Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438030 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

i know mne  has a future because plenty of coins were made from it. this is a long term investment. i just wonder why this price too low... maybe they were controlling it so that they buy cheaper and made again another coin.

Like few month ago you could create a coin from Minereum page with 10$ , but later after Artemine annoucement they did change the Coin creation price higher . So people who did create coins on minereum page was spending few bucks and minereum price had no inpact on that . Is there any development going on this project ? Sorry to ask , but i dont follow minereum anymore for few months , dev was not active before , thats why i sold my bag
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

Is still 1.8 the daily mining of minereum? I am asking this because I did some math and it seems a little bit lower. If Yes, someone could explain why?
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

Is still 1.8 the daily mining of minereum? I am asking this because I did some math and it seems a little bit lower. If Yes, someone could explain why?

its depend on ethereum blocks speed, so if there are less blocks mined, that means that you will get less MNE. i remember that a few months ago there was about 0.8 or even less mne mined by day
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

its depend on ethereum blocks speed, so if there are less blocks mined, that means that you will get less MNE. i remember that a few months ago there was about 0.8 or even less mne mined by day
this answer is right ,depend on ethereum speed , when the speed if faster in the future, it will not take 60 years to mint all of MNE
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

volume in 24 hours is less than 1K USD,, this is not good for Minereum
but, when i look at into the http://tokenservice.minereum.com
as for today about 906 Deployed Contracts was created by this services
and the price is down so deep dev,, i hope you will do something in this situations dev

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

and the price is down so deep dev,, i hope you will do something in this situations dev

I have not really understood if there is a new roadmap for 2018. The project seems alive but what is important for the price is the announcement of news.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I have not really understood if there is a new roadmap for 2018. The project seems alive but what is important for the price is the announcement of news.

i dont think that there was even old roadmap:/ all we got just some news or small updates from dev time to time, there was no big news since the beginning i guess. so i already dont expect much from MNE, if there will be pump its ok, if no - ...

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
honghaisea

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

i dont think that there was even old roadmap:/ all we got just some news or small updates from dev time to time, there was no big news since the beginning i guess. so i already dont expect much from MNE, if there will be pump its ok, if no - ...
if no MNE will be dead Grin development has always been to make a little thing and it will release a bit, it seems that there has been no roadmap
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

I just saw the tweet about how many contracts that have been created using MNE. This is amazing. I think dev can add more stuff on top on this service.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

The developer needs a real idea to revive the project. Many people have a MNE wallet and they have free coins every day. Investors need an idea that can make a profit. A simple game to raise the price for MNE seems to have ended and now the project needs a fresh idea.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

I just saw the tweet about how many contracts that have been created using MNE. This is amazing. I think dev can add more stuff on top on this service.

This is actually a good project, having to create tokens with less hassle than actually creating one using ethereum.  But the question is why is the price so low instead of having to pick up after the launch of artemine ico.  If there would be more promotion etc about this project, reaching more people, ai bet the price would start going up.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

This token will have one year in couple of weeks and still didn't define its directions. There is not a single contract which saw huge success and came out by any serious project so far. It seems that everyone is waiting for situation to be become favorable again like before when everything was being pumped. Developers releases updates but they don't move market at all at the moment.
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

This token will have one year in couple of weeks and still didn't define its directions. There is not a single contract which saw huge success and came out by any serious project so far. It seems that everyone is waiting for situation to be become favorable again like before when everything was being pumped. Developers releases updates but they don't move market at all at the moment.

Go buy some scam ICO. Minereum was started for free, equally distributed for free, and everyone had equal chance to become equal holders. This was the most fairly done coin release in the history of coin releases. The dev works for free, and hes also most like sick of the baboons yeeking and yakking while doing nothing at all. So yea, go buy some scam ICO, im sure they will have daily updates with a bunch of stock art images with graphs on them to keep your ADD at bay.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Go buy some scam ICO. Minereum was started for free, equally distributed for free, and everyone had equal chance to become equal holders. This was the most fairly done coin release in the history of coin releases. The dev works for free, and hes also most like sick of the baboons yeeking and yakking while doing nothing at all. So yea, go buy some scam ICO, im sure they will have daily updates with a bunch of stock art images with graphs on them to keep your ADD at bay.
are you sure he work for free?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

This is actually a good project, having to create tokens with less hassle than actually creating one using ethereum.  But the question is why is the price so low instead of having to pick up after the launch of artemine ico.  If there would be more promotion etc about this project, reaching more people, ai bet the price would start going up.

100% with you except that the market is really slow now. In great conditions this should soar to 1 or even 10$ . This project helped some many coins to see day but we are disconnected from the real economy . Normally this should have been somewhere in the top 100 or at least 200 but at 400k market cap it's just crying mode. I mean when you see which are the project at that level you really don't know to cry or to laugh . Almost all dead useless projects with no utility whatsoever or even worse, scam projects but at 500k cap standing strong . I am saying wtf , how you can compare MNE with those craps coins out there. Anyways, let's  wait and see but I do believe we'll go back to 10$ one day.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

i think Minereum need new and fresh roadmap for 2018,
i hope the dev will say hello and give us a fresh updates, so minereum price will growing

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

Dev really need to tell us what he is planning to do with minereum , really sad such great project like this at 2000 sat each. Anyway good luck to everyone

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

if no MNE will be dead Grin development has always been to make a little thing and it will release a bit, it seems that there has been no roadmap

yeap, i too dont remember of existence of roadmap, but its ok for aidrop token i guess Cheesy
but for know when all market is super red, i guess airdrop token will recover in last place:/

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Minereum placed a nice five wave impulse followed by an expanded flat correction. A platform for the creation of other tokens, with very limited supply, and self mining token sounded
honghaisea

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

yeap, i too dont remember of existence of roadmap, but its ok for aidrop token i guess Cheesy
but for know when all market is super red, i guess airdrop token will recover in last place:/
In my memory, I knew that the coin was airdropped. It was able to create tokens. And it want to create worldapp ,but not release yet. Now the of MNE is very cheap. worth to buy if dev not gone
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: