Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

any update from the dev? the price drop so many!I buy at 0.003 Angry

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

really cheap now lmao

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

I am afraid this coin does not have any active communication anymore while we asked for it numerous times.
Dev does not realise the importance of it so apparently it's fading out now.
Such a shame since there is so much potential when managed correctly.
Keep an eye on the posts on this thread since that is the only way dev occasionally communicates these days.

ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

I am afraid this coin does not have any active communication anymore while we asked for it numerous times.
Dev does not realise the importance of it so apparently it's fading out now.
Such a shame since there is so much potential when managed correctly.
Keep an eye on the posts on this thread since that is the only way dev occasionally communicates these days.

quote 1000%! This is the badest management ever seen on crypto

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Octron

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

i searched but couldn't find sooo..... anyway if its not taken i will reserve german translantion  Grin
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

Hello guys,

If you are disappointed by Minereum and it's INCREDIBLE inflation and also by the fact that most of the Genesis Addresses are in the hands of the developers - then you will probably LOVE Billionaire Token.

Billionaire Token (XBL) is also an Ethereum Token, but this one, instead of having super-high INFLATION like Minereum - it has super-high DEFLATION.

It is still in PRE-ICO stage. I designed the deflationary mechanism with the idea of increasing value per coin dramatically, in time. Within the first 3 months after the ICO, we expect the current supply to reduce by HALF.

If you're interested in a coin that is the exact opposite of Minereum (but it still has a lot of fun, real-world uses), check out our Announcement Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888

You can find all the information you want to know about Billionaire Token from our ANN and website.

I am Gluedog, lead developer and coordinator of the Billionaire Token project.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Hello guys,

If you are disappointed by Minereum and it's INCREDIBLE inflation and also by the fact that most of the Genesis Addresses are in the hands of the developers - then you will probably LOVE Billionaire Token.

Billionaire Token (XBL) is also an Ethereum Token, but this one, instead of having super-high INFLATION like Minereum - it has super-high DEFLATION.

It is still in PRE-ICO stage. I designed the deflationary mechanism with the idea of increasing value per coin dramatically, in time. Within the first 3 months after the ICO, we expect the current supply to reduce by HALF.

If you're interested in a coin that is the exact opposite of Minereum (but it still has a lot of fun, real-world uses), check out our Announcement Thread:

You can find all the information you want to know about Billionaire Token from our ANN and website.

Minereum works fine in terms of the tech. Considering the current supply and coin generation all it needs is some traction. Dev does not hold any genesis accounts and is doing this out of technical ambition. Remebet that Minereum is not an ICO, just fairly airdropped. No fudding here without providing some proof about your claims. Good luck with your ICO!
gluedog

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Hello guys,

Minereum works fine in terms of the tech. Considering the current supply and coin generation all it needs is some traction. Dev does not hold any genesis accounts and is doing this out of technical ambition. Remebet that Minereum is not an ICO, just fairly airdropped. No fudding here without providing some proof about your claims. Good luck with your ICO!

"Fairly" airdropped to so many newbie forum account members.

Do you think members of the Minereum team didn't own a big part of those accounts? The ones that got the Genesis addresses? Let's not be silly now.

I'm not FUDDING, the inflation rate on Minereum is horrible. The price can't get any good upswing just because of that.

And about the Minereum Token Creation Service - Well, that's basically the simplest thing anyone could make. All you need to do, in order to make a minimum viable token is google "How to create ethereum erc-20 token" and you can get working code for that - you might even learn a thing or two about solidity.

malerowk

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Hello guys,

Actually I think the dev is holding a few genesis accounts, if you remember the "experiment" he gave out a few genesis accounts. Tho I find it to be okay if he have some.

What I actually find sad is, that it seems the dev is visting bitcointalk frequently but doesn't fell the need to chip into the recent discussion that is currently happening here. I mean it's fine if you don't want to promise things that might happen or might not (remember the MGO debacle with Bittrex? yeah..). But please, it would help the community a lot if the dev would talk about his view on the discussion. Just updating the thread with new features won't get this project far, you need to activly communicate with your community and not ignore it.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

The developers are certainly holding more than just a few genesis addresses Smiley

malerowk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

The developers are certainly holding more than just a few genesis addresses Smiley

Nothing wrong with that. You get your money from ICO, dev gets it from his genesis accounts.
Though, over an ICO you are not bound to the success of your own project, since you own the money in a different cryptocoin. But since the dev is bound by the success of MNE, I dont get it why he doesn't do everything possible to get it known better...
templebar

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

Nothing wrong with that. You get your money from ICO, dev gets it from his genesis accounts.
Though, over an ICO you are not bound to the success of your own project, since you own the money in a different cryptocoin. But since the dev is bound by the success of MNE, I dont get it why he doesn't do everything possible to get it known better...
I see your point, but I think it depends on exactly how much coins the dev holds. If the dev holds more than 50%, it may not be good for the future of the coin.
malerowk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

I see your point, but I think it depends on exactly how much coins the dev holds. If the dev holds more than 50%, it may not be good for the future of the coin.

Thats another problem the project is currently facing, it's absolutely not transparent, we know nothing about the dev, who is he? is he working alone? are there more people involved in the project? how many genesis accounts does the dev hold from the ~4000?

It's not much we are asking, but if you do a project in the current cryptocurrency uprise, be fucking transparent. It's just no good if the investors doesn't know who the developer(s) is/are. It's also a way to get NO new investors into this project.
Altris

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

Hello,

I'm new to Minereum and am intrigued by its concept. So from what I understand, for every ETH block mined a MNE block gets generated and disturbed among the genesis addresses which is then divided amount token holders? How much MNE would, lets say holding 1000 MNE generate?
malerowk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Hello,

I'm new to Minereum and am intrigued by its concept. So from what I understand, for every ETH block mined a MNE block gets generated and disturbed among the genesis addresses which is then divided amount token holders? How much MNE would, lets say holding 1000 MNE generate?

Nothing, since only genesis addresses are getting MNE per block. Genesis addresses are the addresses that got collected during the airdrop. So if you buy 1000 MNE you will generate NO MNE.
Altris

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Hello,

Nothing, since only genesis addresses are getting MNE per block. Genesis addresses are the addresses that got collected during the airdrop. So if you buy 1000 MNE you will generate NO MNE.

So whats the point of this coin then? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a mining smart contract?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Hello guys,

Do you think members of the Minereum team didn't own a big part of those accounts? The ones that got the Genesis addresses? Let's not be silly now.

I'm not FUDDING, the inflation rate on Minereum is horrible. The price can't get any good upswing just because of that.

And about the Minereum Token Creation Service - Well, that's basically the simplest thing anyone could make. All you need to do, in order to make a minimum viable token is google "How to create ethereum erc-20 token" and you can get working code for that - you might even learn a thing or two about solidity.

Dude don't try to come in with ninja sneak attack to try to instigate anonymity between MNE supporters to sell your bullshit ICO. No one is interested in giving you their BTC you donkey. MNE was fairly airdropped. As for dev holding a bunch of genesis address its just a speculation, and he/she worked hard to grow the coin, no one gave em money of the gate like you asking. so even if the statement is true, its well deserved. I hope your ICO fails for trying to use a BS approach to market it. you could have just easily told us that you had a new coin that might be of interest and to check it out at our leisure and some of us would have but rather you approach the community like a drunken fowl.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:33:05 PM

Hello guys,

Regarding inflation:

In absolute numbers MNE inflation is far lower than ETH's. To quote coin telegraph's interview with the dev:

“As a comparison example, Ethereum generates 5 ETH per block. Minereum in total generates 1.36576 MNE per block (0.00032 MNE * 4268 Genesis addresses), so Minereum has an inflation rate 72 percent lower than Ethereum.”

Any coin with a fixed reward per block will have a ridiculous relative inflation rate right after launch.

And of course dev has genesis addresses, some of these have been made public already to serve as faucets.

Its hard to guess how many genesis addresses are in the hands of dev. I'm inclined to think its not more than the average dev stake/premine. Dev, IMO, has been pretty reliable in terms of the roadmap. And I also think dev are smart enough not to be too greedy. Owning 50% of genesis addresses would have killed the project already.

I of course also hope dev will remain dedicated in the future and will show themselves a bit more. But I still really don't share the sentiment that this a scam of some sort. If this was a premine-dump scam of sorts dev would have been far more visible and attempting a pump.

burp...
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

Dev is on holiday like many other dev team , you have to give time to develop the new smart contract, but if you dont want to wait you can alwayse sell your coin. Wink
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

What a bunch of bickering pussies. Hold your damn coin or fuck off...

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: