Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438030 times)
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

Dev, I suggest you cancel the Artemine ICO and give us our MNE back, so we don't lose time & money.

We had hope and we truly believed in the project but it is hard to stay positive after the Artemine ICO "scandal"

HAHA you people are the worst, keep up the development and let's make this a valuable coin going into 2018 dev excited for the future of this concept!

goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

What exactly is that blackmail hocus pocus proof of?  You could have emailed that to yourself.  As someone else said you could have photo shopped it.

We all know what has been done.  Now we want to know how your going to fix it.

OR will you continue to ignore the real questions asked of you.  And tell us about Apple products which have not even be released yet as if your going to wrap Minereum up in it and make a world killer.  Your reply to us cannot be a made up email + an Apple product name drop (of which you have absolutely nothing to do with).  

By the way your handling this situation and letting it get out of control while your ICO for Artemine is happening its very obvious to see that the information that was presented by by MusclePump was spot on.  Can't deny the truth.  I don't think your followers are going to fall for the Apple line you tried on them.  I'm not.

Spend the money well.  Karma always finds its way back around.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

Dev, I suggest you cancel the Artemine ICO and give us our MNE back, so we don't lose time & money.

We had hope and we truly believed in the project but it is hard to stay positive after the Artemine ICO "scandal"

HAHA you people are the worst, keep up the development and let's make this a valuable coin going into 2018 dev excited for the future of this concept!

Are you any better cheerleading like that?   I bet you don't even recognize.  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
amnesia888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

@dev

I think you should work on a solution for this, intead of ignoring the real questions.
Why dont you ban the over 1000 genesis accounts which are obviously one person/group from the "ICO" if it´s aint yours?
"ICO" isnt over so you can sort out this kind of "participants"

Giving back MNE is senseless cause its corrupt very obviously

I dont know how to fix this mess, but it has to be fixed quick or the ship will sink.

No one will buy MNE or ARTE with this history, it will be dead very soon.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

Are you any better cheerleading like that?   I bet you don't even recognize.  

Alright, I'm out, it's impossible with situations like this.  I'm trying to be an optimistic investor and the FUD can not be stopped.  You really have no proof and as the dev said, they can try to deny this but no matter what there's no definitive proof either way the only thing that is known for certain is one person has a lot of MNE/ARTE gen addresses.  So you have two options, take the dev's word or do not. 

If you try to support the project, you're just a cheerleader blindly following this corrupt developer I guess?  Yeah, fuck me and I guess anyone who believes this project has potential and let's just let the FUD flow freely.  I'm not responding on here anymore, you guys win, this project is definitely a scam because...ya know.....a few people said it was.......
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

Are you any better cheerleading like that?   I bet you don't even recognize.  

Alright, I'm out, it's impossible with situations like this.  I'm trying to be an optimistic investor and the FUD can not be stopped.  You really have no proof and as the dev said, they can try to deny this but no matter what there's no definitive proof either way the only thing that is known for certain is one person has a lot of MNE/ARTE gen addresses.  So you have two options, take the dev's word or do not.  

If you try to support the project, you're just a cheerleader blindly following this corrupt developer I guess?  Yeah, fuck me and I guess anyone who believes this project has potential and let's just let the FUD flow freely.  I'm not responding on here anymore, you guys win, this project is definitely a scam because...ya know.....a few people said it was.......

Are you really that insane blind not to see what's going on?

Move on and don't ever look back buddy, anything else is wasting time!
Tbh, it was a genuine way of scamming people, congrats to minereum dev.

The only reason people say they still believe in this is they either hold onto genesis adresses and want to keep making money or they're just waiting for an exit pump to gtfo here.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:24:33 PM

the price is  stable around $1.49, it's not a scam, it's a good project that already catch a lot of intention and shown more update and dev than other airdrop or even sold one.
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

The following users have few posts but know how to shittalk about MNE so it means that they are the one and the same person that is behind the blackmail:
(and they are in the same timezone)
JetBlack https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1141225
amnesia888 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=947667
banks38 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1069749

Since I cannot learn something new from them, I have added them to my block list and recommend that others do the same so they're posts will just bump the topic and be static noise.

levelten

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

Our post got moderated because it contained personal information.

Here is the answer that we posted before (with the e-mail censured):

Hi Everyone,

In reference to this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg22057830#msg22057830

First of all I want to thank musclepump for his analysis.

Although his intentions are clearly with "bad faith" against Minereum, it brings awareness to the community to the Minereum blockchain that we recommend everyone to always keep a look on.

We are not going to comment on any particular transactions, whatever we say, some will believe, others will not, and this we believe is a useless discussion and we will not go down that path.

But we can say that the allegations that we have the intention to "dump" on the community are completely false.

The market is completely free and we don't have any control whatsoever on the MNE price, we don't hold the majority of Genesis Addresses, not even close.

We have always our focus on keeping Minereum strong and we never, in any way, directly or indirectly, have the intention of hurting this project or its community, either on the open market or in any action we take.

Now, regarding the user "musclepump", we would like to add the following:

This user has been black mailing our team since some days, requesting for money for him "to be quiet", as you can see in his e-mail sent to us, asking for money for "his hard work" (that is, his analysis of the blockchain):

Then later sends us this e-mail when making his post:

This kind of behavior is completely unacceptable, our Team does not accept or tolerate any kind of black mail.

This user has clear intentions of hurting Minereum, the community and the whole project and is just trying to get money out of it by black mailing us.

We will seek any legal actions in our power against this sort of behavior in the relevant jurisdictions.

Let us also remind the community that we never asked any money from anyone, we are funding all the development, analysis, marketing costs, etc. from our own pockets even while taking losses, and we are still here and we will keep being here. We believe what we are doing is greater than money, we are creating evolution in blockchain technology and our intentions and plans remain.

We are here and we will keep being here working on this project and in our roadmap. Regarding the Minereum World app we have been working quietly in the last months. We got multiple conclusions from our analysis and we can share with you:

1. To our surprise when we started our anaylsis on this area, the Augmented Reality on Mobile devices was not so evolved as we expected, we explored many options but none of them seemed to be a viable one.

2. We had a user from the community that was willing to help us on the Augmented Reality development, however, due to personal reasons, the user decided not to take this responsibility. (And we respect that)

3. Just few days ago, Apple announced its new device and with it they are releasing a new pack of Augmented Reality development, for more info:

https://developer.apple.com/arkit/

Our focus is shifting to this area, this could mean that the potential World App could be first released only for Apple devices, while we wait for other devices to be ready with this technology. However, still a lot of work is ahead of us and it's still not 100% clear to us if the new technology released by Apple will fit the purpose of our app. We are keeping our analysis on this area and we will update once we have more details.

Thank you all.

Minereum Team

Thank you Dev.
Your hard work is appreciated.
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

the price is  stable around $1.49, it's not a scam, it's a good project that already catch a lot of intention and shown more update and dev than other airdrop or even sold one.

Indeed, and we can't let these shit-talkers take over this thread. Dev has done what he has promised and that's okay for me. Their intentions are in making profit also, which is a good thing. It motivates. Who would do shit for free. We all finally win if we move together with good spirit

And I'm clearing again that ownership of gen addresses can't be proven. Can be a some whale or anyone... Don't let shit-talkers to impact ur decisions... Soon we will have massive supply cut which is a nice step again for MNE..
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

It sounds great to hear some words from dev about the current situation this is much appreciated they tried to clear the doubts. I also think in long term MNE will be very popular platform dev has interesting plan to release new app with nice features good luck and keep pushing this.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

the price is  stable around $1.49, it's not a scam, it's a good project that already catch a lot of intention and shown more update and dev than other airdrop or even sold one.

Indeed, and we can't let these shit-talkers take over this thread. Dev has done what he has promised and that's okay for me. Their intentions are in making profit also, which is a good thing. It motivates. Who would do shit for free. We all finally win if we move together with good spirit

And I'm clearing again that ownership of gen addresses can't be proven. Can be a some whale or anyone... Don't let shit-talkers to impact ur decisions... Soon we will have massive supply cut which is a nice step again for MNE..

yes some ppl have dozens account, we can see a lot of similar transfer to artemine ico...
amnesia888

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

The following users have few posts but know how to shittalk about MNE so it means that they are the one and the same person that is behind the blackmail:

Since I cannot learn something new from them, I have added them to my block list and recommend that others do the same so they're posts will just bump the topic and be static noise.

wow well done sherlock-sockpuppet

the only thing we have common besides the timezone is that we are asking the right questions and not ignoring the facts

I wont stop to ask for a reply from the dev till he/they will give a satisfactory answear
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:33:14 PM

the only thing we have common besides the timezone is that we are asking the right questions and not ignoring the facts

I wont stop to ask for a reply from the dev till he/they will give a satisfactory answear

Well I am sorry for the ones that hold 1 genesis account or bought high and shifted to ART or hoddled MNE for the expected rise at ICO's end.
I am on this thread a bit longer then most of you and experienced the ups and down with this coin but I can tell you this will be the final down.
Dev's sole purpose is to keep on delaying the development and typically avoids answering to all genuine concerns that were raised. Any other response would jeopardize his scam as he is the one that still benefits from the current trading on both exchanges (despite that they are very low). Since most investors exchanged for ART those MNE's already left the market place. With the supply already cut through half its a free ticket for the current genesis holders again to supply cheap coins to the market and get money for nothing.

IMO it is already down the drain with MNE and ART since it has been proven that the original airdrop was corrupt and this corruption now infiltrated in ART as well. Both coins are infected and there is no medicine for it, in other words they will slowly die off and are filling the ranks of other scam coins very soon.

As long as the multiple Genesis issue stays unsolved both coins are doomed. If Dev comes up with a plan to isolate all the MNE contributions into ART from those accounts he can still save ART from judgement day.

With this decision, which is easy to make, Dev could come clean on the fraud and keeps ART alive for all his future development plans (if those really exist)

CryptoMeister
muhlambo

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

Same shit continues on and on... shit-talkers never stop, dont they..  Undecided Can we block them somehow..
amnesia888

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:47:10 PM

Well I am sorry for the ones that hold 1 genesis account or bought high and shifted to ART or hoddled MNE for the expected rise at ICO's end.
I am on this thread a bit longer then most of you and experienced the ups and down with this coin but I can tell you this will be the final down.
Dev's sole purpose is to keep on delaying the development and typically avoids answering to all genuine concerns that were raised. Any other response would jeopardize his scam as he is the one that still benefits from the current trading on both exchanges (despite that they are very low). Since most investors exchanged for ART those MNE's already left the market place. With the supply already cut through half its a free ticket for the current genesis holders again to supply cheap coins to the market and get money for nothing.

IMO it is already down the drain with MNE and ART since it has been proven that the original airdrop was corrupt and this corruption now infiltrated in ART as well. Both coins are infected and there is no medicine for it, in other words they will slowly die off and are filling the ranks of other scam coins very soon.

As long as the multiple Genesis issue stays unsolved both coins are doomed. If Dev comes up with a plan to isolate all the MNE contributions into ART from those accounts he can still save ART from judgement day.

With this decision, which is easy to make, Dev could come clean on the fraud and keeps ART alive for all his future development plans (if those really exist)

exactly my thoughts, clean artemine from this massiv genesisscam and rescue this project !!!
Artemine will become even more rare and get a good reputation because unfair airdrops will be bailed out
@dev
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

Same shit continues on and on... shit-talkers never stop, dont they..  Undecided Can we block them somehow..

Give me a break, you will be better off when this issue gets resolved asap in a professional manner.
You don't want to have this stigmatised coin in your portfolio do you? If it gets resolved it could be beneficiary for you as well in the long term when holding this one. It won't when it drags this issue along since it will scare off any new liquidity into both coins.

CryptoMeister
David0203

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

Guy's i have invested over 4k euro in mne in the last few month and i know the dev will deliver the promised service  and even if the dev has a lot of genessis adresses and dumping on us he has to make some money. And about the untouched genesis adresses in the last hour of the first day of ico if it was the dev why did he not dumped it al when we were at 14 $.

I think no matter what the dev likes this project to succeed and he wil deliver.
devlin

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

When I got involved in MNE I calculated 4268 genesis address and their possible inflation not number of possible persons behind this addresses. Anyway MNE was distributed free, every member of this forum interested in airdrop applied, and was a lot of members. Yes, exist persons who have multiple addresses, perfect distribution does'n exist. And yes dev have a portion from this genesis addresses, but other coins raised a lot of money from ICO to pay dev team, and they keep a large amount of respective coins to. Until now MNE dev team delivered what they promised and they should to be recompensed, nobody will work hard for free.
muhlambo

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

Give me a break, you will be better off when this issue gets resolved asap in a professional manner.
You don't want to have this stigmatised coin in your portfolio do you? If it gets resolved it could be beneficiary for you as well in the long term when holding this one. It won't when it drags this issue along since it will scare off any new liquidity into both coins.

"in a professional manner..." and guy is blaming dev without any real proofs of having the gens. Gens can still be owned by any whale which wouldn't surprise me at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: