Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438040 times)
Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Facts aren't fud.... The blockchain doesn't lie.... If you can handle the facts a short people own almost the whole supply then that's your issue.. But it's a fact of the matter

Fuck you idiot, I hope this shit skyrockets to $100 just to see you butthurt

And btw... facts are what you say just because yes? Like you are the owner of the truth just because yes, yes God musclepump enlighten us you are the master of the truth, all you have to do is post some random blockchain transactions and is the truth LOL.... Fuck you.... you are nothing but a worthless scammer blackmailing people for money

+1
I hope the price will be ~10$ Soon , maybe the coin not the best, but its about the community.
There is a change that dev will build up this project , and minereum will worth more than Monero etc.
Every coin start small but some of them will be BIG and worth a lot of money. I think Minereum have a chance to be big, because its have low maximum supply, not like other sh*t scam coins with 1+ billion max supply ... They mostly PUMP and DUMP and everybody lose money...
I trust minereum and i will wait for 10$+ price Smiley

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
Medimiguel

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

I would like to understand how it works  Cry How could I take profit from Minereum? Thanks
interslafa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:55:14 PM

Facts aren't fud.... The blockchain doesn't lie.... If you can handle the facts a short people own almost the whole supply then that's your issue.. But it's a fact of the matter

And btw... facts are what you say just because yes? Like you are the owner of the truth just because yes, yes God musclepump enlighten us you are the master of the truth, all you have to do is post some random blockchain transactions and is the truth LOL.... Fuck you.... you are nothing but a worthless scammer blackmailing people for money

This is truth.

I'm contact musclepump to finish FUD here because Im lost money because of him he reply this:
https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

musclepump is bad person don't listen him
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Musclepump showed definitive proof that a massive amount of Minereum genesis addresses belonged to 1 person. As the genesis addresses were airdropped, that can literally only mean one thing, which is that the devs kept around 1000 addresses for themselves. Second, the devs are anonymous, they have no clear roadmap, and they stated that construction on the app had barely even begun because of technical difficulties. I don't hate this coin, in fact I want to see it succeed very badly because friends of mine have invested quite a lot of money into it, but don't you see the difference between minereum and lets say Sonm, or Stratis, in terms of devs activity, transparancy, roadmap, the existance of an actual product, the use case of the coin/platform, ... All I hear on this thread is 'when this goes to the moon...' or 'this coin will go to 100$ before the year is over', but theres literally zero evidence for that. The devs created a nice technology, but a fairly useless one, I'm afraid. The coin is there, in fact about four thousand new ones are created daily, but there's no demand other than speculation from people saying 'the app is gonna do this or that'. That's all we're saying.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

I would like to understand how it works  Cry How could I take profit from Minereum? Thanks

You have to flash smart contact on your wallet if you're an early airdroper.
Gliferas

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

This is truth.

I'm contact musclepump to finish FUD here because Im lost money because of him he reply this:

Nice to know LOL what a piece of trash that musclepump..... ahahhahah crypto keeps getting better everyday

PEOPLE: INVEST on what you think and on what you believe don't let yourself get REKT by these FUD idiots
MiBambino

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

This is truth.

Nice to know LOL what a piece of trash that musclepump..... ahahhahah crypto keeps getting better everyday

PEOPLE: INVEST on what you think and on what you believe don't let yourself get REKT by these FUD idiots

HAHAH I warned you guys about this musclepump fudester he stinks from far a distance

This is the real musclepump

LOL seems the gym is working fine for him

Maybe you didn't see my reply, that's fine. I'll just post it here again, tell me what you think:
Musclepump showed definitive proof that a massive amount of Minereum genesis addresses belonged to 1 person. As the genesis addresses were airdropped, that can literally only mean one thing, which is that the devs kept around 1000 addresses for themselves. Second, the devs are anonymous, they have no clear roadmap, and they stated that construction on the app had barely even begun because of technical difficulties. I don't hate this coin, in fact I want to see it succeed very badly because friends of mine have invested quite a lot of money into it, but don't you see the difference between minereum and lets say Sonm, or Stratis, in terms of devs activity, transparancy, roadmap, the existance of an actual product, the use case of the coin/platform, ... All I hear on this thread is 'when this goes to the moon...' or 'this coin will go to 100$ before the year is over', but theres literally zero evidence for that. The devs created a nice technology, but a fairly useless one, I'm afraid. The coin is there, in fact about four thousand new ones are created daily, but there's no demand other than speculation from people saying 'the app is gonna do this or that'. That's all we're saying.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

This is truth.

HAHAH I warned you guys about this musclepump fudester he stinks from far a distance

Maybe you didn't see my reply, that's fine. I'll just post it here again, tell me what you think:

Yes seems legit

1st: Spread FUD
2nd: Ask for money to be quiet
3rd: Profit

Seems the 3rd didn't happen since he still keeps posting FUD lol

poor musclepump, nobody pays him his 2 BTC to stop FUD.

MiBambino seems to me you are on the same team of musclepump, perhaps you have an agreement to share the 2 BTC?

Stay poor retards both of you
MiBambino

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

This is truth.

Yes seems legit

1st: Spread FUD
2nd: Ask for money to be quiet
3rd: Profit

Seems the 3rd didn't happen since he still keeps posting FUD lol

poor musclepump, nobody pays him his 2 BTC to stop FUD.

MiBambino seems to me you are on the same team of musclepump, perhaps you have an agreement to share the 2 BTC?

Stay poor retards both of you

lol your arguments consist of posting memes and saying we're spreading fud but in reality I'm the one coming with facts here. I have no affiliation with musclepump but the facts are the facts. you haven't provided a single argument for minereum, not a single one.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Lol.. My intentions are good from the start, I took my loss when Mne was just under $3.. I was just warning others of the FACTS I found.. What you do with them is on your own... Yes I come in here from time to time to see pajeets still thinking this shit coin will moon... Again I wish everyone the best..

And to that guy that made a fake account to get me to stop fud... I never once expected payment but why not go for it just in case your that dumb to waste money... And don't worry.. I'll still be around warning the newbs from time to time just what they are getting into Smiley

As far as mibambino... Don't give dev credit... You say 1000 addy..... I linked over 3k together to two addresses...

Dev has sold over a million dollars worth in Mne under the radar.. If you want to believe he is spending it to progress the coin then that is your gamble... As least you all know what your dealing with
Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:49 PM

-trash-

musclepump

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

So now your going around every thread and posting this... Sweet bro.. I don't give one fuck.. It shows more bad on you than me
lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:46:24 PM

Just dont invest all money you got guys, so youre still fine if a few do not succeed and some are to the moon and most just dont do anything.
this app is designed for a world in that people are accepting minereum, in my country I cant even buy stuff with btc so.....
if the devs kept most of the supply, the coin CAN jump to 100$ or more, as far as I can see, this project is not created to live long...
musclepump

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

So now your going around every thread and posting this... Sweet bro.. I don't give one fuck.. It shows more bad on you than me

Why did you use your own picture and put my name on it?
Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

Why did you use your own picture and put my name on it?

Nice try....

Here is the real musclepump extorting MNE users for money

Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:55:49 PM

Musclepump, you want me to stop? ... 2 BTC LOL

Oh and if you want me to delete my past posts.... 4 BTC!!!!!!!!!

REKT!!!!!! HAHAHHAH
musclepump

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:11 PM

For anyone to really read.... Read it...

I just try to help people....

This guy was offering me btc to stop posting fud in Mne thread.. He said it was hurting his investment...

Big difference from extorting money..

Anyway I'm to old to play kid games... Have fun
Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

-trash-

Here is the real musclepump extorting MNE users for money

REKT!!!!!!!!!!
MiBambino

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

musclepump was caught red handed hahah poor fud scammer

he really wasn't. You and the other morons are acting like highly religious people that can't present proof for a god, in other words childish and plain dumb.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Gliferas

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

musclepump was caught red handed hahah poor fud scammer

he really wasn't. You and the other morons are acting like highly religious people that can't present proof for a god, in other words childish and plain dumb.

Sure he wasn't you both are sharing the BTC right?

Nice scheme, spread FUD ask money to stop lol kids...

Here is the real musclepump fud scammer extorting MNE users for money

REKT!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: