 1.
Thus, trading fee on our Exchange will be one of the lowest in the industry.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

Hope still on time to get some very cheap MNE , please drop some to me  Grin

Good idea, I also want to add more amount. Cheesy
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

But  new initiatives are always welcome if they bring something new and exiting to the platform. So  wait judging TME until they have proven that their Airdrop really works, have updated their rootmap regarding ongoing development and are traded at some exchanges.

LOL, you know why? Because if you dont have point, and what you are spreading on the crypto world is cancer..you will not use a newbie acct.
By simply using a newbie acct means you are not entirely sure of what you are saying or posting, because even what you said is wrong, you will not be held responsible for that. Being anonymos is a double edge sword, so better use it carefully.
dominikherzog5

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

Hope still on time to get some very cheap MNE , please drop some to me  Grin

Good idea, I also want to add more amount. Cheesy
The price is becoming higher slowly, I think your are difficult to buy at lower price ,so buy now ,it is not too high;D
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

The crypto market is in troube for 2 weeks, actual MNE price is very low and it's is a chance to buy some withe few money.
Brgining august, Bitcoin trouble will be passed and the market will "skyrock". MNE will rise a lot and goes to it's correct value : 0.01 btc  Cheesy

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: