Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

We just want to inform that we are working on our plans, our main focus now is to deliver the next version of Minereum.

Several improvements will be introduced, including: Deflationary algorithm, Transfer of Genesis Addresses, Public Mining, etc.

Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

All details will be provided when everything is ready, we expect all to be ready by the end of this month.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Transfer of Genesis Addresses that will be good for trading addresses later?

wow that would be really good news for people who didn't own any genesis addresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richpress

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

We just want to inform that we are working on our plans, our main focus now is to deliver the next version of Minereum.

Several improvements will be introduced, including: Deflationary algorithm, Transfer of Genesis Addresses, Public Mining, etc.

Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

All details will be provided when everything is ready, we expect all to be ready by the end of this month.

I'm just trying to read between the lines here, and I'm sorry if you don't wanna disclose more information, But when you say the new token will have the feature of genesis addresses does that mean that we'll be able to purchase genesis addresses at first place ? or maybe a distributed through air drop as well ? Thank you
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:08:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

Nice to hear this dev! Keep working like this.

Please give us more details soon.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

I m concerning when it will be ready the new MNE , look like it will take some time to develop the new asset, do you think we can swich the old genesis address to the new one? it will be great, thanks dev
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:29:55 PM

Finally we got nice update from dev that is really impressive to know they still caring this baby and doing much hard job to bring new features in coming days and I also hope next month it will be back on the track. People are still waiting to hear some good news when it will back to new ATH.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying to read between the lines here, and I'm sorry if you don't wanna disclose more information, But when you say the new token will have the feature of genesis addresses does that mean that we'll be able to purchase genesis addresses at first place ? or maybe a distributed through air drop as well ? Thank you
Does dev have any other thoughts, maybe he will make new coins, and do a coin swap on investors, as well as other coin holders, will this be good for the future?
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

Does dev have any other thoughts, maybe he will make new coins, and do a coin swap on investors, as well as other coin holders, will this be good for the future?

Thanks Dev for the feedback! Much appreciated and sorry for being persevere in my requests for more feedback.
I truly hope you keep us updated on the progress made and maybe you can already share a bit of the idea of token v2 and how this could benefit the current holders. E.g. what would be the exchange rate from Mne to Mne v2? What are the future plans on Mne V2? We need more updates flowing through to built up public interest before V2 hits the market.
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:07:42 PM

Finally we got nice update from dev that is really impressive to know they still caring this baby and doing much hard job to bring new features in coming days and I also hope next month it will be back on the track. People are still waiting to hear some good news when it will back to new ATH.

Well, potential resurrection of MNE is currently not really in the books is it? Completely flatlined or am I missing something? Now that the btc fork thing is over i thought it would be beneficiary for alts as well but I haven't seen a rise in demand for MNE while other Alts are nicely in double digits green.
Quite frustrating to say the least that it seems to be too little too late or are we planning to campaign the shit out of MNE once V2 becomes available?
Remember that we need to add fuel to this thing as well since we can't hold Dev responsible for everything. There is also a big task for the community to spread the word and radiate the news!

CryptoMeister
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

good to hear this  update, ur came at the right time
 but i want dev to address the inflation issues,  the inflation does not decrease over time like bitcoin, it would be nice to see halving in the minereum mining as  it is in $BTC

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

MNE price is down, and with the last updates from the dev, i hope this week the price will growing

Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:28:59 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the update dev. There's one thing I'd like to confirm now about the part "Transfer of Genesis Addresses,".
I don get it whether it's a new smart contract for conversion of existing genesis addresses or the new 4000 addresses giveaways.

I'm considering exiting smart contract can't be changed by anyone. If you are thinking additional giveaways of new genesis to the original 4000 genesis holders, it can cause huge critical dumping. No one has wanted.
Miou

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:34:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the update dev. There's one thing I'd like to confirm now about the part "Transfer of Genesis Addresses,".
I don get it whether it's a new smart contract for conversion of existing genesis addresses or the new 4000 addresses giveaways.

I'm considering exiting smart contract can't be changed by anyone. If you are thinking additional giveaways of new genesis to the original 4000 genesis holders, it can cause huge critical dumping. No one has wanted.

We are discussing about it on telegram chat at the moment. I would like you to check it out please. I hope you explain about it in more detail in your next update thanks. I'll be waiting for your information seriously.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:10:46 AM

Nice to hear the update from dev! Keep the good work! I really believe the long-term potential of this project.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for the Update.

Meanwhile, can you tell us how many MNE we need to purchase MNE version 2.0?

How can MNE Genesis convert into MNE 2.0? How can it possible?  Or All MNE holders are going to get MNE 2.0?
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:20:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

How can MNE Genesis convert into MNE 2.0? How can it possible?  Or All MNE holders are going to get MNE 2.0?

Basic principle is the more you have to more V2 you can acquire. There should be a large incentive to start accumulating a lot of MNE to prepare for the swap but keep some since the coins will be burned when swapped. Mne supply decreases and price will increase!! Sure thing :-) easy money
ghuang168

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

can't wait . i sure the v2 will be great project and will mazing the world !
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

Is it also my question. He can't touch the smart contract of v1 but with the new smart contract of v2 the dev could link the genesis addresses of both version. For example: from a date, if you move some mne from v1 genesis address, your linked v2 genesis stop to be a genesis address.
Slava_K

Activity: 677

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

Waiting for any news - good or bad - from developers... Price falling in 10 times for two weeks. But the Project is very good and promisigh, and I believe in it.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

Waiting for any news - good or bad - from developers... Price falling in 10 times for two weeks. But the Project is very good and promisigh, and I believe in it.

Truly hope so since current price is pathetic.
It still looks like it needs to attract new interest again due to the long interval between updates.
Any updates on the token release service? How many successful tokens? Still used a lot? Any other news?
Twitter updates? Other social media updates? Publications? Blogs?
It feels Mne is back to anonymity and needs to built up awareness again.
Without this it won't make it.
Miou

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

I seriously hope the conversion of original genesis addresses to new ones aren't another giveaways.
It can cause critical inflation and dumping. No one would want to buy them. All participants should pay mne to get new coin equally. That's the best for everyone I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: