Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:39:39 AM

does wallet usually get active connections quickly? mine isn't syncing up at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

does wallet usually get active connections quickly? mine isn't syncing up at all.

It does, but right now http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ is having some problem.

This is their message we received:
"Apologies for the inconvenience, we will try to get the Block explorers back up as soon as possible, anyone affected will be compensated, bear with us please".

Ps: This message was passed on me by CrypoDatabase.

So let's just wait, i am sure this "issue" will be solved fast enough.

In the mean time:
Click on picture to vote
(it will take you to "Google Forms")

And RESPONSES can be seen here.

I guess i will leave this poll open for receiving responses until swap process is finished.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

was curious, was just wondering if there was something I could do on my end. Thank you, I will wait.
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

Can someone give me nodes please my wallet not connecting
Thank you in advance

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Thank you in advance

I believe http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ has just been restored, so now you should be able to connect to the network.

If not, state your problem here again.
DeezBTC

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

Thank you in advance
It connected  Grin Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

Thank you in advance

I believe http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ has just been restored, so now you should be able to connect to the network.

Check richlist Cheesy I am also in red block... but we need distribution!  Cool

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

Thank you in advance

Check richlist Cheesy I am also in red block... but we need distribution!  Cool

I agree, exchange markets and sites where we can spend and earn HYPER is essential.

You can vote for HYPER to be added on poswallet.com and there is also a snake faucet you can earn HYPER and CryptoDatabase will announce his game also but that wont happen i guess until swap process ends.

Among many exchange markets that exist in crypto universe, what is your opinion you about novaexchange.com? It is clean, fast, simple and secured...Been trading there for the last week or so and it has been a very pleasant experience so far.
DeezBTC

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

i tried to connect to spark pool i couldnt through miningrigrentals

cryptoskibum

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:32:45 AM

Just a quick and probably stupid question regarding the swap - do you need to have both the old and new version of the wallet running at the same time to send the transaction? I was just thinking that since you need to send the transaction with your old wallet, while having the new address from the new wallet. I'm trying to do the swap in the next week or so and want to make sure I don't screw it up.

Down the road, another service we should get HYPER on is shapeshift.io
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:30:17 AM

I want be

Finance Managers - Undetermined
Responsible for managing the HYPER Dev Fund and Bounty payments)

Social Media Manager - Undetermined
Keeps everyone up to date over social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc

i have enough experience ..I can attract the Russian community, refenders, traders (to properly regulated the price in the market, so that all people in the management of coin earned good money).
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

Just a quick and probably stupid question regarding the swap - do you need to have both the old and new version of the wallet running at the same time to send the transaction? I was just thinking that since you need to send the transaction with your old wallet, while having the new address from the new wallet. I'm trying to do the swap in the next week or so and want to make sure I don't screw it up.

HYPER was on shapeshift.io in the past, someone would have to contact them to see what can be worked out.

For the swap, you only need the old wallet on long enough to send the coins out to the designated address. Once the coins are sent and the swap form submitted you can close that piece of shit forever and just use the new wallet. Swaps are delayed for 24 hours after submission to give time for any disputes that might arise. If no disputes after 24 hours then the coins will be sent to the new wallets.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:20:46 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 06:27:05 AM by crazyjack

No stupid questions here. And the answer in no. You don't need both wallets running at the same time. Think of it this way. Its like you want to switch from litecoin to dogecoin. Once you send litecoin to swap address, you can say goodbye to that wallet. From that point you are only interested in dogecoin.

I would do this way.

1. Download your new wallet and typed down your new HYPER receiving address. It starts with lowercase letter "h". Old HYPER wallet starts with uppercase letter "H".

2. Close new HYPER wallet.

3. Open old HYPER wallet, wait for it to be open (an hour at least).

4. Wait to be synced. Time depends on when it was the last time synced. I open it once per day and for blocks to catch up full sync it needs around 1 hour and 15 min. And hope it won't go into rescanning blockchain process, that will take another 30 min to load, minimum.

5. Stop the staking process (will ask you for you password, if you had not set up yet, it's not mandatory, but if you do that, wallet will quit automatically).

6. If you do step 5, you are back to step 3. Sorry. You going to wait for some more.

7. With the old wallet open and fully synced, now its time for you to send your old HYPER coins to swap address.

8. Get details from swap page, here https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php.

9. Depends on your number of transactions in your old wallet, this is where you might find yourself even in more difficult position as you experienced in step 3 and 4. Why? Because sending large amounts of old HYPER might cause transaction error. And sending also takes some time, wallet will go into a non responding stage for several minutes, again this depends on your number of transactions your wallet holds at the moment. SO BE PATIENT. (Meaning if you wallet holds like 55 transactions, you wont notice anything, wallet works fine, no lagging at all but if you wallet holds like 20k transaction or above, well, you will find your self in an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland never know where that white rabbit will appear on your way to salvation. I cant imagine what it's like for someone that holds a wallet with 100k transaction and above.)

10. When you managed to send your old HYPER, get your transaction ID from history tab and paste it into swap form submission page, along with amount you send and your new HYPER address obtain in step 1.

11. Refresh swap page after pressing "Submit Form" button. See if your transaction has been recorded.

12. Close that old HYPER wallet. Depends on your computer, your system will need some seconds to recover from that shity, or as Cryptodatabase said, "piece of shit" software.

13. Wait for CryptoDatabase to verify your transaction.

14. When its done, open your new HYPER wallet and your coin will be there waiting for you for a fresh start to AD ASTRA.

15. What will you do with your old wallet it is up to you. You wont need it anymore. Think of it this way, you have just been cured from cancer.

And when you are done:
Click on picture to vote
(it will take you to "Google Forms")

And RESPONSES can be seen here.

I will leave this poll open for receiving responses until swap process is finished.

And vote for HYPER to be added to poswallet.com

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

In regards to the transaction errors people are experiencing on the old wallet, it may let you send it if you use the command console's sendtoaddress command.

Example,

sendtoaddress HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4 1234.567

I don't know if this will work or not but its an idea.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

In regards to the transaction errors people are experiencing on the old wallet, it may let you send it if you use the command console's sendtoaddress command.

Example,

sendtoaddress HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4 1234.567

I don't know if this will work or not but its an idea.

Another possibility is to entrust crazyjack with your old HYPER wallet.dat and get him to process your swap for you, as he has an old wallet that is working well.

He has helped a lot of people (including me) get their new HYPER without even needing to touch the old wallet.

I gave him a small amount of the swapped HYPER for helping me, and I encourage other people to do this too, as it is not easy to process swaps for so many people on the old wallet!
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Thank you crazyjack, that is a fantastic write-up. I have a pretty significant amount of transactions so I'll see if it will work.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

A good staking rate is one of the things that attracted me to this coin. 5% a year I can get from a term deposit or a fiat bank.

Going from a lower rate to a higher one after three years doesn't make much sense either. Personally, Id prefer that we had it back to its original design.

Just my opinion.

swapped half of my coins to new (lightspeed Wink wallet last days. Think only less than 50% will be swapped until block 4xxx and burned (2.2 millions now). What happens to unswapped new v2.0 Hyper ? It will be burned also ?

Thx to new Hyper dev team for Info & good work
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

A good staking rate is one of the things that attracted me to this coin. 5% a year I can get from a term deposit or a fiat bank.

Going from a lower rate to a higher one after three years doesn't make much sense either. Personally, Id prefer that we had it back to its original design.

Just my opinion.

swapped half of my coins to new (lightspeed Wink wallet last days. Think only less than 50% will be swapped until block 4xxx and burned (2.2 millions now). What happens to unswapped new v2.0 Hyper ? It will be burned also ?

Thx to new Hyper dev team for Info & good work

It's a tad bit complicated on what to do with the remaining coins once the swap time ends. We could burn all remaining unswapped coins which would greatly increase the value of HYPER or we could burn most of them and retain some for the development of HYPER. We could also store the leftover coins in cold storage for swaps later on but I don't think this would be maintainable.

The current members of the board talked about this previously in the Hyper Dev chat but we cannot make a decision now until the end of the swap period where we will have a better idea of where HYPER is at and what coins were left over.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

I extended the CryptoID block explorer for another month. With their grace period we should be able to finish the swap before it closes. If not, then it will have to be extended again.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

Awesome. Glad to see the old Hyper coin back on track, with a new launch following up. I hope that this new release would gather the attention it deserves, making it an exciting journey for Hyper games and more. Can't wait for it to gain some trading volume on the exchanges, once it becomes live. Looking forward for more updates!  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: